What do you guys think about Dark Souls With Guns?

What do you guys think about Dark Souls With Guns?

Attached: remmmm.jpg (1200x800, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xD1CfGqEuw4
youtu.be/YVEk6bkf4UE?t=2346
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bloodborne was pretty good.

I didn't really get the whole "hunter's nightmare" though

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (768x768, 74K)

When is it gonna go on sale? I don't wanna spend $40 on it

HAHA SILLY GUYS IM TALKING ABOUT REMNANTS FROM THE ASHES OFCOURSE

Too multiplayer focused. Very disappointed.

Attached: 1566976932762.png (645x729, 99K)

Should I play this with mouse + keyboard or with a Dualshock 4?

boring, easy on normal and bulletsponge enemies on high difficulty

Guns are fun. Everything else is mediocre and forgettable.

Oh well that's not what you described because it's really not like Dark Souls, like at all

Yes it is. It's pretty much ranged dark souls

It plays more like The Division, with Dark Souls' healing system

then say that. dark souls with guns is bloodborne

friend and I beat our first run in 9 hours. pretty fun game, bosses are overall cool and slightly challenging. weapons/armor/customization could be more interesting. neat atmosphere, great graphics

>"Hey guys what do you think of my opinion?"
"Eh I think it's kinda wrong desu"

Attached: 1567960064559.png (495x372, 111K)

>not Dark Souls With Anime

Attached: code-vein-screenshot-2.jpg (830x467, 135K)

how? I played the whole game alone just fine, I don't think multiplayer changes anything

It's not that you can't play the game but whether I'd want to. Like Dark Souls is a single player game you can play with others, this feels like a multiplayer game you can play alone. I still kinda want to play it but then I need to upgrade from the pirate version in a sale so I can get in on what I believe to be the actual game.

Lmaoing at you retard. Game is wayy better solo.

Do you enjoy Havel's armor?

Attached: Leto's%20Armor[1].jpg (1000x518, 261K)

Pad is better.

The gameplay is pretty solid, aside from the fact you can't fucking hipfire. Its hard as nails when it needs to be, and the gun play feels varied enough to keep you interested, especially with the amount given.

The whole random generated thing is a unique concept, but can be a pain in the balls if you're trying to hunt for a specific weapon and get fucked by RNG in the end.

The story itself goes from 0 to 100 really fucking quick. You're supposed to find this "Ford" guy in the game, and the build up to meeting him falls flat when he just gives you a key. Even when you go to his daughter after finding him, she still acts like hes still missing or doesn't react that, y'know, we found her long lost grandfather that she had been looking for years.

To sum it up, good gameplay, solid mechanics, random ass lazy story

7/10

Attached: Cancer.gif (720x405, 2.42M)

Main story is meh, that's true but I really enjoed reading logs, and journals scattered through the worlds. Also that fucking teleporter.

It was pretty shit desu. Felt more like a loot shooter that thinks all the sum of superficial Souls elements make an actual Souls game meanwhile the bosses are just adds spam trash. I've never beaten so many bosses that left a negative lasting impression afterwards in a single game.

I started to enjoy it then it ended

Boring as shit.

>loot shooter
lol no
>bosses are just adds spam trash
You've got guns dumbfuck, it's not DaS2

I like the music and atmosphere

fitgirl repack works with multiplayer

was just terrible. literally can't think of a single good thing to say about it.
based tard poster

not that user but i beat the whole game solo.
The bosses are fucking aweful, every single boss has two moves and calls in trash mobs with the exception of the flying bug which calls in another copy of itself to do its two easily dodgable moves. It was pretty bad but it ate like 6 hours.

>tfw you did the "literally dark souls with guns" thing first, but no one noticed
The design of some of the worlds and enemies in this were legitimately great. The rest of the game was just okay though.

Attached: image.png (1200x675, 1.37M)

the beginning is already boring as shit, wasnt worth the download

the gameplay is more like destiny than dark souls

Except it's in third person and you iframe roll through everything and you cannot jump or fly

Those are superficial, the gunplay is exactly like destiny which is the majority of the game

You cant even hipfire, every shot has to be aimed. It's nothing like Destiny.

You mean STALKER?

Youre literally looking down ironsights in destiny 24/7 and aiming too

A FUCKING TREE

Either you're stupid or the game is fucking awful.

This was much closer to dark souls with guns than remnant. Remnant feels more like looter shooter roguelite.

I thought it was really good, but multiplayer ruined it. I wish they had just made it a single player only game.

What about Witchfire? Is it vaporware yet or is it gonna come out?

so I should stick to warframe, got it

Hipfire in destiny and watch your damage go to shit, so you aim for the head through your futuristic ironsights. The dark souls mechanics dont even matter much here unless you do a melee meme build

Dogshit ai that gets aggroed in a 5km radius just mindlessly sawrming you without any strategy whatsoever using their same two moves ad nauseum What a shit game. Wasted two days of download time on this. Dark souls with guns my ass

>Every game with third person and rolling is dark souls
fucking zoomers

Attached: 1563093406729.png (207x209, 34K)

pretty shit
>stupidly op traits only accessible if you got lucky with rng drops like movement speed
>boss mechanics are piss easy and adds make up 99% of the difficulty mostly due to how random their spawn pattern/location is
>boss encounter difficulty wildly varied depending on what affix/add spawns you get
>extremely buggy like the warp boss warping indefinitely becoming a free kill if you sit in a corner or bosses just skipping add summon phases trivializing the fight
>nightmare difficulty nerfed to shit to cater to the retarded casuals who cried about it on reddit
>melee combat is trash and the hit detection is terrible
>the story and characters were abysmally shit but I didn't expect anything in the first place
>audio design was lazy and half-assed had to turn my music off just to hear the audio cues of one shot attacks from across the arena which only made sounds half the time anyway
>AI pathing is pathetically bad like they just ripped scripts from a unity tutorial and called it finished
>final boss is just cancer unless you run an even more cancerous DoT build

Bloodborne is really good.

