RNG recoil takes practically what little skill Call of duty has ever required out of the game

>RNG recoil takes practically what little skill Call of duty has ever required out of the game
>Netcode is still as terrible as ever.
>Spawns are very bad.
>Combined with fast TTK, these factors make this game an objectively piece of shit train wreck that somehow is even more casual than previous cods. It's almost 95% luck based now with all factors combined
>Meaning guns either kill in 1 shot or 20 depending on how the netcode and rng is favoring you
>They want a realism aesthetic yet corner jumping, sliding, and bullet sponge lag is as prevelant as ever.

And yet, people are so desperate for a decent new cod that they praise this shit. Why? This game is not good.

Attached: 3540499-screen shot 2019-05-30 at 2.03.42 pm.png (289x320, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVq03wz6DeA
youtu.be/ACxsiMP9SsM
youtube.com/watch?v=BH-iEaK0yi4
youtu.be/5eveNk3o1ME
counterstrike.fandom.com/wiki/Inaccuracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's good, since it's beta
they may iron out those

Not sure if bait or seriously this stupid

the games good. it's a lot slower paced compared to the previous games. I haven't had many problems so far other than needing a better processor to make the game run a bit smoother.

what t he fuck is up with the damage? on average im getting like 6 hitmarkers before killing someone this game fucking sucks

It's literally ghosts with weaker guns.

>COD
>In the current year

I do really like the gunplay, overall the game feels decent, but I think the core gameplay formula of spawn, kill, die, spawn, kill, die, isn't fun for me like it was in 2009. The more objective-focused games like Battlefield and R6S keep me entertained and coming back whereas CoD's formula has gotten fairly stale.

>i need to get good
all i read

dont disrespect ghosts like that dog

i played for 4 hours straight and had fun, but i have no desire to ever play it again

okay it's WW2 but reskinned as Ghosts 2 with weaker guns

Someone post the operators

I don't care about CoD and never did, but, previous CoD betas always had issues, no? Everytime theres a CoD beta, I see anons complaining about it and then I never see anyone talking about the game ever again.

Yeah but people are complaining about it compared to other COD games, it's not like "x competing game is way better"

Its just a beta, 99% of people will never play it again

It’s fun. There aren’t many shooters available right now that aren’t team based tryhard bullshit. Overwatch, Siege, CS:GO, you can’t play any of those without effective team members or communication. Sometimes I just want to log in, play solo, and not have to worry about organized team play, and this game is perfect for that. It’s the best CoD since MW2.

MW is going to be more tryhard than CS or Siege. You can't do dick if the enemy has good map control.

Why can't they make every weapon viable? I want mw2 levels of bullshit, not have everyone running with an m4 and mp5 in every single match.

Lol the MP5 literally kills on the 3rd shot on chest

>playing FPS games in 2019
I thought Fortnite killed off this meme genre for good?

Attached: t1larg.judas.gi.jpg (640x360, 88K)

Last good CoD was 4. This game is actually fun. Stop being a shitter.

Only thing I will agree with is the shit spawns, but if you play anything other than Ground War you're a fucking retard.

The 64 player mode is the most fun I've had since like Battlefield 2 back when I was a teen. Mostly because it's imbalanced as shit and chaotic. It's funny as fuck. Fuck you niggers for not enjoying fun. MUH balance

MW2 was shit you casual zoomer.

You just suck. The M4 is a mediocre gun. I only used it to unlock famas

Enjoy while it lasts, plebbit is already crying about MUH balance, game wont even make it thru the beta without getting pozzed

They are viable.
I got a juggernaut with the started shotgun.

>Enemy has mapcontrol
Whoops! Better start camping your own little corner of the map and hope they get bored enough to run straight into your sightlines for the next 10 min :^)
Seriously, every COD game has had this exact problem to a lesser or larger extent but this time it seems to somehow be worse thanks to the net-code, shit mapdesign and the fact that they have seemingly nerfed smgs and shotguns enough to the point where you shouldn't even have them in your setup 99% of the time.

How anyone can play this garbage is just beyond retardation at this point, especially since actiblizz have already confirmed MT, which will most likely be pay-2-win if the last game is any indication.
The FPS-genre is about to take a sharp turn into MMO irrelevancy if developers/publishers don't get their shit together.

every cod i have played sucked dick but this one is alright, im having fun

Reminder that "tacticool" babies spaz out at the sight of real conditions on the field.

Attached: Ukraine building.jpg (900x600, 214K)

If it wanted to be realistic it shouldn't have made the guns feel like I'm playing airsoft.

Battlefield is just cod with bad gunplay and a lot of running.

Ghosts was shit lmao

I could live with all these except corner jumping

>call of duty
>skill

"recoil" is a meme invented by fags who play "reallistic milsim" garbage. Shoot a western rifle 5x56 and you will see how little recoil it has.

I have a 1080 and the fps keeps dropping like crazy and everytime I get in a firefight it fucking stutters. This is the only game that does this and I really was thinking about buying it.

the fucking shotgun feels and sounds like im playing paintball

>got rid of hitscan for bulletdrop
>maps are so tiny that every conflict takes place within 4 yards so it's just hitscan with a little bit of lag on top of the terrible netcode on top of the lag

Attached: 1478336677157.png (380x380, 277K)

>>i need to get good
>i need to get laid
all i read

and bipods

>I need to get good at being able to predict random number generators

Attached: 1569093474592.png (454x520, 13K)

Unless something changes, M4A1 seems to be the end all to weapons.

this is probably the most retarded thing I've read on here.

>calls MW2 shit
>probably like this garbage
Go back to fortnight faggot

>m4a1 and mp5 are the best weapons
yeah, I’m thinking it’s based

The m4 and mp5 are the guns that are so bullshit it makes everything else a joke

>40+ gb for a shitty multiplayer beta

Attached: 1567413559337.jpg (400x400, 10K)

t. n00b

Is the AK47 really that fucking bad? Holy shit, this gun is so fucking random. Sometimes I'm dropping guys with 3-4 rounds other times niggas be turning around and killing me after unloading half a clip
Half the time this game feels fucking impossible to play because don't die. Who said low TTK was a good idea?

Is it possible to even outgun these guns? Like seriously, it's frustrating.

>STEYR AUG is a fucking SMG

this is fucking retarded

Attached: DrUWh9eVAAAdRsz.jpg (1448x2048, 251K)

>Those map designs
Not even mad at the layout. I expect shit. But Jesus H Christ what happened to the color and feel? There used to be so much color and landmarks. There's three or four maps in the beta and they all feel the same.

It's a worse Battlefield clone. The gunplay is alright, but the maps are way too fucking small for 64 players. In Battlefield 3 and 4 you can run or drive for minutes before reaching an enemy contact or objective. In this game everything is too fucking close together.

