Well I did it Yea Forums, I took a chance

Well I did it Yea Forums, I took a chance.

Attached: 586864345678765.png (1373x168, 273K)

I wonder what it's like to be affluent enough to pull $90 out of my pocket and light it aflame without any feelings of apprehension.

>digital pre order

Attached: badmove2.gif (539x303, 3.01M)

>899.00 Kr
Is that like a months wages in whatever country your in

Me too :^) except i paid way way less, no physical release on PC anyway

Attached: a15d43749f79fed368ddaf57219fb0ec.png (267x203, 38K)

I got banned from the local gamestore for saying to the clerk that I don't support mentally ill trans 'people'.

>ni hundre kroner for ett spill
fy flåbbe...

Har man ett bra jobb så spiller det ingen roll.

my monthly is around 27k

>han köper Kod Ven på Basedstation 4 för 900 riksdaler istället för Steam för 534 riksdaler eller 748 för deluxe

Attached: 1564758176780.png (952x713, 154K)

Har ingen bra dator, planerar på att bygga en själv nån gång innan jul.

What the fuck kind of monkey moon-drakhma currency is "KR" lol, what the hell am i seeing

Based
I just pre-ordered mine as well, a cute vampire waifu journey awaits us, brother

Cope harder, amerifat.

why are there so many germs with ps4's?

korean roubles

Took interest in this and played the demo but the combat felt way too floaty. Went to a thread on Yea Forums and it was 90% waifu wars and 10% people saying not to judge the game based on a demo.

It's going to be awful isn't it

Attached: pooh.jpg (320x287, 14K)

Yeah its mostly Io vs Mia but I love them both, demo got updated since days back and added more content before release. Bamco have heard the feedback since the alpha test and most users wanted more "meaty" slices and smashes. As one who playtested the alpha I can definately say that they improved the meaty satisfaction when hitting or slicing.

Who even is Mia. I completed the demo (First boss and three bosses in Depths) and I don't remember her

She is a companion in the demo once you unlock the option to swap in or out the current ones at a mistle.

Do you know what "cope" means you yurostain? What the fuck am I coping about? Not using sheep skin as my currency? Wtf

kruna probably, crown basically, the kings currency

>playing on sony DRM boxes when the game exists on PC
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1568364505532.png (2604x2160, 595K)

user jag....

Attached: 1539898624187.jpg (1202x1079, 198K)

keep spaming it, for it will surely catch on

Surely this can't be real.

Absolutely based

Även om spelet inte är skräp så slänger du ju bort pengar.

Hoppas mitt straff är bra.

I did it but that was because it enabled me to get a major discount.
I would never consider doing it full price.

Yeah the demo didn't blow me away, to the point I didn't even finish it. Got to the base and gave up there. Hopefully I'll enjoy the full release more when its cracked lel.

The extra area after the base is even worse than the part before desu

Fan vilket maffigt pris. Hoppas det kommer vara värt det, OP. Har själv varit ganska taggad inför "Weeb Souls"

I'll never understand people that buy digital on consoles.

why tf did you buy deluxe dumbass

I agree GOG is better then Steam.

It's just less of a bother at this point

To all above, did it not occur to you that I have a lot of money to burn? I'm not poor in the slightest.

>tfw getting the same shit for $50 because i preordered months ago
nah you aren't poor just stupid lol

no you didn't, shut up faggot

Feels good. Even knowing one day commies will probably have my head on a pike or something.

>is bad with money
>"I'm not poor"
som forventet av min mindre intelligente nabo i öst