FFXIV

WHO TREADETH NOW UPON MY BONES, AND AWAKETH ME FROM SLUMBER SWEET?
THOU HAST FORGOTTEN THE FACE OF THY LORD.
REMEMBER, MORTAL, AND FEAR ME.

Attached: 1562513160581.png (1008x756, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY
youtu.be/ID-2cECfirA
docs.google.com/document/d/1SBU4HpqBenHAXFr6V-gwAKggkfBgJ2IR9FEbMtT3YRw/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=T_hcNxfMW7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When's is papa middy waking back up?

Just let him sleep bro

I kind of hope he sleeps all the way through to the end of the next expansion. Would really show how damn tired he is.

wasn't he supposed to sleep until after we die

Our truest friend. Decoupled us from Hydaelyns tempering so we had free will.

That's why he refused to speak to us until he'd depowered our "Gift". Then was shocked when we said we still wanted to go do the exact thing we were just babbling to him about.

"I'll come watch then".

Middy was a champ, wanted to make absolutely sure we were trying to help the world out of free will and not just being commanded to do something by a primal.

Attached: peeko.jpg (529x861, 167K)

>Omegascape begins closing after we defeat Omega
>Hraesvelgr swims through the fucking Rift to save us
>tells us that it was the only favor his father ever, ever asked of him

Attached: 1555676952487.gif (420x420, 1.38M)

REAL
DRAGON
BEING

Speaking of, I wonder what he did in thebad timeline. Did he sleep until Zodiark woke up. Did he fuck off to other FF worlds?

what, there's only one midgardsormr in the universe. dragons don't exist on any other planet, except possibly where he's from.

I'm talking about the alternate timeline where the 8th Umbral Era happened. What was he doing?

>Running e1s because bored and helping a party clear
>MNK won't ever shut the fuck up and stop whining about literally everything while being passive aggressive
>Tell the MNK to calm down
>Flips his shit on my because I forgot to replace my level 76 chest while still having 443 ilvl anyway
>Parsing around the same as me regardless
>Still whining nonstop

Attached: 1561588177428.jpg (736x837, 90K)

o, sorry, got a headache.
I'd take that as complete proof that he's fucking TIRED. He probably would have saved us if he could.

It sounds like dragons essentially fucked off to their mountain homes and let humanity destroy itself like animals. They were effectively done at that point.

Two of his children are unaccounted for. I wonder if we will ever meet them or find out what happened to them. I hope we go back to the source, there's still so many more lands and things to explore.

We at least know their names, Azdaja and Vrtra.

6.0 will be Garlemald expansion, maybe featuring Near East content (Radz-at-Han will almost definitely be our City State, I think) but from there, where will we end up?

No. We were sinply informed that the last time he took a short nap it lasted a few mortal lifespans, and that it's possible that this may be a similar rest due to how much he had to exert himself.

Which in developer speak means: Nigga he sleepin' unless we find something new for him to do.

Thordan VII did nothing wrong

Yoshi already said 7.0 was the Moon aka, Zodiark.

Midgar invested in almost nothing. But he invested in WoL.

The moon and the New World.

Also it's pretty obvious that traveling between shards was specifically set up so that they had more material to use after if they needed it.

when the fuck are we going to free tiamat

She doesn't want to be freed

She could have broken herself out whenever she wanted. She wants to suffer as penance.

She's doesn't want to be free, she chooses to remain there as punishment for summoning the Bahamut primal.

She isn't trapped, user.

Reminder that SAM is the best melee dps

The new world and Meracydia are pretty ripe for story developments, role quest wrap-up makes me think that there may be more going on with the void than we give it credit for as well.

Expanse contract
Eon become instant
Heroes from beyond the Rift, heed my call!

Attached: 1565962680817.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

reminder that best and worst don't matter, play what you think is the most fun

The Void is being wrapped up in Eden. Gaia/Voidwalker is the Oracle of Dark from the Thirteenth.

DRG*

We're going to the New World in 6.0, they're still following the XI format.

MAKE her leave, i didn't ask about her fefes, i want a new raid/blue quest story line
plus we need a reason to find the 2 missing first brood

Attached: Final_Fantasy_XIV_ARR_Bahamut-1.png (1500x1048, 1.81M)

Omegascape still happened in the alternate timeline, so he's still sleeping

Azdaja and Vrtra are either in Garlemald or the New World. They'll come up eventually.

>plus we need a reason to find the 2 missing first brood
No we don't, the game didn't need them but lore team came up with them anyway with no intent for them to be put in the game. Do you have some sort of OCD or something

She will go down with that prison if someone trys to blow it up user, she didn't get off her ass to help against the warring triad who were a minute away from her, she ain't ever getting off her ass to help. The whole summoning Bahamut and letting him be trapped and suffer for a couple thousand years made her a NEET

He became a god and then challenged a god-slayer

I'd say that wasn't the right decision at that moment

Okay but WoL had only killed 10 gods at that point. It could have been a fluke.

Being stupid enough to challenge the tried and true primal Slayer 5 seconds after becoming a primal may be classified as "wrong"

I just realized the SB patch trailers are pretty sparse on the epic lines.
I loved SB but nothing even compares to
MY PAIN
MY LONGING
YOU SHALL HAVE IT ALL

Attached: blobsweat.png (128x91, 12K)

>men and women both go around Amaurot all day indistinguishable from each other in baggy black robes
>only hint of individuality is differences in masks and voices

How fast did couples in Amaurot whip the robes off as soon as they were behind closed doors in their apartment?

Attached: EEviX7tU4AEt-Mj.jpg (900x619, 92K)

Sorry, 12 gods. I forgot Phoenix and Odin
Still, it could have been a fluke.

'Ahead looms a calamity!' was pretty good

ugghhh
thicker!

Attached: Nho8dnxh.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

I agree, but
I AM OF THE FIRST BROOD
I AM VENGEANCE INCARNATE
I AM NIDHOGG

>MY PAIN
>MY LONGING
>YOU SHALL HAVE IT ALL
Japshitters really can't compare to the dub, starting from this line.
But also G'raha's stuff from the 4.4 trailer was kino.
>That way, sorrow...
>History must be changed...
>Ahead looms light, expunging all form and life...
>Twin dooms only you can forestall...
>Only you...
>Throw wide the gates that we may pass

>Drawing on his final reserves of stamina, the diminutive engineer demanded that his counterpart live on and produce offspring to continue his legacy.
>To this, the larger man responded with a trembling voice, “It’s high time you started a family yourself,” though that was, regrettably, not a realistic prospect.
>Smiling, the Lalafell replied, “Sorry, but no one will ever compare to her...”
>These were his final words.

Attached: 1556868794520.png (500x340, 161K)

why didn't illberd just take tiamutts eyes

Attached: 1568090286968.png (817x803, 617K)

Was his name Tala by chance? I ran with a cunt of a MNK by that same name.

nope

>Get killed twice in e3s
>Responsible for both black smokers and sundering tsunami in tsunami 2
>Extremely tempted to just throw the run

help
ive become a parse tranny
i dont need this new mental illness i already have enough of those

Looking back on it now that I've beat SHB it's striking how I didn't realize how thirsty the Exarch sounded for WoL in that Prelude in Violet trailer

Will Wedge ever manage to get properly rejected by Tataru as she manages her stable of paramours with 9" dicks in Hingashi and Ishgard?

>I hope we go back to the source, there's still so many more lands and things to explore.
Aren't Garlemald and Thavnair the only places left to go in the source?

UNINSTALL THE PARSER YOU FUCK

Attached: 75793439_p1_master1200.jpg (923x887, 155K)

I just started playing, currently lvl 30. So far the world pretty damn empty. Dungeons are usually 17-16 mins or so.

Will the open world be this empty throughout the whole game?

Crystal, aether is more reddit than anything

If i don't upload someone else will

>Aren't Garlemald and Thavnair the only places left to go in the source?
Nope. We still haven't seen mainland Hingashi, Nagxia, Valnain, Thavnair, Sharlayan, Aerslaent, Meracydia, the New World, the South Seas Isles, or the entire continent of Ilsabard.

