Post your
>favorite game
>favorite boss in said game
>favorite boss in the series
>favorite OST
>favorite area
>STR or DEX
>FTH or INT

Attached: sekiro-aged-main-character-shadows-die-twice-large.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pSbI04ELTYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sekiro sucks, worst souls game if you can even call it one. nioh was more of a souls game than sekiro

Souls games are awful it's just a meme

Attached: 3603233.jpg (851x726, 50K)

bloodborne
Ludwig
moonlight greatsword

Sekiro is just from software being lazy and making a game with bullshit bosses like the twin apes and gank squad npc's to make the game feel longer than it actually is

Dark souls
OnS
Lady Maria
Dark Souls OST
STR
INT

I beat Twin Apes first try. I honestly had more difficulty with the single ape.
There's a lot of enemy patrols, but you also have to remember that it's partially encouraging a stealthy playstyle.

Attached: 1568600345841.png (1713x1621, 1.31M)

>twin apes
>bullshit
lmao

Quality >>>> Str/Dex

okay reddit

I guess I should post, since I made the thread.
>Bloodborne
>Laurence / Ebrietas
>Great Shinobi Owl
>as a whole OST, Bloodborne
>as a single song, Great Shinobi Owl
>Shrine of Storms
>STR
>FTH

Attached: 1567006400475.png (678x992, 400K)

Dual Apes are not hard to deal with if you use the right prosthetics and go for the weaker one first.

Brown ape is weak as hell and you can just rape the headless one in his centipede hole, they're far from bullshit

But the story made me overlook this.

its still lazy and bullshit, are there any bosses in this game that aren't recycled? I swear if polygon never said a single thing about this game it wouldn't be praised to the cringeworthy degree it is

still lazy and stupid, bullshit waste of time because from was too busy making a shameless cash grab

I honestly can't think of a single fight in the game that IS recycled, other than the Corrupted Monk and the Ape. Minibosses aren't boss fights. They're just one-off little encounters in the world. Considering them bosses is just incorrect.

>get wrecked endlessly by Demon of Hatred
>go to sleep
>next day I kill him on my first try
weird feeling but great battle. Now I just need to fight the Sword Saint but having to fight Genichiro over and over is boring as fuck.

>"Oh boy I get to fight Genichiro 3 times, the ape twice, with an extra diverse brown ape, The Owl 3 times, the Corrupted Monk twice, and all the same mini bosses recycled! Bravo From Software! Epic!"

Attached: soy.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

How is Sekiro a cash grab? It has all-new content and mechanics and is unlike any other Souls game. If anything, it's reminiscent of their really old PS2 titles.

see

You fight Owl twice, and they're both completely different.
Genichiro's first encounter doesn't count, since it's a tutorial. His third encounter is just the first phase of the Isshin fight.
I think you may have been filtered.

Attached: 1554771314568.jpg (1810x2036, 188K)

>DS1
>Artorias
>Gael
>Friede
>Anor Londo
>Quality
>depends on the game

DS1 reused the Asylum Demon three times; is it a cash grab? At least Sekiro's rematches have the decency to be fun.

>quoting yourself
pathetic. I'm glad a giant ape made of literal shit made you rage this much

BAWWWWW duh game is too hard

>"B-But they're a little different! I-Its innovated!"
you fight him a 3rd time in Hirana Estate and this tired meme of "y-you were just filtered" does not deflect the fact that you are just playing recycled bosses over and over and over again.

>tfw you cheese every bossfight

A true shinobi knows the difference between honor and victory.

Attached: speedruns.png (1424x543, 29K)

(You) are a retard.

You fight him for the first time in the Castle and the second time in Estate. There is no 3rd time. And his moveset is completely different in both fights. Especially the second phase.
Why are you so upset?

What's maddening is that retards like you will eat up this recycled gook shit because "its too hard for some gay Californians to play!" despite it being boring as shit fighting the same things over and over and over again just with a new move or two, shadows die twice? more like recycled bosses thrice

>>>r/gaming

if you select a different dialogue choice you get a different owl boss fight that is slightly different, might as well be mass effect 3 but slightly more creative.

What's the 3rd Owl fight, then?
There's Father Owl and Shinobi Owl.
You're very mad. Just relax a bit, yeah?

