Attached: Genosmrpg.png (292x488, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mErffq7Mat8
twitter.com/RaymanGame/status/1173636097475252224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Steve.png (480x1080, 10K)

This thread

Tsubasa from #FE

Literally every single time I see this guy suggested, it's because of Ganondorf. It creates the impression that nobody actually cares about him.

Attached: Black Shadow.jpg (1440x2063, 145K)

I always hated this suggestion. I get the hate for cereal mascots, although I liked Banjo because he was at one point a Nintendo character.

Crash on the other hand has been virtually irrelevant outside of the PSX era except for a brief surge in popularity because of the remaster.

Pass.

Attached: images.jpg (195x258, 8K)

>Series has already 3 reps
>Every other character is shit
>They still want to include a stylized mook

Attached: 97594379514573945837957.png (1403x1584, 1.97M)

>b-b-but every original Smash character needs a villain user

Attached: LM3_King_Boo.png (427x427, 209K)

/thread

Sora.
>gets in with no disney shit
>fans bitch and moan about how he's "underrepresented"
>gets in with the disney shit
>smash disscussion becomes a living hell, people start asking for shrek and other stupid shit

Rex and Pyra/Mythra

Doomguy, Sora.

This.

golly if feels good being a pac-man fan

Attached: lloyd.png (1500x1500, 1.05M)

Characters that nobody knows but "needs" to get in because they were trendy at some point back then, boring or dead characters from capcom loyalists that feel overwelcomed, bandwagon characters that are taken too seriously even though it was supposed to be a joke to bring them up, characters that people want for the sake of giving a particular series more representation even though the character themself isn't that interesting or important, characters whos gimmicks are already taken or moveset would just be as typical as possible but "need" to get in because of want they represent just because

I hate him and every other D-lister rosterfags try to scrape from the bottom of the barrel. Most of the Nintendo characters with actual name recognition made it in by Brawl.

Attached: 360_490_game_detail_chibi_robo_ziplash.png (360x490, 78K)

nobody does care about Ganondorf, fucking low-effort mistake, should have been Ganon, fuck OoT

We don't need a shitty Luigi echo fighter. Especially a shitty throwaway character like this faggot.

Attached: waluigi.original.jpg (1272x792, 70K)

>that fucking idiot that wants the most generic military character ever

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>yet he also wants doomguy

Lloydfags have been the most retarded rosterfags i have ever seen in smash threads
And that's saying something considering shantaefags and genofags

Who is even asking for Tsubasa? I'm a huge FE fag and I loved TMS, but Tsubasa doesn't even remotely fit.

I feel like both characters would do well as Mii costumes.

Seething

>the stupid kid accepts that Master Chief is generic, so they state this instead

Fucking why?

Attached: 3068872-doom.png (320x320, 184K)

soulshit characters

Attached: 1555004636239.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Attached: B534F86D-7888-4703-AB1B-1EECA7CC8635.jpg (320x240, 70K)

These

Cut all the ones after Brawl if you hate them so much then

Fucking retarded zoomer

I don't want Sora because he's honest to god a very UNLIKABLE character due to his stupidity. How popular do you think stupid characters are? Big the Cat is very hated because he's retarded. Or how many people seriously care about the Retarded Crash Bandicoot era where Crash talked only to say "Yay pancakes!" No one liked that era of Crash.

Sora is easily one of the worst characters in his own series and I would happily get rid of him to have Riku and Roxas take over as protagonist and also get the invite to Smash. Sora is THAT bad thanks to Kingdom Hearts's abysmal writing and KH3 didn't do anything to make the character better in my eyes.

Now who else agrees? Come on I know this place has loads of Kingdom Hearts players.

Smash roster autism needs to stop. I don't get why people are so obsessed with it

>the stupid kid gets mad you dared to call military guy 1 and military guy 2 generic, so they state this instead

WHY KEEP SAYING GENERIC FUCKING CHARACTERS WHATS NEXT CALL OF DUTY GUY?!

Attached: 220px-Ryu_Hayabusa_DOA5.png (220x410, 80K)

Attached: 1557635246218.png (400x630, 107K)

>hating a character who has not only been given up on by fans due to spirits and mii costumes, but also nintendo themselves
why?

Attached: C1A6876E-5888-4167-8305-537C2E85E4F2.jpg (657x411, 219K)

It gets worse for every game because zoomers grow up and becomes a part of it

Yeah but sora is sexy.

Pig Ganon with the trident would be great. It's one of the few iconic Nintendo characters that truly do belong in Smash and not just the as the ugly beast form that is Dorf's FS.

Too bad faggots keep recommending one-offs like Skull Kid. To this day I don't think I've anyone actually come up with a moveset for Skull Kid.

>character is a generic jarpig trope that wields a sword
Everytime, there's never enough of them

Attached: 1568381498182.jpg (569x559, 79K)

to be honest, isaac doesn't interest me in the slightest. his fans are also fucking insufferable, as they say shit like "BU-BU-BUT WE SUFFERED THE MOST" when sakifags, rayfags and andy/AWfags have no assist spot and 1 or even zero tracks for their franchises

Attached: flupke but with psychic hands.png (240x240, 54K)

Chief has some cool stuff like the energy sword, gravity hammer, needler, and other covenant stuff.

Kill yourself retard, Isaac deserved it more than every FE character who isn't Marth

Do you even know the franchise this guy is from?

Goroh's better anyway.

Whether they're joking or not, I'm beyond sick of all the retards screaming for him to get in.

Attached: C0A9B238-91F6-46AA-ABDC-3FC720228C25.png (1231x1984, 256K)

RAIMOO!!!

Attached: EEB5C051-7241-481F-9287-B47810AF7F5F.png (857x1056, 737K)

Why?

shit taste detected

Same goes for Shadow.

Attached: TSR_Shadow.png (400x653, 427K)

You're the reason I want him in.
I want you fucking smashfaggots to squeal.

this thread sucks major fucking ass and expending any time on HATING a character is laughable. that all being said? for my money?? fuck shantae.

Sora is so fucking shitty. I do wonder if we'll get a 3rd SE rep. We're still missing the Geno and Chocobo costumes and I feel like FF could be due for additional music.

Crono, Neku, or the SOM cast.

Fuck you.

Shadow deserved it more than shit like Daisy, Lucina, Chrom, Dark Samus etc.. he's way more important to his franchise compared to those shitters, and has a ton of merchandise and several mascot costumes.

At least they're not those Waifufags who want the hag protagonist that i don't remember the name because how generic she it (Lloydfags are still bad)

seriously though, the only notable thing about geno is his unusual cult following. he isn’t even the main character in the game he is from and shares the spotlight with 4 other character. he isn’t interesting as a character either and is from a single game 25 years ago.

>LOL WOULDNT IT BE GREAT IF HE FOUGHT PIKACHU

Attached: 5c97c1ba87b24c0257899480.png (274x410, 47K)

>Imagine not wanting Smash remixes of 2hu soundtracks
Even a simple Mii costume to bring in the remixes would make me go erect

This fucker
People keep parading him around but when pressed on why they want him or why they think he's in it's always
"Hurr final missing nes character"
Just being on the nes shouldn't mean a free pass to smash
And besides there's more nes characters left than just him

Thank god the faggot that kept shilling her got BTFO by Terry. Imagine having the second fighting game series represented in Smash be fucking Dead on Arrival instead of something with actual impact like KoF, Tekken, Soul Calibur or even MK

Attached: DOA5_Kasumi_Render.png (385x934, 335K)

>another "Kirby has enough reps" argument
So many valid reasons to hate Bandana Dee and you go with the worst one. Kill yourself.

Attached: 770.png (639x947, 669K)

The real final missing NES character is Lolo.

there have been more crash games on nintendo platforms than there have been banjo games, hell crash games are still coming out for the switch whilst banjo is stuck on xbox

I've already got Banjo, Ridley, K. Rool, and I got Pokemon Trainer and Snake back so at this point I don't really care what happens with the rest of the roster. I just hope we don't get another sword user from FE.

>not mike jones
Lolo is cool too.

this mostly applies back for before Ultimate's release. Now I don't hate Bomberman but it was funny watching his fans meltdown after he got confirmed for AT. People actually tried to compare him to the same level of recognition as Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man and Mega Man.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2018_06_bomberman_mizuno-1200x675.jpg (960x540, 30K)

Bowser and King K. Rool are mooks though.

