Literally and unironically 0 Cube World threads made today

>Literally and unironically 0 Cube World threads made today
>Only 2 made yesterday (the second died sub 100 posts in)
Literally nobody gives the slightest fuck that this game is coming out in 8 (EIGHT) (ONE WEEK + ONE DAY) days.

What went so very very wrong?

Attached: Cube World.jpg (460x215, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1128000/Cube_World/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's cube world?

>minecraft
>without the mine or craft
why should i even fucking care.

minecraft mania died 5+ years ago.

almost like it's not minecraft

Wolfram is a fucking hack that should've just outsourced the game when he lost interest instead of cucking everyone after the alpha because he wasn't feeling it.

>shills couldnt keep the hype of a game that was abandoned for 6 years
Pffft...

an indie game that tried to cash in on the voxel craze long ago. The developer went into hiding for several years, occasionally resurfacing to post a dev progress video, and now the game is finally coming out for all the people who bought it years ago.

Too many threads from people who clearly don't come to Yea Forums. It'll general up before the beta is out lul. Please stop making these.

I'll wait for Hytale.

>it's """coming out"""
>early access
Looks like Wooly ran out of Cube World money and needs some more!

It burned through all it's hype six years ago.

Was going to buy it but learned the creator decreased the size of biomes so no thanks.

>tripfags can't post without attention whoring for a simgle post
pfffft...

hytale ugly tho

What's so great about this game? Everything I see of it looks boring.

He's not wrong though.

Nothing to talk about until this "beta" actually goes live. That the kraut can't even get off his ass and fix w7 support leads me to believe the game itself isn't going to be all that different from last time, but I'll give it a try.

show me where it says early access
store.steampowered.com/app/1128000/Cube_World/

>coming out in

you hit the nail on the head. what is there to talk about now

Attached: ZJdcHo9e_400x400.jpg (176x176, 7K)

Every thread turns into "oddly defensive" white knights and shitposters repeating themselves back and forth with the occasional "wow this is finally coming out for real? frogbois where we at" type poster wandering through.

i saw a thread and felt the absolute slightest amount of interest necessary for me to google it
and found out its pulled some sort of preorder head start meme and instantly all care vanished.

Attached: 43547658758.gif (399x172, 2.68M)

So because the dev has avoided having the stigma of plastering his game with an EARLY ACCESS sign it's not early access? The world is still empty as fuck, which was one of the biggest complaints from years ago. Barely anything has changed in 6 years. We still have the same races we could make back then, we still have the same extremely limited amount of classes. Now each class has a single extra ability. Woooooooaaaaah, totally worth 6 years of dev time!
The dev has outright removed content by making the world as a whole SIGNIFICANTLY smaller, as well as the biomes, cutting them down to 1/3 of there original size.

Tell me, what of significance has changed? I want to hear actual significant changes, not superficial shit like 'new clan names over certain NPC heads!' because the game looks almost identical to its 6 year old iteration and in some cases it's been outright downgraded.

Attached: 1567370019084.jpg (1242x1757, 889K)

early access would imply the game will be updated after launch

It didn't do that at all though.

I've yet to see any reason why anyone would look forward to this game so much

You just posted why, It's not out yet.

Filter him.
Steam forums seem extremely active, so he's probably wrong and you with him.

The dev has said he will be doing just that (although most people aren't taking what he says seriously and think he's gonna run with the money again but either way he did say he's gonna keep working on the game after release).

Because it's an open world RPG with actual stuff in it worth doing and seeing. Imagine if Skyrim was an actual half decent game and not an utter pile of dogshit. That's where the hype comes from.

>It didn't do that at all though.
Are you people just purposefully being retarded or are you trying to lie to drum up hype?
The game is, factually, going to be open to people who bought the alpha years ago a week early. On the 23rd - aka tomorrow, those players will get in a whole week earlier than people who didn't buy the alpha.

>run with the money again
He never ran with the money. He literally said upfront he was a slow fucker and an autistic perfectionist who would take years to finish the game. Anybody who acts betrayed over the fact that it took a long time to come out is a literal retard.

who gives a shit? it's not an mmo you dingdong.

You are using Yea Forums as a measure of everyone's excitement, which is rather silly. Also, people don't want to burn out talking about it since it's got about 28 hours until Beta comes out and there isn't really anything to talk about that we haven't discussed to death in the last week. The bulk of the game is being kept secret, even with the datamine there is a lot of stuff we simply don't know. So I'm trying to just simply wait, but apparently that's just too much for some people.

Amazing, a "half decent" open world RPG with stuff in it. What a pitch. Hype.

That's even worse t b h. Just means that people will be buying into an unfinished game which isn't going to be updated for another few years which is leagues worse than regular early access shit which at least gets updated semi-regularly.

a worse trove

I give a shit. I want to play and since I'm being punished for not buying into an unfinished game from years ago I'm just going to pirate the game which it gets put on torrent sites the moment the beta comes out.
Fuck the dev for playing favourtism. Give alpha buyers some shitty ingame reward, not an entire week of playing the game while everybody else twiddles their fucking thumbs waiting.

I'm not telling you to get hype, I'm just letting you know why some people are. It's a game that belongs to a dead as fuck genre thanks to Elder Scrolls shit and it's getting a release after 6 years of waiting.

>since I'm being punished
jesus christ the mentality of children these days. you aren't being punished you absolute maniac. you're getting it when it releases. some people are just getting it a little early. try to grow up, you're acting like a spoiled brat.

Suck my cock, dude. The dev could have released it to everybody tomorrow instead of giving it only to alpha buyers. If there was any reason to pirate this would be it. He's literally punishing actual buyers and giving pirates the advantage which I fully intend to make use of.

Because there's not much to discuss until the game is actually out. Spamming threads just feeds the shitposters and gives "go to /vg/" fags more ground to stand on.

You're an idiot.

Retards begged him for an alpha and he delivered. Retards complained after he said he didn't want to even release an alpha and would only release when the game is done. Retards kept begging and he delivered a steam release. Retards will never give him a break.

>trove

man that game existed, i guess

This game only got popular because of Minecraft so now that the Minecraft fad is over no one talks about it, the dev lost his chance to profit on Minecraft's popularity

It's a closed beta, I'm sure he's going to use it to squash some bugs. It's not really an MMO either, if you've ever looked at the game, so other people having characters before you won't matter. At all.

>Waaahhh Wolfram punishing me waaahhh
lol gtfo

I’d kill ya for saying lies like that

The guy got so much hate mail for no reason. It always seemed like a passion project to me more than anything, and it was sad to see him get bullied into relative hiding.

All of these threads are full of squealing retards

Imagine being so fucking fragile a literal german sperg is "punishing" you lmao

Attached: 137954313613.jpg (364x420, 31K)

>it was sad to see him get bullied into relative hiding.

he would've always been in relative hiding. it's very obvious that he is an extreme autist/introvert

Dilate tranny.
What does it not being an MMO have to do with anything? Nobody is worried about other people getting stronger than them in the game. I want to play the game as early as possible because I want to play it. I'm not waiting a week extra just for the privilage of paying this faggot when he tries to punish regular buyers to satisfy a few autistic alpha trannies. I'll be playing at the exact same time as them a week early and I simply won't have any reason to buy the game when it does get released a week later.

>Punished Sperglord, Denied of his Vidya