Dragon's crown

comfy crown thread

Attached: EFA_3ItW4AAFFcV.jpg (1050x973, 90K)

*SNNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

>two butt threads at once
It's a good day.

I played it on the PS3 emulator, really fun game, I hope it comes to PC officially some day to play the online

imagine the elf going futa on the amazon haha

too fat
not enough muscle

that's a big brapper.

Fucking awesome artstyle, meh gameplay.
I like to call it a Bimbo game, like all vanillaware games.

im at infernal difficulty but i need a break, so im gonna play muramasa and maybe weebshit while i get more drive to finish my run with the elf.
I dont think ill be playing the ultimate difficulty.

Attached: 1398533033996.jpg (500x446, 51K)

I played this on ps3 solo for a little while, got bored since everyone I knew didnt play it

I wonder if she would sit on my face if I asked nicely

>Thought I couldn't enjoy games anymore
>Emulate PS3 and play Leithrasir (already beat the original on PS2 many years ago)
>Playing many hours a day and even forgetting to eat sometimes

What's up with Vanillaware? Their shit always keep my attention

Attached: 1300642806471.jpg (208x199, 13K)

KamitaniĀ“s autistic attention to detail and female anatomy is quite eye-catching. Gameplay is often mediocre but serviceable and sometimes addictive. You just needed something different.

My nigga.

should I pirate it on ps3, buy it on ps4 or emulate it

Next time support the developers with a copy of the game and the playstation system it was made for.
>but le PC master race
Fuck off no gamers.

cry about it fag

I will not buy a fucking console to play 1 game.

Why should I?

imagine the meat farts

What's this thread about?

Attached: __kuroeda_san_elf_san_wa_yaserarenai_drawn_by_synecdoche__cdc84d6d3169aa3acdc532f4cae87416.jpg (648x1200, 79K)

Because you faggots don't deserve the game and I'm glad developers actively avoid you.

But I already played

The developers do not deserve my money if they make it console exclusive. I would gladly buy it on
Steam like I did with many classics that I loved playing back in the day.

Not officially, which is what counts and what you faggots beg for.
You don't deserve to play it because it's too good for PC. I'm glad Steam has so much bad news lately. I'd love it if every publisher started their own launcher with their own DRMs to ruin your hobby.

Are you fucking serious. Are you saying that you go out and buy the system every time you want to play a past gen game you fucking retard?

It's on PS4 retard. And yes. That's the way it was intended.

Now I will not buy the game since that would make you seethe harder :^)

Companies that make console exclusives deserve to go bankrupt even if their games are good :^)

>Not officially
The only difference is that I didn't play the online, which is probably pretty dead nowadays anyway
>beg
Where did I bed for anything? I said it would be cool if it released on PC but I'm fine if it doesn't