Why did I move here? I guess it was the doctor

Why did I move here? I guess it was the doctor.

Attached: Badman.png (1674x933, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3jQVOKHX-0
youtube.com/watch?v=RXgiyE3jgac&list=PLQWUbg7M-0p7ly7fHQ8cte-aQKstjXw1S&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=iDve6-Aiufg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks doc

hehe

Why are people hyped for this? It looks nothing like DBZ. Too much sun, too many colors.

>BADMAN
Death stranding crossover?

i want a 3d open world Frank's Adventure

Aw shit. Here we go again.

Attached: 1547559273256.png (595x205, 215K)

Attached: 1552607827809.jpg (1029x578, 113K)

will people ever let dragon ball die?
I know tacos stick to things because they have no alternatives on their tvs but everyone else should just move on to better anime

Attached: 1542192439649.png (606x402, 458K)

Attached: 1566377273317.png (708x642, 720K)

Is it just me or are these Japanese games ostensibly trying to be ambitious new entries in their series keep shoving in mini games over and over? This, DW9, Fire Emblem, One Piece, it keeps happening

Its like they're trying to copy Yakuza

It's easy to add unpolished minigames and advertise them like "look how much stuff you can do in our game!", I agree it's outdated, seeing boring fishing minigames get shoved into everything is getting old. I'm glad you brought up DW9 since that game in particular seems like it had a much more complex/simulation-based open world that got cut badly in the final release, it's a shame.

it looks like a dbz-themed version of yakuza, which is a recipe for a really good game.

I feel bad for the Japanese, having to tolerate Dragon Ball in Japanese and all.

I think you mean americans and their terrible OST

Mini-games are the life and blood for nip games for some reason
All of those JRPGs back in the day with minigames should clue you in

>Too much sun,
fuck off
this isnt Cyberpunk
this is mystic Chinese with futuritic setting

I don't get why did they hire an old woman to voice goku, sounds absolutely hideous

That old lady was the voice for Goku as a kid on the original Dragon Ball, which made sense. But when Goku grew up, Toei or whoever must have been too lazy to bother casting for a new voice for adult Goku.

The Great Saiyaman and high school parts were the best of the show. Fight me.

>everyone else should just move on to better anime
Let's like saying people should stop eating at McDonald's and move onto Burger King

>youtube.com/watch?v=W3jQVOKHX-0
>thinking this sounds good in any way

This shit literally ruined the entire hype of the scene. There are times when the dub shines, but overall it is fucking garbage

I really wasn't hyped much for this game, I played it at a con and the gameplay is too simplistic, but fuck me, adding all this dumb bullshit like the BADMAN shirt and the car driving segment has me almost wanting to buy it.

what game

>massive city in game
>a couple npcs littered around
why do games do this

Rockstar does it too, so it's not entirely a Nip thing. But yeah, it's weird. Wasting time on the pointless fishing minigame in Cold Steel and then immediately moving onto the pointless fishing minigame in Fire Emblem made me question my life choices a bit.

He;s just supposed to be a man with a high voice.

I can’t, you’re correct.

Attached: 32FA175A-729C-4CE4-873E-0555BD44E3B9.gif (400x300, 754K)

Fishing has been in the Trails series from the start, and it's incorperated into the characters.

If I know nothing about Dragon Ball except for the Original Is this game going to be a good entry point?

How did Dragonball go from being a cute adventure about learning martial arts and exploring the world to a trans-dimensional buff guy screaming contest with multicoloured hair styles

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""remaster"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=RXgiyE3jgac&list=PLQWUbg7M-0p7ly7fHQ8cte-aQKstjXw1S&index=7

That is an objectively horrible opinion to have

This. If you can assist the high school as Gohan and do Saiyaman things like in the early Buu saga will preorder Kakarot right now.

It looks like a ps2 game.

Look at this fag. What a fucking fag. HEY FAGGOT

I hope those Gt. Saiyaman fillers are in the game and there are sidemissions saving people with him and tomboy Videl

UWAAAAAAAAGH

Goddamn I hate Gohan

Or you could, you know, watch the actual show

Vegeta is literally the only good character
Based enraged manlet

symphonia doesn't have fishing im pretty sure

Balding manlets detected

Attached: VegetaManlet.png (1876x2066, 1.68M)

I'm not hyped for it, all I want is to free-roam as Piccolo.
If I can't do that I won't even bother with it.

Him having small man syndrome and being eternally assmad about it is what makes him so good though

LET ME ASK YOU, DOES A LANKLET LIKE YOURSELF EVER EXPERIENCE FEAR?