The black haired one or that yellow haired one that lloydfags kept shitposting as a duo fighter with lloyd?

I love how easily fucking triggered Doomfaggots are.
>*slightly state something negative about Doomguy*
>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HE ISN'T GENERIC AND DOESN'T LOOK LIKE LITERALLY EVERY MILITARY SHOOTER MAIN CHARACTER EVER AND WHATEVER NORMAL LABEL YOU USE FOR HIM DOESN'T COUNT AS HE IS ACTUALLY A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE CHARACTER FROM A FRANCHISE THAT DOESN'T PLAY LIKE ANY OTHER FRANCHISE AT ALL FUCK YOUUU

Or when they say "Smash needs generic military gore guy because Smash doesn't have a *insert complicated made up label doesn't exist that is supposed to dismiss all arguments here* rep yet!"

But Phoenix is one of the few popular characters left that actually offers a new and unique play style while also representing a Nintendo console that hasn't really had any proper representation outside of Pokemon (Nintendo DS)

>It creates the impression that nobody actually cares about him.
They don't

Don't hate his games/series, but I agree he is boring as fuck.
Speaking of Bamco and boring swordshitters

Attached: Chosen_undead.png (412x1043, 581K)

>3 characters I want arent posted
>two arent even obscure

Attached: 1541975974828.jpg (740x740, 77K)

Literally no one, I’m not going to waste energy on something like that

Attached: tenor.gif (220x215, 129K)

>more than Dark Samus
No, though dark Samus should be less of a clone and Samus should have her moveset completely redone

Sora was good in the first game when he was supposed to be a naive kid voiced by a young Haley Joel Osment, then as the series became a dim-witted manchild voiced by a 20-something Osment trying his best to sound like an overly happy teenager.

Somehow I'm not surprised.

A Reimu mii would prob have the same effect as sans, people will be shocked it’s even in the game

i can smell the grinch faggotry from here

Attached: 1554569788951.png (533x358, 442K)

Bomberman is iconic though, he revolutionized multiplayer in gaming as it could allow up to 4-10 players when no other games could. and that back in the early 90's. This was a huge fucking deal back then

I know you are a retarded zoomer who know shit about gaming, but do some fucking research will you?

Attached: hi-ten-bomberman.jpg (1467x809, 357K)

I think it's the earthquake shit that really cemented their faggotry

SSB doesn't need more pokemon

The black haired one.
>BBUT BAMCO SHILLS HER EVERYWHERE

>DUDE WHAT IF HE FOUGHT MARIO AND CALLED HIM PLUMBER BOY LIKE IN THOSE COMMERCIALS? THAT'LL BE SO EPIC BRO!

Attached: 1555920841558.png (220x300, 69K)

>Implying he's wrong

Unironically this

Fuck Genofags

Honestly I'd be fine with ZZS being removed in exchange for Samus being reworked and Dark Samus being upgraded to a semi-clone.

No one would have given a shit about this character if it wasn't for Gematsufag

Attached: The_Chorus_Kids_Megamix.png (250x432, 24K)

Mega Man isn't even on the same level as those, Ryu is more iconic than he is, even fucking normies know Crash Bandicoot compared to Cuckman

Too bad both are probably the only third-party characters who could cause the most hype given their anticipation.

Reimufags are annoying, but she still has a lot going for being a unique character from an old and iconic franchise with a great music selection.

It's worse than that, the series story obviously despite being ridiculous? Nomura demands and portrays the story as notably seriously. But making the story serious BUT Sora remains retarded only serves to make him look bad. Why would anyone like a manchild who is retarded and doesn't know anything about what's truly going on? And I get that Sora isn't really a manchild since he's still some teenage kid, but his voice actor has really done a poorer job as the games come out and Sora just sounds like a regular adult who because of the script sounds very stupid.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sora is destined to grow up similar to another Nomura character, Laguna who is another manchild and he's in his 40s and despite that Laguna still believes in "Love and friendship!" I don't care what anyone says, that was fucking shitty and stupid and if this is how Sora will turn out in the future then he's a bad character. Or to put it more accurately Sora is already a bad character but he's going to get WORSE.

Would be a much more interesting Bamco rep than thise two generic faggots

Yeah he's pretty low tier as far as Tales protags go. Give me Luke or Yuri over him any day of the week.

The whole series went to hell as soon as Nomura suddenly decided into the 2deep4u lovechild of Naruto, Bleach, and Star Wars with Disney IPs haphazardly shoved in and forgettable side characters being shoved into your face every second.

Plus
>He's another Square Enix character
>Square Enix's previous characters had really low bar effort representation not due willingness, but SE being pieces of shit

I can't fucking believe Cloud is in Smash and we DON'T have a remixed main theme or even a fucking victory jingle. Makes me want zero SE reps.

Castlevania were the best addition to Smash on these terms, followed by Megaman. I say do more Konami and Capcom. Like, fuck, not even Sonic, who is THE most mandatory third party haracter, got that much love. Sonic has two fucking spindashes and two fucking green hills with a bunch of modern-era un-remixed music. I'd rather have Arthur or Amaterasu over anything Puyo Puyo just because I know they'd be done justice.

Attached: 1563587438626.png (618x732, 817K)

Why is it people love Zack and Laguna for being borderline retarded manchildren yet hate on Sora and Tidus, actual kids acting like actual kids? I just don't get it.

What would he even do?

Attached: 1563277570674.png (400x320, 137K)

people take video game characters too seriously. they get personally offended over it, its weird. but this thread will hit bump limit so who gives a fuck about my opinion

So after the first game?

And people who do give a shit about the series would rather have Karateman, because choir kids aren't even popular.

yup, its why stinkies get so upset when reimu or steve is brought

Exactly though at least KH2 had a conclusive ending.

Him and any other "quota" characters people scrape from the bottom of their respective series not because the character is actually good but because they think somehow the number of reps reflects the importance of the series. See also .

The people who actively don't want characters because "but sword :((((" can also kill themselves.

Attached: Skull kid.png (321x588, 238K)

honestly. bomberman and this is coming from a bomberman fan. there are still a lot of people seething that he isn’t a playable character. quite simply, not all representation needs to be a playable character. bomberman’s AT is just like the original game with his massive AOE damage bombs that shoot in 4 directions. if he was playable the bombs wouldn’t work like this and would be more like link’s old bombs. sure, they could make him like bomberman 64 but those games aren’t what people think of when they think of bomberman. that would be the arcade style ones. if you are a real fan rather than a characterfag you can appreciate this

These two plus Spyro and Shantae

What are the other quota characters?

Even chosen undead would be more interesting

Kingdom Sharts is enjoyed exclusively by autists. Considering how autistic the Smash fandom is already, I would hate to see the effects of adding the entire population of Deviantart into the mix.

Attached: average KH fan.png (477x596, 358K)

Him and Spyro should definitely have stayed in the PS1 era.

oh yeah, forgot about this one
isaacfags truly deserved the suffering

Attached: 1531184687859.jpg (196x267, 32K)

But Phoenix would be based.

Any character who debut in the sidegames like the shitty puppet in OPs pic.

>ugly as sin character design
>was completely irrelevant for decades, like Banjo, but unlike Banjo, had pitiful fan demand
>Banjo gets in so retards seem to think anyone who's totally irrelevant can be brought back despite Banjo having leaps and bounds more reasons to make the cut than Crash
>"n-no bro i swear crash was always my most wanted just like spyro haha"
>moveset would be right up there with swordies in terms of redundancy since his games were more about just not dying to insta kill hazards and death pits rather than being a character with abilities and powerups
>CTR is filled to the brim with shitty business practices
The only worse bandwagon pick is Conker, because like what the fuck.

Attached: 2-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-for-playstation-4.jpg (450x350, 163K)

skullkid comes from the majora’s mask fan resurgence of the early 2010s with shit like project moonfall. smash 4 was revealed around this time and people bandwagoned. truth is that skullkid is pretty insignificant to the zelda series as a whole

Sora is a teenager that acts like he's 8 years old. That makes him quite annoying. Ben from the cartoon Ben 10 is more mature than Sora (and I mean the original incarnation of the character).