There's almost nothing to do in the world after MSQ being completely honest, it's one of my biggest issues with the game. Leveling is largely dungeon/PotD spam

You realize you can block your character from showing up on FFlogs right? Just fucking block your character from pulling up parses, uninstall the parser and stop wasting our fucking time being a zoomer about it.

thanks mate, just trying to start a new character in a good place
>genuine question gets deleted because a tranny got offended and necked itself
reminder that trannies will never be women

Attached: 1562171846616.png (1250x700, 982K)

>get kicked out of parties because someone hiding parses is automatically suspect for being really bad
Great idea champ

I kept thinking we'd get some more Hingashi shit in the SB story, but it never really happened. The fact that both embassies in Kugane have been purely decorative bothers the shit out of me.

Attached: 1391393115844.png (665x663, 1017K)

You're still off topic shitposting, especially with this post. Was justified desu

That's because for SB they designed the maps before they designed the story. That's why so much of it feels like padding.

>Blocking your character on FFlogs
Is there a bigger red flag?

How strange that people should be upset about 'parsetrannies' and yet you play fucking surrounded by them apparently, if you hiding parses on FFlogs has ever gotten you kicked

Maybe you should transfer data centers

Attached: EC6MCc-WkAUm47C.jpg (429x606, 30K)

Enjoy never being accepted into a decent static
Also this. I pugged e4s week 1 on crystal and I only managed to do it with some people that were actively filtering people to not waste time

sure, when it's 14 weeks in and everybody is almost max ilvl for the tier, grey shitters can be carried, but believe me when people are actually on the lookout for the greys, especially the first few weeks

Attached: 1494677664686.jpg (800x804, 42K)

Koji said at one point that we'd get involved with Hingashi politics soon. But then I guess Yoshida decided they needed to wrap up the Warriors of Darkness stuff. I'm fine with it because it ended up being fucking incredible.

>Enjoy never being accepted into a decent static

Strangely enough when you have friends getting into a decent static isn't a problem, even when you hide parses

Is there something you need to talk about, user

I kind of assumed one far-eastern themed expansion meant you wouln't be going back to it again
but it'd tickle my weeb bone a lot if we got to see like a sengoku jidai type expansion and like the requisite oda nobunaga analogue was actually an ascian or some shit

Is this the worst Bahamut design in any FF yet?
Small headed chicken with tiny dinosaur arms just looks silly

>static with friends
Oh no no no no no

>Is there something you need to talk about, user
nah, u?

Attached: 1507753637291.jpg (620x670, 42K)

Heh. Friends. That's funny.

Attached: 1385660040666.png (285x274, 41K)

Nah mate they're decent because they're my friends, doesn't matter if we killed titan week 4

still probably better than your static shitter

Attached: 1553966256262.webm (480x480, 320K)

tfw the xiv maps are too big to fit on Yea Forums
i dont want to make them look shitty enough to post

Attached: 2230B74355CEC4CF2D.png (753x707, 759K)

>static with friends
>week 4 titan kill
lads....crystal bros.

Attached: 1521307830564.gif (267x199, 388K)

Nah, he's swole and full of rage.

>week 4
kek
Imagine trying to impress someone on a taiwanese multiplayer notepad and still failing

I stopped playing ShB after the initial msq, did not even bother with Tit EX and Innocence EX. God damn that game was fun if you treat it like a single player JRPG. When can we expect 5.1 and how much story content is to be expected? I might just wait until 5.2 so I have ample content to go through.

I do wish we just stayed in the First more, going back to the source at the time we did felt too early.

>week 4
LMAO

>When can we expect 5.1
Late October.
>how much story content is to be expected?
A few hours or so. Not a ton.
>I do wish we just stayed in the First more, going back to the source at the time we did felt too early.
MSQ is staying in the First. The preview image they showed was of Dulia-Chai and the new dungeon is in Eulmore.

unironically just play at the start of expansions

>how much story content is to be expected?
2 hours max of story content

MSQ seems to be hanging on the first for a bit longer. We will be going back to the source soon. Hopefully they will give us a reason to give a shit about these dirty monkey Eorzeans compared to Norvrandt. I am touched by the dark timeline's sacrifice for time travel, but they need to step it up in the present day.

I hate this way of thinking, personally. I love the story, and I think story content is the best part of the game.
But I also love playing it with my friends.

>Hopefully they will give us a reason to give a shit about these dirty monkey Eorzeans compared to Norvrandt

Attached: 1563146209661.jpg (800x1100, 118K)

If he had a normal, unfucked chest he'd look fine.

Ishard is my home. Everyone else needs to step it up.

WILLS UNBENDING
FAITH UNENDING

Attached: 1564130752889.jpg (1260x600, 139K)

I like everyone else though.

Ishgard revitalisation better have me chilling with my cool adoptive dad and telling him all the shit I got up to on the first

From watching the japanese version, seems like he is sponsoring the reconstruction, so we should be seeing him in quests occasionally. Also thankfully this means nothing bad happens to elf dad.

Started SMN at 45 (abandoned my SCH at this level); why do I not have garuda? My first two summons are carbunkles

>seems like he is sponsoring the reconstruction
Weird, Dzemael are typically the builders.

do your job quests.

>why do I not have garuda?
Because you haven't done the SMN quest to unlock Garuda yet. Go do your job quests.

>this expansion upgrading zone each pach will be Ishgard
>none visits the zone

I fucking hate this. I loved when Mor Dhona or Idyllshire were getting upgrades every patch.

Attached: EBz9Tg3UYAAhfF8.jpg (632x449, 35K)

>trying to avoid a certain demographic of players if shit posting
Is there honestly a more ass hurt minority than tranniesP

Attached: 1562172238003.jpg (2074x1660, 833K)

So it's unlocked after ifrit? The most recent job quest I did was for ifrit

Yes, Ifrit is your first job quest at level 30.

>hmmmm, I want to spam about how much I hate trannies nonstop and not discuss video games
>Yes the video game board is perfect for this
Go circlejerk back on /pol/ or reddit

Ifrit then Garuda then Titan then Bahamut for the big guns

Awesome, thanks
I resubbed into the last patch for SB and did all the MSQ on a different DC to fully immerse myself in the story. Going though all of SB felt like a chore and you could really tell that people (players) didnt want to be there anymore.
I loved the cut-scenes of Gaius and Estenien, I do want to see more of those. I think its pretty evident that we are getting a Garlemald expansion but I would like to see one more before we get there. Perhaps a refresh of the Eorzean map that adds high end zones to the existing map
Dont get me wrong, I did progression raiding in HW when I had a good group of people to play with. Savage Alex is still one of my favorite memories from this game. Its just that I skipped SB and my friends that were coming back for ShB were all EX shitters (serious for primals but wont touch Savage Eden) so I took a different approach.

Alright I'm fucking dumb, then. Didn't see the unlocks on SMN quest pages so I was wondering

>xD it's pol
When will you faggots understand no one likes you.

There was someone else from Ishgard mentioned as well. I forget who? Don't remember the name mentioned on the live letter. So they may be involved.

Maybe Taresson? He's the retired patriarch of Dzemael.

I'm not the one who's coming into a video game thread just to throw a nuclear tantrum about politics to my perceived hugbox then proceed to rage even harder when told to fuck off

Nobody wants YOU here, you election faggots have been killing the site for years. I don't care where you're from but stay there

Is anyone else upset because this expansion doesn't have a place to show up our mounts?

Attached: 1557889113277.jpg (514x615, 50K)

You trannies have your shitty general on /vg/ for your dress up no challenge game

well /pol/shits are trannyposting again, anyone want to make a new thread so we can talk about video games?

Nope. Fuck AFKtrannies

>Ishgard restoration is chilling with elf dad and Ishgardian boomers
>Aymeric will probably show up and invite you to dinner some more
How can any other city state even compete with our glorious home Amaurot is a close second though, that place is beautiful

Attached: 1562202692297m.jpg (1024x640, 57K)

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES ON THE VIDEO GAME BOARD SO WE CAN MAKE A 50TH WAIFU THREAD AND CONVERSE ABOUT WHAT HER ASS SMELLS LIKE

Attached: 1557121407075.png (221x228, 8K)

Wait so we WERE tempered by Hydaelin? I thought he was just fucking with us on purpose to test our limits as a mortal without the blessing of light.