>Rather quick TTK with M4A1 and MP5 if netcode doesn't get a stroke when you shoot
>Really fucking slow TTK with literally anything else, especially since semi-auto weapons have reduced RoF so you can't magdump your Desert Eagle like in the good ol' days.

Attached: fake_crash.jpg (930x614, 40K)

It's not the gun, it's the netcode and rng that makes the guns feel so random

this beta reminds me that i stopped buying CoD games because I fucking suck at them, but also Ground War just makes my soul feel like this on the inside and I fucking hate it
youtube.com/watch?v=gVq03wz6DeA

git gud

I want to like it, but then people laser me across the map with the fucking M4 and I wonder why I even bother with any other gun

>No
>Wifi fag lmao
>yes
>No
>No
>idk
its gud bruv

anyone remotely good at FPS wouldn't play garbage like CoD, they would play something like Quake or even CS which require infinitely more skill than this braindead console shooter

>he thinks this isn't the final game

I think I'm getting to old for these games guys. I'm fucking trash. I don't know if it makes things worse that I play on a fucking 50 inch tv or if my reaction time is just gone

ground war is dogshit

this is how its done
youtu.be/ACxsiMP9SsM
youtube.com/watch?v=BH-iEaK0yi4

>CS
>skill
holy shit lmfao

modern cod's pacing is far different than older cods.

>BF1/V
yeah nah fuck off

only problems I'm personally having with the game is having no idea that someone may be near me. i dont hear footsteps (no headset, dont want to play with a headset). so in 20 vs 20 i can go some pretty irritating death streaks. no mini map really fucks that up for me.

but other than that, game is fine. no issues with the guns or anything. i mostly snipe and i've been having success with it, the flinch is a pain in the ass, but not game breaking for snipers. the scope in speed is slow, but you its still manageable...you just have to play more careful as a quick scoper.

but reg gunning.....its fucking back. only reason why i started sniping was cause i needed a new challenge in COD, but reg gunning is so satisfying in this that i find 1/4th of my gaming session im pulling out any sub or ar.

>mfw good times are back on cod senpai

Attached: smellybuttfuck.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>gacha retard dosent know what an aug para is

Attached: AUG 9mm 01.jpg (485x233, 43K)

I literally score top of the game with the ak, it's by far the easiest gun to use. Then again I do get 8 ping on average so idk.

>what has been COD for the past decade or more
>implying it hasnt been a good reliable and responsive FPS
>mfw your post

Attached: laughing wops.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>being american

Its the best cod in years.......its just cod is not good anymore

>mfw I mow people down with the MP5 on Hackney yard
I barely even had to aim. They have serious balance issues

Whatever that shit arsed warehouse map or whatever is the spawn camp was hideous because there was literally two ways out and about 10 different points of cover that could see each of them. There's just no viable way to fight your way out without complete coordination. That's largely the way the entire game is, there's just fucking random windows and shit everywhere that you can't even see people camping in because the lighting is so dark and no cover for movement.

>complains about losing game-sense when he's not using actual headphones or real stereo sound
Equip the High Alert perk.

5v5 modes and even 10v10 modes are pretty fun. I like the gameplay and graphics and two of the maps, the desert one is the worst one.
Ground war is literally the most boring shit I've ever played though. I don't know how anyone can stomach that.

>there's just fucking random windows and shit everywhere that you can't even see people camping in because the lighting is so dark
oh man, that shit drives me nuts

Attached: 7786.gif (295x211, 1.73M)

its not like it helps with headphones. the 3d sound in the game is a fucking joke and everything sounds like its only ever right in front of you or behind you.

Pros
>true crossplay
>which also means even if you get it on PC, it won't be dead in 2 months like every other PC CoD
>32v32 Ground War is unbalanced, chaotic, and retarded. I fucking love every minute of it
>Runs fucking beautiful

Cons
>Maps are meh, but it's a beta so i'm not expecting the full game right away
>feels slower than previous CoD's
>2019 and still with the Vaseline filters WTF?!?
>brings almost nothing new to the table

I feel like this game started as a Rainbow Six Siege clone and then realized that would drive away literally all COD players so they brought back the typical gameplay with maps designed to play tacticool.
It's a goddamn clusterfuck.

Im able to tell where footsteps are coming from, did you try changing the audio mix?

they're variants of the weapon user, even a lmg variant. i agree though, the only good variant is the ar variant.

also i cant believe they didn't add pic related

Attached: tavor.jpg (1920x1277, 318K)

Don't forget
>netcode still not any better even though they've had a million chances to get it right

How is that a positive?
CS is garbage and quake doesn't fulfill my desire to play mind games with my enemies.

you want some bf4? that shits even better
this cod is the same trash weve gotten for years

Playing on PC and PS4.

Have a lot of issues with the game itself but the crossplay, cross progression, free DLC (Of course loaded with lootboxes but still), and that stupid addictive CoD gunplay really is pulling me in. At the very least I just want more games to support crossplay in the future

It doesn't feel slower to me than other cods. All that feels slow to me is ADSing after super sprint, but it's supposed to be like that. Normal sprintout times are fast and you can haul some serious ass with a lightweight weapon and doubletime.

The game comes out in two weeks dude. You cannot seriously iron out these issues in two weeks. Like it or not, this is the finished product

Attached: 73465FB6-6807-4400-930A-C45AF477FCBE.jpg (1100x1650, 336K)

I have no issues with the net. You might just be americans with your running out data plans. Lmao at your existence.

Most PS4 people are disabling crossplay, when I have it enabled its a mostly PC lobby. I dont blame them

>quake doesn't fulfill my desire to play mind games with my enemies.
I don't think you understand much about Quake

Attached: 1526817876183.gif (720x404, 1.78M)

The 64 player mode is fun. No other game has anything like that where you can do 32 vs 32 with vehicular combat. That alone sells the game

can't way to play the re re re re re release of quake 3 this is gonna be epic

Other maps will most likely also be shit. You would think they would release the better ones to get people to be more optimistic about the game. If these are the better ones, this game is gonna be beyond miserable to play.

where is the 64 player option?

ive only seen 20 vs 20 max...ive been sleeping all day, so did they add it today? havent been able to check, since i just woke up and im taking a poop rite nao.

Attached: 878923758092.jpg (399x291, 13K)

Fucking around with pick ups and shit is fine, but I want something more grounded. There was blacklight retribution which was a broken mess, but it had speedy movement which gave me lost of ability to fool niggas. But now there;s cod with way better gunplay.

>"Ghosts was good"

Attached: 1568322239611.jpg (691x625, 236K)

What the hell are you even talking about

all of them suck so much ass its hilarious. I dont know why you'd ever want to cross play with them.

>i run out in the open and people in positions of advantage kill me

>it's the game's fault

brainletism should be punishable by death

Main multiplayer menu should have a "Ground War" option

Where are the memes coming from that the recoil is RNG or that the TTK is high? I know the average Yea Forumsirgin is retarded, but come on.