Laguna is beloved because he's not Squall when he is a stupid manchild whose side story is worthless filler with no input in the main story. Laguna is garbage. Zack is beloved probably because people knew he is destined to die being gunned down like an animal. So they tolerate his flaws knowing he will die and those who hate Zack rejoice because they know it's his destiny to die a bloody death. Zack is also garbage.

not a very good example when you post cool ass artwork like that

As opposed to the retards crying over an obvious joke

>it was funny watching his fans meltdown after he got confirmed for AT
I'm not even sure if Bomberman's fanbase is big enough to call it a meltdown. Other than the false flagger, Bomberfags are almost nonexistent in Smash rosterfagging threads.
It's more-or-less mild discomfort, if you ask me.

Attached: snake think.png (202x202, 54K)

Seething weebshitter

Bandana Dee, Magalor, Dixie Kong, King Boo, Midna, Hilda, Funky Kong, Hector, Ephraim.

Anyone that's not actually very notable or well loved in their own franchise and is being pushed for completely unrelated reasons.

Probably similar to Jill in MvC2, summoning zombies inbetween using items.

As someone whose never played the series and hates the choir kids suggestion, I do think a RH rep has the potential to be interesting if their attack output could be amplified based on timed button presses following the music or whatever. That mechanic sounds really hard tho.

Dixie Kong would unironically be a good balance between Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong.
>DK's up-B except it actually has range
>DK's cargo throw with her hair
>general nimble attacks Diddy uses
>neither a heavyweight nor a lightwise

Attached: 1555064924187.gif (516x215, 2.58M)

basedstevefag

Any of these cereal box shitters

Attached: Cereal_Mascots.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Zack's biggest flaw is that he's one dimensional as fuck, and has nothing interesting about him compared to literally every other FF protag.

It's because he's an AT and his fans have had time to cope. But yes they had a melty when he got confirmed for AT

I would say any main series with less than 3 characters.
So anyone besides Captain Falcon from F-zero like we saw above. Porky Minch for Mother. Any Pikmin anything. Probably Medusa or Hades. Maaaaybe something for Metroid.
And then some jokers even ask for Robotnik on top of this. If we were to have another mechanized villain, I'd rather have Porky in a smaller spiderbot, than a Bowser Jr. echo fighter.

Fuck Byleth, Fire Emblem doesn't need any more reps no matter how interesting their moveset might be, it's not worth the influx of porn to have another insufferable anime character

Who is the pencil man?

Attached: 1410465345025.png (1144x568, 651K)

How is midna not well liked?
It's not like people really ask for her in smash much anyways.

Heavy
I can't tell how much of it is ironic at this point, but probably most of it

>he thinks plok and toejam and earl are bad picks
faggot

Attached: 1558524856630.jpg (313x235, 21K)

If DK ever gets another character I was thinking Cranky Kong would be fun since they could use both stuff with the cane and stuff from the Arcade Donkey Kong games.

Woody

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLD Woody

youtube.com/watch?v=mErffq7Mat8

Wright would rep the GBA if we're going by origins, which he shares with Roy and I think that's it.

All of those characters except Bubsy actually look pretty good.

Just like Game & Watch, I don’t like to fight flat characters in a 3D world. It’s super ugly in my opinion.

Attached: 8DBAF98B-3678-4FD0-BD89-97721A8383E4.png (350x467, 213K)

Fuck of, GBA has better characters than this shitter

>Dixie Kong
Honestly an acceptable character pick. Not really necessary but she's definitely above a lot of roster suggestions and even existing Smash characters in terms of recognition. We got K. Rool instead which is fine by me.

Crash and Spyro haven't had a single good game since the PS1 era.

If we want true meltdown from assist trophies, look no further than MEGAMAN ZERO.
Those autists complained loud enough to get a Mii added just to shit them up.

>the future of Smash should be copypaste anime characters

Just look at the current pack, you faggot. 3/4 would fit in a Fire Emblem game.

Attached: 1545035152825.png (310x479, 122K)

You think that's bad
>DUDE IT WAS THE PROTAGONIST OF THE LATEST GAME SO IT'S THE FACE OF THE FRANCHISE

Attached: 1520897139732.png (543x624, 160K)

Restricting Touhou's musical prowess to a single song would be a huge crime

The GBA Crash and Spyro games were pretty good

Expect the crossover one, that was pure shit.

>Yuri
I hate Lloyd but still kys waifufag

Yes, that’s the future I want for Smash. It’s a billion times better than all those anime twinks you want. FAGGOT!

Dixie is notable in DK for sure but DK isn't really notable for its characters and I haven't ever really seen people ask for Dixie outside the context of "more DK characters." K. Rool was people's go-to and he hasn't been in a game in over a decade or something like that, that should tell you how much people care about her.

>"he's totally Mario's platforming rival during his era"
Don't forget this one, you fucking wish he was

That’s Wild Woody.

I'm surprise you didn't include Rayman in this, but you're still a faggot otherwise
Wild Woody, but damn, that fucking youtube comment you posted reads exactly like a from post here. Really shows how far this place has degraded

I'd rather we get an Advance Wars rep than Wright.

>Died for a good reason
Many of these characters are getting games though

>that gif

Attached: harry.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Based comment

That Zero costume was in 4 though.

Holy fuck that game was bad.
IT DIDN'T HAVE REMIXES. WHO THE FUCK MAKES A RYTHM HEAVEN WITHOUT REMIXES?
Wario ruine Rythm Heave and Rythm Heaven ruined Wario. Prove me wrong.

Third wheel the character

Rayman still gets games regularly and is popular, all of these shitters tried to be the next Sonic or Mario and failed big time.

I actually have no problem with 2d I just think wanting a character that is a non-clone alternate form of another character is stupid.

I'm a seething Paper Mariofag.

To this day I still don't understand how Dr. Mario is still in but Paper Mario has never made the cut. I know the recent games have been awful but I would have hoped maybe Sakurai would do him some justice but nope. :/

I was there when he was revealed as an AT.
Knowing Yea Forums, Bomberfags having a meltdown is the equivalent of crying over spilled milk. Think of something like the Stevefags or Shantaefags, where they are still posting to this day. Them alone eclipse anything that a Bomberfag can do.

Attached: screwy shrug.png (550x495, 261K)

What shitty business practices?

you sound really mad

It has remixes. BUT ONLY IF YOU SUFFER THROUGH 20 GLORIFIED TUTORIAL FOR LEGACY GAMES
also, RH didn't ruin Wario and Wario didn't ruin RH. WWGold exists

Dr. Mario is a shitty clone of Mario and made it in due to having a recent game at the time, so he was still fresh in peoples mind.

Can't do the same shit with PM

You forgot

>No no no this 1994 game's level of violence was made with current standards of irony in mind, all the gore is just ironic he's really defined by his pet bunny that's mentioned offhand as a joke

>Think of something like the Stevefags or Shantaefags, where they are still posting to this day. Them alone eclipse anything that a Bomberfag can do.
Fair point. Thankfully Banjo really did a number on Steveposters.

I do feel pretty confident that Steve won't make it to Smash beyond a Mii costume. If the next DLC characters are anything like the 1st fighter pass I don't think Steve will ever make it.

the worst part was doomguy was a joke but now smash autists actually think hes a front runner

I'm fairly sure minecraft will get in to promote minecraft dungeons personally.

It's because a large portion of rosterfaggots now foam at the mouth at the idea of JRPG protagonists and latch onto absolutely anything that isn't one of those.

He's the one you think of AFTER Simon and Mega Man are already in rather than being suggested in the same breath or quickly acknowledged by others as also deserving if one is brought up individually. He's quite literally an afterthought.

I kinda understand Arle but why would anyone want his shittier replacement that's not even relevant in "her" own franchise anymore

Attached: Character_Amitie_PuyoPuyoFever.png (205x278, 21K)

>Rayman still gets games regularly and is popular
The latest Rayman game was made back in fucking 2013, and by your logic Toejam and Earl should be remove since they had a new game recently in March.

Attached: 1545610755912.jpg (800x748, 81K)

I'd be fine with him as a future fighter, but not dlc

>minecraft dungeons
This another Minecraft Storymode that everyone will forget?

Also the music in Minecraft is extremely ambient. It's been a while since I've played but I only slightly recall the main theme and that's it. I feel he'd do better as a Mii costume with some bonus content and make everyone happy that way.

