ITT: Games nobody actually likes, but people pretend they have played for e-points

ITT: Games nobody actually likes, but people pretend they have played for e-points

Attached: Planescape.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixv_jRI6VqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree. Mediocre game that everyone think is deep because of shit ton of writing.

ITT: OP is a Zoomer who’s brain has been melted by constant exposure to insta-gratifing media that he can’t even read for 5 minutes without his ADHD kicking in

This
If it was a book, it would be considered low-tier

>games nobody likes except pseuds that will call you a zoomer if you point it out, while being unable to say why it's good
ftfy

I played it and liked it, I doubt I'll ever beat it but i like it

Attached: tumblr_phjm0bguqe1rn8gxao1_1280.png (740x554, 235K)

any crpg that's RTWP

Who thinks Planescape is deep? People love Planescape because of how descriptive everything is. It's got a fantastic atmosphere and a very consistent theme.

It was good for a single playthrough, and if you beat it in like 1-2 days everything barely makes sense

Amazing atmosphere tho

It would be better as a monkey island like adventure game imo the combat is not very fun, it's still better than today's rpg-s since they don't even exist anymore

bascially this and any other CRPG

I feel like a moron, but I tried playing planescape, and after almost an hour and a half later, I was barely past the first floor of the first area of the game. There's just SO MUCH FUCKING TEXT IN THIS FUCKING GAME. I had to quit once I got to the second floor and saw that there was like, 4 other NPC's on just that particular screen of the game, whereas it took me an hour just to get through like, 2 on the first floor, and loot all the zombies and stuff.

Like, this game is supposed to have hundreds of NPC's and areas and shit. If I can't get past the first fucking level of the first floor without becoming extremely bored (I was searching every zombie/listening to every dialogue option and noting it down in my journal), I don't think I can actually play this game.

if it's not for you there is no point in forcing it, i mean the majority of the game is reading since the combat is kinda mediocre

Reading much words make anons head hurt

this is actually a pretty good idea.

The only isometric RPG I like is Fallout 1 because it's short

Baldurs Gate 2 is still fun

Reading probably isn't for you, m8
There is no shame in being retarded, go outside and play with some donkeys

Unironically this, I bought this for like 5 bucks and gave it a try because I've seen it being memed around but while it has some interesting concepts like the player character having multiple past lives and the setting being comprised of multiple dimensions or "planes", I'm just too much of a short attention-span zoomer to stomach more than two hours of this shit before uninstalling it, although I still haven't given up completely on the game, I might install it later and keep trying and see if it gets better as you progress through the story

Main menu theme is fucking fantastic though
youtube.com/watch?v=ixv_jRI6VqY

Attached: 1561170452691.png (534x124, 102K)

This has been done hundreds of times, ut retards like you always crawl out of the shit. Why not tell us why it's bad?

It really gets better after few hours, I didn't really liked the start of the game in those slums.

Most zoomers seem to have ADD that's why they cannot enjoy CRPGs

>this thread

Attached: 154754741.jpg (637x354, 57K)

It gets a fuckton better once you exit the mortuary and get to the city.

But yeah, instinctively avoiding talking to random NPC's because each of them has like 5 walls of text is a thing. The pacing is absolutely horrible in this game, to be honest.