Why are you fags like this?

Why are you fags like this?

Attached: Le epic youtube man.png (1058x1244, 637K)

all me

He's not wrong.

Attached: tom.jpg (397x110, 6K)

>play obscure indie game for years as it's being developed
>community is tight and organized with a feeling of camaraderie as all the players know each other and regularly communicate with the developer personally to give concise and informative feedback on the game
>youtuber plays it or the game is listed on steam
>over a quadruple spike in players
>developer all-but-abandons their own forums
>multiplayer modes are impossible to enjoy with an influx of simpletons/children who don't understand the game and just want to be like their favorite talking head
>overplayed and exaggerated memes about the game soak into all lines of discussion
it's happened twice to me and I don't know if I'll be able to handle a third time

Attached: 1505514712008.png (1200x675, 775K)

Keked

which games?
i feel for you

Attached: 1537447127688.jpg (655x554, 94K)

I don't automatically buy games he does vids on nor do I give him patreon shekels. I just watch his vids for memes.

> New friends REEEEEEE

Grow up

rimworld and barotrauma

>""""""friends"""""""
nothing quite like being screamed at by a teenager with 12 hours of playtime because he thinks I don't know what I'm doing

There's two types of people

>Oh no my circlejerk got newcomers boo hoo
>I can't feel like I'm in a secret obscure society anymore and that was my only defining trait
>Time to act like a jaded boomer and talk about "them newfags"
Grow the fuck up

>How DARE other people like what I like?
Go cry about it

There's 10 types of people.

I don't get the popularity of this guy, especially on Yea Forums out of all places
he seems like a guy edgy 14 year old would watch and then show his videos at a party

Hey reddit

It’s better than every single game having mixed reviews on recent. What a fucking joke review bombing has become. Marketing of every kind is just horrible but viral marketing will probably be the downfall of mankind.

Ah yeah, I just called him reddit, that should fend off the ferels with their opinions

Attached: 1569115248295m.jpg (831x1024, 71K)

That sucks
Barotrauma is still on my wishlist, but maybe I'll just get deeper into SS13 instead
Playing Deep Rock atm, which statisfies my need for a 'social' game

I really doubt Styg is going to abandon ship because it spiked in popularity.
The fact it's not multiplayer makes me not give a shit that SSeth fags joined in, just means more money to a great dev

I fucking WISH some of my favourite games and franchises had a huge influx of new players but you cunts act like it's the end of the world.

>i'll buy the game jez
>2 weeks later
>0.8 hours played
do you think the popularity of his meme review mentally forbids him from refunding?

>Hearing the same stupid stale in-jokes ten thousand times from people trying to fit in
>Hearing the same stupid "HOW DO I DO X/Y/Z?" requests for help that have been answered and answered and answered again
>Hearing the same stupid "this game would be better if X/Y/Z" complaints that every newcomer makes because they're not familiar enough with the game to know why their suggestions are wrong
And all of this could be solved if new people shut up and paid attention, but because they arrive in such huge numbers suddenly they think they're in good company and start shitting up discussions left,right and center

Nobody in these complex niche game doesn't want new players, but the issue is complex games do not have the community infrastructure to support the massive influx of them. Take space station 13 for example, it's a really difficult game to get into. Normally, the game is mostly regulars with a few new players learning the ropes. When a massive bunch of new players come in, taking up the majority of the game, they don't get the hands on help that is required to get into the game as it is normally played. Instead, it becomes a hellhole where a bunch of new players start spamming memes from their epic YouTubers and that suddenly becomes the first experience a lot of new players have with the game. If those players stick around and continue that behavior, it will alter the way the game is played and make it worse in the long run. At the very best, massive amounts of new players will make a niche game unplayable for about a month and a half. At the very worst, they can alter the way the e tire community works and cause a shift in the way the game is played. I don't blame the way these communities react when faced with this kind of shit.

How many of you have directly 'donated' to streamers? I'm really curious.

So fucking true.

The same people why cry about "degradation of a fanbase" and make 500+ reply threads about women and normies ruining everything by finding out about a game will also tell you Sseth is based for making meme montage videos about niche games to his audience of over 500,000 underage redditors

Attached: implying anyone wants to play with autistic losers anyway.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

I give $1500 a day to titties streamers so they say my name.

