Just spent $25 on Chadnite. AMA

Just spent $25 on Chadnite. AMA.

Attached: A916643A-D1D5-47D7-8A84-A88E7F69DDD1.jpg (268x268, 19K)

Want me to suck you off?

Why? Wanna impress some 12 y/o's with your skins?

did your mom buy you a 25 dollar playstation card from 7/11 after you did all your chores?

Cringe

Yes
Actually bought them for my nephew. I share the account with him since he wanted all my old skins from when I used to play.
Nope. Used my own debit card.

why do you have to be such a shitty nigger with your nephew and let him play this garbage instead of real toys? or better yet,real people

Why did you pay money for a video game that’s normally free?

Did you waste it on the new batman skin?

when I make plans to fuck your mom she marks it on her calendar as Chadnight

OP is a pedo

I’ve spent a lot on battlepass levels desu but this season has kinda sucked so I haven’t even bothered playing past the first week. Have I missed anything worthwhile?

He’s 15. Calm down.
My nephew asked if I could buy him some skins, so i did it. It’s only $25 no big deal.
Love that joke.
No I’m not
Not sure. I don’t play it anymore and I gave my nephew my account. There’s a Batman skin pack that comes with the Dark Knight skin and others.

Just spent $20 on Path of Exile. AMA

did you buy the naruto run emote

Not much to ask. It’s PoE so the only thing you could have spent money on is storage. Good game though

What skin do you jerk off to the most?

Never played Path of Exile. What kinda game is it?
No we bought the Batman skin pack and the $5 promo pack
The basketball girl

Lynx and Rox and Singularity

>Getting your nephew skins in his favorite game.
Sounds pretty based to me, Uncle user.

Favorite Skullgirls character? If you don't know what that is, say "I don't know"

Attached: 81b.png (1280x704, 334K)

I'm assuming this is a fortnite skin? I unironically work very close to epic games and all their employees acts as if they're part of a cult. They are wear company shirts and have fortnite pinata bumper stickers. It's really not that cool to work at epic. Building just looks like you're average office spaces and I havent heard good things about the working environment from devs who know devs there. I think a lot of people go into the job thinking itll be cool and they end up being some code monkey for the epic store.

Scythana

Thank you. I love seeing him and his siblings happy.
Probably Cerebella
Yeah I imagine that some employees would feel prideful about working for the company that made Fortnite, but I don’t think anyone should be so prideful in something they have little to no impact in.