3 and 4, mainly 4, are alright, but 1 and V are just kind of a mess.

>>which also means even if you get it on PC, it won't be dead in 2 months like every other PC CoD
Everyone will disable crossplay as soon as the cheaters pop up and Activision does nothing about them. Like always. CoD on PC dies mostly due to the absurd amount of cheaters that run around freely.
The game is pretty rough anyways though. The gun animations are great but the actual gunfeel is outright detached from the visuals, guns barely kick at all and moreso than recoil they just have a stupid RNG spread that promotes nothing but CQC or mid-range auto spam. I know that's CoD's thing but it's kind of jarring in this game, in particular. You have so little information managing the chaos is outright impossible, power positions in maps are retardedly advantageous with no real counterplay other than attrition due to their design (either easily protected high ground or chokepoints with no alternative routes), at least in game modes with more than 10 players at best, etc. It's honestly a fucking mess.
If they had just ripped off Siege and added on top of it that would've been great. This just feels like a step between CoD and Battlefield made by a bunch of retards that know nothing about game design but have some great audiovisual talent working for them.

Haha you're losing? Well guess what fuck you now you're going to get Vtol jets and attack choppers and white phosphorous thrown at you haha you fucking loser, good luck getting a comeback victory now

Why the fuck do they still have these shitty Killstreaks?

Fast TTK is always shit. Makes every shooter boil down to hide and seek, whoever sees the other player first wins.
Way more fun when there is a chance to fight back.

ground war nigguh

>you can name your character anything you want now
>not tied to your gamer tag
>90% of the people I play are named DonaldTrump

Yea fuck this game. Call me next year for the inevitable COD: Black OPs reboot maybe I will try that

Is it not possible to make your own private match in the demo? Need to play around and adjust the controls, don't want to waste a slot on a server.

Attached: 1461447433.png (1460x1708, 148K)

thanks fahm

literally just DSP-tier whining. I played the beta for about 5 hours now and all of those claims are so unfounded
heres what really happened to them
>aim at enemy
>miss all shots, shitty aim
>die
>I-IT'S THE BAD NETCODE DUDE OMFG THERES SO MUCH RNG

here's hopin' they add the vector and tar-21 and maybe a bull-pup short barrel sniper that hits hard

wouldn't even mind if they added some of their own designed weapons, just as long as their balanced and not too op

Attached: lesgetit.jpg (2000x1150, 150K)

cry about it on reddit faggot

>back in ye olden day
>nvidia said there was driver update
>download and play
>now when a driver is ready
>please make a nvidia account
>fuck you no i won't
>you can log in with facebook tho
>alright fuck here, now give me the driver
>lol jk you still need to make a nvidia account thanks for your facebook info

Attached: 2018worldcup.jpg (960x960, 232K)

>not knowing how to manually download drivers
>having a fucking facebook
Why are you such a faggot user?

It's okay when the game design makes sense. CSGO and Siege would play like shit with low TTK and promote nothing but teamshotting.
High TTK let's you go on sprees. Issue is when the game isn't designed for it or is a chaotic clusterfuck like this game is. If the devs knew what they were doing they would focus more on precision with headshots and whatnot, but a single 200ms burst from most auto weapons regardless of player accuracy just drops you dead.

The game comes out in a month retard its 25th of october
The month break between beta and release is likely because they want to tweak things

>mfw i thought i was the only one annoyed by new internet rules

Attached: 1559517159716.jpg (512x475, 39K)

The hell?
>*checks*
Nope, don't need any accounts or anything

Attached: FB.png (987x663, 132K)

>look for matches yesterday with no luck
>try again today and get a 2v2 match
Is it because I'm trying at 8 in the morning or is pc just dead already?

im about to play after this YT video and I bet I'm gonna rape and everyone on Yea Forums just sucks
I'm sure the game sucks but I bet you guys also suck and are just whinging

Haha you have a bad pc? Well guess what, fuck you now you're going to use the shitty rifle/ support class, and all the try hards who camp their spawns.

Why the fuck aren't killstreaks industry standart?

close range 725 melts everything

>wouldn't even mind if they added some of their own designed weapons

Nah fuck that. Donut steel OC guns always look like shit. What the hell do game developers know about firearm design.

>doesn’t acknowledge the fact that he wrote about being spawn camped
Illiteracy isn’t good either

I think you have your highs and lows mixed up.
Low ttk = enemies die fast
high ttk = enemies die slow
low = fast
high = slow

he probably never played shadow warrior 2

That is something I liked about the franchise. If the losing team is retarded why even give them a chance to make the game longer.

Ending a game with a tacticool nuke was pretty awesome. That needs to come back.

>as if all of these issues will get fixed in a months time
Enjoy your broken game at launch

first of all the maddox was aesthetic as fuck and second i don't mind if they try. i want as much variety as possible

Attached: 873520985728093475.jpg (323x323, 13K)

I don't follow, that is really how games were before the implementation of gamertags which are pretty stupid.

So what's the word on this? I played a game or two and it seemed alright but I've never been big on cod so I don't know what's changed.
Is it true that shotguns and LMGs are trash in this game?

Does this game run like absolute ass for anyone else?
I have a 970 and 4690K and for some reason the menu is a sluggish mess that won't go above 30FPS, all while using 100% of my CPU. I've updated my drivers so I don't know what could be going wrong here.

>RNG recoil
yeah it's retarded but I think this is because crossplay to give console players a boost

>Netcode is still as terrible as ever
nah, it's great actually. Dedicated servers. Played with a couple friends from Europe and even Australia and they had good connections too. Maybe try a wired connection

>Spawns
yeah because that's classic CoD with the shitty spawn system and it's even worse given the maps are ass

>fast TTK
again crossplay

>guns either kill in 1 or 20
it's highly dependent on loadout, people say the shotguns suck but once I got the laser and foregrip I was oneshotting people from as far away as 15-20 feet.

>realism aesthetic
I think that's more for the campaign and honestly disabling hud makes the game look way better and without the clutter you're more focused.

Battlefield gunplay is far ahead of cod you weeb.

No they aren't.
Hilarious and ebin meme though.

Shotguns are situational weapons and should not be used as a primary weapon.
LMGs are too slow at aiming to be real useful either.

If you're getting stuck with a "connecting to matchmaking service" message than it's a bug right now
Just leave to the main menu and retry the queue

prob dlc or supply drop

Attached: polar-cop.gif (178x188, 145K)

Man people really wanna hate the new one despite people saying it's pretty damn close to the original formula. It's fun.

I forgot about the HUD..that's like my second biggest complaint. THE FUCKING BRIGHT YELLOW TEXT IN DOM AND HQ COVERS THE ENITRE FUCKING LINE OF SIGHT.

That shit is beyond unnecessary.

So the hud and not knowing when someone is near me, that's it really.

