Try to loot everything

>try to loot everything
>allies yell at me to hurry up

Attached: red-dead-redemption-2-hero-banner-03-ps4-us-07jun18.jpg (1296x652, 346K)

Attached: 1567290269979.jpg (624x946, 54K)

P C P O R T W H E N ? ? ?

I forgot about this game the moment Cyberpunk 2077's release date was announced.

>Get all gold bars
>Get legend of the east satchel
>Buy 99 of every item
>Never loot again

you must be pretty dumb to forget that quick

Or smart

What is everyone's thoughts on the sequel to Undead Nightmare dropping this Halloween as online exclusive content?

nah, pretty easy to remember two games. Pretty hard for you apparently.

>try to loot everything
>zero alive NPCs in sight
>police still get alerted

Attached: vinny.jpg (269x269, 13K)

I'm ok with it as I wanted something more tonally serious for story DLC in the first game and this lets us enjoy the hijinks

It's easy to remember all games. It's hard to only remember the important ones.

Just started chapter 2. Is it worth it to donate to the camp?

>boot up to try new mode
>do like four bounties
>close and don’t play again
Some update

>its hard to only remember the important ones
Youre even more stupid than I thought

Saw some npcs looking like they were turning into zombies around the post office today. I think the undead nightmare thing is actually happening

>try to loot everything
>allies yell at me to hurry up

Your allies are sick they have to work with a Jew

Are you autistic or something lmfao

You only need to donate about $2000 for all the upgrades that's the main purpose of it, the gang will get by if you don't.

It’s really boring. You don’t even get bounties on other players.

when the single player dlc is ready

>ARTHUR HURRY UP
You made these long-ass unskippable looting animations Rockstar. Your characters are going to wait until I'm finished.

Attached: 3487503.jpg (747x711, 89K)

Do you just enjoy being fucking retarded and completely wrong? GB2gaia newfag

>he actually bothers with looting
game gives you like 7k by chapter 3 for doing story shit lmao

You don’t

I refuse to play online so I am kinda sad.

gta5 came to pc a year and a half after initial release
rdr2 will be a year old by the end of october
rockstar just released their own launcher, in september
it's coming

Even Ubisoft's latest Assassin's Creed games didn't do this shit. What the fuck, Rockstar?

The crime system is so bad for a desperado game.

What?

>Even Ubisoft's latest Assassin's Creed games didn't do this shit.
that's not a good thing, they made the magical air loot because you need 2000 sticks and 5000 rocks to slightly upgrade your gear, fuck that

Rockstar games have traditionally been released 1-2 months after they were classified by the Australian media classification board.

That means they were hoping to release it this month, but 'Bonaire' was refused classification when it first went up for classification in July. They tried again in August, now using the game's real name instead of 'Bonaire'; but the classification board refused to classify it again, so now an October release is out the window.

If the pattern holds they'll try to get a classification again in the coming week, or perhaps they tried in the last week and the results haven't been published yet. If they get approved it's likely late November; if they get refused classification again it'll be spring 2020.