>this mad
Lol kill yourself tranny

>Wait so we WERE tempered by Hydaelin?
There's nothing to suggest that, but we don't know one way or the other yet.

>Wait so we WERE tempered by Hydaelin?
Of course, Emet spells it out for you that there is no way a primal of Hydaelin and Zodiark's immense power doesn't temper their summoners on the spot

There is no confirmation whether you are tempered or not, but it is a concern that the Scions have. That said, Midgardsomr was given Hydaelyn's permission to test your resolve without the blessing of Light.

>Hydaelyn's permission
Not just her permission, her orders.
>HEARKEN TO ME, HYDAELYN. I REMEMBER, AND I CONSENT.

I've only just started the Alphascape/whatever SB raids, is the story in that actually good?

>is the story in that actually good?
It takes a bit to get going, but yes.

Yeah, Omega is cool, bosses are a hoot if you're an oldschool final fantasy fag

You guys are forgetting another very important element that's shown in ShB that could expand where we could go. After all, we know that it's possible to time travel.

It has kino moments but for the most part it's just a tournament arc.

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FC3n-nqlWQAENoR9.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg (1200x671, 114K)

Shut the fuck up. I want to explore Ilsabard.

FAAAAAITH UNBENDING

>join e4s p2 prog
>wipe 8 times to and before Crumbling Down

Attached: 1554588848303.png (540x438, 289K)

SB raids are EXTREMELY based
having just finished both the alliance and main raids I can safely say SB as an expansion overall was still a step up from HW even if HW's MSQ is better

It pretty much is the Cell games with actual matches before the main event isn't it? Down to Omega saying fuck you and changing the rules the last second

That user was talking out of his ass. There's never been any suggestion that Hydaelyn has Tempered the Warrior of Light. In fact, everything suggests she hasn't. After all, Midgardsormr just removed the Blessing of Light from them, when we know for a fact that Tempering is irreversible. The reason why he removed the Blessing of Light wasn't because it was Tempering, but because it was killing Hydaelyn. It took enough out of her that she was dying, so Middy severed the connection so she could recover and so the Warrior could prove themselves on their own merit. And they did, hence the scene with Tiamat and Middy before the finale of HW.

This also saved the First. Hydaelyn getting the chance to recover allowed her to pull Minfilia out of Ul'dah during the betrayal, and from there Minfilia grabbed the Warriors of Darkness after the Warrior of Light beat their asses, and together they stopped the Flood before it totally wiped out the First.

This is what I don't like about modern storytelling, How every character mentioned in the backstory needs to show up in the game, every mystery needs to be examined, every plot thread tugged. Path of exile did this the worst, literally every character from the perandus' to kaom to daresso has to show up as a boss somewhere.

Oh yeah, the story has a lot of the same beats.

XIV leaves a shitload of gray area though. Even the official lorebooks are written from in-world perspective and subject to inaccuracy.

GUIDE US
O MIGHTY FURY

That is one thing I appreciate about it, they have a lot of canvas left to paint and don't feel the need to constantly point at every mystery they've put in the game and say "look how clever we are for leaving this intriguing bit of lore here!"

The reason for that is they need to give themselves some breathing room for future content.

I have literally never played as a tank or healer in an MMO.

That's part of it, but they also leave a lot of stuff very open just because they don't want it to be explained. The main one that comes to mind now is when Haurchefant and Ysayle appear to help you rip the eyes off of Estinien at the Final Steps of Faith. Koji was asked what actually happened there, and his answer was that maybe they did reconstitute themselves out of the Lifestream to help you, or maybe WoL and Alphinaud accidentally willed images of them out of the dense aether there. It's not important which actually happened, because they were there.

I'm really hoping we get a good moment out of Shiva in the eden series, not saying it needs to be a big moment, but it deserves something good.
That and I'm hyped as fuck for that coming Oblivion remix.

Give it a shot man, it's pretty fun.
t. DPS main.

No, the story is pretty shit until Alphascape.

Nah Omega raids kind of sucked ass and they ended with the wet fart that was O12S where you have to do a 10 minute fucking doorkeeper boss fight every time you run it and then the actual boss is just the same shit looped twice with the only difference being that one mechanic has aids

The healers are boring and the only non-braindead tank is GNB tbqwyf

I like them, I just like playing this game.

Healers and tanks included, the main thing SE did right is most classes play very well and a few are my favorite of any MMO

I'm not talkin bout savage autism shit I just mean presentation-wise and standard mechanics/story it's good, better than alexander although I liked alexander a lot

Oh well in that case literally nothing happens in either and Alexander has better visuals since they're not just ripped Dissidia models

you really enjoy not having fun don't you

I do like fun though, that's why I rate the raids based on how fun they were and not how many times I clapped because I saw the thing I know

very good user do you have any other canned responses

>So many broken by this world, and then by you, so so many...
Damn the DRK quests really were kino. I hope the 80 quest isn't disappointing like the rest I've seen so far.

it gets gay after lvl 50

50-60 is great, 60-70 is even better, 80 is good.

Attached: ffxiv_07152019_041838_192.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

All the 80 quests are meh because every single one of them is just saying goodbye or tying up loose ends finishing up the class questline definitively

Do you have any responses that actually support your argument instead of attacking me for not being a casual? Or are you going to continue pretending that tournament arc full of recycled content where literally nothing happens until the final fight is better than an original story where nothing happens until the final tier?

Honestly judging by what I've seen of 80 quests already I'll take just "good" as a win.

imagine wanting a turn yoyr brain off styled plot where you never can know nothing except the most basic elements

Might as well watch a disney movie.

I will say though that the NIN 80 quest was pretty good mostly because of Karasu. If we ever get a new job quest arc in the future I want him to be our guy.

DRK is great, I think 50-60 is actually some of the best bits.

Attached: ffxiv_12172018_215033.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

I want Yotsuyu to step on me

>4th month of sub
>played like 5-6 days in total
Is it time for me to finally give up on this genre? There is WoW too, but somehow its now impossible to be immersed in it for me. Its the same exact case, that I play for a while up to a certain level then my urge to play completely vanishes.

I guess so user, could always take a shot at the next hyped mmo to come out and if that can't capture your interest in the slightest you're probably finished with mmos

There hasn't been a good new MMO on the horizon in years user, it's all Korean f2p trash.

Nah the monk one is trash because you're forced to be near Lyse again. The rest are just ok

What do you even want out of an MMO? Because the people still making them aren't going to give it to you.

SAME HERE BRO

Attached: D2NxrH8UkAEKZEM.jpg (900x1200, 129K)

Bruh...........

Yeah that's what best. I won't force myself to like something what I certainly don't. Maybe the next generation, because this one exhausted itself, at least for me.

SAM 80 was literally lmao look at all these silly ijin tourits playing pretend samurai in front of your master's grave, btw here's ken smith sama from your level 54 quest (he's still level 54) please be nice to him, sempai

>Leveling WHM to 80 currently
>The different in queue times compared to the 2 DPS I got to 80 before
This is ridiculous, I can easily get WHM to 80 in a day by just dungeon spamming.

She doesn’t have enough feet for all of us.

I'll just be her instead

NIN should have been a mitigation and evasion based tank

Speaking of that guy, I'm still salty about the fact that male SAMs still use the exact same idle pose that we mocked him for using.
Seriously SE, the fuck is this backward grip garbage? Gimme a hand-on-sheath stance instead.

it's Sephiroth's victory pose.
in my opinion that makes it even worse.
I wanted a proper idle pose too.

At least the female SAM idle pose is cooler.

>Female GNB pose is Lightning's
Never dropped a job so hard

Nah, you can tell the person advocating him to block his logs is a shitter.

Why do I sometimes get an aetherflow stack when I didn't use energy drain?

