Best Android Phone for Emulating?

What am I looking for, I'm thinking about emulating PSP games.
I was looking at refurbished Samsung Note 8 is that good enough?
>pic related

Attached: samsung-note-8-specs.jpg (730x558, 55K)

How about you stop being such a faggot.

PSP are easy to emulate. I've been using my Mi Max and only very heavy 3D games stutter.

Stop projecting.

/thread

fpbp

does that have an effect on emulation performance?

fpbp

Why are you looking at a refurbished Note 8? What's your budget?

I am assuming your budget is in the low 200's due to you looking for a refurbished device. If you're in America, look into the LG V35 being sold by Cricket. if you port a number in, you can buy the phone for $220 give or take. If you need a number to port in, you can buy a T-Mobile phone number on eBay for around $10. Way better specs than the Note 8, comes unlocked (ignore the 6 month shit) and is brand new.

I find refurbished Note 8's on ebay for around $200-$300, and the phone came out not that long ago, around 2017. I figures that this phone should be good enough for emulations while also being a good all around phone.
I'm currently using a Samsung J7 V which isnt great for emulation and has been all around slow.
My budget would be around under $300

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1380x683, 327K)

Look into the LG V35 from Cricket. You can buy a T mobile number for $10, port in, choose the $55 plan, pay $205+tax, and not activate the service. It's no contract so you're not obligated to continue it. You can also get $10 cash back by using befrugal or topcashback.com. The LG V35 is way better specs-wise than the Note 8, also it would be brand new.

I'm currently on a Version family plan, cant really afford a plan by myself and dont really want deal with the headache. Thanks though.

moto g7 is pretty alright. the power version has a crazy batter if you plan on gaming for more than an hour without a charge.

you're not switching carriers. you're only taking advantage of the promo they're currently running to get yourself a cheap Snapdragon 845 device. The phone comes unlocked so you should be able to use it on Verizon without any problems.

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks user

I forgot to mention, if you do buy this device, you don't have to activate the plan. Just stick your Verizon SIM and contact Verizon and you should be good to go. You can also register the phone with LG for an extra year of manufacturer warranty service.

asus rog 2

>crazy batter
>plan on gaming for more than an hour without a charge

I've been doing exactly that on both a note 5 and a note 9 without issue, so you should be fine.

so something like this? I buy the phone and plan but never activate it?

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (1122x828, 197K)

Choose 'I'm bringing my number to Cricket' , buy a T Mobile number off eBay to port over to get the phone for $150. Yeah, if you don't intend on using Cricket, don't activate the plan and you should be good to go.

also just found out that the phone will work with Verizon with VOLTE only, I don't know if that's a dealbreaker for you but thought you should know that.

buying a number off ebay? like pic related? how does that work.
maybe? i dont know alot about my phone plan and the cricket idea is pretty complicated so I might fuck up. the Note 8 plan is more straight forward for me. i'll figure out the cricket thing more and if i understand it ill go ahead. dont have alot of money to make mistakes.
>im a brainlet

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (1189x540, 354K)

How cheap are Bluetooth controllers? Are they good quality?

I'm getting off now, but go on Slickdeals.net, the LG V35 is on the front page and their forums are very helpful with properly executing this deal. To reiterate, if you have an already active Verizon Sim card, the LG V35 will work with VoLTE only. I don't know if tha'ts something you would consider to be a deal breaker or not. Also, for the T Mobile numbers this seller should work: 312403638956 (search that on eBay). You will need phone number and account PIN to successfully port. The seller should provide that.

Thanks for everything user, get some rest

I have a Note8 and it's still pretty good, will last you for a few more years

>tfw my S10 can run Dolphin at full speed

Attached: Cool3.jpg (500x500, 111K)