>He's the one you think of AFTER Simon and Mega Man are already in
Fuck no, Bill Rizer is more well known than the shitty Shinobi rip-off

When you think of the iconic Konami code / 30 lives, Contra is the game that immediately pops up

>The latest Rayman game was made back in fucking 2013,

Retard, a new game was literally announced this week

twitter.com/RaymanGame/status/1173636097475252224

Not actually, he'd be cool.

Attached: agumon.png (200x283, 43K)

I've only played Puyo Puyo a few times. I don't hate Arle or anything but often times when I see her mentioned they try to justify her also as a Tetris rep instead of just a Puyo Puyo rep.

While a puzzle rep would be cool, Puyo Puyo plays 2nd fiddle to Tetris. And Tetris doesn't have a rep. I feel like the best way to rep Tetris would be with an AT or a stage consisting of falling Tetris blocks as hazards.

God damn he and his game are so fucking ugly.

toon charizard

>3rd Infinite Runner since Legends
Not OP but someone should just get Ubisoft should actually stand up and make another 2D platformer for consoles like Origins or Legends or an actual 3D Rayman 4. Not another Mobile game

no waaaaaay a mobile game?! RAYMAN IS BACK BABY

>ctrl+f
>no quote/curly
||based||

Attached: 63146574_p0.png (223x217, 4K)

>a thread died in order to make a cesspool of anti roster fags
You guys are cancer and mods are faggots

>mobile shit

And even then, if we wanted a Puzzle Rep, Bub and Bob from Bubble bobble would instantly shoot up as way more important and relevant.
Your mother knows Puzzle Bubble. Everyone knows puzzle bubble. Those two retarded dragons would instantly be known at a glance, unlike cute anime girl no one saw before.

Attached: bubble.jpg (300x132, 13K)

Ancel is busy wirh other projects and he's the only one at Ubisoft who cares about Rayman

>puzzle bobble
EUROPOOR

Attached: vr.png (342x318, 51K)

Forced Echo Pick like Shadow

Puyo has a fanbase that it's basically a mini version of Undertale's fanbase. Why would your mom care about Smash?

Attached: 117px-Octolingandboy.png (117x162, 33K)

I don't see why they'd add entirely new character to Smash just to promote a spin-off.
Besides, you don't have to promote a household name like Minecraft. You can show it to your grandma and she'll recognize it.

Attached: banjo vs steve.png (447x403, 64K)

Puyo Puyo is fucking huge in Japan, user. Before you say that's irrelevant remember that's why Hero is in the game in the first place.

Puyo is also way more significant than Bubble Bobble, who were notable at one point but have since faded. Same with Terry sure, but the puzzle game genre doesn't have a single rep yet.

Nah Octoling would be dope. Different weapon varieties and more Splatoon music.

Attached: 1566175605543.png (1010x1200, 561K)

dr. mario counts wether you like it or not

Arguable point, but the main conclusion we can draw is that Ryu is underwhelming.

You're saying smashfags AREN'T a bigger fanbase that basically only plays games after they get added to Smash?
You're saying that Sakurai ISN'T a massive retro-nerd with an hard-on for less-requested picks?

Fighter #4 is fucking IncineKen with a hat.

Halo is the smash of FPS, he would be a perfect rep

fpbp

Attached: 1488037170436.gif (420x300, 3.2M)

While Piranha Plant is literally the best joke character with one of the best movesets in the game, I'm constantly reminded of how fucking many mario characters this fucking game has and it disgusts me. We can even count yoshi as one.

Attached: qlQsAPF-1.png (613x585, 537K)

More like toon Charmeleon.

Puyo was bigger in arcades than BB was and Sega barely cares about the series and just cranks low budget entries

He's the best joke character of this roster but we can go much bigger than that

Attached: Tingle.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

>ctrl f
>"Crash"
>1/9
>9
lmao seethe fags
Thanks for contributing to my cringe compilation.

Attached: yup.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

>not wanting buck bumble just for the theme song

Attached: 1561661419567.png (450x400, 172K)

And people still want him and as soon as he's in they'll ask for Boo, Monty Mole and and fucking regular Koopa.
All because they can't understand that, just because the game has mario in the cover, this is NOT a fucking Mario Party game.

Attached: Waluigi.png (250x357, 103K)

Tingle would own as a joke character. Shame he's been relegated to just cameos and easter eggs since the late 00s

>no representation from the gamboy mm games
>literal who
>the entire mm fanbase goes into full seethe
Oh, you can do much bigger than tingle.

Attached: quint.png (272x382, 82K)

>Smash is a platforming party game
>"N-no platformers allowed please I was rapped by a guy in a furry costume when I was a kid in camp."
see

Retards, Smash got it's name from fucking Super Mario Bros and Mario is the most iconic video game franchise of all time, OF COUSE! it has more characters than other series

Fucking idiots

Umph... Pathetic.
Observe, the perfect joke character.

Attached: Sandbag.png (357x673, 135K)

>The only worse bandwagon pick is Conker
Fuck you

Attached: 81A18F12-4315-4127-A91A-8131F5A31905.gif (500x500, 825K)

This.

Fuck off zoomer, all of these are shit

Attached: EDuH0b-U0AAtLGm.png (415x385, 253K)

Not just are you wrong about the most iconic series, you're also wrong about character count.
The series with the most characters is Pokémon, and it deserves it.

>tingle as a Zelda joke character
Heh... nothin personnel...

Attached: epona.jpg (258x195, 8K)

The GROOSE is LOOSE

Attached: groose.jpg (525x370, 133K)

What would her FS be?

That would honestly be the best joke character. They don't have the balls to make it paid DLC though, maybe Smash 6.

Reminds me of Koma on Jump All stars.
It was literally an empty comic strip panel. A white square that jumps at people.

seeth more anime shitter.

Attached: 1557787950050.png (750x750, 62K)

Already in SSF2, go play that instead

What the fuck I wanted Impa next but I want Groose now.

Cope cerealfag

>conclusive
>game spends most of it's setting up for future games

Dilate animeshitter

Attached: 3B1B6395-E4A5-455A-B456-ECAA08F337C3.jpg (1024x884, 79K)

>N-NO! I WANT MORE CEREAL MASCOTS! WHERE IS MY CRASH CONKER JIM GLOVER WAAAAAAAHHAAHAHA

Attached: 1544569671745.png (600x452, 132K)

>no one hates louie
based Yea Forums

Attached: image.jpg (646x473, 50K)

thats because no one thinks he can get in and if he did he would be an echo. smashies only start throwing a tantrum when someone threatens their precious slots

Aren’t zoomers the ones that want anime shit because it looks “cool” and “edgy”

Attached: 2377111D-DD9B-488C-BCA7-5222624CAC4B.jpg (480x360, 10K)

No one considers him a character to -add-, he's already in the game and will never be more than what he already is.

Unlike DQ which is still at is peak and DQ11 has performed better in the west than games like Persona. Puyo hype died when Compile filed bankruptcy and Sega had to buy the rights, and what happened after the Sega buyout?
>Rebooted the series 2 times, both of them did just okay but they didn't fire up Puyo again like in the Tsu days
>Handled the series to a budget team since 2011
>Only noteworthy thing they have done is forcing the game into the E-Sports scene

I know who Terry is and I like SNK games but I still think hes boring
say what you want about le swordmen or ceral mascots but they have tons of shit to pull from to mix up their moveset however I honestly think REAL fighting game characters are the most boring shit or to be exact the main characters of them, cause its just a copy and paste transition into Smash
Smashfags dont play fighting games and the FGC dont like Smash also
cant believe people want some even more dead ass boring nigga like Heihachi who Samurai vetoed cause a 3d based fighter in 2d is retarded

Attached: 1568064680676.png (869x919, 787K)

You want cereal shit because it's bright and colourful, only you kinds and really really old men think they mean anything when they were just a shitty fad

are you 12?

Says the retard who wants fucking cereal shit

This, Smash's whole gimmick is having characters you wouldn't see in fighting games not named Waku Waku.

At least give us a valid argument on to why wanting cartoony characters is bad, and why you call them cereal mascots when cereal is some of the most successful shit of all time?

Attached: 44B22699-633F-4D7C-8F71-D9F44B7CE339.jpg (680x680, 38K)

I agree, it should have been another SNK character. Ryu was fine because he's basically THE fighting game character and deserves representation. I can't think of a more boring fighter for Smash than Heihachi Mishima, but Bamco really is lacking in reps despite developing the fucking game, I worry.