Attached: 1537741337463.png (808x1300, 383K)

I recognize this slut cat.

Who

>my mfw when female gunbreakers
good joke SE lmao

Attached: 1550638290690.png (1218x666, 915K)

baka, the wol is female

>he detempered us

Attached: back of the knee maybe.png (588x634, 26K)

> when we know for a fact that Tempering is irreversible
Partially false; we do know the primal can "release" their tempered. Bahamut releases Nael and Louisoix before they die.

It wouldn't surprise me that someone like Middy could release someone, too.

do you have a single source to back that claim up

If Hydaelin actually did temper the WoL or not isn't the primary concern. The problem is that she might have, creating a concern of whether the WoL was acting out of free will or not. Now, WoL's free will might be the same as Hydaelin anyway, but it does raises moral (and practical) concerns. Middy solved this by cutting the gordian knot.

but I play a male giraffe, user.
It's frustrating because it's one of the things along with giraffe animations that they will probably never fix even if you ask because "some people might like it" and there's no way to add an additional /cpose to it or some bullshit excuse like that.

Attached: ffxiv_22092019_112627_583.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

I honestly don't think we're tempered. Hydaelyn was summoned as a reaction to Zodiark, and that reaction was probably partially because of the tempering. She was summoned to empower, not to control.

Maybe we're just "lightly tempered". Either way, not exactly the same as budding tempered. We're not spending every waking hour thinking about how to resummon her.

We didn't summon Hydaelyn in our current incarnation though

why do big mounts feel so slow

The same reason Lalafells look faster than Roes. Everything moves at the same speed and the animations match that speed. If you gave big things properly sped animations for their proportions but kept the speed the same they'd look like they're moving on ice. You can kind of see it when a man ras sprints.

what, who's this

Stop wasting peoples time you shitstain, if you're hiding your logs you're bad and you're going to get kicked from any party that doesn't want freeloaders after a few runs

I literally pugged it faster than you and I'm average at the game LOL

Which Garo sets should I get? Will do daily challenge for a month until 5.1, which should lead me to at least 40k, which is 2 sets. I play BLM, and MCH so far and those sets suck. Except the paintbruch but I have that.

Attached: Garo_gear1.jpg (800x450, 264K)

You should aim to collect bits of every set that have future glamour potential and look at any title that may interest you. I'm aiming for

The boots and shorts on the cloth armors are pretty good if you're playing female. You might want to get those at least.

>if you're hiding your logs you're bad
Ah yeah user totally right in this game you never ever die from someone else's fuck ups, nope not in this game.
Perfectly executing your rotation and simon-says while having BiS gear and dying to AA because the healers forgot about your existence during their Stone/Malefic spam is totally and 100% your fault and you should uninstall the game immediately if this is you.

Attached: 8719357579539325757835.jpg (592x600, 80K)

>BLM main
>Decide to give SMN a shot at 45 since I leveled a SCH to 45 and abandoned it and want a caster that isn't as braindead as RDM
>it's fun

Attached: 1510552363919.jpg (718x718, 84K)

it's called chekov's gun user. if they're not going to show up then why bother telling us

More info regarding 5.1 when?

If you're dying on all your runs you're bad

Don't grow too fond of it because it will be revamped next month

Not everything needs to be one though, Especially in video games where the lore and world is bigger.

Sure, in a 2 hour play or a movie where your storytelling has to be concise the concept of a chekov's gun makes sense, but when you got something as large and expansive as a video game or a book it works better if you leave some things unexplored and up to the reader/player's imagination. Also a damn good thing from a marketing standpoint, if you can have dweebs on the internet discussing your game's lore at 3:30 in the morning long after it was written.

That's the problem with fflogs.
>perfect e1s weekly kill for 3 weeks
>0 uploads
>get killed because someone forgot about a mechanic the 4th week
>uploaded, green parse
I could literally write books about all the shit I've experienced, like literally, and I mean literally dying EVERY week whenever I went ot in o6s, over half of those deaths being by the AA that the ghost girl in the background throws at the ot.
Ah let me guess, "things that never happened", huh?
I won't even start about Suzaku ex AA.
EU pf btw

>Get good parse
>Nothing gets uploaded half a day later and you put it up yourself
>Get shit parse
>The fucking thing is uploaded before the party even disbands post-clear
You can set your watch to it

Attached: 1475296712090.jpg (500x341, 41K)

>>perfect e1s weekly kill for 3 weeks
uploads
Your fault for not uploading your good runs then dipshit
>I could literally write books about all the shit I've experienced
How about instead you stop complaining about shooting yourself in the foot, and stop fucking shooting yourself in the foot you fucking retard?

That other user could just not have gone through the trouble of registering and installing all that garbage
if only i hadn't been curious after clearing the second floor, i wouldn't want to kill myself (even more) now

i'd be a happy greylet

>other people uploading runs where you get fucked over is your fault, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1513586895999.png (211x239, 6K)

How are PF pugs on Tonberry? I'ma reach end game soon, don't have a static so gonna spam PF all day for my clears

i mean in a game where they have yellow quest after yellow quest after yellow quest exploring the mundanity of life for people who aren't the warrior of light or a scion, i figure they could find a way to squeeze some previously unseen characters in them

>don't upload runs where you perform well
>fflogs has no runs where you performed well on it
WOOOOOOOOW HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DODGE THAT KICK AND BLACKLIST? BUGGED PF MECHANICS THANKS YOSHI HAW HAW HAW

>"faith unending"
>their faith ends

>Martyn implies you don't actually need to see the spell to learn it
>2 seconds of research will tell you don't actually need to see the spell
>People (the one BLU you see every 5000 hours) still get mad in the open world when you try to help them get a spell
I probably find it way more amusing than I should, but I love it. They can read all about the spells they should get as soon as possible, but not about how they're actually gotten.

They still believe in Halone.

>halfway through Stormblood
>story is markedly worse than Heavensward
>but Zenos

Attached: 1496783595637.png (480x515, 467K)

If the elf pope was gonna be Isghard's god where does Halone even fit

Attached: 1552028619164.gif (400x224, 1.87M)

>STORM OF BLOOD BORN OF BLOOD OF OUR FALLEN BROTHERS
>the storm of blood was actually born of Jesus showing up with an army of foreigners and their fallen brothers had little to do with it

>girls can't even hold the sword over their shoulder

Dude, the point is that even if you'd upload all your good runs there will always be people that upload your shitty ones, the shitstains will always be there.

Attached: 1509057079050.png (680x284, 35K)

Did you fight Susano yet user
It was so fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!

And if your good runs are uploaded people are going to look at those and not the ones where you died to autoattacks you fucking retard.

>it's another tank gets 7 vuln stacks on storge episode

Yeah, I tanked it. Sword clash was fun.
I really liked him as a character as well.
>Susano laughing for 200000000000 aeons.png

Everything about it was amazing, from the summon, to the theme then the sword clash. Definitely my favorite moment of SB so far.

Now i'm back to being Yugiri's bitch... yawn

How so? I wouldn't mind it being tweaked from what I've seen with endgame rotations

my only regret about stormblood was that it was lacking in this

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

They want to make it "less busy" but haven't specified anything concrete.

I'm okay with pruning but I still want it to be a piano relative to other casters

Aren't you guys disappointed that we fought Midgardsormr's true form not as a finale boss in a raid or something? Honestly made him look weak or somemthing.

It's not even his true form, it's Omega's recreation.

>Honestly made him look weak or somemthing.
I mean, all you gotta do is throw an airship at him

The fight against Jim have the yoooooooo

How do you avoid relapsing after going cold turkey on an MMO? I hate endgame and I miss it at the same time. How do I keep myself from resubbing?

Attached: 1557317046687.png (680x382, 304K)

I mean no one is going to disagree with you there.

ShB >>>>> HW >>> SB >>>> post ARR 2.X (even with the 100+ quests needed for HW) >>>>>>>>>>>>> ARR 2.0

>spend like 3 months progging ucob
>went back to it recently and I have to relearn all the muscle memory up to heavensfall
god i hate this fight and how long it is

Attached: 1569044639765.jpg (645x640, 67K)

what are some quest chains that I should definitely not ignore?

