The best handheld of all time

The best handheld of all time.

Attached: Nintendo-Game-Boy-Advance-SP---Platinum.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

based

based

Mobile is unironically the best handheld because of emu tech

Soon ps2, GameCube and 3ds are going to be on it too.

Anything that isn't an rpg is unplayable on mobile.

Only if it’s a 101 version and even then, the ergonomics are kind of unpleasant compared to a classic GBA

Mobile can even run N64 games. (but they are very laggy)

i remember a kid in high school who bought one of those attachable controllers on his phone and played with that.

Get a otg cable and a controller you fucken softcock

Aside from the fact that they cost more than a console, and they have terrible battery life if you’re playing games on it

The lack of physical buttons too

Maybe the SP screen and d-pad, but in the shell of a GBA.
GBA and PSP(not GO) are the best feel in adult sized hands.

Where’s the best place to get the original GBA model with a backlight screen and how much should I pay for it?

If you buy a flagship $1k or more phone you're a fucken mong, I got my phone for $300 and it outperforms a 2018 flagship

It still outlasts a switch
And you can get attachments that give you physical buttons, they're pretty good too.

No idea. I personally don't have one. Maybe search some YouTube reviews and see where people on there got theirs.

I just started a new play through of Pokemon Gold on my original sp i got as a kid. It really is the peak of the gameboy advance.

wrong pic

Attached: PSP.jpg (600x315, 15K)

Still have my 2003 GBA SP, god, this thing survived being left in washing machine.

I wouldn't pay some faggot more than 60 for a modded GBA

Whats the best handheld for emulation (Handheld and classic console games) that isn't a phone? Is a modded PSP worth a shot?

I spent extra money to get an SP from Japan before they were even available in the USA. Greatest little machine ever.

I bought a Micro too, that thing was just too goddamn small.

I love my original one. It lasted being in a closet for a decade+. Not crazy but i appreciate it.