You sound insecure

As long as we don't get that faggot Wright I'm perfectly fine
No one in history wanted Phoenix Wright except pure-Zoomers

Imagine wanting a character who does nothing but point and shout from a game no one fucking bought.

We get it you heard about him from your faggot friends but it doesn't mean you should screech about it everytime you get a chance.
>B-but Duck Hunt has no moveset either! Neither did Game and Watch! C-Cope
Nintendo History deserves to get in, Not some faggot lawyer.

Attached: Wrightards.png (775x832, 137K)

Attached: Never Ever Triforce.png (1200x1042, 314K)

Wright does have a move set to pull from though, he's in UMvC3.

I hope that if we a getting a Tekken rep its Yoshimitsu and not Heihachi. For all the complaints about swordsmen its strange that we don't have any samurai-like characters in the roster. Also he'd have plenty of cool alternate costumes.

B-BUT HE SAYS THE FUNNY MEME LINES! YOU COULD JUST PORT OVER HIS MOVESET FROM MVC!

>faggot who never played mvc3 or any real fighting game in his life

visual novels aren't games

Yikes, cringe, dilate, etc.

Attached: HOLD_IT.jpg (575x603, 35K)

>PORT OVER HIS MOVESET
Not even fans want that

>Yikes, cringe, dilate, etc

Attached: 1551646281151.png (775x832, 282K)

>Banjo Kazooie
Ha ha faggot they're already in
>Croc
>Gex
>Bad Picks
Cringe.
I have no idea who the rest are

Attached: XB3_-_nuts_and_bolts__09189.1540671525.jpg (1236x1775, 554K)

holy based

Attached: he's in.jpg (509x960, 92K)

>Banjo, Buck Bumble, Glover, Klonoa, Toejam and Earl, Sparkster, Eartworm Jim, ChexQuestdude, Plok.
This is actually better than most of the existing Smash cast.

seething

Reimu would've been cool. But the obnoxious shitposters have completely turned me off her getting in.

Mallow was better for magic because he could exploit elemental weaknesses and Bowser had way better physical attack. Yeah, people only used Geno because they thought he was cool, but he was actually the worst character in the game.

Face it Zoomer swine. Your generic default skin will NEVER be in Smash

Attached: latest-4.png (524x740, 165K)

They aren't popular or liked, Just shitty fad characters only made to cash-in in the success pf Sonic

They DO NOT deserve to be in Smash, fuck cerealfaggots like you for defending these terrible shitters

>hating chex guy
you don't know what a real character is do you?

Heh, you're a funny guy. He's in, it's inevitable.

Attached: BURGERS_apollo.png (867x766, 796K)

To be fair, Puyo Puyo's mission statement, from day one, was "Puzzle Games like Tetris and Dr. Mario are good, but need more character". Hell, saying "A Tetris Character" is only possible Thanks To Puyo.

And besides, it's owner likes to play ball with others, instead of The Tetris Company being obscenely controlling of the IP, in part due to Nintendo's previous influence on the series.

> >Only noteworthy thing they have done is forcing the game into the E-Sports scene
Puyo was "e-sports" before Starcraft even released, there's footage of that, what the hell are you talking about?

Besides, Puyo's sales, as of their last report, are ahead of Persona and SMT put togheter. Or hell, Yakuza and Phantasy Star put together. And that's only with their sales after 98's acquisition, so 1, Tsu, and SUN don't even figure into that. I really think you're selling Puyo short.

Attached: 1567750225859.png (410x1814, 961K)

doom in smash would be rad

>He's still seething that Banjo is going to get replaced by Steve
Anyday now sweetie

Attached: Steve Christ.png (763x656, 19K)

Just keep Tracer out of Smash. Please.
>Shitting on based Chex Warrior
Die

Rent free

I thought Yea Forums was joking at first.

Attached: green_hair_marth.png (217x381, 158K)

You thought your fave's safe because no one's played his game? Wrong. Plok is never getting into Smash. Not as a playable character, not as a trophy, not even as a song selection. He looks like a KKK member by way of the Windows 3.1 Hot Dog Stand theme. He's Bubsy without the meme value. He wasn't just diddled once, he was diddled twice.

Cry harder.

Attached: Plok_banner.jpg (544x544, 230K)

You have to buy and play games on multiple different consoles for you to understand the story and even then it's still confusing garbage.
The combat in the main games minus maybe 3 is trash. Like who ever thought it was a good idea to search through a menu whilst fighting a horde or boss needs to visit a guillotine.
Every conversation boils down to
"I HAVE FRIENDS TO I WIN. DARKNESS POOPY STINKY"
Has the personality of a paper plate.

Attached: Sora_KHIII_Still_Render.png (740x1400, 892K)

i know that already, user

Attached: plok is depressed.jpg (274x228, 19K)

Then go play Capeshit vs crapcom if you want to play as him so badly then.

If he's not in then explain how I have this in-game screenshot.

Attached: 1561344714722.jpg (526x327, 10K)

It's sad that I can't tell whether you're joking or not.

Plok is dead shit, he's not getting in

> Not a single anti-Edelgard post
I knew Yea Forums had taste

Attached: a910987c45ce07d8e1f7df0912267e2e.jpg (1050x1100, 116K)

>You have to buy and play games on multiple different consoles for you to understand the story
PS4 is all you need now
> and even then it's still confusing garbage.
For brainlets maybe
>The combat in the main games minus maybe 3 is trash. Like who ever thought it was a good idea to search through a menu whilst fighting a horde or boss needs to visit a guillotine.
You are the anti spammer of /khg/, but still a shitty poster
>Every conversation boils down to "I HAVE FRIENDS TO I WIN. DARKNESS POOPY STINKY"
Calm down incel, normal people have friends, we don't need your autism to shoot up a theater tonight
>Has the personality of a paper plate.
Projecting

>Calling it the PSX instead of PS1
>Cereal Mascot
>Gave Mario a run for his money back then
>Has more games than Banjo on Nintendo
>Was more of a rival to Mario than Sonic from 95 to the year 2000
>Could have been Sony´s mascot but they fucked up and did not buy the rights
>ND sold the rights to some shit gaijin devs who have mistreated him and his franchise up until the remakes
>Sony is now stuck mascotless in a country where mascot characters are the norm unless you want to take into account some generic white dude in his 40s
>Nintendo can cuck sony yet again by adding Crash in smash.

Also, fuck Geno, what an irrelevant fuck, any paper Mario helper is more relevant than him.

People have been asking for a new Zelda rep for years now, so non-Dorf Ganon would be great.

Chosen undead can use a shitload of magic, spells and weapon variety that Lloyd.

>Entire population of DeviantART
But Sonic already got in.

The worst part about the ironic Shrek posting and such is that it would turn into serious Shrek rosterfagging after a while like it did with Steve, Sans, Goku, Masterchief etc.

>Not a single anti-Bandana Dee post either
It's not everyday where Yea Forums is actually based

Attached: Happy Dee.png (190x186, 83K)

>478868995
>hatgoombafag can't read thread

>Shadow as a Sonic echo
Fuck that shit. Metal would be a lot more fitting.

Attached: CO9bQzWUYAA_gfa.png (599x635, 529K)

Roundhuse kick, suplex, grenade launcher, rocket launcher, grenades, flash grenades, herbs, use THAT DOG, throw eggs, Red9, Shotgun, Knife, Tazer, etc...

Too bad he moves like a fat guy working at Medieval times who has to take a shit.

People who ask for first party need to fuck off and play something other than just Nintendo games, no one is impressed you know that obscure dead, irrelevant, and forgotten Nintendo character.
People who ask for shit already in the game like Shantae, Geno, Rayman etc need to let go until Smash 6, Sakurai is not selling you a 20 plus character pass of AT and spirits
Those are my only major gripes and fuck Friskfags I guess, they deserved to get cucked by meme skeleton for wanting that tranny shit

Attached: 1541114547804.png (828x431, 552K)

He would not be an echo. For one, his body is too large to match Luigi, and second, Luigi's moves wouldn't really work if he wasn't the only one with them. Waluigi is forever a trash pick, but not for your shitty reasons.

Bro, thats just batman

>The combat in the main games minus maybe 3
>minus maybe 3
CRINGE

Kill yourself zoomer

This. Shadow should be unique, Metal makes more sense as an echo

You only needed to mention it, HAT GOOMBA! AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: BD498183-6F32-4839-8B16-8F2FF52C176B.jpg (539x569, 33K)

Huh? Sorry i'm cope blind, I can't see many posts from people coping hard

Attached: Buff Dee.png (832x959, 1.2M)

>tranny shit
what?