Yoshi P is looking happy

Attached: EE-IcqIU0Aku1x7.jpg (1200x799, 186K)

who is the mommy in red

HOLY FUCK WHY DID I NOT REALISE THIS
I was wondering why the fuck he acted like such a paranoid weirdo during all that now it MAKES COMPLETE SENSE

Attached: lahee.jpg (1440x1342, 63K)

I want to FUCK Zorn and Thorn

Attached: FFOflhs.jpg (520x312, 71K)

Why does this existing make me angry?
youtu.be/ID-2cECfirA

>all these trannies kvetching about fflogs
mfw just log in on reset and get my weeklies with a bunch of pug greylets in an hour or two.

Attached: 1473806565819.jpg (654x639, 65K)

Susan Calloway

everything in tomra

Not at all. The buildup in the cutscenes beforehand was great and I don't believe being a raid boss would have topped that story moment.

>finally reach reputation 7 with the Vath
>there's another tier

Attached: 745.png (317x281, 109K)

I am going to be so fucking mad if we don't get to actually go to Ilsabard and/or garlemald in the next expansion

Garlemald will be a solo duty where you play as Zenos, please look forward to it

What is 6.0 going to be about?

Removing potato finally

I'm too lazy to check balancetrannies

What should I meld on DNC ilv450 crafted gear?

Attached: 1557863748000.jpg (555x500, 54K)

VIT

People shit talk SB but I think it's still good. I also like the trials for it better, though I think Thordan is more thematically satisfying then SB's last trial in the msq.

SB just wasn't as focused as HW and SB. It has that filler feel to it.

Lunar Whale out of nowhere
Going to the moon

It was just something that had to happen with a bunch of whogivesafucks thrown in that could easily be disregarded for the rest of the game

>fought and beat Midgardsormr in his prime during Omegascape
>he's not even awake so we can brag to him

Attached: 1542653167131.gif (233x226, 1010K)

So far anything that focuses on garleans story wise was shit, so I'm not too keen on going there.
I have a feeling that if we went to Ilsabard in 6.0 it would be just SB 2.0.

"Hear. Think. Feel"

Hydaelyn's "temperament" is release from temperament. AKA the Echo

>beat
Omega said it was incomplete information. Midgardsormer fled the battle and his world with his the eggs of his children as it was being destroy

Can love bloom between a male Roe and a fem Lala?

Attached: 76910845_p0.jpg (1237x2048, 329K)

It can bloom crimson on a descending crescent

we have no idea but I wouldn't be surprised if we were but Hydaelyn termpering is basically
>lmao you continue to have free will but you also get blocked from being tempered by others

Alright what the fuck is the Warrior of Light? What are we? Are we an Ascian? Are we part Ascian? Have we been an Ascian before in our previous life or something? I'm getting some signals here after beating Shadowbringers that suggests we were a part of the summoning of Hydaelyn to slap Zodiark's shit back in the day. The entire area of The Tempest was the coolest shit I've seen in this game so far, it ignited my autistic lust for lore.

>get dropped by zenos twice now in the storyline
meet me in a dungeon with 7 of my boys buddy

Heavensward story actually fucking sucks. Why it's so overrated is beyond me.
>elves and dragons have war
>cliche romeo and juliet romance between dragon and elf thot end war
>a small group of dickass elves decide to gank a dragon for his eye
>getting his eye stolen causes the autistic dragon such butt devastation he decides to genocide every single elf in Ishgard dispite 99% being innocent
>we are suppose to feel sympathy for dragon shits and the traitorous icebitch who longs for dragon dick
And to think anons here compare the story to Tactics

Attached: 1555805011425.jpg (474x281, 11K)

This, its mediocre at best

The story is shit, it's the city of Ishgard and its surrounding area is what's good about heavensward. The floating island areas are dog shit though.

The surrounding area? What so good about it its just rocks and snow. The cities are hollow and boring, how can a reskin of every other market hub be enough to carry an expansion?

It would be interesting to see a Ascian who got completely fucked by the void

It's the closest we've gotten to a high fantasy setting that isn't cringe weeaboo shit.

>finally got to Orbonne Monastery yesterday
>at best wipe twice to Thunder God because one person led crush weapon back into us
>mfw every boss encounter and the entire ending with Ultima
that was the ABSOLUTE coolest thing what the fuck
I thought people said stormblood sucked

Attached: 1560545866225.png (493x276, 34K)

They want to fuck the Elezens or think the patch MSQ is representative of the entire expansion.

Stormblood does suck. It's funny how the only thing good about stormblood is an alliance raid themed around a different game.

Attached: 1558113941642.jpg (4096x2634, 776K)

The only thing that sucked was the early part of the expansion where you just kinda leave for doma for no real reason while things are unsolved in ala mhigo
the early part with ralgr's reach is good, ruby sea's alright, doma's good, azim steppe and ala mhigo are excellent
also all the trials are good/fun and same with the dungeons and raids
aside from sirensong sea it's kind of a lame opener

Attached: 1562223739920.gif (422x633, 3.61M)

im wiping e2s with a pf group right now ama

imagine

Sins of the father, user. And I don't think you're meant to sympathize with either side. Then again, I'm only halfway through it, so maybe they really do double down on "dragons dindu nuffin" shit at the end, which would be gay.

HEY YOU STUPID DUMB FUCKING NIGGER HEALERS DOING EDEN SAVAGE 1 PLEASE PASS THE FUCKING DEBUFF TO THE TANKS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

How salty is the guy who thinks he's better than everyone else

《Sky Pirate》

Dumb question but when should I be using Outburst as a SMN? Seems kind of a useless ability outside of Dreadwyrm Trance

That's not what happened. Middy sealed off Hydaelyn's gift to see if we can get shit done on our own. We did, got his respect and he unlocked our crystal mum powers again.

Whenever it would deal more damage than Ruin

How to do BLU leveling exploit with high 100+ ping? The timing is so fucking tight I can only do it maybe 1 out of 100 times.

>friends got to 80, want to do titty extreme
>set up a PF group, make it EXTREMELY FUCKING CLEAR that it's a learning party and we have new people
>people ragequit after a single wipe after calling my friends who are completely new to the fight bads
>after we get more people, we clear it without an issue because they just needed some time to familiarize themselves with the fight

Why the fuck would you join a learning party only to quit after one wipe? I join learning parties for fun because I like helping out new players.

Attached: 1548671254587.png (340x418, 136K)

Why his kids look nothing like him?

>He didn't do it when it was easy as fuck to do
You only have yourself to blame, you had like 4 months to do it when SE said they would ""fix"" it in ShB

What does the blessing of light even do?

Delicious brownie
Made for mind break.

Its like how run of the mill xenomorphs look nothing like the broodmother

i hate dps queues so fucking much.

>implying i'm retarded enough to have played this game before now or keep a sub open every month like a cuck

Sort of nebulous since it needs to do the same thing for every job regardless of role or fighting style. The most concrete example we had was the shield blocking Ultima in the praetorium, but you can also ascribe the shields that block enemy aether gauge attacks as long as they don't reach 100% to it I guess

I think Thordan was cucked by it too but it's been too long since I did HW so I don't remember

The crystals related to the blessing are obviously important since Ysayle and each of the Warriors of Darkness had one and they were incredibly powerful compared to normal chumps

A power boost that scales with your opponent so that you're always stronger than Primals, servants of Zodiark, and anyone else whose aether is so twisted that they start to cross into one of those two categories. It usually doesn't trigger for other entities, which is why people like Raubahn and Zenos can match you in combat.

Get the Makai Handmortar for MCH. It’s the only handgun in the game.

Play another game.

This is headcanon, there's no actual proof that the blessing turns you into an Arcueid expie especially since other characters in universe have the blessing too and enjoy no such benefit

ALSO: The WoL was just as much of a primal-slaying gigachad even when the blessing was sealed by middie. I have no idea where this fanon idea gained so much traction

>resub after a few months
>casual af so muscle memory forgets my rotation
>continue story / fetch quests for 3 hours
>MSQ dungeon comes up
>quit because I'm anxious

c-can't wait to practice my rotation at my FC house ;_;

what job?

