Who is the Yoshikage Kira of videogames?

who is the Yoshikage Kira of videogames?

Attached: 6d5f3cdbc6eea6be1575a4c5d662a9c3f75cb99f.jpg (244x300, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yGGNohmAT0
youtube.com/watch?v=YH8dvRzOolA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yoshikage Kira is the Yoshikage Kira of video games because he is in a few games.

Attached: Kira_ASB.jpg (1000x1331, 218K)

why, my peenus weenus of course

Animal Crossing

adachi

I had a boner

good answer tbqh

my ex wrote a book that was basically a me fanfiction, but she gave everyone made-up names and my character was called "kira". she was normie as shit and had obviously never seen jojo, so i just think it's a neat coincidence. sorry for blogposting

youtube.com/watch?v=9yGGNohmAT0

thread theme

Post it

You can't just leave us hanging faggot

Why, Bomberman of course

Attached: 1795570-bomberman_act_zero_03_artworkedit.jpg (1678x2344, 956K)

post it

Attached: 91-4QP5qfbL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1169, 282K)

Manny Pardo

Will Araki ever make a better main villain?
DIO is good but a little overrated
Valentine was fantastic
Pussy is underrated but he's not Kira

This. In fact, Persona 4 is just a retelling of Diamond is Unbreakable.

Attached: jjp.jpg (978x412, 500K)

no JoJo villain will be better, damn those kink shaming teens

Pucci, Valentine, DIO and Kira are tied for me
but no

They're the opposite, Adachi was bored and dissatisfied with his quiet life

youtube.com/watch?v=YH8dvRzOolA

enter CHADIAVOLO

why was he so fucking garbage jesus christ, what was araki thinking

Attached: DiavoloProfile.png (472x846, 873K)

The head doctor

Who is best JoJo and why is it Gappy

Attached: 2CE2AFDE-8A33-4664-81A7-459855F4A924.jpg (339x524, 70K)

Name a better scene

Attached: 42221EE2-B650-415E-9160-10068CDFAF60.png (200x296, 49K)

Based

Attached: EssentialDetailedFerret-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 3.11M)

Johnny is a fucking jobber but holy shit Tusk is fucking amazing

Attached: lAgsN0c.jpg (1365x767, 64K)

I don’t understand that’s the same scene

Valentine.

i never realized tusk makes the same sound as empress

not a fan of his part but he's great

Attached: Empress_.jpg (428x538, 46K)

EA

How do I become like Kira?

>dad walks in

Easy.

Attached: welcome.jpg (1024x912, 271K)

Attached: 1551641143514.png (387x415, 164K)

I'm just about wrapping up Steel Ball Run. Does Jojolion have a main villain yet?

Attached: 1560603585587.jpg (460x460, 154K)

since jobin was revealed yes

No.
Some people still say jobin, people think it it's the head doctor but I think it's a red herring. Some say it's the kid, or the grandma.

Basically, no one knows.

>the average JoJofujo

Dio in Part 1 was kino. He don’t needed to be in part 3, pucci is amazing but kira is still the best

Pucci, Valentine and Jobin are all better than Kira. Don't get me wrong, I like Kira, but later Jojo villains (except Diavolo) are really good.

I like Diavolo. He's not the best Jojo villain; in fact, I'd say he's the worst. But I like the idea of what Araki was going for, and I feel like he could have been fantastic if it weren't for Araki's short term memory loss.

What makes Diavolo stand out as a villain is his superiority complex. While someone like Dio and the Pillar Men think highly of themselves, you can tell there's a bit of uncertainty within. Dio and the Pillar Men have limits, and they know that they shouldn't exceed their limits or they'll risk certain death. Diavolo, on the other hand, knows that he has no limits. King Crimson gives him the power to uproot fate and change it to benefit himself. King Crimson is, by all accounts, invincible. Diavolo is the only Jojo villain that genuinely deserves to think highly of himself, and I'd even argue that he's the single most powerful villain in the series. He knows he's powerful, and he fucking revels in it. It's a shame that the only thing that stopped him was a lazy asspull.

Attached: 1566711550700.png (680x935, 623K)

It wasnt really an asspull since the arrow was established. it was just a shitty finale

Why exactly do people like Pucci so much? I'm not trying to be a dick, but I just don't get it. He's just a Dio dickrider with an overpowered Stand.