Attached: c9e8a932c3866e9a1cdde98a777b516c.jpg (506x413, 24K)

i hope man

64 Player ground war is a fucking meme. Everyone just meets at the center of the map.

Personally it peaked with Mw2. Mw2 just needed a few hardcore modes that removed most of the killstreaks and some rebalances to be perfect.

Campaign wise; Black Ops is still the best.

Well at least I am curious about COD again, I have been ignoring the series for a while so Activison is doing something right.

If you play slower then LMGs are ok, very cumbersome though with how slow they are to aim. I've only tried the over/under shotty and it has a fuck load of range but it's super inconsistant, someones you'll body someone in one shot and sometimes they'll eat a shot and just spray you down as you go to shoot your second shell off.

I fucking hate how in Ground War the spawn map defaults back to the HQ.
Fucking stop it.

LMGs are completely awesome. Since you can make them into lasers with shitton of ammo and fast fire rate that goes straight through walls with fmj you can do shit that noone else can and that is shooting 200 rounds of ammo to kill 1 guy inside 1 building without ever seeing him.
if youre good at positioning you can really fuck people shit up with an lmg.

Every person I have been playing is named DonaldTrump or MikePence

you HOPE??? current state of cod playerbase everyone

>close to the formula
>the focus of it is a Battlefield clone
Also, the formula was having good and memorable maps, not this shit of opening doors and windows everywhere.

Doesn't help with CoD where the maps are smaller and netcode is crappier. TTK needs to go back to MW/MW2

Are shotguns only equippable to the sidearm slot?
I've always liked running shotgun/pistol in shooters, but it seems like it'll have to be smg/shotgun in this.

>The month break between beta and release is likely because they want to tweak things
Heh, I remember being this naive

>it’s fun
How is getting spawn killed fun? How is getting your play style shut down by two weapons that dominate the rest of the game?

Attached: E28F0A06-B906-453B-BE37-A8306E05E98F.png (752x900, 58K)

No, you can do shotgun/pistol like always

Why do people keep memeing about "RNG" recoil? Every gun has a learnable recoil pattern, there's nothing RNG about it. The M4, for example, always pulls up and to the right. If you're going to shittalk a game, there's no reason to make shit up.

>everyone talks about disabling the HUD
Where the fuck do I do this I stared at the settings for 20 minutes and couldn't find it

>crying about rng because he cant deal with it
nice bait you stupid lucklet, i bet you somehow dont have an issue with flinch, stay mad you cant guarantee winning gunfights :^)

I like to play with my console friends and I don't mind a little xp boost so I can unlock some things earlier :)

>Heh, I remember being this naive
youtu.be/5eveNk3o1ME

>Die
>Respawn and get face fucked by shotgun right away
>Respawn and get face fucked by ANOTHER shotgun user

Man, that wasn't fun

They're talking about the random spread your shots have
The actual recoil is almost inexistent, the issue is that after a set distance your bullets just deviate everywhere
Not that it really matters when literally 90% of the fights are close to medium range but it can get pretty bad in some guns without certain attachments, and it's honestly just an outright shit mechanic

Yikes.
Atleast try to stick to truth in your claims.

I'm loving it. Shame I probably won't really bother to ever buy it, but the beta is fun.
>idiots in vehicles think they're invincible, but two rocket hits to the back and they're done
>mounting weapons on the side of cover lets you do a peak with practically no recoil what-so-ever; I fended off six dudes with the AK just attached to the corner by myself until a nade killed me
>NVG mode was cool to play
>Ground War is amazing if at least one dude communicates with you so you can actually flank around the map and cap zones
My biggest peeve with the game by far is how tight the GW map is and how fucked the interior lighting is in almost every building.

LOL fuck off EA shill
I've bought every battlefield up to 4 and got V for free for my birthday
the guns in battlefield feels like shit, even worse than this CoD

For console players is the frame rater in ground war and issue for everyone or just people without pro consoles?

The crossplay makes it so that people will only match with their platform first and if they can't fill a lobby, then they'll fill it up with other platforms.

WOW! Big if true :))))

Attached: 1550819319027.jpg (900x900, 142K)

It was noticeably worse than other game modes for me. On normal PS4

>They want a realism aesthetic
there you go, it's just an aesthetic

That is also an outrageous lie.

I am in-game RIGHT now, sitting at spawn, shooting a metal wall from 50 meters with an M4. Tap firing, every bullet goes to the dot. Full-auto, the bullets follow a clear line up and right. There is no random deviation. You're just making it up. All of you are.

You know, I thought of this last night with the boys, but how sick would a "Grudge Match" gamemode be? Where you specifically play a roulette of objective based gamemodes explicitly against another platform with a team of your own? Image the shittalking in the lobbies, imagine the rage, imagine the memes and gaffs
I think it's a really good idea.

>That is also an outrageous lie.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

It's just battlefield retards pretending like cod adopted their aimcone system.

>50m

>implying dying can be fun
>inb4 muh sportmanshit
Fuck off youre just mad your preferred meta isnt happening

Most betas these days are finished products buddy

Oh my god that sounds fucking wonderful. Crossplay already gives a lot of people a reason to shit talk right away anyways. I love it when people are totally fucked off as soon as they see other platform icons. It's great.

My beef is on the ground war mode, people dont push the objectives. They just post up and snipe so they can rack up kills to get killstreaks.

scorestreaks > killstreaks

What meta? Dude, I was just venting about shit spawns.
Sometimes dying from a claymore can be funny.

Bf gunplay looks shite and feels shite. It’s trying to be more serious but is just camera kick recoil now and feels ass. Phantom forces is far better and that’s a fucking roblox game.

The nuke is back. You need 30 kills (and kills with killstreaks don't count, you need to get them with guns/grenades/melee).

So this is DirectX12 only? Is that why this piece of shit runs so poorly?
What, were they too busy programming negress "operators" into the game to remember to add DirectX 11 support?

Is weapon level 20 the max? I want heavy duty barrel for the level action, maybe it'll actually one shot at a reasonable range.

I bet you want it to support windows XP as well.

Weapon lvls are capped depending on gun. 680 is capped at 25, M4 is capped at 30, etc

That'd be nice if they did so, since there's no reason they couldn't.

Heavy barrel won't add that much range, at least for snipers, at best it's about 20 meters or so for default sniper.

>pc only lobbies quiet as fuck
>the moment i see console kids the whole lobby lights up
its fucking great
t. Mad he got "aimbotted" by a pc user

This, but ironically.

I'm level 20 on it and it shows an unlock at 21 but doesnt seem to be progressing

BF was never about unrealistic recoil but manageable, down to earth guns that don't kick like a horse and actually adapt to the game's design of encouraging long distance engagements since they're guns and not whatever the fuck games like this piece of shit think they are
You're embarrassing yourself Bobby shill

That's why they must remove tanks from bases, aka stop copying battlefields old retarded and broken system and only drop vehicles on objectives.

