The Chad Zack vs the virgin Cloud

The Chad Zack vs the virgin Cloud.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

What was that Zackie boy?

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-22 201614.png (1150x857, 869K)

tfw when Zack got caught off-guard and killed because he was more concerned with Clouds safety than his own escape

Attached: cat.jpg (800x450, 119K)

What a mentally weak virgin

>boy oh boy the price of freedom is steep

Attached: 1486569800006.jpg (442x737, 103K)

playing this right now and it's pretty darn fun
the slot machine isn't as bad as people made it out to be and nor is genesis

Attached: 1569135313014.jpg (368x368, 13K)

>when more of tifa's skin is covered up the more I look at it

Attached: 1554479858411.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

must be rough being retarded

I honestly hope this game is completely ignored by the remake. It's so fucking tonedeaf to the original it hurts.
Zack's death should be quick, efficient and brutal like the original. CC's version is cringe as fuck.

>Zack's death should be quick
>a 1st Class SOLDIER should die again 2 mooks quickly

yeah no
it should be a middle ground between 7 and CC

Was Crisis Core considered a bad game? I remember getting it shortly after I got a PSP and I really enjoyed it and did all the missions.

see
It's not as bad as most people claim.

>the slot machine isn't as bad as people made it out to be
Agreed
>nor is genesis
Full retard. Genesis is exactly the shitty 2005 hot topic edgy caricature of Sephiroth people who didn't play the original game dreamed up, and he straight up ruins every scene from the original they shoehorned his autism into. I sincerely hope the remake stays far and the fuck away from that retard, although I wouldn't mind if they referenced Angeal since he was alright.

>8.8 MC user score
>most played FF sequel/prequel
What do you think?

2bh it should all happen off screen with Cloud finding him dead after it's over.

A big theme they were going for with the original game was the reality of death. How people don't get epic goodbyes or final speeches. Zack's death should reflect that. It needs to be grim and bleak just like Aerith's death.

Genesis is not great, but I don't know why people flip out over him. He's really easy to ignore. Kinda like ignoring the dialog in Borderlands games. I also highly doubt he'll be referenced in the remake. They said there wouldn't be direct mention of any Compilation characters. Just easter eggs like the apples.

here everything is bad

Attached: crisis score.jpg (1080x1090, 175K)

It's has the typical prequel baggage. It tries to jam Zack and Genesis into so much of the backstory that it's painful to watch.

What's wrong with jamming Zack in? I found it easy to ignore Genesis.

>implying he cares about trash tier whores like that

Attached: Zaqua.png (867x738, 807K)

damn.. he won

This episodic remake is only acceptable if they remake crisis core as well

>Hoverhanding Aqua

Man, the rigging is really awkward here.