Attached: 8670EC5C-5460-460D-94F6-E42194A2C677.jpg (1280x990, 323K)

He is during the entire part doing bad shit. He is in all the best fights (Jolyne vs Whitesnake, FF vs Pucci, Jolyne vs Pucci handcuff, Pucci vs Weather Report, Jolyne vs C-Moon, Everybody vs Made in Heaven). He have a sad backstory and is a kinda a relatable character even if he’s evil, yet he doesn’t realize it. He even had a character development. Overall is the second best Jojo villain

Traitor's Requiem is my favorite OP, especially after the Gold Experience Requiem version. Fight me, Yea Forums.

end of the world>great days>bloody stream> traitors requiem>all

DON'T CARE

Joshuu is the best character in jojo, prove me wrong

Attached: 1513454306834.png (233x233, 40K)

Sono chi no Sadame>Great Days>Sono chi no Kioku>don't remember the rest that well

Because of gravity.

Why is Gyro the best JoBro?

Attached: 84732.jpg (728x1100, 366K)

Great Days>Fighting Gold>Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town>End of the World>Traitor Requiem>Battle Tendency>Sono Chi no Sadame>Stand Proud>Chase

>Gyro
haha such a weird way to spell Bruno

Great Days > Traitor's Requiem > End of the World > Fighting Gold > Stand Proud > Bloody Stream > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Sono Chi no Sadame > Chase

SHINING
JUSTICE
MEBAE TEEEE

Attached: 1556399361411.gif (690x639, 561K)

So i finished reading Steel Ball Run
It was freaking fantastic

Attached: 1556913047127.png (1768x1400, 660K)

Bloody Stream > Chase > the rest

When will the "Chase is the worst op" meme finally die? Crazy noisy bizarre town is the weakest song subjectively speaking, but objectively it has the worst fucking visuals and pacing out of many many ops across all anime.

for me, it's kakyoin even though he kind of sucks as a jobro

>It was freaking fantastic
yeah, part 7 deserves all of the love it gets here

Attached: dARHF9A.jpg (352x551, 53K)

Nah there was a Reddit poll that placed it last.
It's objectively the least liked and thus the worst.

I just finished part 6 and this still doesn't make any fucking sense

>ringo roadagain
>dio
>pocoloco
>wekapipo
>mountain tim
>funny valentine
>another world dio
why was sbr so great?

Attached: gyroooooo.gif (250x250, 761K)

>Reddit
Okuyasu kicks a can with a blank label into the screen that slowly rotates to reveal a poorly drawn josuke doing a stupid ass motion...

You got that right, amingo

Attached: krakyoin.jpg (311x241, 16K)

it's been forever since i read sbr, the only thing i can remember about it is that one chapter where johnny is forced to choose between the corpse parts and gyro
that was great

Because he's not a DIO dickrider. They're just friends, he's not some servant like Vanilla Ice. Pucci straight up says he's reviving DIO's bone for his own purposes.

Attached: 1539638477776.png (458x750, 198K)

For me it's the setting that makes it so good, The True Man's world still remains as my favorite fight, as it's pretty much just an old western duel with some ghost magic around (also, Ringo is a really interesting character). And let's not forget that one fight that's just a bar shootout.

Attached: 11_nameless_men.png (715x566, 871K)

>It's objectively the least liked and thus the worst.

Holy fucking shit, I hate you so goddamn much, Yea Forums. I actually wish the vast majority of you would fucking die. Learn your goddamn terminology. Jesus fucking Christ.

>mfw gyro tries paying for a girl's drink and plants grow from his feet
tattoo you was great

Attached: better boi.png (128x109, 14K)

Jobin

Why is part 3 the most popular when it's the most boring?

It's because of how quaint it is. Each Jojo part has their own strengths and weaknesses, but part 3 is just kind of the most well rounded. It's not the best at any one particular thing, but rather it's a jack of all trades.

2 sides of a coin
That is no longer currency

I can tell you made this thread because the Adachi in Blazblue reveal

Because it's the most generic shonenshit out of all jojo parts and japs have shit taste.

Do any games have a Bowie character? Seeing the ones in Venture Bros, and Regular Show really made me appreciate him

>And let's not forget that one fight that's just a bar shootout.
I almost never say this about anime/manga but I would love to see that scene in live action. Just so much crazy movement.

So what song should be part 6's ED, boys?

I say Ring of Fire.

7 > 4 > 8 > 6 > 2 > 5 > 3 > 1

Attached: 1549674336379.png (560x800, 748K)

Attached: 57BAC788-ABDE-41E3-94E4-6E554179B1FB.jpg (1200x643, 127K)

FUCK
I JUST STARTED READING STEEL BALL RUN! I DIDN'T KNOW DIO STILL HAD THE WORLD!

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, user!