Attached: 1568778143841.jpg (452x609, 24K)

you're mad as fuck and you couldn't even beat the game
at least I'm laughing, here's your (you)

Demon was a fantastic boss. One of the best in the series.

DS1
Artorias
Genishiro
Ludwig
Yarnham
both
INT

>DS3
Dark Souls 3 is objectively the best game.
>Slave Knight
Slave Knight is objectively the best boss fight of all time
>1. Slave Knight 2. Fume Knight 3. Demon of Hatred
>DS1 File Select music or Headless Ape theme
>Ringed City
>Dex fag
>nothing better than hitting an invader with a plus 60 faith Sunlight Spear insta kill

Attached: 1555175392877.png (750x730, 560K)

t. shitter filtered by blazing bull

oh my bad, its the 2nd variation of a recycled boss fight you really got me there user
>"y-you couldn't be the game that's why you're criticizing it so harshly about recycled content"
just admit you eat shit and love it m8
No, it had plenty of non reused bosses.

There's no 3rd owl fight you retarded liar kek
Now you exposed yourself as a filtered faggot

BB
Ludwig
Ludwig
Ludwig
Anor Londo (Ds1)
STR
INT

Aren't these games hard as shit? Where's the fun in that?

there are 2 owl boss fights at Ashina and one of them is already one you did at Hirana, so its 3

There's one Owl fight at Ashina Castle.
>you already did one at Hirata
You've never actually beaten the game. It's official.
You fight him in Ashina before you fight him in Hirata.

I just killed the "recycled" bosses and moved on, yet you're here literally seething for our entertainment

>2 owl boss fights at ashina
Only 1
>one you did at Hirana
It's Hirata. Also it's not "did" as you fight him later in the game.

Keep lying trash nigger

>doesn't know you can fight owl after butterfly if you go back
reddit detected

also reddit, I'm glad you enjoy repetitive content because you were told to.

The bosses DaS1 were for the most part very weak mechanically, especially compared to the ones in Sekiro (and the rest of the series in general). Most of them rely on a specific gimmick to make the fight more challenging. Not to say that this is a bad thing, especially when it's implemented as well as it is compared to something like DeS. But you also have to consider that there's no such thing as boss phases in DaS1, and almost half the bosses in the game range between mediocre and absolutely atrocious.

While Sekiro does reuse its bosses and minibosses a lot, what it does do well, it does so exceptionally. Saint Sword Isshin is arguably the best boss in any game in the series and is ridiculously well designed. There are very few weak bosses, especially when compared to the bosses in the rest of the series. The game's biggest shortcoming is how short it is. Fountainhead Palace should have been the halfway mark, not the end of the game. That being said, the game in its current form is absolutely stellar.

Please do more research before you shitpost about a game you haven't played, user. It's painfully obvious.

My friend got filtered by Gyoubu, now I have a copy of Sekiro

I've only played Sekiro. How's Dark Souls in comparison? I want to try it out but it looks kinda slow.

Attached: 20190920131430_1.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

>favorite game
I've only played Bloodborne... But I'm getting the Dark Souls Trilogy when it goes on sale.
Lady Maria of the Astral Clock Tower. One of the easier bosses in my experience but she's fun to fight.
n/a
>favorite OST
Bloodborne's soundtrack has about... two memorable tracks. Vicar Amelia theme for me.
>favorite area
Nightmare of Mensis, AFTER killing Micolash. The final stretch up to Mergo's Wet Nurse. Upper Cathedral Ward is great too.
>STR or DEX
DEX. I'm a threaded cane shitter.
>FTH or INT
lolwut?

>"T-There can't be multiple paths to a boss fight in a game with multiple paths to boss fights! O-Owned scrub!"

1 good unrecylced boss does not excused the rest of the recycled bosses

Attached: 1390865113332.jpg (1500x1500, 150K)

good taste my friend

Attached: 1567380576037.jpg (960x720, 116K)

But you can't fight Owl if you go back after Lady Butterfly. You have to specifically go through a very arduous process of "spying" on Emma and Kuro to get more information, before getting the bell that lets you revisit Hirata. It's not as easy as just teleporting back to the same room and you find Owl. There's also literally two fights in the entire game.