What are you trying to say bucko?
Aimcone is superior to ACTUAL recoil because it doesn't move your little red dot off the tiny pixel enemy?
You're a baby.

How could I be mad about pc users if I am one? Smileys weren't for sarcasm, genuinely will be happy if it's true

Attached: 1538989115048.jpg (359x124, 21K)

The game is fine but the community fucking sucks
>Enemy team just sits around in corners fishing out for idiots
>2 or 3 retards in my team fall for it constantly, which ends up getting us a loss

I give up on the optimization of this game.
I can see promise when I'm able to bear the frame stutters, but until they add some DirectX11 or Vulkan support, I'll just wait on this one.

Oh i thought you were going on about shotguns
>implying
retard

Uhh what? Literally only BF1 does the aimcone bullshit (and this game does it too btw)
If you've either played BF 4 you'd realize all the guns have spray patterns and are fully controllable, they just don't comically kick like they were in the hands of a 6yo baby because the games tend to be about long to mid range engagements in actually large maps by fucking design, you retard
Recoil control still separates the scrubs from the good players in 4 since it gives you absurd advantages from precise headshots, which are the key to actually getting streaks in that game
But thanks for proving you're just talking shit

zoomer gunfight is shit, bring the regular one back

What are you so skeptical about lmfao? This is my tactical gamer mouse

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

literally every game has random spread
even csgo has it
and so does bf4

Every single battlefield up to bf3, the last one i played, had aimcone.
Cod doesn't have aimcone.

>even csgo has it
Nope.

Attached: wgICkdk.png (3844x1500, 197K)

>Cod doesn't have aimcone.
This one does. That's what everyone is bitching about.

Every gun being a bullet hose makes long range fights really annoying

Worse guns than battlefield
Worse maps than battlefield
Worse graphics than battlefield
Worse modes than battlefield
Worse community than battlefield
Less realistic than battlefield
More camping than battlefield
Rip off mode of battlefield

Who are the retards that keep buying this trash?

they add random spread on top of that
counterstrike.fandom.com/wiki/Inaccuracy

you're a retard. this is just how you pull against the preset patterns that still have a shitload of RNG applied to them. how do you not know csgo has rng recoil?

Only thing I noticed that I really fucking hate is corner jumping and the TTK is too fast. Super-sprint and sprint need to be slowed down a tad, ridiculous how fast they move.

you retard, do you even know the difference between recoil and spread?

you sound like an old man, go play a different game

>clip

Attached: 1550352637678.jpg (432x347, 32K)

You're both retards, it only applies when you jump and don't counter strafe

lol no

The bullets go where I aim and where the gun goes when pushed by recoil instead of trembling around and spraying in a literal circle (battlefield), therefore it has recoil and not aimcone.

why they are all so black?

Attached: y.jpg (2417x1201, 979K)

>first game
>in lobby
>"yo you're a fucking faggot suck my dick nigger"

im home boys

because you picked the black ops

NO

>being this mad over being matched with a pc lobby once
stay mad

Most accurate post in the thread

you misunderstood what that other user was talking about too. there seems to be a reading comprehension issue.

Why can't they use the real names for half the guns in this game?

The big mode is a total meme but that's just because that the Battlefield formula is shit now that there's nothing novel or awe inducing about the tech that allows too many people to play in the same match. Smaller 16-20 player games where you might actually be sure that your contribution (or lack thereof) mattered is more interesting and that part of MW works well I think.

jews

>hurrr youre just interpreting my posts wrong
>implying
LMAO

License

>Fast ttk
I'm not sure if it's just bad hit reg but I sometimes get 4 hitmarkers off with a m4 and the dude still doesn't die. Orher times they take 2 shot and die. It's really annoying.

Redpill me on the MK2 Carbine. Is it actually good or are people just using it because it's a new unlock?

I think youre hitting leggs arms and such which might have way lower damage multipliers now.

are you actually mentally handicapped?

Sick comeback bro, how about gitting gud instead of mad

anyone else rubberbanding crazy amounts into random disconnects? my latency is

body parts. I only know because the .50 is one shot to the chest, but 2 everywhere else.

I have a 1070 and a 4690k. The menu ran like shit at first but after a match or two everything seems to be fine. I also hover around 100 fps maxed out. The rough start might have something to do with the shaders you need to install when you first launch not working properly or something.

It's good if you can aim, also calling it a marksman rifle is a bit misleading, it works better if you think of it as a shotgun with slugs.

this beta is a joke. can't get through a single game without it crashing.

Fucking blacklight man, I had some good times in that shitty game. That and A.V.A were so fucking fun for what they were, I wish there were some more free to play FPS games being made like that.

Does the game freeze up on spawn for anyone else?

how to fix low res graphics in magnified optics?

based

>RNG recoil
go back to your cancerous pattern based CSGO recoil shit.

>1 shot dude across map
>death chat "WHAT DA FUGG HOW DEED HE KILL MEUH FROM DAT FAR WIT A SHAWTGON?!?!11!!?1!!"
you will get a lot of hitmarkers tho desu

how do you increase the FOV?

Jesus how do console babs deal with this.

I really can't overstate how bad and pointless Ground War is. They should have added BR instead because no one will ever play this shit.

literally in the options fucking retard

>hitmarkers
Then no point picking it over the EBR-14?

the AUG cannot be considered a SMG no matter what configuration it is in. it fires the 5.56 round. if you made it shorter, it would just become a carbine.

Why does the game still insist on having 5 create a class unlocked, especially since there's gunsmith, it should give you atleast 8

>RNG recoil takes practically what little skill Call of duty has ever required out of the game
Even if the RNG part were true, how the fuck does adding recoil make it less skilled when there was 0 recoil to begin with?
>Spawns are very bad.
Wow it's almost like it's a Call of Duty game

>the AUG only fires 5.56

How are you retarded?

Definitely pick it over the FlinchMaster-14. The lever action is super fun and has quick follow up shots. If you have good aim you will get 1 shot kills.

my bad. i didn't realise there was a 9mm variant

well now ya know

just prestige several times lmao

it's just with CoD4 classing the ak74u an SMG i assumed they made the same blunder of classing an aug with a truncated barrel as an SMG also

How are the semi-auto battle rifles in this game?
I haven't played cod in ages but my favorite weapons in mw1 and 2 were the G3 and FAL.

Are you 13?

why not user?

outclassed by assault rifles and smgs that have the same, if not faster, TTK even at longer distances.

Do you think there's gonna be a revolver in the full release? The Deagle just isn't the same.

Nigga scroll to the bottom of the pistol list. It's right there

>How is that a positive?

