How did it have so much SOUL? Mechanically it isn't as refined by DMC, NG, etc, but it's way more FUN

How did it have so much SOUL? Mechanically it isn't as refined by DMC, NG, etc, but it's way more FUN.

Attached: Raiden-Red-Eye.jpg (800x450, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWLC5Kb_J6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blade mode is the best gimmick that japanese people have ever come up with and it wont be used ever again because konami likes fat sweaty nutsacks

>How did it have so much SOUL?

THE MEMES JACK ITS IN OUR MEMES

I actually really like the parry system. It makes it so that you can be right in the thick of the action and still kick ass, while all the other games in the genre are more based around dancing around enemies.

Story, bosses, and music are all GOAT plus it has really satisfying dismemberment

>we will never get an upgraded blade mode with improved gore effects ever
feels very bad

Don't give up it will happen one day

blade mode QTE were fucking cancer

>No Kill La Kill game by Platinum where Blade Mode only cuts the opponent's clothes

Attached: 1564562427212.jpg (550x644, 117K)

Astral Chain literally reuses this gimmick tho

Is it refined/improved compared to mgr

the only difficult cut in the game is the rubble Armstrong throws at you right at the end

The hilariously over the top dialogue spoken by characters who were 100% committed to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=dWLC5Kb_J6Y

WHAT?

Attached: good.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

you can move during it so I'd say yes

I wish there'd be more boss fights, or they'd be spaced out more.
You fight Mistral and Bladewolf in the same chapter and then don't get any bosses until Monsoon.

I agree, it feels like there's a missing level and boss fight between eastern europe and mexico. They should have also had someone at the end of escaping dever, but before jetstream sam.

its only hard if you're playing with mouse
if not then its easy as fuck because the game gives you like 5 seconds to cut each one

Switch port when? They already ported it to Nvidia Shield, seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to port to the switch.

Kojima's worldbuilding

not on revengence mode

How are you all enjoying the good old days?

>if not then its easy as fuck because the game gives you like 5 seconds to cut each one
Try doing it on Revengeance.

jesus

Attached: 200 mad.jpg (497x732, 92K)

I did not like mgr
I beat it because everyone was talking about how great it is but I just did not really enjoy it as much as I thought I would
It wasn't particularly bad in any aspect but I was just incredibly bored all throughout, guess it just doesn't appeal to me

That's unfortunate. What difficulty did you play at?

RULES OF NATUREEEEEE!

It's the fucking music.

That's fair enough user, I personally enjoyed it but not every game is for everyone. I know lots of people that really love WoW or CiV and I acknowledge those games as fun for some, but just not for myself personally. Do you like other games in this genre?

This

ive S ranked armstrong on revengence i didnt feel that big of a difference

Attached: 235460_20190921222041_1.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

you can move during it in mgr too

This game peaks on the third playthrough. First playthrough is so fast you barely learn the game before THIS ISN'T MY SWORD

first playthrough starts halfway through monsoon