It's very different. They have a similar control scheme and an interconnected world, but the comparisons kinda end there. Sekiro is much more of an action game. Souls are like dungeon crawlers / Metroidvanias.
If you like Sekiro, you're almost guaranteed to like Souls, though. Give them a shot.

LOL
you probably got filtered by chained ogre

Attached: 20190921214216_1.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

It's honestly way easier but the world is bigger and has more room for role-playing, exploring and shit. There are still great fights, particularly in the DLC areas

Link me three different videos of all three different Owl fights.

I didn't say there was one good non-recycled boss, I'm saying that almost all the bosses are of outstanding quality, with the few that are so-so being at least somewhat acceptable or making up for it in some other fashion. The "worst" bosses in Sekiro are Folding Screen Monkeys for not being very interesting overall, and Divine Dragon for being an almost interactive cutscene, although a very impressive one. It's a far, far cry from garbage like BoC, Ancient Dragon, Wolnir, Witches of Hemwick. And again, each boss has multiple phases, most of which are completely different from the first; and significantly more mechanically advanced than anything in DaS1.

that's so you can know to return

good but 3 is kinda shitty

Notice how you can't counter my legitimate criticisms of your reddit game and must resort to lazy "hurr durr filtered" memes over and over again.

I wanna try Sekiro but I've only ever done strength builds in Souls with ultra greatswords, never parried anything. How fucked am I

Attached: tenor.gif (480x316, 129K)

Are you retarded? Returning to Hirata without the bell doesn't change anything. It's still the same low-level area. Getting the Father's Bell CHANGES the entire area. You can't just go back whenever and fight Owl.

>games give tools to counter depends on bosses
>he didnt use becoz muh "cheap"
i bet you use slash slash slash

So are there two Owl fights, or three?

>Notice how you can't counter my legitimate criticisms of your reddit game and must resort to lazy "hurr durr filtered" memes over and over again.
i'm saying you got filtered because you're telling a bunch of things that didn't even happen in the game you lying fuck
you didn't even play it, did you?

Attached: 20190920204212_1.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Sekiro is the best From game since KF4.

DS2
That thing in the dark covenant
abyss watchers
majula's
Ash lake
Str
Both or nothing

>can't call any my favorite
>Ds1: kalametee, artoria, manus, drake and josh, quelag
>Ds2: mostly forgettable and boring garbage outside the Dlc's.
>Ds3:midir, nameless king, gael, demon prince, twin princess.
>best OST, the midir, gael, souls of cinder theme.
>blightown, farron keep, oolacile, dark root garden
>STR/FTH all the way

>That thing in the dark covenant
Dark lurker you uncultured swine.

hahahahahhahahaha
everyone look at this guy
hahahhahadhasjdhasjhdasjhdas

HOW BAD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO LIE ON Yea Forums ABOUT A GAME YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED HAHAHHAHA

GET FILTERED BY THE BULL SHITTER

CHOO-CHOOOOOO HERE COMES THE FILTER

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

>user says there's three Owl fights
>ask for links
>no response

Attached: 1568784520166.jpg (720x765, 33K)

>favorite game
Bloodborne
Ludwig
Maiden Astrea and Garl Vinland
>favorite OST
Dark Souls
>favorite area
Tower of Latria
>STR or DEX
Strength
>FTH or INT
Faith

Attached: 1536515579550.png (313x344, 12K)

More like the filler

depends on your gamer skills

I thought parrying was gay too but I'm a champ at Sekro now.

Attached: O'Rin.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Was a str/fai player from Demon's Souls to Dark Souls 3. While I like the look of many of the faith weapons, the sacred chime hammer was the best faith weapon in the series. It looked iconic, it was ridiculously good, and the moveset was great.

I wish the series was more like the DS2 DLC or DeS: a series wildly different locales in ruins and their stories entirely self-contained.

Attached: velstadt_the_royal_aegis_by_neroit-d84nwe7.jpg (761x1050, 130K)

Sekiro is a rhythm game

>good but 3 is kinda shitty
2 is the only shitty Souls game.

This lying faggot made me laugh hard, I'll give him that

>2 is the only shitty Souls game.
True.

3 is the only shit one.

You're a delusional retard.