If it's not /genius of love/ in the first half and /virtual insanity/ in the second half I'm gonna be sad

Attached: jojo's reasonable adventure.jpg (675x1200, 173K)

>Revels in it
>Spends every moment cowering from any prying eyes while wanting to be the big boss of fucking everything
>The only way he can physically get anything done is by deluding himself into believing he's Doppio ironic since he was probably created to do just that for Doppio

It's not cowering. It's tactical retreating. Why would you give your position away if you're a mob boss with nearly god-like powers?

Swap 5 with 3 if Manga version, part 5 anime is way better than part 3.

Not gonna spoil you but..... you are not truly spoiled with it, keep on reading.

>clicks on spoiler
>gets spoiled
you’ve got only yourself to blame

If they actually get Virtual Insanity I'll be damn happy. I think I once saw an user suggest Sweet Escape, which would fit.

Don't click spoilers if you're not caught up.

Attached: dumbass.jpg (1520x1200, 988K)

I already know about Scary Monsters if that's what you're talking about.
Yeah yeah, I know.

Attached: 1553749891014.jpg (417x480, 42K)

Attached: 1568339495421.png (1280x720, 784K)

>Sitting in unlit rooms 24/7 with a blanket over your head because nobody can know who I am PERIOD
Diavlo doesn't want to be King of Kings because he's certain he deserves it, he wants to be king of kings because he knows he's a shitty freak of nature and he needs to be number one just so he can physically destroy anyone who sees what he is and anything that proves it.

Damn Bomberman look like that?

Attached: C21tFRsXgAEnNO6.jpg (2048x917, 334K)

Dio is best Jojo character.

Browse /r9k/ until you desperately want to become a normalfag, and then become one.

I'd argue that Diavolo wasn't really the villain of part 5 as much as Fate was, and by capital F fate I mean Araki. Diavolo is a character that is fated to die, that's why no matter how "invincible" King Crimson is, being able to see Fate and beat it, Fate by definition is going to take its course, which is why even Diavolo cannot stop his own fate. It's why the part ends not with his death, but that flashback arc to Mista trying to stop the boulder from killing Bruno. The boulder symbolizes Fate, in other words Fate might as well be Araki's stand. No matter how hard Mista tries to get the boulder to stop rolling towards Bruno's eventual demise, we already know by then Bruno dying is an eventuality.

Attached: jojoface7171142.jpg (368x514, 50K)

I didn't really like it that much. The sequence itself wasn't bad, it was just that the song itself was so goddamn awful.

Attached: 12.jpg (887x1400, 231K)

Bloody Stream > Great Days > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Sono Chi no Sadame > Uragirimono no Requiem > Chase > Fighting Gold > JoJo Sono Chi no Kioku > Stand Proud

Last Train Home > Oingo/Boingo/Hol Horse > Roundabout > Walk Like an Egyptian > Freek'n You > I Want You > Modern Crusaders

Attached: 1523844716150.png (544x566, 653K)

Don't worry, Dio doesn't still have THE WORLD. You see, that's not Dio, that's Dio. I see how you may have been confused, though.

Attached: diomeetsdio.jpg (800x450, 95K)

Part 3 Dio is ass. He's infinitely better in part 1

that was death note retard

>LET THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIGHER

Attached: 272f.jpg (1207x701, 552K)

It's just gonna be Dolly Parton - Jolene

Attached: karsspaceman.png (219x270, 98K)

I gotta be honest, Alt. Diego was completely superfluous and the ending would have been better without him.

Underrated post

To me, Part 5 feels like an essay wherein Araki forgot about the word count. The end feels so rushed, not as in he didn't put time and effort into it, but as in fast-paced. I think there was more Araki wanted to do with Diavolo but for whatever reason wanted to end Part 5 sooner than that.

We might have a main villain. We genuinely don't know which, if any, of the current antagonists is the main villain.

This doesn't really work outside of Yea Forums

Attached: 1565423626077.png (100x100, 23K)

Head Doctor's stand is pretty fucking cool though. Creepy looking stand, plus it's ridiculous ability. The thought of wanting to pursue the user triggers the ability for things to collide with you, that's fucking absurd.

i think this opinion is quite popular. araki simply didn't know how to make the ending of the race somewhat exciting.
I still wish that funny valentine wasn't just a plain villain and he managed to make his deal with johnny.

You mean an absolute retard that only manages to survive as long as he did thanks to his overpowered abilities and other characters acting stupid when the plot demands it?

>inb4 years later this nigga starts cutting up the best dicks in his town

people ask what's up with araki and killing dogs, but not many ask what's up with him and putting kids in psycho shower scene-tier parts

Doppio vs Risotto was the best fight of part 5, you can't prove me wrong
both of them deserved more screen time

Attached: tumblr_ppv3xqsLHS1ux597k_540-2478.jpg (539x539, 123K)