Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRQGOtBVELo
youtube.com/watch?v=k0QsHKH77MI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A modern video game journalist.

Someone who hasn't played games very long

youtube.com/watch?v=SRQGOtBVELo

youtube.com/watch?v=k0QsHKH77MI

Attached: 1560213078977.gif (128x128, 175K)

A person who's only played Control

faggot op's

I don't get it? why the hate? I've been playing games a long time and I love this games story and the paranormal stuff seemed cool. Unironically read all the stuff I found.

tfw I have been staring at that gif for the last 5 minutes

I guess you could say it has control over you

Attached: 1559025361222.gif (100x100, 26K)

A person that doesn't let an anonymous imageboard full of neckbeards who don't play video games dictate what they play.

I'm thinking of pirating it again to do a second play through. Its that good. Not good enough to buy, but still its good.

someone nonexistent

Either this or someone very very boring who doesn't like changes in gameplay

They basically plagiarized SCP

A person with an "ugly girl fetish".

Attached: Control.png (618x272, 175K)

I think just because the world is cool, but the gameplay and the idea have been done before, so for it to be your favorite game of all time would mean you're probably new to Vidya, not you, I just mean in general. Which isn't an unfair assessment

a fellow kinosseur

Attached: 1560726513200.jpg (552x469, 26K)

Somebody who has only played 2 or 3 games in his life. Or somebody from Yea Forums.

A girl with some overweight, or fat, that's a casual and enjoy shittys story more than good games with authenticity instead of pushing agendas.

Or a soilleboy
I did not play the game

I imagine a chad normie who plays maybe three games a year and really loves X-Files and Twin Peaks. Someone who genuinely works in the Pentagon or at Langley.

Scp is freeuse. Anyways, how do you feel about Lobotomy corp?

I've been lurking threads trying to figure out why and all I can conclude is the dev's probably said something dumb on twitter once. Also the usual gaggle of "tranny face female lead forced diversity ect" people who get mad the second they see a woman character in any video game.

what games have gameplay that change often

You literally cannot make an SCP game that isn't free because of the copyrighting nightmare that would follow.

Attached: 1544990322180.jpg (912x585, 64K)