>pay me for the opportunity to write my "jokes" for me

Attached: 13432342364.jpg (280x377, 15K)

Who's Seth?

>Stop playing this game its offlimits I want it to mysellllllf

I don't give a shit what effect it has on your community, if I wanna play a game im gonna fucking play it, fuck you, everyone has the right to buy a product if they have the money and means to play it

>Why Blacks are autistic

They can write whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't refund the game. Styg deserves it.

Attached: 73512.png (351x575, 196K)

based

The developer of Underrail himself gave the copy up for review. It's a single player game. You have no reason to seethe about ratings of all things.

Attached: 1562821404807.png (723x666, 163K)

>Implying
Everyone in the launch of Expedition threads were fucking clamoring for Ssseth to cover this game because we want it to sell and perform well. We're always glad to welcome new players.

>You have no reason to seethe about ratings of all things.
Don't you mean to Ssethe?

Don't forget to post this same opinion in every thread crying about women, gays, minorities and trannies.

Because it makes boring losers like you so fucking mad. It's a rush every time you whine and complain

rent free

We can't form independent opinions so we need idols to tell us what to do.

You literally just described the Yea Forums userbase

All of those reviews are still better than the Rock Paper Shotgun review.

Let's try an example you can relate to. Say your gay blowjob club got a bunch of new members, great right? Well let's say they talk constantly and don't know how to suck dick. Not so fun anymore is it?

sucking dick is an art, you need to teach them clearly

Exactly.
Teaching one person is easy, teaching a couple hundred people, half of which will leave after a week because they never had any interest in sucking dick in the first place is a pain.

Sucking dick is a lot harder than it looks
T. Fag

This is much better than food analogies. Super good improvement jannies!

It's funny that zoomers will literally play anything their favorite eceleb "friend" tells them to

>MUH SEKRIT KLUB

Get a life you pasty sperg

>rimworld

Rimworld has been huge ever since release, wtf are you on about?

It wasn't on steam for like three or four years of development flatbrain

The issue is that nobody actually teach them, they just learn by themselves because the local dicksuckers are seething at the idea of having new people ruining their trade, and the result is that they are less good than them, so they either give up or bring new people to get on their level because nobody want to suck dicks with them. Eventually the whole skill level of sucking decrease as it loops back around.

Angel investors sound familiar? Angel investors are basically there to destroy the franchise. They aren’t named because they are direct competitors. Destiny destroyed fireball with this same process.

Firefall*

>The issue is that nobody actually teach them
You get worn down with the repetition, there's only so many times you can hear "my jaw aches", "I don't like the taste of cum", "what do I do with my teeth" before you just burn out.

Shouldn't SJWs be accepting of me disliking trannies?

I don't know who Seth is, but Sseth is a Youtuber who recently did a video about Underrail and now a certain subsection of Underrail spergs are mad that people are playing the game.

Nobody cares. Underail is overrated.

I don't watch his videos but thanks to him I know which games I should stay away from

>HARRUMPH, MY SEKRIT KLUB IS NOW COMPROMISED, I NO LONGER FEEL ELITE
this kind of childish sentiment is also prevalent in the linux community

>mad that people are playing the game.

Attached: lol u just hat that ur sekret club has nu pepul in it.jpg (795x477, 56K)

It’s because as soon as it becomes popular the advertisers take over. They don’t know what’s happening but that’s it every time.

i i could hide that shit from my steam altogether. some games have multiple rps articles attached to them and in forced to look at their little blurbs every time i look at the game in my library. i get the impression every writer their is doing their worst ricky gervais impression.

I was answering a question, dipshit. Also your opinion is a bad opinion.

Haha, very clever. That one guy didn't play the game as much as the other people! Yea Forums is so fucking stupid it's painful sometimes.

Proof that shilling works

Speak intelligible English right now

Or you could join a pre-existing game community instead of being the eceleb community

Is underail better than say o Sam and max hit the road?

remember to like and subscribe and donate to my patreon!