Don't worry user, you can do them with fellow npcs in ShB

I sometimes open up ACT in expert and it's depressing. Why are people not capable of pressing buttons in order?

YOU

DON'T

PAY

MY

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>dragons are actually a super wise super intelligent race of space aliens

Bretty cool take 2bh

Attached: 1561684733751.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

To be fair, how are you supposed to know there's a "right" way to do things if you've never played that kind of game before?

Either that or super fucking pissed

DRG. i know its easy comparatively to other jobs but its still frustrating to hit the wrong buttons or forget about cooldowns

still slogging through SB currently, dungeons have been super simple so far though

i get nervous knowing people parse and my fingers turn to spaghetti, even more when its my first time running a dungeon. sorry user(s)

at this point in the game it could be that you have one dps in full edengrace and another in hair gerolt blues

I actually wonder how players get good at tanking without someone outright telling them what to do. I'm used to tanking it comes naturally to me but I had to teach two of my friends recently how to tank and the general flow of it. It took them a while to comprehend that mobs are actually the most dangerous enemy in dungeons once you pull big.

Is leveling crafting a waste of money and time if im not going to go full omnicraft autism?

I main WHM and want to level a DPS next, should I go for BLM, MNK or DRG?

Emet is so fucking overrated. I'm fucking begging you people to read more books.

Attached: EEDQ-bOXkAEqCnh.jpg (660x1000, 177K)

I installed ACT and let me get this straight, all I have to do is open it before a dungeon and it'll do all the number crunching just like that? No buttons need to be pressed?

Hurry up with the second Liveletter, Yoshi! I wanna see the trailer and previews of everything!
Then you better release the patch the following week!

Attached: 1565278615060.jpg (1200x1600, 281K)

Why?

Give me a book with a good antagonist. Preferably fantasy genre.

So long as you have the FFXIV plugins, yea. You might need to make sure it's actually connected to FFXIV so it can read it's data which requires you to open up your firewall for it or to start it in admin mode, I had to do that for my ACT.

The Crystal Exarch really is your cute wife /submissive sugar daddy huh.

>haven't played since ARR
>been having an urge to play for the past couple of weeks
>but have a job now and have a couple of hours tops to play on non weekends
shieet

Attached: 1545568414303.png (599x357, 214K)

>muh lit comparison

Attached: 1568620169288.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Imagine criticizing people's taste as banal while posting goddamn devilman of all things

Grow up

Yeah I tested the connection and it didn't give an error.

>go back to bns briefly cuz bored with ffxiv and bns has an archer class
>not only is it p2w they've monetized every single aspect of the game selling weekly raid reset tokens when things take months to get and nerfing gold and material gain in dungeons by literally 50%

It's the power of Korean investment and quarterly capitalism.

For the most part, if you're crafting only with 1 crafter and no gatherers you will be wasting money.
You can level up ALC or CUL, they don't require a lot of mats from other crafter jobs, so if you have gatherers leveled up you can make some money.

BLM

You probably haven't even read Infinite Jeat bruh.

Stormblood itself sucked dick but the side content was top tier.

The Bible lmfao gottem

I really liked Stormblood and Eureka but all people want to do is shit on these two things. I don't get it, neither was perfect but they were both really good in my opinion...

Attached: qghnuxkd7r821.jpg (659x680, 69K)

>being a gaytheist in 2019
lmao

>playing up to Stormblood
>see the Griffin for the first time in a cutscene
>had been long enough since the last encounter with Ilberd that I had forgotten all the Ala Mhigan characters were now northerners
>"BY 'ECK LAD WE'VE GOT TO DROWN T'GARLEANS IN THUR OWN BLOOD AND THROW OFF T'YOKE OF OPPRESSION, NOW I'LL BE OFF FOR A PINT AND A BARMCAKE DOWN BY T'MILL"
>mfw

Attached: keksimus_maximus.jpg (596x628, 44K)

What about leveling just the gatherers? Can you make some decent dosh selling just raw materials?

Time travel stories are almost never good

>get invited to your first FC
>everyone welcoming and seems like fun
>chit chat a lot, feels good
>say "WOW ZENOS IS SO COOL"
>"stop witht the spoilers user we don like spoilers"
>"b-but i just liked zenos"
>stop with the spoilers
>"alright but you guys need to chill, this is not a spoiler...zenos is cool"
>"STOP WITH THE SPOILERS"
>kicked from fc

what is a spoiler for your normal FFXIV player user ? please

Attached: thonk.png (697x565, 524K)

>a smarmy but sympathetic villain is popular

Thanks I hate it, uhh pretentious and reddit much? Plebs, I can't believe my debil man reading galaxy brain has to put up with these literal zoooooomers, ew. Ugh, kids. Where are the REAL villains? I hate this amaurot pap it's sooooooo ingratiating.

Why yes, I dilate, how did you know?

Attached: 1550115014961m.jpg (1024x614, 103K)

During the time when new gathering nodes come out, but at this point it's not worth it.
When expansion launches you can make a lot of money just from gathering.

>join pug group
>complain that it's pug group quality

Many people who play this game are mentally ill, I'm dead serious. You dodged a bullet and them removing you from the FC was the biggest favor they could do for you with their limited brain capacity.

Well shit. I really like the crafting and gathering systems in this game but im not autistic enough to level every single one of them.

Attached: 1434507149538.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>wow X is so cool in fc chat
You sound retarded.

all of othard (the steppe doma tamamizu tataru etc.), the end game content, the leveling dungeons, zenos and his armor (plot and otherwise) = good
ala mhigo = bad
kidnapping krile = ebil
lyse's genie outfit = ugly

Attached: 1568680909464.gif (500x500, 96K)

When is FFXIV arriving to Switch so Warrior of Light (Warrior of Darkness echo) gets into Smash?

>body armor looks nice but it has fuck huge shoulders/skirt/pointy bits that clip with everything

Attached: 1553372707979.gif (245x263, 2.75M)

No real penalty for playing badly or feedback that you’re playing badly.

It's okay. I got "reported" for talking about how fucking dope Vauthry in shout chat in the fucking tempest

You only need to level up them to 50 and then from 50 you can take it easy by doing only beast tribes an custom deliveries.
At least that's how I did it, it took me a few months to get from 50-70, but I hardly put any effort.

Not a problem on Lalafells

Attached: _lalafell_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_xiv_drawn_by_hoshihuri_771b21430e6e5b4bbec71a87f02dc40e.jp (700x882, 205K)

I like having knees though.

Most of this game was designed with lalachads in mind, that's not a fair statement.

I don't think you need feedback so long as you're capable of reading English or whatever fucking language your game is in. Reading the skills is more than enough to come out with something that's at least competent. Sure you might not come out with the most optimal or "official" opener or what not, but as far as the proper rotation goes, it's self explanatory.

Zenos should have stayed dead, he's an awful villain

group just ended with him(healer) spazzing out because tank was being a shitter
it wasnt like he was entirely wrong but he was being shit as well, we wiped atleast 15 times because of miss timed heals

>proceeds to clip the BLM staff through the hat

>friends going into ShB
>tfw having them stream and watching their floored reactions when they reachAmaurot and hear the soft piano piece for the first time

Why was that section so fucking good?

>tfw always play with my music
no regrets

Attached: 18513364_297077137397607_1504688027752988672_n.jpg (750x745, 93K)

Attached: 1564472037448.jpg (287x311, 14K)

>min height lalafell
>camera shows everyone's pantsu if they're wearing a skirt even npcs

If these threads are anything to go by, there's a crowd in this game who values and takes pride in doing the absolute minimum to clear, and considers anything above that useless and tryharding.

find a flaw

Attached: yutmd47336o21.jpg (1500x843, 268K)

>This same crowd somehow want to do savage or extreme trial
>But get extremely salty if people call them out of their bullshit
I don't get it

Attached: GFTO NORMIES.jpg (640x918, 113K)

t. MLG champ

You for being a fucking retard and posting this crap.