Same to you.

>bunch of strong enemies in a area
>whistle in a corner
>deathblow their ass
outskilled

Attached: 1568677475443.png (770x774, 717K)

Attached: 1567799166499.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

this game had good memes

Attached: 1553790038365.jpg (960x560, 68K)

If Sekiro is such a Chad explain this

Attached: file.png (600x994, 547K)

Not him, but 3 is probably my least-favorite. There's a lot of grey ambient lighting everywhere, and it makes the game kinda ugly. The enemies aren't as fun to fight as the other games. Some areas are great, like the Cathedral of the Deep and the Dungeon, but I find myself actively not looking forward to a good chunk of the areas. The bosses are alright, though.
I still like the game, but it's definitely my least favorite.

Attached: 47382927771_a205032f96_b.jpg (925x1024, 75K)

Attached: 1560873323672s.jpg (239x250, 8K)

Attached: 1568669706464.png (500x479, 197K)

Attached: D6dtc0nXsAAufnK.jpg (964x752, 89K)

see

#1 grandpa

Attached: 1568675193469.jpg (930x1305, 136K)

I said I like the game. It's just my least-favorite. I still plugged 250 hours into it.

But user, something not being your favorite means you despise it at a quantum level. Don't you know how anything works?

3 has some of the best bosses of the series but it drops the tremendous variety of content and playstyles entirely. 3 is like they pretend 2 didn't happen mechanically and design-wise and came out looking backwards because of it. And it's not like they even bothered to make 3 coherent compared to the other games. It's definitely the weakest of the three.

The DS2 DLC is still the big highlight out of both games though.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x405, 94K)

fpbp
>DS3
>Nameless King
>Great Grey Wolf Sif
>idk
>Archdragon Peak or Ringed City or Painted World of Ariandel
>STR
>INT

amazing how there wasn't even a nod to Moonlight in Sekiro

Is she... pregnant with Kuro?

Attached: 20190921214344_1.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

>see some feral kid on a battlefield
>slash his face for no reason and adopt him

Such a great dad giving people cool scars so they can look anime.

this guy had it

Attached: Sekiro 2019.03.26 - 04.05.27.05.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

>repeat boss in sekiro is bad
>repeat boss in das1,2,3 is good
kek every time

close enough

was there a way to make this fight hard without it being a bullshit boss?

Attached: 20190920131419_1.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

>3 is like they pretend 2 didn't happen mechanically and design-wise and came out looking backwards because of it.
That's how 3 feels entirely. It feels like a direct sequel to 1 while pretending that way too much of DS2 didn't happen. As someone who isn't a fan of duelwielding, and because I found the setting/story/characters a huge step down from DS1, DS3 for me was a far more appropriate Dark Souls 1 sequel.
>The DS2 DLC is still the big highlight out of both games though.
I really like the first one but I think stretching it out to three DLCs was a huge mistake, much like how they stretched-thin basegame. They felt amazing at launch because of how bad DS2 felt, I was so desperate.

Attached: 20170802181718_1.jpg (1920x1080, 641K)

Don't you get kusabimaru while moonlight is shining on you as you get oath'd by Kuro?

nah its there.
Difference is that Sekiro is their first recent game where you arent some scrub that falls for the dumb shit in the good ending.
That guy would be Genichiro

>3 has some of the best bosses of the series but it drops the tremendous variety of content
Quality > Quantity, Ds2 has more content than 1 and 3 combined yet none of it's memorable
>and playstyles entirely
False, it falls in line with the rest of the games.
>is like they pretend 2 didn't happen mechanically and design-wise
Thank fucking God, 2 fucked up basic movement
>came out looking backwards
Ds2 is the outlier here artistically it's a massive step down and the developers clearly didn't understand the material they were working with, dwarves and green zombie hollows are so far from the original aesthetic it's laughable
Your opinions are shit.
>The DS2 DLC is still the big highlight out of both games though
You can't unironically believe this, I refuse to accept this opinion

1>3>>>>

Attached: 1567981755200.png (827x539, 219K)

>series based on kf
>dwarves dont fit in
kek

BROTHER
youtu.be/pSbI04ELTYA

Attached: 1455502158062.jpg (2540x1270, 300K)

They don't, there's a reason they're absent from every other game in the series. Generic art direction is B-team exclusive.