You said people are playing the game, people clearly aren't - they're buying it, playing for less than an hour and then abandoning it, that's the very definition of "not playing a game".

yea nah, it dilutes the fanbase, and since these newfags are the majority of the fanbase the devs pander to them, dumbing down the games for these retards

No.

Retard.

Holy shit go kill yourself please. In the fucking OPs screenshot, 80% of them played it for 7 hours or more. One guy didn't so that means no one is. Got it. Fucking troglodyte.

I’m embarrassed beyond belief undertail is my beef.

>all these mad sssethfags that crawled out of the woodwork to defend their mindlessness and their favorite e-celeb
This is why this board is shit

>noooo the developers of the games I love are getting paid nooo
What a faggot

Great, another game I was interested in just got infested with cancer, too bad but I guess I'll try something else

sssuck my nuts

>mad sssethfags that crawled out of the woodwork
What woodwork? As far as I can remember Yea Forums liked the guy.

Every game you get interested in is in the process of being infested with cancer.

>I DON'T WANT MORE CANCER IN MY GAME
>I KNOW LET ME MAKE A THREAD ABOUT MY GAME ON Yea Forums
Hah

Is it profitable? Because I know it isn’t.

Figures. You can make a shitty review and it will get shilled as long as you fill it with Yea Forums memes

You made my day user. I laughed out loud.

I fail to see the issue, Yea Forums doesn't play games.

Underrail takes around 60-80 hours to complete the base game on your first playthrough. Maybe 40 on subsequent playthroughs when you know what you are doing. That was before the DLC dropped, which added a significant amount of new content. These people didn't buy the game to play it.

yeah but he got too big and now v hates him

Okay so now we're down to 60% who still meet your criteria.

What the fuck even is your argument here?

I played rage ultra nightmare + for like 2 hours today asshole.

I already admitted I was talking about undertail ok

I think people who watch sseth are pretty stupid in general.

Go take a look at the game's review page, not just OP's screenshot. I don't mind that these mouthbreathers are buying the game since the devs deserve the extra cash. But they clearly are not the intended audience if they aren't even playing it to completion.

>memes, so funny!!
No. He's pure reddit

Sorry, I'm not autistic enough to give a shit what other people do with their money.

New steam beta fixed this, I haven't seen an rps article since I updated.

Yeah ok, but what game is

No instead you get straight up spoilers thanks to the community integration.

Yeah we all know 4channel.org hates memes. You fucking retard, you used a meme in your own reply.

>watch funny review of indie game
>guy even told devs to put it up on sale
>buy the game because it might be fun and it's on sale
>don't really have time to play it for another few months
>leave review anyway so devs can see why I got the game
>hurr durr why are you fags like this

Attached: 087.jpg (1572x1024, 231K)

Hey hey reddit

Weebs were funny until they started radicalizing the youth.

>leave review anyway so devs can see why I got the game
As a dev, I can tell you we already know, there's this thing called time that lets us correlate two events that occur close to each other, such as a spike in traffic directly after the release of a video.

Attached: 1568743730889.jpg (381x380, 35K)

>You said people are playing the game, people clearly aren't

One guy has 150 hours, another 70, another 8 hours. That's not playing the game?

calling things reddit is a Yea Forums meme

4channel is the meme farm nothing else means anything whatsoever

same as calling a banana yellow I guess. If you repeat anything a lot, everything becomes a meme
you fucking retard

It’s all about the memes fuck the internet’s.

-msm

Don't waste your time with Barotrauma or SS13. There are so many underage bad admins because the servers are unofficially hosted.

Who's gimmick is hey hey people? Sseth? Isn't that the monster from Dark Souls?

mandalore really outdid himself with the last review

Makes sense

Hey hey people now people now people now. It’s a song for peace in Cuba after the cuban missle crisis. Look it up kids.

this sseth guy seems like the embodiment of everything I hate about ironic weebs and nu/v/. no wonder you faggots love him.

>you fags
>eceleb worshippers
You have to go back.

just look in this thread and you'll see the very same sseth fags in the OP rationalizing their zoomer behavior.

Ditto.

Reminds me of that fake deep voice "penguinz" guy. Just underage shit.