I'm playing on pc with a controller because it's comfy. But for some bosses i prefer to use mouse aiming. Like the last boss. Anyway both work just fine.

add high difficulty to that and its the actual definition of the term "souls-like"

For me it was worth the 40 but once you beat it like 3 times and have almost all the stuff, there is nothing else to do. I had fun, i liked the aesthetic. Needs more content.

And yet all of that is still stolen from an older game, just like every "idea" japanese people ever had.

which game is it stolen from?

>dualshock 4

Get a xbox 360 controller

Nightmare difficulty was a meme anyway everything was a bulletsponge and there was no real incentive to play it

The real Demon's Souls starts there
youtube.com/watch?v=xD1CfGqEuw4

>boss increasingly degrades as you damage him
soul

what game?

That game was based. As far as I remember your equipment broke very easily but you could chop off the arms and legs of enemies and use them as weapons among other stuff. And even if you had no weapon, positioning yourself so that the dumber enemies hit each other made them chop each other's limbs off so you could use them.

Reminder that America hasn't made a good game in years

Eurojank are the only goog games, prove me wrong

>generic third person action game
Nah looks like shit. Nice try though bitch nigga.

It's generic because a lot of people including From tried to copy it, true

Yes. Ultra Fat roll is a beauty to behold

I fuckin love this game but I hate how everything needs rpg mechanics these days. I don't wanna have to spend thousands of dollars and materials only to grind more later just to see how a new gun compares to what I'm using, just let me experiment with all the cool shit.

the only armor i found was the one that saves dragon hearts

Hunter's nightmare was another dimension that humans can go to via dream like state. The Dream you go too was the the old man's dream brought into "a" reality by the Moon Presense.
Nightmare is the same only brought to life by another Great One.

always hated the analog stick placement on that
no cigar

Attached: memes.jpg (1360x2316, 373K)

not anything dark souls about it

they should have just designed it as a non rpg type game and it wouldve been better

i stopped playing cause i cant beat the last boss

Eurojank is good, but after playing so much of those I get jaded because I see there was no budget to develop one part of the game. Like: the game looks good but it has shitty or no voice acting or badly drawn human models .

first game i ever got a refund on

Does it have character customization? It fucking better, im sick of these shitty "souls like" games coming out and never giving me a goddamn character creator i play these games for fun builds and making cool characters not playing some boring ass bald angry guy

>Does it have character customization?

Not really. Bonus: You get like 5 female faces to choose from and they made all but 1 of them old/ugly/haggard as fuck on purpose

8 face models for each gender, 4 young 4 old. Couple of hair options. That's it.

Too short, should be more enemies since we always have range weapon but the casual will whine about it if there are too many enemies at once.
Also need more guns.

This is a serious question not meant to muck you: why the fuck does this even matter to you? Ultimately your character, be it in FPP or TPP is just a vessel for you to move through the world and unless it looks so repugnant that it hurts to even have it on the screen it ahouldn't matter.

youtu.be/YVEk6bkf4UE?t=2346
This looks terrible.

it's not about seeing htem. it's a video game. it's about being them

nobody wants to fantasize about being someone old or ugly

bad/mediocre with mechanics that aren't really suited for the game and bland environments. the difficulty is a complete joke being extremely easy during the levels and bosses can put on a fight only because they constantly spawn adds

On release week Yea Forums loved it. Later all the non-players arrive

Ok

Because unless its a really story focused rpg like deus ex, Im playing a role playing game to roleplay. The type of person that would use magic, And the type of person that would go around in heavy armour with a greatsword, Or a light armoured axe wielder, Or a fancily dressed gunslinger, Would all be different. Most roleplaying games with proper roleplaying options usually have pretty poor gameplay, So while these types of games aren't the best for making intricate choices and interacting with deep characters, They're one of the few games where you get to make a unique character and actually have fun playing as them too.
i am autistic btw

Yeah but character creation usually doesn't give you much options anyway, it's not like you can go crazy in most of them. Simple preset character choices would be enough for what you're saying. Both ugly main characters and deep character creators are fairly new in vidya and there are few examples of both. 10 years ago it was not really a thing and almost all games that came before had predefined character or maybe a choice between 3 presets and it never affected roleplaying potential or immersion negatively. I think the looks of the character are not that important. What is important is for your inputs to translate to character movement well so you don't press the button for a second before your character moves or other shit like that.

Shilled hard as "Dark Souls with guns" but ended up as a really shallow experience.

>but ended up as a really shallow experience
just like dark souls desu so wheres the problem

In the most superficial way possible.
>DUDE FOG DOORS LMAO

>Boss dies in like six hits
>Hits the player once for 200 of their 3000 health