Because larger maps allow for more tactics in gunfights. In CoD the only tactic is "shoot the guy before he shoots you". In Battlefield 3 and 4 the distance of engagements meant that players would often use suppressing fire to close in for a kill. Battlefield games also frequently feature battle lines because some maps are open fields with important strategic landmarks rather than just small industrial arenas with scattered chest high walls.

The maps feel like they designed for a video game whereas in Battlefield 3 some (not all) maps felt like they had a real function before the shootouts happened because everything isn't perfectly symmetrical and littered with preexisting chest high walls.

Attached: 1567768227339.jpg (1080x1084, 540K)

>hear a bunch of vapes and empty soda straw slurping
>"dude that would be soo lit!"
yeah fuck this, the whole country of zoomers are becoming Cali fags

RNG recoil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pattern recoil

being able to "learn" recoil reduces handling of complex situations down to who has more hours

CS did not start with recoil patterns and it was infinitely better back then

Didn't the EBR14 get obsoleted by the new 12.7mm assault rifle anyways?

what the fuck is with the ttk? this doesn't feel anything like cod

Battlefield V however did reduce pretty much all of that. They added two bigger maps and this was many months ago. Now they only reduce maps that are as big as CoD maps. With the shitty hitreg and camper infested gameplay Battlefield now is just a worse version of CoD.

New theory: using the gunsmith in a match tanks the FPS for that round.

Not him, but after one day of playing the beta, I don't feel like there's anything interesting to do anymore. So why keep playing?

since last bf game was 1942 i was so shocked by the map size when i played BF1

its sickening that a better game was released way back in like 2001 and we cant play that, just ever-worsening and shinier versions

Jesus you're stupid.
It's the absolute opposite.
You might feel tacticool by flanking around the enemy and shooting a lot and missing, but you're merely being inefficient and only have an illusion of teamwork and strategy.
While close quarters takes actual skill. It is the case in battlefield close quarters that you have to shoot first to win because of janky clunky and slow movement, but in COD you have much better control over your character allowing you to quickly switch attack routes mid- shootout, chase the enemy down if he is running away from you and finish him off with your pistol, because reloading would just let him get a better position, Dance around a concrete pillar to throw off your enemy's aim, throw a knife instead of reloading if you're in a pinch, retreat and throw down a claymore.
There are just so many more options with CODs smooth movement and stellar close quarters gunplay that "xddd realism tacticool" long range battle fags cannot comprehend or experience ever.

Attached: dva dirty.png (500x398, 92K)

Because it's extremely entertaining to flex on m4 niggers by pulling out a pistol and zapping left right and center out of sheer dexterity.

Haven't played a COD in years. Should I get this or keep waiting?

You should at least try it for free while you still can then make up your own little mind.

>mfw my teammate just got a tactical nuke

Attached: 1518933785705.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

I'm downloading right now for ps4 hope to play the rest of the day. I like the aesthetic really mostly because of this.

>All those EA shills
This COD is fine, and includes edgy and cringe voice chats.

Sticking with BO4 and BF4
At least the blackout gamemodes make sense and don't look like blurry asshole
cuck

>All this text
You are going to fucking hate MW since the map design is so god damned awful that it forces everyone into camping their own little corner since the sightlines are completely fucked and favors med-long range weapons over close range once. The god awful hit-reg and spawns also takes a massive dump on the CQC aspect since you can spawn and then be immidietly killed by some faggot camping on the other side of the map since none of the beta maps have spawns that are protected from the ''designated'' camping spots.

How does Activison get away with pumping out these awful maps year after year?

Crashes too much. I probably wouldn't have bought it anyway but I consider these beta tests an opportunity for assurance that it will run on my ageing budget build and I am not assured.

>die in HQ
>spectate teammate
>he's sitting in a corner
>half the enemy team walks passed him
>he just sits there watching

Attached: 1471298678798.jpg (500x636, 97K)

I already played it for 30 hours straight.
shotguns work just fine. You only have to intrude into the campers abode and wreck him.

>bored after 10 minutes
>textures etc.. hurts my fucking eyes

It's literally a medal of honor reskin.

Attached: 1567857228828.jpg (220x368, 16K)

>feels slower than previous CoD's
what is this meme? the game is frickin fast, then again I haven't played a cod since black ops 1

>MW2
>every gun has very quick TTK, making any gun viable and fun
>map design is perfect, every map has multiple paths to reach higher areas or flank rooms many different ways, even secret paths that leave you exposed but upon reaching them give you a massive advantage
>Perk system literally perfect except One Man Army. Even Commando although pretty OP, can easily be shutdown by any good aim

>"Modern Warfare 2019"
>guns are inconsistent. sometimes you kill in 2 hits, other times you can get 6+ hitmarkers and just die in 1 shot when they repeak you
>Perks are useless/garbage
>Maps are designed in such a way that flanking is impossible, getting to higher ground is tedious, many rooms people camp in only have 1-2 entrances, making it impossible to get the jump on defensive players. Any guns that show a hint of being too strong are instantly nerfed to shit

They should just Remaster MW2 with FOV slider and 32 vs 32 player Ground War in that, and I'll pay $60 again for MW2. MW 2019 is shit.

Also tanks, in fucking Ground War? That take more than 2 rockets (you only have 2 per life) to take down? Only for the tank to respawn 1 minute later? Yeah fuck off.

Attached: 1550468075950.jpg (900x900, 109K)

MW2
ENEMY AC130 ABOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Predator Missile Ready for Launch, I repeat, Predator Missle Ready for Launch
WE LOST THE LEAD
WE LOST CHARLIE
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE LEFT, FINISH THE MISSION

MW "2019"

Seems like a fun game, but on release it is gonna have lootboxes and microtransactions so the beta is gonna be the best it is ever gonna get

>Play the beta all weekend
>Feel like install BO4 and playing that again while I wait for MW to come out
>It's 152 gigs

What the ACTUAL fuck.

They're an overwatchfag so they'll probably like the absolutely fucking atrocious maps in MW.

How is a beta 42gb?

I only play battlefield mode and it's fun, way better than BF1 or BFV hat ever is the newest one.

That's too bad, especially the smg part. I hope they'll tune them soon but if it's this close to release I doubt anything will happen.

I'd guess it's all the assets needed to run multiplayer + AAA devs not giving a shit about compression these days.

Do americans not pirate?
I download 60 gigs daily.

Yanks have ISPs looking at everything they download.

We do but our ISPs have been making it a pain. A lot of the lazier people end up not bothering.

>iron out stuff which they never fixed in last 10 years
>iron out stuff which is tied to core gameplay mechanics
If bait, here is your (You), if you are actually that retarded, my condolences.

Attached: 1487798491852.jpg (500x224, 24K)

been playing all weekend and this game doesn't have shit on SQUAD

Because it's not even in the same category?
Why are you comparing a racing game to a dating sim?

Wow. You "IT MUSte BE REALIZTIC" retard crowd actually unironically are bad at COD.
I did this with completely unmodded m14.