Attached: 1472415188-2220806798.jpg (1920x1080, 746K)

so is generic level design which is the majority of das3 because they forgot the entire point of the series in favor of giant wide areas with room to roll plenty
all the sequels are pretty laughable but im not a silly little boy thats stupid enough to think any of them are worse than most AAA shit that comes out

>so is generic level design which is the majority of das3
Ds3 has mostly solid level design, and absolutely btfos Ds2s hallways

Attached: file.png (1200x960, 645K)

It is never worth responding to retards, user. Always just report them (trolling outside of Yea Forums is against board rules) and move on.

Filter tripcode users, user. Don't give the attention whores the attention they seek.

Attached: 74789530_p2.png (1266x3842, 3.66M)

BB
Lady Maria I'm a robin
Tough call, might be Great Shinobi Owl right now
BB
DEX
FTH

>giant swamp is good i swear
>massive wide roads are fun arent they
>oh boy another cathedral
If all the areas were designed more like Cathedral of the deep youd be onto something but as it stands das3 is the only game without a hub and its pretty retareded because it gives you literally zero choice in progression
Not to mention the blatant lazy copy paste of das1 content for muh epic lore
das2 may be bad but its far from lazy because its an entirely new experience unlike a good chunk of 3 which also has the least replayability as far as pve content goes which is a fucking joke for a game trying to call itself an rpg
souls greatest hits edition has the best online and thats about it
but i sure am glad they removed the few good things like the small white soapstone just because the kneejerk reaction bandwagon bitches like you have

Honestly I felt that DaS3's levels were overdesigned, sometimes to their detriment. Not everything needed to be huge, twisting, and with 7 winding pathways all interconnecting in every area.

>muh map has connections os its good
I hate retards.
The level design in 3 is made for literal babies. You always have TONS of room to fight in, they wanted to make sure you could have ample room to spam roll since thats all the games designed around anymore.

das1,2,and des all have claustrophobic design in many of the levels on purpose, positioning use to matter a hell of a lot more because spam rolling back then sent you into a wall or careening off a cliff far far easier

BB and DS1.
Bosses weren't the highlight of BB for me, but Ialways enjoy Mergos wet nurse. Father G is always fun too, just wish he was a later game boss. In DS1, probably O/S and Artorias.
Great Shinobi Owl is easily my favorite boss of all time, I can fight him for hours.
Great Shinobi Owl, Thirsting Horde, Fountainhead Palace, Senpou Temple, Hail the Nightmare, Sister Friede both parts, Gael all parts.
Probably all of Senpou Temple. It's a really fun area to traverse.
With poise and when defense actually matters, STR. Otherwise DEX.
FTH because I'm not a fucking faggot wizard.

2 is the best Souls game by far. Sekiro is the best recent From game overall, although KF4 and Shadow Tower: Abyss are still top dog.

Why is all Sekiro fanart so good?

Dark Souls
Artorias
Gehrman
Great Grey Wolf Sif Theme
Undead Burg/Parish
STR
FTH

Actually 5

wholesome fanbase

Attached: eric-burer-sekiroart2.jpg (1920x2593, 1.21M)

Dark Souls, Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are the only respectable choices. All the other games are trash and anyone who choose them as the best is a retarded zoomer with shit taste.

Attached: 20190921162016_1.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

that hand...

Sekiro is a character action game, not a soulsborne like. I really don't know how soulfags still can't understand this.

>...

lamest side quest in the game

plays pretty much the same as straight sword in das with a jump/climb button. its combat is not that similar but the general moment to moment gameplay and movement are close enough that everyone else in the world can agree to not go full retard like you did
Whats not to get?
Most zeldas are far more different each game than sekiro is from souls

This is a difficult one to unpack because you're a delusional retard that pretends none of this applies to the rest of the series
>Too many cathedrals!
That's the entire series
>The big swamps are unfun!
That's the entire series
>blatant lazy copy paste
Are you fucking retarded or have you only played Ds2/3 and expected more?
Ds1 took the majority of its content from Des, Ds2 shamelessly recycles many bosses and concepts and random assets from the original.
>but its far from lazy
Ds2 is by far the laziest when it comes to world/level design, enemy placement and boss design. They couldn't even bother to furnish Drangleic Castle, the focal point of the game.
>because its an entirely new experience unlike a good chunk of 3
Anor Londo, a glorified boss room, is hardly a good chunk.
>which also has the least replayability as far as pve content goes
Sekiro would like to have a word with you, Ds3 is pretty similar to Ds1/BB in terms of content.
Ds2 has ok world design because they didn't build a world, they stuck 500 premade levels together with zero though of how they connect.
Ds3 isn't perfect and obviously has its flaws, but unlike Ds2 it's an actual Souls game.