But if you are a supporter of a certain character, why would you try to convince others to cripple their mutual support for your most wanted?

Kill yourself wojackfag

would have been dope. Idk why it hasn't happened yet. Seems like a better choice than Toon Zelda which made it to the drawing board at some point for Brawl.

Attached: 250px-Ganon_(Oracle_of_Ages_&_Oracle_of_Seasons).png (250x312, 123K)

literally the sixth post

>STOP WANTING CHARACTERS WHO ARE ALREADY SPIRITS REEEE
fuck off and get used to it, faggot

Attached: 1556769270329.png (454x457, 375K)

You must have been coping pretty hard then LMAO

Attached: bandee.png (500x500, 112K)

>Edelgard

Attached: IM_HAVING_A_WHALE_OF_A_TIME.png (818x818, 141K)

>Wojack poster

Oh Steve is going to replace Banjo alright. Steve will replace Banjo In his old place in the Trinity of Never Evers. Next to Waluigi and Isacc

Attached: JPEG_20190917_224308.png (800x500, 323K)

Wojak is the mascot of Yea Forums retard

I don’t know why people even want him if anime music isn’t going to be in the game. He would feel so soulless.

@478869907
NEWFAG

Kill yourself retard, don't compare Steve to them

Based as fuck

This

Seething

Attached: JPEG_20190918_125617.png (225x225, 88K)

Do we really want to square the problem?

Kys

Attached: D261F2E6-8D76-4632-89ED-5897E7EACAEE.png (180x180, 70K)

Metal's problem is he's never been in a good game.

Sora should be immediately disqualified just for having what is quite possibly the most hideous design of any anime character ever. Him and Rex can both eat shit.

Attached: sora.jpg (750x794, 58K)

Fuck off, fans wanted Isaac for decades, don't compare Steve to him when fake fans wanted him for less than a year

Get used to what? You fags crying in your echo chamber while Sakurai continues to ignore your shitty request
More like get used to them not being playable for a solid decade or more cause that's whats happening

Attached: 1540787588064.png (603x565, 518K)

Nah, Lara Croft

Zoomerfag

>there are people posting on this board RIGHT NOW who think this looks cool and will unironically tell you a big key with Mickey Mouse's face on it is a TOTALLY BADASS weapon

Attached: 1568662171141.gif (800x347, 178K)

there is no such thing as a anime character with a good design

>He says this while posting a character who has been requested for over 10 years
Retarded zoomer

That would be you

Attached: 422AE3AB-CE70-4B1B-9D64-0CC64319F311.png (177x210, 63K)

Sonic is fucking dead now. The fact that Crash NST sold 10 million+ destroys your argument.
kys

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

Anime music wouldn't save him, because it'd inevitably be the bland-as-fuck nip soundtrack instead of based D-D-DIGIMON

get used to the fact that they didn't even planned who the rest of the dlc is, it could even be spirit promotions at this point

Attached: 1558520258069.gif (200x200, 288K)

mr mosquito had more charisma than chibi robo

No shit, just telling you in advance to cope with them not being playable now instead of making fools of yourselves

>stevefags will never move on

Shantae sucks

>not wanting cereal
That's gonna be a cringe from me, zoomer-kun.

Attached: Thumbsup.png (320x200, 24K)

Cerealfaggots deserve death

Spirits/AT/Mii are a consolation prize, the rest of the DLC will be third party similar to this one cause there are no not yet represented first party left except like Astral Chain

>Sonic Generations

>Inb4 "but i don't like it so it dosen't count"
It has a green score on Metacritic and is generally liked by people Even outside the Sonic fanbase

No u

This isn't the last Smash game and Sakurai wants to bring more new yes NEW worlds to the game since everyone is already here

Then what does that make Shadow?

Attached: 1553841929437.jpg (1242x1242, 243K)

Bowser has lower attack though, and even with their best armor Geno still wins out in defense too, he’s obnoxiously good in SMRPG.

>appeal to the masses to defend his recolor
Yikes!

Tons of first parties lack representation
>Pro Wrestling
>Gumshoe
>Endless Ocean
>Doshin the Giant
>Startropics
>Geist

>he has no moveset
>in MvC3 where he has 4x the movelist of what an average smash character has
retard

Hey, Sega never made a game called Metal the Hedgehog. And thank god because everything Shadow's been in is even worse than the stuff that only had Metal

Man I LOVE screenshoting fags in my cringe compilation.

Attached: 234056987.gif (700x500, 223K)

i hate these, also the hunter from monster hunter

Jesus Christ is this what the antifags only thread looks like, you people would get butthurt regardless of who is next
Fucking stop taking a dopey childrens party game so seriously

>Most generic military character ever
Do you know what generic even means?

>The combat in the main games minus maybe 3
is trash
Holy fuck just kill yourself already

And you dint even mention the deal whit the devil that is asking something from Disney!
If a Sorafags had a least more insight than a potato they would recognize that their wish will ruin anything for everyone

Westernfag characters belong in Play Station All Stars 2. Smash is for Japanese characters, or characters with strong ties to Nintendo. All westacucks leave this place. Thank you for your time.

Attached: 1458252336823.png (481x720, 500K)

The Kirby team is shit except for Meta Knight because Sakurai knows and has admitted if he makes em any good, the rabid fanbase will cry bias and screech autistically at him about it. I'd want to avoid that scenario myself.

Most of them don’t seem to know Square doesn’t own the character.

I blame Umvc adding him and opening the door to people thinking anything is possible. His moveset would make no sense, how would he recover?

Literally the most uninteresting pick for a Zelda rep.

Attached: Impa_Hyrule_Warriors.png (722x2000, 1.33M)

They are at the bottom of the barrel for Nippon picks that people consider dumb shit like Reimu a possibility now, we are getting at least one more western character

>478872496
>animeposter
>"muh jap only club"
You wanna know what inspired Mario's (aka the big mascot of Nintendo who owns Smash) design.
>Popeye
>Asterix
look em up. They aren't anime shitters lol.

Why do people even think he's important enough to get in?
I've never seen this character before in my life.

>Any character that has “How Bernie can still win the election” tier supporters (Especially fucking Shantae)
>The Yea Forums core characters
>Characters who get support from people who never even played their games
>Characters who get support from people that think everything Nintendo (or in fact, literally anyone as seen with Bethesda and Chistina Vee) makes is a hint to Smash content
Fuck Geno
Fuck Bandana Dee
Fuck Shantae
Fuck Issac
Fuck Doomguy
Fuck Reimu
Fuck Ryu Hyabusa
Fuck Phoenix Wright
Fuck Crash Bandicoot
Fuck Dante
Fuck Shadow the Hedgehog
Fuck Reimu again and the people who never played Touhou
Fuck Shantae again
Fuck Doomguy again
Fuck Skull Kid
Fuck Waluigi
Fuck the Grinch
Fuck leaks
Fuck Nintendo
Fuck Sakurai
Fuck Japan
Fuck America
Fuck the European Union and all its countries
Fuck Russia
Fuck the entire continent of Africa
Fuck the Middle East and especially Israel
Fuck Asia
Fuck Yea Forums
Fuck Yea Forums
Fuck mods and jannies
Fuck the universe
Fuck reality
and Fuck Smash

>doesnt say Fuck Chosen Undead

Silly FROMdrone, you think you're not Yea Forumscore

This bitch.
What's even worse is when they say other FE reps like Hector and whatever would be "worse" when we all know she'd be a fucking Marth clone.

Attached: nigger.png (450x500, 30K)

Reimu is still make a far more interesting character than anything the West shits out. Both personality-wise and gameplay-wise.

Retard

>Wright has gotten so popular that wojaks are being made of his supporters
Looks like we're coming in, lawyerbros.

Attached: 1527518995255.png (400x240, 179K)

>Both personality-wise and gameplay-wise.

Attached: EEhfnvlWkAAOChs.jpg (680x383, 62K)

Isaac, Ashley, Master Chief, and anybody who seriously wants Waluigi.

She has an edge over doomguy at the very least in terms of personality

Attached: 1556736389768.jpg (1024x700, 189K)

Same way any 3rd party character recovers
Summon some random bullshit to throw him up into the air

Phoenix Wright's recovery, gentlemen. It simply makes the most sense.