Attached: M14.png (1920x1080, 3.73M)

>29 kills
>you must be bad at cod

are you implying that he is wrong?

did you not understand the joke or are you literally that retarded?

Attached: deadfish eyes dramatic anime manga guy.png (146x168, 18K)

That's what I'm asking you.

>that answered my question
go find your wrangler buddy

Attached: holy shit nagatoro freakout.png (401x395, 135K)

Need some good FPS game recommendations. I already play Siege.

Eft for actual tactics
Squad for actual milsim
COD for the perfect gunplay

I just downloaded it, will be funny if it doesn't launch on windows 7.
I had to uninstall 3 of my usual multiplayer steam games since my hard drive was packed with high res photographs and work stuff that I cannot shrink in size.

never thought a COD game would run this shitty for me, but i guess that's how it is when you don't upgrade your once state of the art computer in half a decade now

Attached: CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg (145x282, 61K)

This game honestly made me feel like i'm a kid again.
Remember back in the day Call of Duty 1-2 was considered to be a better alternative to counter-strike 1.6?
As if you coud ADS, it felt much more realistic, less jumpy and less arcadey.
And then when CoD4 came out CS became pretty much obsolete and outdated.
Well i think this modern warfare feels very similar to those games.

Attached: cod2.jpg (354x500, 50K)

Dude what sliding is fucking useless.

>you wrote out all this
>when you either kill or be killed in well under a second in cod
shut up retard

Attached: 1566859166910.png (1000x432, 165K)

Honestly after what I've played in the beta, MW is gonna be a lot of fun.

Just in time for me personally because Siege has gotten so stale.

WRONG
WaW was the last good one

So? You can get shot and survive and then you can do your tricks.
If your retard brain can only run straight at the enemy and face him 1v1 or 1v4 (and then cry about unfair fights) then stick to garbagefield and insurgency shitstorm.

i was actually looking for /NEW GAME BAD/ general, thanks

Attached: 1568883721921.jpg (900x1136, 407K)

i don't know why you're projecting onto me when you know nothing about me
the fact of the matter is: you're typing up a storm about generally pointless or niche scenarios that you feel come into play far more often than they do to make empty points about a dead game nobody gives a fuck about
i'm enjoying MW so far outside of the m4's existence, but you're severely over complicating the game for the sake of argument and a superiority complex about which fps you prefer

honestly cant tell any difference between this and the last cod i played.

>haven't played a COD since ever
>all the current action shooters are cartoony shit
>want a break from Rainbow Six Siege, which turned into cartoony shit
is it true that COD dies on PC really fast?

I'm really enjoying it so far, but I sure hope that shit with games randomly closing doesn't make it to the release.

Attached: 1476491614588.png (874x662, 192K)

Yes, but hopefully crossplay fixes that.

Everyone disables that

how do i take off pc players?

Really? I've had a bunch of games with consolebabbies during the beta.

maybe not in the beta but it will be insta dead on release

If you're nostalgic for the mess that was mw2 you're too young to post here

RS2 Vietnam. Minimal zoomers. How's insurgency siege?

i play on console so i can shit on people worse than me. why would i play with somebody who can accurately pinpoint me. not fair desu

that's what I'm saying
everyone on console will disable it one week after release

Losers, dont you get a built in aimbot?

retarded kiddie
I am on PC

Inaccurate guns is better for game modes where you have tons of people so you can move around without instantly being killed when spotted

Attached: 1568301306651.png (719x713, 587K)

>COD for the perfect gunplay
Most of the guns are fucking terrible and feel like shit, how is it perfect?

>Replying to a zoomer
Cringe

It is 9mm in MW.

What's the chance anybody is play BO4 on PC right now?

>RNG Recoil
Ask me how I know you're a massive shitter

pretty good. pc cod "dies" pretty quick but there's always enough people to actually play full matches

Attached: Untitled.png (711x1298, 525K)

>faggot glitching under the map and two shotting everyone
*sips* now this is mw

Every single fire exchange goes down like that if you want it or not, it's just that I can control it unlike most players who just freak out and mash their keyboard.

That won't happen since that takes major effort out of the many kids who dont even speak english.

>tfw you have lived long enough to see call of duty multiplayer, not even the singleplayer being discussed on Yea Forums

What's next, Fortnite?

>What's next, Fortnite?
how new?
Fortnite was heavily shilled here when PUBG was the big thing

Is ok
The 10v10 headquarters mode feels like the perfect teamsize for a rungun game and the mode itself is fun

>this game
>high ttk
what the fuck am I even reading in this thread
Did previous CoDs have even higher ttk or something
It's like two or three bullets

Oh and my biggest complaints are about the UI and sounddesign
>giant fucking markers covering half the screen
>level up, cannot hear anything for 10 straight seconds
what the fuck

I'm loving the rng, it seems a large part of the community has no fire discipline. Wish marksman rifles were a bit stronger but obviously that would class them with true sniper rifles nothing to see here

I turned my music down to 50%. Now if only everything else didn't sound so hollow

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe just maybe the beta is a really really early version? Think before you post retard. :)

I'm currently using the second dmr, it's pretty fun

i think people are confusing what ttk means. most cods make you feel nearly bulletproof

>Did previous CoDs have even higher ttk
even lower that is

I gave it a try today since i haven't played a multiplayer fps in years. Nothing wrong with the game from what i can see, still cod for the most part. However after two hours of playtime i've come to realize that my reflexes and reaction times are completely fucked. A lot of times i'm straight up last place on the team. Feels kinda bad considering i used to dominate in the original.

You could be completely correct on all points but one thing it did completely correct is the fact that I can hear my enemies when I kill them

I fucking cum every time.

>drill a guy in the back with the mp7 as he runs away around a corner
>he screams "AHH TAKING FIRE TAKING FIRE"
>lets me easily locate him hiding around the corner waiting for me

Attached: 1470594833715.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

played the beta on pc. runs like shit. looks like shit. plays like shit. tries to be battlefield and r6 at the same time, fails miserably at both. only paid shill niggers praise this garbage, there are at least 3 f2p fps that are better than this new cod, not to forget the old modern warfare titles. what fucking retards are even working on this game to make it this bad, must be minorities and women

>just started using stopping power upgrade
>1 hit kills with every gun
fuck shouldve used this earlier

Fuck u Yea Forums I like it feels more like mw1 and I haven't liked a cod this much since blops
Didn't play anything past mw4 or whatever the future shit got gsy

>runs like shit
I mean it is shit but it runs on my r9380x with 80 fps on high

so much this

feels like I'm playing quake except without any skill involved

>spawn in
>search for enemies, who could be above your spawn, below your spawn, behind your spawn, or in front of your spawn it doesn't really matter
>kill them or be killed by them
>it doesn't really matter, just spawn in again and repeat

Sounds like a you problem.
Try using weird classes, cod isn't about just shooting guy dead.

the problem is theres no real reason to play the objective. even if your team loses, spending the whole time focusing only on killing is still rewarded well

i really hope they decide to go with scorestreaks instead of killstreaks and crank down kill rewards in obj modes and crank up obj points.