Attached: 1557125048585.jpg (4840x9038, 3.25M)

Attached: old lady.gif (401x322, 2.63M)

im between anor londo or central yharnam as best area

>That's the entire series
kek not its not retard.
das1 has plenty of variety in its areas same goes for des.
Only das3 thinks having not one not two but 5 different areas with retarded water/poison shit that slows you to a crawl when exploring for items.
Only das3 forces you through 4 different areas before even a modicum of choice in progression is allowed only to slap you for even trying because that choice is relly just a single required area off to the side of the main path you must follow in the same way every single character.

>ignores the fact that this was never about 2 to begin with and goes full retard because he cant handle that the older games are just plain better in too many different ways
All 3 has is online. Thats literally it
If you could read you would have known that I said 2 was bad compared to the others already
That does not excuse how fucking laughable now Souls Greatest Hits Edition 3 is faggot

>he thinks that the experience is dictated by areas alone
Confirmed for full retard.
All other From titles handle so differently that souls 3 is a fucking joke hardly worth playing> It brings nothing new to the table if you have played the other titles and its only good thing was the online that they still managed to mangle after 4 previous attempts

>hurr but sekiro
Wow a game thats nothing like souls is nothing like souls what a shocker
Retard

Sekiro was a masterpiece, an instant classic game.
Anyone who says otherwise got filtered by artificial intelligence

>DeS
>pretty much what if shadow tower had a modern successor
>DaS1
>what if we added KF design cues into it
>DaS2
>what if we went further and took more design cues from KF
>DaS3
>what if we ignore the stuff from the past and focus on whats been made in the newer titles like BB

This is really what happened, DaS3 is based on all their modern works while the original sub-HD titles on ps3/360 were about their past works.
Sekiro is about moving on as its a deconstruction of their past tropes but you guys never will

Delusional. No one even talks about Sekiro anymore. It's been forgotten in less than a year. Meanwhile there are daily discussions of how DS1 and BB are 2 of the best games of all time. Hell, even DS2 and 3 have more legacy even though they are also shit just for having the Dark Souls tag.

>ELDEN RING

Attached: Orgasm Delicious.png (944x1058, 1.44M)

Retard.

Takes one to know one

>Only das3 thinks having not one not two but 5 different areas with retarded water/poison
If you're one of those retards that counts every puddle of water as a swamp Ds1 has it matched
>ignores the fact that this was never about 2 to begin
G-guys It's not about Ds2 even though i spent half of my post defending it! Ds3 is laughable r-right!?!
>he thinks that the experience is dictated by areas alone
Ds3 has a massive amount of new enemies and bosses, the other half of the experience, and honestly shits on the previous titles in that area. Weapon variety is in the middle, not as good as ds2 but better than ds1/des/bb
>It brings nothing new to the table if you have played the other titles
It absolutely does, as i said, the bosses and enemies alone were a massive improvement over previous titles and are worth experiencing, weapon arts were also fun and made each weapon feel special.
>Wow a game that's nothing like souls
Stopped reading there, you're a fucking retard if you think Stripped Souls isn't similar to the rest of the series.
The only real complaint you've made about Ds3 is that its liner and I completely agree. Saying it's a joke! repeatedly isn't an argument, it's just you being a whiny shitter
BB>DS1>DS3 >Ds3 >SEK>>>>>Ds2

Attached: 1557706922278.jpg (3577x2686, 3.68M)

BB>Ds1>Ds3 >Des >Sek>>>>>Ds2*

Attached: Bloodborne™_20180729092228.png (1600x900, 1.67M)

I'm stuck in ds1 remaster in the capra demon