They do have knees tho, they are just selective about when they use them

they're just bendy sausages

>sympathetic
I don't sympathize with genocide committing ugly old people.
>but muh family died
As did the families of entire planets worth of people when you wiped them out.
>b-but
No. People's actions at some point remove their ability to earn sympathy.
>but the game says you sympathize-
And that is a failure of the narrative.

Ill give you a bendy sausage if you dont shut the fuck up

>trying to threaten me with a cocktail sausage
lmao

The only thing I miss about being a lala

>there are still people that believes healers shouldn't DPS, even some tanks yelling at healers if they DPS
>despite the fact the AI squad and I'm fairly certain the Trust AI healers DPS when they can
>costs almost nothing for a healer to DPS

I don't understand, healers only have like what? 1-2 buttons for DPSing? Maybe a OGCD damage ability? Just press that shit if no one needs healing.

>miss tolerable thread because filters didn't pick up on XIV in FFXIV
Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow, kids will be waking up soon.

Attached: 1529877375732.gif (515x479, 2.71M)

This ALWAYS happens fuck
Mystel btw

the fuck is that disgusting creature on the right?

I couldn't see myself NOT DPSing as a healer, it'd be boring as fuck

Well you don't NEED a healer to dps in dungeons, ex trials or even some savage runs. Therefore there is pride in not doing it.

But what if the tank yells at me when he's below 97% hp?

holy shit had the most retarded monk i've ever seen in a dungeon, i'll get his timeline up. he was doing 100-300 damage in the vault on mobs and single target

am I just crazy or are a fair amount of leveling dungeons hitting pretty hard for ShB
I barely have time to dps as SCH on trash mobs since I'm prepull recitation excog'ing the tank and then constantly using AF stacks on him or hardcasting crit ad loq to keep him above half health

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x270, 1.69M)

why should I ever do AOE if trusts don't do it
fuck healers that don't DPS though seriously

Attached: mnbhuio.png (558x361, 312K)

Attached: harassment.jpg (277x56, 11K)

Gotta love invite shouts for hunts, but nobody bothering giving position because MUHDISCORD.

Attached: 1565431234507.png (1118x635, 627K)

Healers DPSing is good. The problem is when some retard forgets to heal because he is obsessed about his parses.

>they all talk to each other via shout too

y'shtola is the only scion with a shit personality in shb

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (800x460, 408K)

Should I stop playing FF14 and play some other games for a bit?

Ask for the then autist

please unsub

sure just dont forget to resub so you dont lose your house

I do but nobody answers.

Might be retarded tanks who don't use their cooldowns.

>Join a hunt party in pf
>Go to where your party members are gathering
Wow so hard

>it's just the same 3-5 people making the same arguments to people who wont read through the thread ad nauseum

Attached: download (7).jpg (220x229, 5K)

Are you on Aether?

don't ever fucking post this shit again

>LOOKING FOR PARTY
>in pf
>LOOKING FOR PARTY
>LOOKING FOR PARTY
>LOOKING FOR PARTY
>in pf
>LOOKING FOR PARTY
>PARTY???
>NEED A PARTY
>IN PF
>LOOKING FOR PARTY

This is about as pathetic as being a prasetranny desu. Just play to the best of your ability.

>Midgardsormr slept through the best expac

Sucks, man.

Unfortunately for them ShB was well received, so a lot of people stop caring/ being angry about new races.

the leveling dungeons in shb are challenging still and im pretty sure theyre trying to culling wall pulls soon
even though we're still early into the expac so gear is bare minimum

>playing to the best of your ability
There's no reason to parse above 75% ish. That's already a good enough performance to secure the clear, at least for my part, so anything beyond is useless. Stop being such a tryhard.

This was the last boss of the vault.

Attached: SerCharibert.png (1305x298, 41K)

user, please.

Attached: xivg in a nutshell.png (1220x163, 34K)

No book will ever come close to the perfection of the cutscene before Hades. Maybe movies, but definitely not books.

I'm playing MH Iceborne and the Switch Yugioh game until 5.1

Dude was probably watching a movie on his second monitor. Big deal.

Aiming to perform at your best is not being a tryhard, it should be the default.

Attached: 735132.png (450x338, 166K)

more like a fucking retard

The main problem with Eureka (to me anyway) was the initial grind in each zone, and the fact that the majority of the final weapons looked like complete garbage

>E2S
>die during first Hand because I'm a fuckwit
>spawn into a damage down
>rage so hard I go blind and refresh damage damage down on the heads that spawn during knockback
>suck it up and deal with the bad run, chances are someone will fuck up double flares or cycles
>we clear that run
>still somehow 55th percentile

It's astounding how much leeway you have to be considered average

Killing the boss is the objective. If you have a good enough performance that you can secure that, what is all the extra performance accomplishing? Speeding things up? I'm not doing a speedrun. Again, killing the boss is how the game is won. 75% is a good enough performance to be safe for clears.

Ilberd probably has my favorite voice, for some reason his "SLOPPEEY" always slays me.

The main problem of Eureka was how hopelessly one-note the content was. They could've implemented dailies, Eureka-exclusive gathering and crafting, and made public raids better than BA and a more important part of the experience but at that point it's basically a complete new endgame unto itself and people would start questioning why this isn't the whole game rather than some separate part of it but hey, that's Theme Park XIV: A Disneyland Reborn for you

Typed the link apparently didn't go through.

>what is all the extra performance accomplishing?
Invaluable security blanket if something goes wrong. Stop excusing laziness, having fun and playing at your best and improving if need be are not mutually exclusive.

A lot of baddies fucking enrage when I said this, but I've been saying for a while that 50% might be the average number of fflogs, but it's still jungle ape territory. You're being at the average mark in an environment where most people are fucking braindead. If you consider yourself a normal functioning human being, the previous statement becomes an offense.

>bootshine at 1
>four point fury and rockbreaker
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

It depends a lot on the job how much you can recover.

>hurr let me use the powers of a dragon you already beat up, what could go wrong?

Attached: ffxiv_20092019_233355_889.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

I'm doing my part at 75. Stop excusing tryharding.

Remember to report every gatherer who exclusivly uses the black flying chocobo for botting.

The relic quests were just garbage in general. There was no thread to them, no grand ambition to fulfil, just "Hey guy you want new stick, I make if you give me this"

stop being a snitch

Attached: call the cops.jpg (619x801, 128K)

It's not tryharding tho.

I report bot gatherers every time I see them. If I ever notice anyone showing too much every time I happen to be gathering I send them a /tell inquiring and warning about what I'm about to do. If they don't answer they get reported.

snitch, i hope you get stitches

Zodiark did nothing wrong

Attached: 1553201640101.jpg (2560x1017, 933K)

your reports literally go in the trash. GMs do nothing about bots unless they are teleporting through the air or spamming.

Except that I've seen gatherers who've been constantly up for quite a while suddenly vanish a few days or week after the report.

go fuck yourself fucking crystal shitter

Hey you crystal fucking shitter, expose your IGN so I can't take a picture of you in diapers you fucking fuck.

I'm a better player than you.

Don't fucking ignore me, I'll find out who you are fucking crystal shitter, you'll be ALL OVER /vg/ in fucking diaper posts. you're gonna be over kid. HEY YOU FUCKING SNITCH ANSWER ME

Don't fucking ignore me, I'll find out who you are fucking crystal shitter, you'll be ALL OVER /vg/ in fucking diaper posts. you're gonna be over kid. HEY YOU FUCKING SNITCH ANSWER ME

looks like someone is skipping their medication, again

Let me see those logs you fucking piece of shit snitch. i hope you know what's coming to you for snitching you stupid mother fucker.
this is exactly what's coming to you:

Hey you crystal fucking shitter, expose your IGN so I can't take a picture of you in diapers you fucking fuck.