>put on sight
>suddenly recoil feels 100% worse
wut

Or just run that perk that heals you super fast when youre on a flag.

well they need a proper objective like payload or bomb defusal, something that PC players have been proven to enjoy

i guess you missed cyber attack

Payload was garbage on bo4
Bomb defusal is cyber attack which is great.
I hate staring at a blank screen once I die in SnD

safeguard's poor quality can be solely attributed to the fact that there is no way for the defending team to move the robot back

there's not a single good cod with scorestreaks, it took the soul out of the game. If you want to be a 0.45 k/d objective baby go play battlefield 5 with the other trannies.

I quit games with people who go prone when they encounter you

i don't have numbers for console but
most played steam cod has scorestreaks

Any EU anons wanna play?
It's funny how I'm playing COD yet I only hear people on voice chat once every 10 rounds.

Attached: ooh.jpg (354x494, 44K)

Lol get mad faggot, game is great

why do all the weapons feel like shit? do i have to keep playing to unlock other weapons or somethng?

>It's still gonna die on PC
>You'll be forced to use a controller or not play at all

Attached: 1562192910768.jpg (1242x1244, 141K)

>Netcode is still as terrible as ever.
The netcode is the worst it's ever been, it's literally unplayable coinflip bullshit. I see a lot of retards lapping this one up, especially on reddit, and the only conclusion I can draw is that people love it because they're shitters playing the most casual CoD to date.

t. top 30 SPM & KD PC player

My favorite is how the ping count literally lies. There is no way 4 people in the lobby have 0 ping.

If you're planning on playing after the beta you're a moron

legit don't understand why they don't just try to make a CS killer. No one plays BF on PC. It's a dogshit game for historyfags. CoD was always supposed to be more of an E Sport title. The should add cool gamemodes, things like footsteps and less RNG, stuff like that to make it more of a competitive experience rather than just a retarded ADHD fragfest.

Because it's a console shooter. Why put in effort when every year you sell 10s of millions of copies to the same retards over and over?

>he doesn't have 0 ping
Lmao

CS sucks cock and competitive gaming is aids. But hey, what does Activision know about making money vs some old boomer

alright loser, enjoy your 0 twitch views or PC audience because you want to make games for people who sit on couches and don't know how to aim

Why does it look so bad on PC? It seems like there's some heavy ass blurring in the game.

They will, and they'll still be the best selling game every year with zero effort while rolling in micro-transaction money.

I don't get it. I thought PC players get matched with console no matter what method they use?

check your resolution scale. it defaults to less than 100%

>twitch views or
Kill yourself geek

BF had big numbers on PC but after the last two the player base is down. BF1 held up ok but 5 was dead on launch. I could see a modern BF with no faggot swede shit being a top game on pc again.

that's fine

they're obviously trying to make it some sort of big new thing by appealing to PCfags with this whole BF imitation thing, but it's not going to work because only the most retarded PCfags actually play BF

they'll have to try harder next time if they want to get our shekels

leave my thread imbecile

nah, BF was never a top game on PC, it's a completely uncompetitive experience. The only people who play it are brainlet historyfags who are probably more inclined to play Squad, PubG or even R6 at this point.

No, people keep spreading that around. By default it matches off input, so controller vs controller kb+m vs kb+m. You can then turn it off completely so you only play with people on your platform.

Wait so I can turn it off and use m+kb on console? Based

Fellas what are you running for DPS

I'm a Ghosts Run n Gun fag, in that game I could clear a team out of a building with just a vector. Now all the guns seem weak as shit. My M4A1 has shitty recoil, my M13 literally takes 5 shots to kill someone (I'm assuming this is supposed to be the Honey Badger equivalent), and SMGs are fucking useless in this game. My snipers seem to be the only gun that can put down a dude in a reasonable amount of time but the scope in is longer than ttk, so it's impractical in most cases.

No. Kb+m is locked to crossplay on console. If you turn off crossplay you're foced to use a controller.

Nah they just block mouse if you try that.

Weird. Because My xim still works...

I just tried it.

>xim
No shit retard.

Xim bypasses at the OS level that's why. It's why the sweaty kids on Siege use it because they can't be banned for it.

xim can be detected, fornite recognize it. Ubi just don't care for it.

This community is always looking for a way to cheat Jesus christ

I'm still skeptical of the hate because I had fun and I can see the different types of approaching enemies in multiplayer once we get all the guns, attachments, perks, etc. Even if people abandon this game because of Youtubers not getting numb gameplay at least the crossplay will let me play the game on PC without fear of no players.

>5x56
Fucking noguns having faggot.
It's 5.56x45mm

This Shotgun rangs is laughable

I kill in one shot.
Sniper boys whaddup

Do you show up on radar if you use ghost without a suppressor?

what does the perk say

console plebs dont have idea how to disable crossplay.

>RNG recoil is bad
Im sure you cant land every hit with a real gun on automatic fire.
>Fast TTK is bad
How much hits you think can you receive before getting down?
>hurr durr itsa gueimu hurr durr
im glad this arcadey shit tries to be realistic

Attached: eb4.jpg (654x539, 102K)

shooting doesn't reveal you on the radar at all in this game

>How much hits you think can you receive before getting down?
Enough to react to the literal invisible people sitting in a shadow.

>No one plays BF on PC

People are still playing BF3&4, what are you talking about?

>Im sure you cant land every hit with a real gun on automatic fire.
I'm sure you can't get laid in real life but it doesn't stop you from beating off.
Neck yourself, incel. Your opinions are worth less than dirt.

Seems to be the only gun worth a damn, I'm just having a hard time figuring out the bullet drop. For example, leading shots out in the open is perfectly fine, I was popping dudes all the way across the quarry, but if a dude was sitting with his head poking over a ledge or cover, I couldn't get the shots to land. It'll come with practice though I'm sure, but it'd be nice to be able to see yours and enemy bullets a little easier.

>>Fast TTK is bad
>How much hits you think can you receive before getting down?
I love the TTK, if anything I wish it was a little faster (4-6 shots with assault rifles? I think it should be closer to 3-4). The issue is all the animations drag ass. Weapon swap, reload, sprint, etc. All takes way too long in anything but ground war (a naturally slower gametype anyway).

>gunfight was the only good mode
>they ruined it

>one dudes looking only one way to kill someone passing by
>you expect to get him before he gets you
It doesnt work like that, faggot. If you dont expect him then you will never be able to get him

I just hope they add my raifu

Attached: cz-usa-cz-scorpion-evo3-a1.png (3210x2139, 2.02M)

Don't die then

Git gud.