Just got it boys...

Just got it boys. Wish me luck! Gonna try to max out my magic in this one since I usually go for STR builds in RPGS/Vanias

Attached: IMG_20190921_225509.jpg (3024x4032, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7-2I7N7Imk
youtube.com/watch?v=sPsQnsOHflc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope you didn't get the Switch port.

This, if you did you are a retard OP.

Get TIS ROSAIN

I wanna fuck her

I wanna fuck bloodless

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'LL GO WITH THIS
>I'LL GO WITH THIS
I'LL GO WITH THIS
>I'LL GO WITH THIS
I'LL GO WITH THIS
>I'LL GO WITH THIS
I'LL GO WITH THIS
>I'LL GO WITH THIS
I'LL GO WITH THIS
>I'LL GO WITH THIS
I'LL GO WITH THIS
>I'LL GO WITH THIS
I'LL GO WITH THIS
>I'LL GO WITH THIS
I'LL GO WITH THIS
>I'LL GO WITH THIS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good luck. My advice is to try every spell to see which ones you like. There are some clear winners but you can do good damage with pretty much any that you farm up.

Attached: 1560685265732.jpg (1900x2725, 575K)

Scrumptious!

Attached: miriam - scrumptious.gif (400x225, 98K)

The only reason I didn't change it to Japanese is because I can't stand her "oishii!" thingy when she eats meals.

I have to recommend some mods.
>Easy Mastering Skills
>Improved Drop Tables
>Pixel Numbers
>any of your favorite music mods (embed related.)
youtube.com/watch?v=q7-2I7N7Imk

drop everything on Luck it will help you in the long run

So technically speaking just prepare all sweets and pastries first?

You'll spend 90% of your side-quests being the uber eats of an ungrateful old cunt.

The first few items she gives you are quite powerful early on.

WHERE'S
THE
FREE
DLC

Attached: 1566866293433.png (483x488, 238K)

After the Switch version is fixed, so never.

It's not optimal, but it's playable. My wife got it for me :\

shitch is holding back

On the backburner because yet another UE4 game runs like shit on the Switch.

Magic melts down enemies, Tiz Rozain, Riga Stroraema and Void Ray are ridiculously OP.

Not only that you need the gear on luck unless you fighting a boss and some stuff happens lather in the game that lets you boost 1 stat drop that one on luck I can’t tell you why because spoiler but believe you will thank me lather, also high luck means more drops that means more food that means more luck so yeah there is also that

What? Use punctuation, man.

I mostly like Miriam's VA, the one thing I think she totally flubs is the singing. I like that they didn't just make Miriam into Shanoa 2, she has a sense of humor and a personality.

Her 1-2-3 in French is audible boner to me for some reason.

Magic is fucking busted

Sounds good. I love doing this with Vania games

Okay so here is the deal sparky, Luck means more drops shards have an average drop of 4% and food has about 8 to 9 % and weapons 4 to 1 % also some enemies have halve of that if your luck stat is lower than a certain number.
So having high luck gear means that enemies drop more stuff mostly ingredients for making food and said food will increase your stats especially luck which means more food so you get the point, also most weapons can only be crafted by alchemy and most side quest need items that can only be acquired by using stuff from the enemies to create them.
So you can get into a downward spiral of shitty gear and lame attacks from really early in the game if you don’t boost luck.

Hold that pirate hat for dear life

Attached: image.png (392x464, 293K)

Or use Improved Drops mod on PC, it gives all items an extra 10% drop chance.

Just buy stuff from the store and break it down for ingredients. You only need to grind for money that way.

There are three major stumbling blocks for progression in this game, I have them in spoilers.

When it seems like the only way forward is to swim, there's a directional shard that will allow you to do so.
If you can't figure out what to do with the Silver Bromide, go to the library
There's a late game item that makes you invulnerable to spikes, it's hidden in the tower

>cheating with mods

Pff even if you want to go that way there is a certain shard that is triggered by your luck stat that makes this proses viable for non-Chinese

Also the store selection depends on what you create so yeaaah

There is a 100% all drops mod too, you can also try the improved alchemy mod then.

No no, PC version

There's also this cool mod, it's called "look up the ending on youtube".
You faggot.

I bet you manually breed all your pokemon for IVs and stuff.

That doesn’t even take more than 10 minutes if you know what you are doing!
That is the only good part about all the casualization about the newer games

Fuck Masuda

>get more shards
>get more items for cooking/crafting
>rhava velar, true arrow, spear throw, throw shuriken, summon bats, bolide blast, etc. make you into an unstoppable murder machine with how often they crit
Luck is excellent, and there are so many ways to stack it.

your wife deserves some rough fucking to rock her back into sense m8

Fucking hell there are so many ways to cheese the game with good luck

also a certain boss attack shard can also affect the environment

Did people stumble at that? I thought it was obvious.

>there's a directional shard that will allow you to do so.
Should have been a boss fight

youtube.com/watch?v=sPsQnsOHflc

It definitely should have been one. And I would wager that it was planned to be one, considering every boss from COTM ended up in ROTN except the water boss. They probably just couldn't make it work for whatever reason or ran out of time.

The shard description says that it absorbs the blood of nearby enemies, not blood in general and from the environment.
Sure, there's a dead werewolf impaled on top of the statue but still.
Not to mention that nearly every other environmental object you can interact with and also requires a shard like the cannons, Craftwork statues and iron maidens has a glowing effect around it.

If that was my wife I'd knock the fuck out of her.

what the fuck? that's the best part you dingus

Attached: 11780516165016bcc8d9d68408156931e6f74f781331f7cc3211cb108c183ac2.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>not "thanks for the grub"
pleb

RUB A DUB DUB