Attached: 6ecd3db1ed1a20af31f3951299381b6a323bdb3e_hq[1].jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Read the manga, it’s honestly a quick read

Attached: 1569029737728.png (696x1200, 979K)

WELCOME

youtube.com/watch?v=iDve6-Aiufg

Vegeta murdered billions and it makes no sense anyone would accept him except for maybe retard Goku.
t.Yamcha

>implying insect lives matter

DELETE THIS NOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1531578430373.jpg (640x480, 43K)

But he never let Spopovich maul Bulma

He's a changed man now, those doses have done him good and it'll do you good too, now bend over Yamcha

Attached: Doc.jpg (626x754, 69K)

I guess you talking about that fucking ugly blue shade that they put on top of the screen.

I hope i can edit the settings to remove it.

Imagine being Yamcha and getting literally cuckolded by an alien manlet
Imagine the sex with Bulma, how does she even survive?

fat fuck

Attached: vegeta.jpg (640x640, 36K)

No one really did accept him until after Cell though, and even then he didn’t really truly change until he sacrificed himself against Buu, and now he’s a good guy

Attached: E03781A3-5205-4E66-A280-767A94A1F494.jpg (730x665, 80K)

He'll still probably go to hell after death.

i hate the great saiyaman parts but his school life was comfy.

he should, for being such an annoying faggot

Wait, Badman is actually in a DBZ game?

Trails, not Tales. Unless those series have a connection that I'm unaware of.

Maybe so

thankfully the Yardrats will teach him how to change size so he won't be a manlet anymore

Attached: yardrat.png (750x2250, 1.34M)

That was the first time ever that Vegeta fought for something other than himself. We watched him change for decades and now it feels weird hear him talk like this.

Yardrat hmm where can I find this fabled planet

Attached: 1536990907586.jpg (997x995, 204K)

Yamcha was never the cuck, Bulma was

Attached: yamcha toriyama.png (480x750, 168K)

>Game shows combat and story content
I sleep

>Game shows stupid bullshit you can do instead of playing the fucking game
It's on

>first time
You could argue the ToP was the first time since his stated goal in that was to win and wish back all the destroyed universes

There's no purple in that image.

gotta love how Toriyama puts the DQ Slime face on anything he feels too lazy to give a proper character design

Attached: Slime.jpg (500x368, 94K)

>60 bucks
>for a db game of all things
nope

And cucking her cost him billionaire pussy

thanks doc

your cheerleaders made a quick trip there

If he's not a cuck then he's a retard

Yamcha is the no.1 baseball player in the entire Earth, he already is rich as he needs

How dense are you? user was obviously making a joke about the cyberpunk threads. Why is every board starting to look lile /vp/, full of dense newfags?

>simple design means its bad
It takes actual talent to make something so simple and yet so iconic

Toriyama wanted to keep Nozawa because he thinks she's the perfect voice for Goku. As for his voice, he's supposed to have a voice that's the Japanese equivalent to a mountain hick. Now that I think about it, Chi-Chi also kinda has a hick voice too...

Attached: goku-piccolo-pan.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

it would have been cool if they had animation

Why did he go in the timechamber to try to one-up Vegeta, then? That sounds like sarcastic "revisionism."

Because fuck you

because Toriyama editor told him to do it

On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly do the Earth Special Forces devs want to kill themselves right now?

Unless you're a faggot, stop casually calling things "cute." The word you're looking for is "charming."

No the word I'm looking for is cute, cute doesnt mean pedophilic lust, faggot.

>Vegeta is learning with Yardrats what he could have learned on Earth with Masters like Roshi or guys like Tenshinhan

Is this a fucking joke? Because this is literally what humans, Piccolo and Goku have been doing since DB but it has been put aside since Namek. And i am talking about techniques and ki mastery

Fucking saiyans were a mistake and a waste of time

I hope someone mods the most legendary mexican landmark in the game

Attached: tacos goku.jpg (480x480, 49K)

>minigames and silly sidequests are the appeal of dragon ball now

when did dragon ball turn into the new yakuza?

Shut it nerd it's all about showing everyone online that you know the meme game

Stfu and look at the trailers you fucknugget, i dont care of your memes, zoomer.

since the former yakuza became a turn based rpg?

I completely forgot about that shit

I wasnt going to play it anyway, I hate the new MC.

Attached: postboy.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I'm sorry what? Db was always pretty colorful. It was DBS and awful Kai shit that made it into a washed out mess.

Attached: 1543951050940.jpg (1217x1400, 794K)

>those things are supposed to be yardrats
dbs is so fucking cringey

Fight you? I want to hug you because you're right.

their designs are originally from DB online, made by Toriyama himself, Toei Yardrats appear too, tho