The best handheld of all time

The best handheld of all time.

Attached: Nintendo-Game-Boy-Advance-SP---Platinum.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

Looks like a hunk of junk

GBA was better

Not the best repost of all time

t. has flashlights for eyeballs

the backlit version that came out almost at the end of its life maybe

the vanilla one? lol no

gba WAS the best handheld of all time
before the switch lite came out
i wanna do dirty, dirty things to its firmware

I sold mine to get a DS, I don't know what the fuck was I thinking.

>not the sega nomad
this nigga

what a strange looking psp

The original was already backlit wasn't it? I could swear it was

that is a GBA you fucking retard

No that's a SP, a different model. retard

Recommend me some GBA games

it did have a light but it wasn't an actual backlight

Attached: 8598178192_6545cb7c2b_b.jpg (1024x683, 195K)

The buttons and dpad felt like garbage compared to the standard gba and even the gba never felt as nice as pic related.
I owned a backlit gba when the SP came out anyways.

Attached: file.png (900x600, 202K)

Nope

Attached: 1542869472161.jpg (1500x1390, 119K)

I remember my uncle taking me to the shops when I was like 9 years old to buy me the pokemon fire red version and it was my first ever console and I was super hyped about playing it for my mom to take it away from me and only allow me to play it on long journeys as a distraction. I missed out on so many good games for this and didn't even manage to finish pokemon but luckily the DS lite had a gba port so I could finally finish pokemon fire red like 5 years later when I was gifted one.

buttons were way too mushy, especially the d-pad

Gameboy Advanced with the SP screen swap is perfection

Attached: How-to-install-a-backlit-display-mod-on-a-Gameboy-Advance-without-soldering[1].jpg (700x525, 73K)

I remember saving up about $120 as an 11 year old and buying this and need for speed. That game fucking sucked but i already owned a few pokemon games at the time

No, it was a shitty little light bar below the screen, in front. The top was always darker than the bottom, all the colours were washed out by it, and turning off the light made the display darker than the OG GBA.
The SP had a second model released AFTER the Gameboy Micro, advertised as having a brighter screen, and those were properly backlit, but Nintendo only made them for about a year and they're kinda rare.
Speaking of the Micro, it really was the best Gameboy iteration.
>But no link cable
Pokemon is for fags.

Add a rechargeable battery and I'll concede that

this

If we’re talking about game library made for that handheld, hell yeah.
But otherwise, the DS Lite is better, since I can get the GBA library with a backlit screen and a headphone jack. Also, DS library> GB and GBC library desu

That's not the PSP.

micros flaw is no GB/C compatibility

not if you have a flash cart + goomba color

>no headphone jack
Piece of garbage.

God I miss playing on my ds. I really want to get a 3DS but they're at the end of their lifespan no?

3ds is great, native back compatability with DS and hacking it is super easy so you can emulate GBA games and SNES back as well as get all the shit you want for free, the end of a console's lifespan is the best time to buy it

I got given a modded GBA SP as a gift, but the on button is loose, so if it gets touched accidentally the system will turn itself off and on. Is this a problem with most modded GBA SPs?

Yeah but the only reason I would actually want to cash out for one is because of the online features.
I can emulate the 3DS games I want to play on pc just fine.
I've been considering getting a switch lite as an alternative.

citra can do online stuff now can't it?

Yeah it has, and I've tried it, it's really easy to set up two instances and have them connect to the same multiplayer room.
But it obviously cant connect to Nintendo's servers.

>no X & Y button
nope