The smile on your brother song?

It's true

A review should go into (limited) detail of the gameplay, mechanics, story, audio, etc. A review is not "why should you buy this game". Fucking zoomers holy shit.

Dark Souls coming to PC made the fanbase insufferable.

>play game no one knows about
>feel special because I'm one of the few knowing about this game
>suddenly more people discover this game
>don't feel special anymore
You're a faggot

>saw underrail threads
>really interested
>isometric gameplay looks really fun
>Sseth covers it
>anything outside of Yea Forums is just Sseth
that sucks

hurr durr muh meme reviewers bad

Attached: 787899787.png (1664x3948, 2.59M)

Yea Forums is a zoomer infested shithole now, there's no saving it.

Attached: emerl dead.jpg (316x369, 74K)

It's as if professional reviewers were unreliable because they were caught times and times again taking bribes to increase a game review.

"better than shill journalists" is not an accomplishment and does not absolve them of their cringe inducing behavior.

>Sseth - "eceleb" that reviews games through memes and edgy humor, but the games he reviews are actually interesting and worth playing

>Game "Journalists" - "Professional", Industry-approved reviewers that review games through their retarded political opinions. They review all their games because more reviews = more clicks and the games that get endorsed are usually the ones whose publisher gave more bribe money.

Yeah, "better than shill journalists" is not an accomplishment but here we are - an age where devs have balls to put paid endorsements on their product in order to trick the people into buying their "totally not shallow garbage of a game we swear on our mums IGN says is good" and it's not going away, so if I had to choose between that and bunch of "eceleb" reviewer's fans spamming reviews with his catchphrases, I choose the second one because at least I know the game is interesting enough for him to have reviewed it.

because Yea Forums has been "edgier reddit" for years. 100 bucks says "our system thinks your post is spam" shows up because I actually spelled out the r word.

>those names
>doomer
Holy fuck sseth threads are pure cancer yet the people who get mad at eceleb threads never say anything in them. Really makes you think.

Attached: fucking loser.png (2300x1784, 506K)

thanks gamefaqs

unless, and now hear me out here the devs finally start realizing that and begin paying those ecelebs.
this is a sponsored video! or not? who knows!

I agree that even faggot youtubers like sseth can be a relative force for good but I'm going to call his fans out for being cancer regardless, sorry user.

Hey hey people, Seth here.

Really it depends on the honesty of the Youtuber/Streamer, then again the quality of the video/stream usually get a pretty big drop if the game itself is shit no matter how much acting they try to put in.
I remember when Dauntless sponsored several youtubers and streamers, they were all acting really joyful and amazed about the game at all time while the gameplay itself was incredibly repetitive and dull, making those reactions clearly out of place and shown that it was all a script.

I won't lie, I bought underrail too and played it for probably less time than that. Couldn't bring myself to play it any further once I discovered there is only one move speed. Little shit like that drives me nuts. That and the setting is kinda meh. I'm not even sure what its supposed to be. Guess it's too deep for me, but the mixture of "everything is shit and gritty" coupled with "lol we all have psychic powers and bubble shields" kinda turned me off from it. Like eeeeeeh eehhy-yeah nah, this ain't for me.
If it had not been on sale, I wouldn't have got it, and I only kept it cause it was cheap so well played it seems. The disappointing triple A experience for a fraction of the cost.

Fag

Support better devs with a vision then retard.

>still no option to purge rps from the newsfeed

Attached: 3432432.png (629x1173, 131K)

>I bought Underrail last sale and haven't had the time to install and play it. Now if I start I'll be forever marked as a guy that got influenced by a meme jokester youtuber
Feels bad man

Attached: 9420_7abb.gif (450x246, 2.96M)

What is arma 3

>lelelel doomsday round guize

I want off this ride.

that's funny I'm here calling all eceleb faggots including op to go suck more cock. Worthless faggots.

Attached: 2BF25EC0B9B842D4A37151E7DB45BBA6.gif (457x360, 2.95M)

The Story of Yea Forums: The Post

Wow, way to completely miss the point with your sick meme strawman arguments you dumb fuck redditors.