Platinum

Are they the developer of the decade?

Attached: PLATINUMGAMESkeyvisual_logo_en.jpg (1800x918, 52K)

BENEATH THE BLOODSTAINED SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Attached: suigin sing.jpg (1280x885, 223K)

Nier was garbage. Bayo and AC were mediocre. 101 I haven't played because I'm not a retarded incel who bought a Weeyou.

Scalebound was probably the most notable thing about them.

no it's average

When they make a game that surpasses DMC 3 then they can have that title

bayonetta already surpassed it, but then again dmc4 was already better than boyanetta. pretty sure that bayonette is the only above norms thing they did

>only halfway decent game they’ve ever made is Vanquish
No

DUDE LINEAR CINEMATIC QTES BUT JAPANESE LMAO

Bayonetta only surpassed it in core combat and enemy design, everything else is inferior most importantly story, pacing, music, level design, and bosses
QTE's and vehicle missions are also much worse than 3's low points

bayonette has better gameplay design story and other stuff. leave your nostalgia glasses off. dmc4 alone sweeps the floor with dmc3. hell even the "DmC" is better. dmc 2 isn't far off.

>DMC4 is better than 3 and Bayonetta
Yeah bro I sure love 10 chapters of a 20 chapter game being the total definition of a rehash of the first 10!

no u

Since they became a Nintendo third party I'm trying my hardest to forget them, but my butthurt is still too strong

Story is completely better in 3 what are you smoking? It's the best story in any hack and slash game
Bayonetta's story is boring and full of exposition dumps and slideshow cutscenes it's obviously worse
Bosses are also much better than the trash in Bayonetta where only Jeanne is any good
Compare that to
>Cerberus
>Agni and Rudra
>Nevan
>Beowulf
>all three Vergil fights
I like Bayonetta too but lets be real here it has some problems

we really reached a new low in this industry when the best action devs are making 30fps games
what happened

They're Nintendo fanboys

Yes, but there’s no much competition as video games nowadays take 5 years to make

lolno

Nintendo giving them fun money + underpowered hardware

Not even close

Attached: From_Logo.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

I like JUNK

Attached: 5C06D2E0-63BC-462A-918F-7EACE98AD1CA.jpg (495x480, 43K)

>Dark Souls
>Bloodborne
>Sekiro
They made three of the best and most genre defining games of the decade how could it be anyone else?

>Nier Automata was only 2 years ago
>Transformers
>Babylon's Fall soon™

Attached: FireShot Capture 031 - GAMES - PlatinumGames Inc. Official W_ - https___www.platinumgames.com_games_ (906x1492, 2.39M)

Annoyed that I cannot have Devastation on Switch.

>Babylon's Fall
Isn't that game supposed to be a 2019 release? Why haven't we heard anything about it? 2019 is almost over.

Bayonetta, MGR and W101 were all god tier. Despite their flaws, they reached heights other games could only dream of

Attached: r26mFrCq1sx28l.png (1178x1710, 1.73M)

IMO Mikami and Kamiya were the best developers of the 00s.
>Resident Evil
>Resident Evil 2
>Dino Crisis
>Resident Evil 3
>Resident Evil 0
>Devil May Cry
>Viewtiful Joe
>Killer 7
>Okami
>God Hand
>Vanquish
>Bayonetta

They leaved Capcom because the company became Japanese EA and all their ideas had to be pitch to marketing fags. Platinum is based because the company was built as a rebellion to gaming back then, Vanquish was the answer to boring TPS like Gears of Wars. Today Mikami and Kamiya tutor younger developers.

From Software is unable to make a game with good gameplay. Even their most loyal fanboys recognize that they only played their games for the lore and atmosphere, not for the games themselves.

There is almost no story or world building in dark souls unless you read item descriptions or purposely seek it out on a wiki. That's one of the few Japanese games I played for gameplay exclusively

LoL, I suppouse you are trolling. Gameplay is the strongest point of all the "Souls" games.