What's the videogame purchase that you reget the most?

Mine's Tales of Berseria, i bought it for 8,99$ and i fucking hate it.

Attached: Tales-of-Berseria-Review-3.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

neir: automato and far cry 4

Trails in the Sky
I fell for the

>it gets better later on
>the story is super unique and the world building is amazing
it's just a standard shonen plot of the week jrpg that's kinda mediocre

Pre-ordered and didn't cancel after finding out all the BS that was going on with it. Haven't even opened the box.

Attached: 5ba273501982d88b308b5437-750-562.jpg (750x562, 32K)

>pre-ordering
you deserve it

buying this crap on a $40 sale a month after release.

I did not know how unfinished this game would be and how bad the one button combat was

Attached: FINAL-FANTASY-XV_20161127125208.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Unironically RDR 2. Biggest regret in a long time. The same reasons Yea Forums dry humps this schlock is the same reason they hate the fuck out of Bioshock Infinite. The kino troglodytes love their double standards. Game has zero player agency, zero replay value (hopefully that will get fixed in PC version at least) and is a chore to play through, mostly because of the all the dumb challenges and nonsensical placement of fur traders. Every ending is the same, none of your choices matter, and if I wanted to be super fucking depressed after I beat a game, I'd just go masturbate to the latest Taimanin Asagi VN. Fuck you for pushing this game so hard on here, and fuck Rockstar, because Houser can't write for shit. The slow paced gameplay was the only decent aspect of it.

If the Legend of Zelda was written by Tax Evasion man:
>Link goes on a quest to defeat Ganondorf
>Zelda keeps bumping into him clandestinely along the way
>keeps asking Link for favors and tries to urge him to forget about Ganondorf and just go home and become a family man
>Link contracts Ganondorf-AIDS, a very contagious disease that no one else gets, despite Malon, Tinkle, and a bunch of others constantly being around Link.
>Link stumbles over to Ganondorf
>he gets pushed around the majority of the fight
>he reaches for his sword, but Midna steps in at the last second to prevent Link from grabbing it
>Ganondorf lives to fight another day
>post game has you playing as Tinkle while Zelda visits Link's grave

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (391x366, 23K)

$40 in this turd

Attached: 1568624299908.jpg (603x589, 49K)

Warriors orochi 4.

Fuck KOEI for leaving the good characters for ultimate.

I'm still mad. I also bought an xbox one.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 28K)

This fucking piece of shit, $60 down the drain. Still makes me mad every time I look at it in my shelf.

Attached: usaga-2.jpg (645x446, 98K)

But user, it gets better 2 games in :^)

tl;dr

Agreed, which is why I didn't bother canceling.

Attached: 1564805656000.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

>$40 in this turd

Yeah. I regret it. Why did a second season pass have to be announced and be cancelled?

That Magical Girl rpg on ps4 I downloaded it for full price while drunk and have never played it

>60 bucks for SaGa garbage

what is this madness

Fable 3 is so bad. I didn't even want it again for free when they were giving it away after I traded it in.
Fuck Fable 3.

zoomer faggot detected

Attached: 1564586309272.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

Learn from your mistake and never support Blizzard again. It’s obvious Blizzard only cares about profits, what passion they once had died long ago.

this'd be it for me too i think. extra clusterfuck since there weren't any aussie servers at launch, it was so bad to play with an unstable 200 latency. completely ignored blizzard games ever since

i fell for the hype about this being a return to form for tales. mediocre garbage, with an incredibly boring world and only a couple of mildly interesting characters

Metro exodus spent 40$
Loved the premise and aesthetic but hated the locked in cutscenes

>support Blizzard
I wouldn't dream of it. They're completely irredeemable at this point.

Because
>PS2 era Square-Enix game
It couldn't possibly be bad, right? I even liked the FFLegend games on the Game Boy too!
I was very wrong.

I tried replaying that like a month ago and got farther than when I was a kid but I still felt like I had no fucking clue what I was doing.

says the person posting that shitty zoomer meme image

Persona 5, I bought it at sale price last year because a lot of people kept saying that if you like TMS you'll like Persona but no, it's boring as shit, the dungeons and battles are braindead easy and I can easily finish every one of them in one or two tours but for some reason the game thinks you need a fucking month and if you don't micromanage your gameplay sessions then you're stuck waiting for up to 5 hours for the next dungeon to unlock and all you can do in the meantime is meaningless school work and let your "friends" talk your fucking ear off with their first world problems.

Star Ocean 5
Talk about the most dissapointing game I ever played
>Combat was way dumber
>Was way too short for a SO game
>Cutscenes replaced with waiting around and using your own emotes that you have to unlock
>Muh seemless transitions

Literally the only thing I remember is when they loosely referenced the big plot twist from SO3

man i regret playing that game for free

I never played this crap (Thank God) the shitfest that was Zestiria was enough of a letdown.

not an argument, fuck off back to plebbit

>See shadow of the tomb raider on sale.
>whynot.jpg
>Purchase and download.
>3 fucking hours later
>Second EULA pops up in first menu, says if i start game i agree to new terms
>read entire new EULA
>Refund before i even start the game.
The fact it had Denuevo almost turned me off but if you have to force one of the worst EULA's in human history down someone throat at the very last second then you know it's shit. Then again I'm probably the only person alive who actually reads those.

It was a good game and I got it for free 99. Thanks fitgirl

STARBOUND. SHIT GAME SHIT DEV AND APPARENTLY FUCKING JEW

if your biggest regret was 9 dollars you're doing pretty good

t. wasted hundreds of hours trying to get into making minecraft mods, made a bunch of garbage, deleted everything and I wish I could have that time back.

Fallout 76 preorder

it's just shitty pasta

hey, I know you, I mined 0,000324891 BTC on your PC. Thanks fag
yours truly, Fitgirl

That one XCOM game set in the past where you're some kind of gay detective or something. Bought it for $60, played maybe 20 minutes.

the Bureau?

Yeah that sounds right

recently dq builders 2

Xenoblade Chronicles 2, I was on a JRPG kick after Persona 5 and Dragon Quest 11 so I tried out this game and it was a total piece of shit. Bad voice acting, ugly graphics, horrible combat, world looked ugly as shit, music was okay I guess.

FFXV

No mans sky

Also
>Attacks that obscure the whole fucking screen so you cant see whats going on.

Agarest Generations of War
A friend tried to warn me but I didn't listen.

What? I loved that game. What did you hate so much about it?

DA:I. Even diesregarding all the SJW shit, the gameplay is just so boring. My only motivation was to play enough to fuck the only decent straight male romance option and now that I've done that, I have no motivation to finish the game. The gameplay is so fucking bad.

bf4 didnt even play it

RDR2 or as I like to call it auto-aim the game.
The only thing that "game" has got going for it is the game world. Sadly everything else is medicore to downright tedious.
RDR2 proves that "immersive" is not the same as being immersed. Wasted 40 euros on it on a 39% sale... game is overpriced rubbish

It's not pasta though. Are you retarded?

starbound and every other sci-fi terraria clone

Contagion. Left it unfinished and jumped to a VR project after abandoning the original. The devs deserve to eat shit forever.

Berseria's issue is that it tried to be too edgy.

zoom zoom

Attached: 1550715694395.jpg (1234x1080, 308K)