Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Which scene are you looking forward to seeing the most?

Attached: tifaroth.jpg (822x542, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rV40ypje7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 346 wgdzxfa35 1QTDG.png (856x354, 632K)

The one where all the episodes are out

tifa in a blue dress

When they show us the fucking dog.

date with barret

>When they show us fucking the dog

what?

Or maybe he's a cat?

Attached: c5f5633cf0813dce75d93f2e4728185.jpg (363x430, 23K)

Anyone else think they're gonna take this opportunity to have you save Aerith or something?

I'm looking forward to all the character models and assets being ripped on PC. I wonder how detailed the anatomy will be out of the gate?

Slap fight.

Nope. They will however allow you to unlock her for post game and fuck around with stuff like simulated superbosses against Zack and Sephiroth and shit like that, cause that'd be fun

I just wanna see how big Yuffi's ass will be

This.
This is what will define if FF7 Remake have souls or not.

I just strolled in this thread, I've never played FF7 in my entire life
what the fuck is a superboss

Usually an optional boss that requires full knowledge of a games mechanics to beat. I fucking love me superbosses.

aerith death

Attached: lmao.png (1256x1002, 2.22M)

1200 niggers couldnt even stop me, what makes u think u can??

None now that ruined Tifa.

> episodic release
oohh no no nono please tell me this is a lie

Maybe He's A Lion

It isn't

>1200 niggers couldnt even stop me, what makes u think u can??
Because I'm the twelve thousandth and first nigger.

Just post the source so I can move on from this shit thread.

Whatever they decide to make him in the remake, they better keep his fucking sick mohawk.

Emerald Weapon. The idea of fighting a giant monster at the bottom of the sea on foot spooked the hell out of me as a kid. Ruby was definitely a harder fight but Emerald was way scarier.

Attached: emerald weapon.jpg (580x299, 32K)

The awakening of the WEAPON o shit its not going to be in the game because its not a remake of FFVII, the greatest game that ever was or will be, it's a cynical cash grab that will drag out as long as daddies credit card can take the heat.

Why are women always willing to betray you, even with the most disgusting pieces of shit, only because they can't contain their lust?

with a nice cameo by Angelo in Hojo's lab

Not in it sorry please wait for another episode release sometime in the distant future.

I'm creeped out just looking at this.

I remember my first time seeing him in the ocean I literally jumped
I was 12 in 1997

The scene where Tifa dies instead of Aerith

Sauce?

Spoopy Weapon is gonna be hard to fight. I wonder how they'll do it.

Attached: Card_1989_EN_Emerald_Weapon_FFVII_5.png (940x1280, 1.15M)

I want to fight Sapphire Weapon this time too

>Tifa letting some spacefag fondle her snatch
immersion: 0

>Those poor fucks who are starting to believe this

Attached: 1566240781528.jpg (481x501, 18K)

Blue hooker dress Tifa

Attached: DZnKT3bU0AI0Pg6.jpg (750x703, 69K)

I remember I glitched her back into my party like on my second playthrough and still don't remember what the hell I did. I just moved her back in with the phs thing

>boogie
dios mio....

Why the cross dressing scene of course

I want to see the Zack flashback and be able to control Zack for an hour or two and then watch him die. Crisis Core should have never happened. Zack was better off being some character you always wondered about

MAYBE IM A LION

The ultimate proof if they nerfed her tits or not

Attached: _fc7d5f87fbb95492b092f8bd59d56312.png (809x1250, 1.2M)

If we get a boss against human Sephiroth optional or not I hope he has a moveset close to his KH version. Thats really his best version as a boss.

Cloud is right, that graphic mod looks so stupid.

That heart shaped cleavage window should also better make it in

Attached: 1567041418098.jpg (480x380, 22K)

Attached: 1477204411595.webm (639x458, 984K)

i also look forward to the fucking experiment

>someone else was scared of that

Good. I thought kid me was being a pussy.
Going to to the deepest level of the sea just to fight a fucking alien monster freaked me out.
Though later in life I realized that deep sea in general causes me to panic, so I guess Emerald had nothing to do with it.

Too many to decide. But, I do want to see my boy Zack again. I hope they add a playable section with him.

>any other answer than this
youtube.com/watch?v=3rV40ypje7o

The remake won't end on Midgar, itll end on the Kalm flashback with the fire Sephiroth shot being the credits shot. It might even just send you straight to Kalm in a cutscene instead of having to travel there so they don't have to make the open world just yet.

The second part will pick up right at Junon. Having part 2 start with the Kalm flashback would be very jarring pacing wise, itll be the ending of part 1. like an epilogue of sorts.

Attached: 1542002979259.jpg (709x1126, 185K)