Ahem

Attached: Lord Jauthry.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

fucking bitch I told you to post your log. i'll end your whole career. no fucking static will want you after what I do to your character.

it'll be even more than diaper posts. i'll send erp to everyone on your server using your name.

because they're teleport hacking when they think nobody is looking/everyone is offline. but a GM catches them while in invisible mode. non hacking bots never get caught.

i'll get lahabrea to dilate your ass. maybe i'll have both your character and illberd do some futa scat stuff, i'm good in photoshop. the diaper one is going to be fun though.
fucking snitch, you'll be wishing you got stiches.

won't even posts logs like i said here
you're a fucking pussy mate. go dilate somewhere and die fucking snitch shitter.

That's some prime /xivg/ autism.

Attached: 1563369092614.jpg (1500x2000, 676K)

i'm making an alt in crystal right now to find you. you should be scared.

Who knows what really happened? Even if that was the case, the GM was probably looking precisely because of my report and/or other similar reports. Or maybe the GM literally tried to contact them and they ignored because they're a fucking bot.

After this show of shitposting from you, who the fuck would want their character name associated with this conversation?

That's why it's the same 5 people. This happens in every OF thread, but particularly that one.

Because they're mad they didn't get their fap material.

hahaha, see you're a fucking pussy. fucking snitch. beware. i'm almost closer to finding you. your charactrrer will be fucking diapers upon diapers upon diapers it's over fucking kid fuck you mother fucking snitch i'll fucking end your whole static career fucking whore bitch fucking ranjit fucking thancred fucking how can wol job to ranjit fucking fuck fucker fuck
lahabrea is going to cream your asshole you fucking fuck crystal fuck

Stack up on old aethersands. Just in case Ishgard Restoration needs some.

its a fun reading sometimes

Attached: 1562866860358.jpg (984x58, 32K)

/xivg/ is spilling over, someone do something about it

the absolute state of A*th*r spergs, amirite

>report ERP alt while on a memepost erp alt
>gm literally loads in 2 minutes later to take care of it
Anyone ever catch a GM out in the open?

Attached: 1568327246525.jpg (633x738, 86K)

Define old. SHB old?

tell the snitch to stop fucking snitching fucking bitch ass mother fucker needs to fucking fuck a fucking fuck the popo coming straight from the underground fucking whore i fucking hate snitches and whores like this fucking bitch what a fucking bitch i hate this fucking whore mother fucking ranjit shouldn't job against thancred hahaha, see you're a fucking pussy. fucking snitch. beware. i'm almost closer to finding you. your charactrrer will be fucking diapers upon diapers upon diapers it's over fucking kid fuck you mother fucking snitch i'll fucking end your whole static career fucking whore bitch fucking ranjit fucking thancred fucking how can wol job to ranjit fucking fuck fucker fuck

>proving you're no better by doing what he's doing, except with a different target

nice ass

COME AT ME BITCH
MY NAME IS IYOB YAKHNE ON GILGAMESH

I finally got my e4s clear today bros
Am I cool yet?

Attached: 1566781015862.jpg (600x350, 23K)

I'm doing it ironically, while also not breaking rules and flooding the thread
based

Yeah, sure. Congrats senpai. Week 10 is it?

don't call me a bitch if you won't fight me. come at me bro. i'm always at limsa gilgamesh. i'll fuck you up anytime.

Shit, people actually use the "I'm shitposting, but its just ironic so it's fine, I'm not actually a shitposter" argument. I thought that was a meme.

Grats now unsub

C'mon bitch,. I exposed my IGN. what's yours you fucking nigger?

Not until you get the mount

Titan's? That mount looks awful. I have it and I don't use it.

no taste

fucking crystalshitter ran away like a pussy.
yeah that's what i fucking thought, fucking nigger

no, I'm not shitposting ironically, I'm shitposting by using the irony.
Shitposting ironically is for cowards.

I'd like a titan kart instead of that. Being multi sit is cool but the actual mount doesn't look good. There's no accounting for taste, but do you genuinely think that looks great?

I haven't done any of Eden yet. I've learned to stop caring about trials and raids and learned to love glamour instead.

Attached: 1524127695778.jpg (640x581, 43K)

Well, this was a nice thread. Better next time.

Hecate Secerius is MY WIFE

>get into a dungeon as BLM
>notice other BLM
>watch his rotation for a bit
>still transposes between ice and fire
I swear to god some people really don't bother reading tooltips. as long as you have 4 functional braincells you should be able to figure out how your kit is supposed to work.

HW and SB. ShB too, but you should have those anyways for new crafts.

LONG TIME NO SEEN GENTS

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED JOINING THE SOCIETY OF LIGHT, FELLOW WARRIOR OF LIGHT?

Attached: 174.jpg (1442x1080, 121K)

That's exemplary parsetranny behavior user. Only such a person would stoop to that level of pettyness

Primal or Aether?

Aether sucks.

Primal sucks.

Someone I used to know once custom emoted touching a GM's ass
And he had screenshots to prove it

Its strongly hinted at us being the 14th member of the convocation of 14. All we really know for sure is that we were close friends with Emet and Hythlodeus. Both were extremely high ranking aumarotines.

which sucks less

What the fuck is wrong with you? Just do whatever you want, stop being such a bitch. How you play a fucking video game is not going to impact your sexuality, but acting like a little bitch might.

probably primal, just by virtue of not having faerie/gilgamesh/sargatanas

Primal sucks less,
Aether actually sucks. Nobody talks unless you're in a gay clique or whining about alliance raids.

Where's dilatabrea when you need him?

okay primal it is then. making my trial character on there.

Have you ever won the MGP jackpot

Joke's on you. He's actually doing the hypermeme noB4, noF1, Transpose/Lucid rotation to maximize pps while minimizing apm. He's actually playing 4th dimensional chess right now, doing complex equations every 2 seconds, in his mind

docs.google.com/document/d/1SBU4HpqBenHAXFr6V-gwAKggkfBgJ2IR9FEbMtT3YRw/edit

Attached: bQp5ryO.png (691x799, 187K)

>most xiv twitch people are assholes
>people unironically like this
but why?

Man, this is some high tier autism.

Attached: 1563411621223.gif (540x540, 56K)

>emoted touching a GM's ass
Did he get banned?

who isnt an asshole on twitch in general

WHERES MY FEO UL MINION, SQUEENIX

Attached: 1564195413709.jpg (1000x717, 123K)

who do u watch

Never

This is your brain on ACT

He got a warning
The reason he met the GM was because he got reported for emoting touching someone's ass and they didn't like it

>tfw just got the best mount

WASSHOI!

Attached: 1556080479972.jpg (1920x1080, 923K)

why is this so popular? I mean when I usually watch it I think they're a tool and laugh AT them but people seem to generally enjoy watching and being assholes with them.

Too bad scottzone quit. He was the only one I liked.

The entire rotation is dependent upon server ticks too, so it's not even something you can consistently rely on, hence why they give you multiple scenarios in the event you don't get a server tick, or can't pull off two procs in UI phase.

All for a whopping 200 dps gain, at the most, assuming you can do this every cycle of AF/UI.

BLM mains are peak autism.

Based mentally ill trannies bullying wowfugees out of the game.

>Too bad scottzone quit.
What happened? Was it his whole retardation when it came to Eden normal? Or because WoW Classic?

How long does it take?

Nvm it's a wol/h tribe
FUCK

I don't have any leveled up

he quit streaming/social media to focus on his life.

Yeah it takes 3+ weeks at least. I stopped after completing Stormblood just to level my crafters. The road to 70 buff is real nice.

I'm not an asshole because I don't talk

Attached: 1566867886698.png (454x255, 103K)

That's the Namazu mount? I haven't started grinding Beast Tribes yet but I know which I'm doing first now.

I want to fuck the potatoes

It's worth it just for the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_hcNxfMW7o

He said he wished Eden/XIV raids in general were more than just boss trials. Someone sent him a death threat with personal info. He talked about it on stream, and then twitch suspended him for "leaking personal info". He came back for like 2 weeks after, and then quit.

Sucks, because now all we have are charisma vacuums/insufferable twats like Mr. Happy and Plague of Gripes.

Attached: D_rN4q5VAAA6rfC.jpg large.jpg (920x817, 106K)