Attached: ____ladder.png (96x96, 6K)

Yeah but doomguy isn’t a Deviantart oc unlike reimu

What is your definition of a deviantart oc

Attached: 1569035241123.png (482x672, 138K)

He's right though. Western characters are trash. Almost all of the their franchises died at some point and needed a franchise reboot/revival for them to stay relevant.

...he's playable in Hyrule Legends you dumb fuck

Literally any character people suggest that uses a weapon that isn't a sword, with no other meaningful arguments, and tries to act like a spear or a hammer or an axe is going to be really meaningfully different from a sword in fucking Smash Bros.

People that want swordfighters like Lloyd, Travis or Hayabusa at least have their head out of their ass in this regard.

the west doesnt even have any characters besides the usual circlejerk like Crash and Doomguy plus a bunch of fuck all indies
that why I said we would at least get one more at best

>le doomguy boogeyman
I’m the guy that posted And I’m not a doomguy supporter, I’m a Conker supporter, retard

Attached: A6A66322-5C5E-475D-BD57-2F20C1962035.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Ah, a stepladder.

But if they were so ""bad"" then how did they come back from the dead in the first place you fag.

Fuck off, zoomer. Ray-moo's design is simple and timeless.

Attached: 1549590019916.jpg (560x750, 249K)

NIGGER
That is obviously a ladder

Attached: miles-oof(b).gif (256x192, 27K)

Good for you.

Attached: 1438384206789.jpg (600x600, 174K)

Crash, Spyro, 2B, Kiryu, Travis Touchdown, Shantae, Bandana Dee, Steve, Sora, Shadow, Tails, Chosen Undead, Pretty much any Pokemon or Fire Emblem character

Attached: 1514680487127.jpg (1600x1200, 474K)

Can't wait till a western character gets in to btfo all anime/Reimu shitters.

Attached: pac.png (500x625, 97K)

To appeal to nostalgianiggers

This. Chosen Undead would be soooo much better.

That already happened, but I hope it happens again

Attached: F46A21D6-7C3B-4106-B30F-1ACD4960BA92.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

There are like 4 more slots user.

Then that means they were good if they were never forgotten. Face it there are 2 anime face fags already in and we're not getting another.

Cringe. Chosen undead would be way better than shitgomon.

Literally Crash, regardless of how people here feel there's pretty much nothing in his way

They backpedal by saying
>"well at least he was a Nintendo character *sniff"
which makes them even dumber
Couldn't care, but the fact that western characters makes weebfags seethe makes me happy.

crash bandicoot is literally the one character that makes weeblets seethe the most
>western character
>looks like a cartoon character

Attached: 1541379233533.jpg (640x480, 33K)

But I think western choices would be cool as well? I haven't played banjo but he is pretty fun to play as

Attached: 1450641504014.jpg (713x717, 87K)

Based. He was one of (if not the first) western character to have mass appeal in Japan and his moveset would be an easy fit for Smash.

Well not all of you weebfags are bad, just the ones that use the cereal meme (or anyone that uses the cereal meme for that matter)

>Then that means they were good if they were never forgotten.
Compare that to Japan, whose characters have remained consistently popular worldwide. I don't know if it's the cultural differences or the difference in work ethic, but western devs can't handle an IP worth shit.
>Face it there are 2 anime face fags already in and we're not getting another.
You're forgetting that the people making the game are Japanese. "anime" face is very much the norm for them.

Cereal meme factually doesn’t make sense. Mario and Link are cereal mascots as well, should they be removed?

Attached: 42528C09-A804-4F03-B611-BB855C1B4213.jpg (915x874, 108K)

>terry and hero look like they belong in FE

fuck off

>You're forgetting that the people making the game are Japanese. "anime" face is very much the norm for them.
see not every fucking character has to have the "anime" face.

What I don't think people realize about Arle is how big Madou Monogatari was prior as well- games defined dungeon crawlers as well as first person games in Japan at the time. Arle and the Compile gang are super legacy characters.

Reminder that Namco's second most profitable franchise behind Pac-Man isn't Tekken, Tales, Soul Calibur, Dark Souls, Ace Combat, or any thing else you can think of, it's Digimon

>Hyrule Legends
not canon, who cares

It's so easy to tell on how whether or not someone actual enjoys Rhythm Heaven or is just rosterfagging based on whether or they choose Chorus Kids or Karate Joe / Tap Trial Girl for a possible Rhythm Heaven character

cringe

Tingle wouldn't even be a joke character because he's undeniably the most deserving Zelda character that isn't Ganon

Just turn off Yea Forums until she gets revealed, cause obnoxity is everywhere here.

He'd be perfect to include as the final fighter.

True. He's even had at least 3 games of his own. I wish they'd bring back his character beyond Easter eggs and cameos.

imagine being a halo fan. Yikes!

>travis touchdown
>shantae
>phoenix wright
>reimu
>ryu hayabusa
>waluigi
>ashley
>heavy
>RE rep

meanwhile my top picks are
>geno
>crash
>spyro
>doomguy
>rayman
>wonder-red
>shovel knight
>tails
>isaac
love me my whimsy and fantasy
realistic characters and those from minigame series are just bleh to me

>Doomguy was a joke
This is how you know someone hasn't been paying attention. People have been wondering about him legitimately since the 2016 game's port was announced.
You guys have basically never won a single argument so I'm just going to link you to the general talking points in this thread to get it over with.

Technically he was a rival, though he never came close to the amount of fame mario had.

>not named waku waku
arina a cute

>”BRO ARMS IS THE NEXT SPLATOON”

people only wanted him because of new toy syndrome even though this game died after a week

Attached: E1FB9239-534B-43FF-B5B8-3ADC61E8628A.jpg (1600x1600, 317K)

Here are my hot opinions nobody asked for.

>Geno
He is fine as a spirit or a mii costume. His importance to the Mario series is as much as Kooper or Prince Peasley. Cool design but ultimately a bottom of the barrel choice.
>Steve
Shitposting aside he could genuinely work well with a gimmick (real time crafting for example). The problem is Minecraft characters being hard to redesign and not working well in HD.
>Dee
Now this is a spicy one. The way he is pushed is like a combination of Ashley and Waluigi. You have the autistic "he is the fourth member bro" shit on top of blowing his achievements out of proportion. Ultimately he is stuck in this limbo between a main character and a helper alongside folks like Adeleine and Gooey.
>Waluigi
Cool design, could work but he lacks that unique spice to stand out. If he had his own spin off he would be a no brainer but until them he works just fine as an AT. His fans are similar to Bandanafags but with an extra layer of autism.
>Doomguy
>Reimu
It's hard to shit talk either of those. The fans are shitheads but the characters themselves are fine.
>Ryu
Obligatory retro pick for the next game.
>Phoenix/Nick
Nowhere as popular as his fans treat him as such. Fans cling onto MvC as if it would have any influence in Sakurai's judgement.
>Isaac
Same shit as Loydfags. One of the oldest crowds of rosterfags who have suffered for so long that there is nothing that will stop them from demanding.
>Shadow
I am genuinely surprised that he gets so much support. Knuckles is both the original rival and was built from scratch to contrast with Sonic.

Attached: 1560126556692.png (183x238, 14K)

Shantae
I don't feel like downloading a picture to add to the post

disagree on these
>travis touchdown
Ninty helped fund Travis Strikes Again. Idk if NMH3 is being funded by Nintendo or not but they've been pushing the games. I could see him making the 2nd pass since NMH3 comes out in 2020 and it seems like he's getting the Bayo treatment
>RE rep
not sure what you have against this? I feel like there's some issues that need to be worked out sure, such as who to pick or their moveset potential, but I'd trust samurai to deliver. Having a horror game rep would be great. Resident Evil is also one of the most iconic franchises.

the character you want in.

>Banjo
my never ever already got in :^)

unlike you faggots who are super gatekeepy.
i like any character and am always open to expand my horizons on who should be in, i even end up playing their respective games just to see how well they'd fit in because i take people's opinions with value.
Cheers to the people that want someone in smash bros. imo you are free to want someone in, regardless of why you want them in.

Attached: Super Smash Bros. Infinite.png (720x990, 1.44M)

Continuing

>Bomberman
Sakurai wanted to pay a homage to his creator and rosterfags got mad. He is too much of a no brainer to not be promoted by the next game.
>Chorus Kids
Like Ashleyfags minus the waifu shit. They latch onto the side character and will blow it out of proportion for the sake of an argument.
>Leon
RE is another no brainer third party to aim for so it could happen by the next game if the "new worlds" statement holds up.
>Skull Kid
N64 Zeldas already got enough content, an AT is fine.
>Quote/Curly
At this point Cave Story is the only Indie besides 2hu that could make it, if not as a character it can definitively work as a Mii costume with added music.

Any other character ITT I didn't mentioned is either someone I am indifferent about and/or have nothing interesting to say.

Attached: 1528685270176.jpg (720x706, 102K)

well im not against the characters themselves, i guess
i just think they'd clash with smash's more jovial and lighthearted "mascot fighter" mood, but that's without looking at any proofs of concept
before he was announced i probably wouldn't have wanted snake either
i just want characters to have a degree of fantasy to them, where the stories and worlds they come from are grand, extravagant, and without too much basis in reality

im sorry i can't articulate it further

The thing with Shadow is that he's the 2nd most popular character in the fandom (that's a line of the Sonic Boom cartoon even, for fucks sake) and with Echo Fighters begin a thing everyone bandwagoned with expectations increasing everyday till the massacre of November 1

>maybe I should just destroy her asap
I fucking love Reimu so much.

Attached: 1551281532872.jpg (2012x4332, 3.51M)

most isaacfags didn't actually think that you know.

no one cares

If you are gonna be tsundere for me at least spread your asscheeks while you are at it.

nice bait

(Your favorite character) is shit and will never make it in. Also have sex.

seething

Ahem.
FUCK ZOOMERS

Attached: 1569102719765.png (2518x1024, 531K)

Attached: 06f412ead4fdf6f1196c868cf4055a8c51deb4f4.jpg (1440x900, 230K)

I think both characters would be really fun and would both bring unique and interesting movesets. I’m also a big fan of both series.

Attached: CCD37C4E-65CC-4C74-BF48-5F6E6EF946C5.jpg (583x630, 100K)

Thing that gets me with BWD is that, if you HAVE to have 4 Kirby characters, like it's a law that when broken is punishable by execution, then there's a ton of better characters to choose from than BWD.
Dark Matter, Marx, Poppy Bro(s), a tiny Whispy Woods, a normal waddle dee, Kracko, the list goes on

All of those sound terrible and nowhere on the same level as Kirby, Meta Knight and DDD.

You won already

And BWD is nowhere on the same level as those guys, so I think we're in mostly in agreeance

Never said he was. Frankly a lot of the first party picks left are bottom of the barrel trash.

Not a single Arle thread. I’m proud of you, Yea Forums

Attached: 69F89D39-AE7F-46DC-A5F3-14C6F822A66B.png (720x1022, 428K)

Susie would be the top runner actually but yeah Bandana was hastily clobbed together for the 4th player in return to dreamland and got outshined by nearly every single one of the star allies

>main villain of kirby super star, which defined all subsequent Kirby games and smash games thereafter
>not important

Attached: a58335a2f4bb1eed47182b63916dc861.png (728x1038, 602K)

feels good to be loved, don't it?

Attached: Machridersmall.png (1500x1533, 1.72M)

i care

You posted it OP.
I'm even more accepting of Steve than Geno.

the final boss of one out of many story modes, plus every kirby villain afterwards is more inspired by dark matter and nightmare

None of this matters, the character will be an overlooked one.

Attached: brand_new_jeans_kirby.png (768x768, 231K)

and those final bosses were DDD, MK, Dyna and Marx. and Dyna is basically just Ridley now. plus Marx is really the only true villain in super star, the only one who really wants ultimate power over the universe, while Meta Knight is anti hero and Dedede's just an a-hole and Dyna is under some kind of trance. I feel Marx brings something different to the table than other kirby characters, and with him being sakurai's 4th kirby child, i think he'll get his chance much more than anyone else.

Harvest Moon Rep

If we are gonna talk villains DDD is already the prime antagonist of the series. Hell, even if you don't consider him the big bad Dark Matter's species is way more relevant to the franchise than Marx.

I'm indifferent.

Someone else posted Amitie and that was enough to attract someone who thinks Bust a Move is still relevant like really.

What does Bust a Move offer currently
>One Switch game
What does Puyo Puyo offer currently
>Begin a japanese E-Sport with yearly circuits
>Has a Gatcha game with crossovers with anything that's popular in Nippon
>A Theme Café
>A big japanese fanbase and a growing occidental one
>2nd Best Sega franchise title
>and TWO Switch games

I think it's just an excuse to give ganon a moveset that's actually closer to something he should actually have, as a dark wizard caster guy. Black Shadow is just the guy to eat the old moveset.

I mean ganondorf moveset is pretty much smash exclusive and everybody knows Falco is a smash character so why not (^:

plus they can just port his moveset from Star Allies, which was great

Bubble Bobble is actually getting a new game, was announced last month. First game in eight years, apparently, so don't bully them.

The situation of those games is actually super unfortunate, given their legacy.

Though still gotta point it out:
Puzzle Bobble came out in June 94, years after Puyo (both OG in the FDC/MSK, and the arcade remake), and 3 months before Tsu.

Attached: draco.png (216x216, 3K)

The next characters are:
Solaire
Doom Slayer and Master Chief
Excitebike Rider and Mach Rider
Doshin the Giant (I’m not kidding)
Waluigi

Screencap this.

The next direct is on October 28th.

Reminder that the characters defined as main characters in the Kirby series are Kirby, Waddle Dee, Meta Knight, Dedede.
If Kirby is getting a 4th character, it's going to be Waddle Dee. Not necessarily Bandana Waddle Dee, mind you, but it's getting a Waddle Dee.

Attached: 1564264701517.png (2880x882, 1.57M)

Kill yourself

if you want this, you're mentally ill

Attached: 8-85453_300kib-900x650-pig-ganon-pig-ganon-zelda.jpg (920x714, 231K)

Attached: Smash_DLC_predictions.jpg (1920x2160, 1.29M)

This is the tread I apologize to Erdrickposters. I thought your character would just be another basic swordie and I was wrong, he is one of the most fun characters in the game. I sincerely apologize to all of you.

That might be true, but Marx is way more fun than BWD in Star Allies, so I'd expect the same in Smash

the irony here is that doomguy is the new zoomer smashfag bandwagon character shilled by people that barely played the new one.

If characters got into Smash based on how good their moveset potential is we'd probably have things like Gengar and Dimentio over Incineroar and Bowser Jr.
I wish I was in that timeline

Like Yoshi/Ness/Lucas. Have an attack for his up-special and just give him really good air speed and good jumps.

The take over has just begun ya stupid japanese fanboy. Cry some more, we'll need the best fuel we can get.

Attached: JPEG_20190921_214825.png (1024x1024, 932K)

You don't represent me, character war faggot.

Attached: 1567483306860.png (1237x132, 65K)

godspeed, rational doombro

Attached: 1524689885407.jpg (523x569, 61K)

I honestly don't get how obsessive people are over Paper Mario. Sure I enjoyed the games, but I never realized it had an actual cultist fanbase.

ITT: children

Attached: Smoke.jpg (888x894, 282K)

see I don't mind Waddle Dee. It's the Bandanna Dee fags who I hate.

Got some sauce for how big Madou Monogatari was, user? Genuinely asking, because I've never read anything really praising those games itself, although I recognize that it's damn older than most

I got the belmonts in smash, I'm satisfied

Basically any character from an already-represented franchise that signals they're out of ideas. Waluigi, Geno, Waddle Dee. I feel this way about Dixie Kong too and I'm willing to die on that hill. I make a slight exception for Zelda because I can see the logic in wanting to go beyond the Triforce but it's still close to the bottom of the barrel. I'm positive Waluigi will get in eventually though.

This is the only acceptable bamco rep

Attached: 10557834.jpg (300x273, 23K)

not vidya, that's like saying Optimus Prime is the only good "konami" rep because he was in dreammix tv

These.

also hate those fags that shit on "humonoid/generic anime characters." I know most of it is shitposting; but the only "mascot/cereal character" left worth adding at this point are Bomberman, NiGHTS, Klonoa, Agumon and maybe Jibanyan.

Attached: 1566861444130.png (800x600, 200K)