What is the most expensive game you own, Yea Forums?

What is the most expensive game you own, Yea Forums?

I have a PAL version of Persona 3 FES, which is 90-100 pounds now, only 20 when I bought it years ago

Attached: fes.jpg (315x445, 40K)

Either ToS for the gamecube sealed. Or gravity rush remastered unopened for the ps4.

No idea. Could maybe get 20 moneys for sonic adventure 2

I guess the same. Pal persona 4 was pretty expensive last time I checked but ntsc is still between 20-30 bucks. I should probably pick it up before it goes too high.

Wait really?

Why is Persona 3 so expensive for limeys?

I guess that too.
The ps2 version of Yakuza 2 seems to go for a bit on ebay as well.

How is this decided?
How do certain games become expensive like this?

No idea, guess theres just less copies so its more rare
Same thing happens in reverse sometimes, Haunting Ground is only 15 pounds in the UK but for the american version its over a hundred dollars

For some reason BT3 still costs like $50 and I have a copy.

Path of Radiance is still like $100. Some guy was selling everything but the game for $90 on ebay.

Attached: 1487576276472.png (231x353, 81K)

Either Melee or some Sega Saturn stuff.

Attached: file.png (600x874, 919K)

Last I checked pretty much all PS2-era megaten is except Nocturne for some reason

It used to be my megaman legends 1 + 2 discs but i think with the PSN releases their value dropped hard

DDS duology is dirt cheap, though. psp versions of persona games are where it gets pretty expensive

Damn, what have you been feeding it?

This is worth 200 dollars now, good game
They just made an anime from the manga this game is based on too, Dororo

Attached: Blood-Will-Tell__60420.1492021276.500.750.jpg (500x500, 36K)

MGS4. It cost me 550 freedom tokens + tax. Would buy again for MGO2.

I have a bunch of unopened Limited Run shit and just random games. I started this gen just never opening games and then pirating them. Like bought Valkyrie Chronicles 4 limited edition for PS4 then pirated it for switch. have all the Jak games limited edition for ps4. Persona 5 etc.

Turok for the N64, 80 euros!

this. I literally bought P3/P4 brand new sealed off amazon for like $30 Canuck bucks a few years ago. Same as Nocturne.

I still have my copy of Pokemon Heartgold, with the box and manual and everything

I got a Japanese Pokemon crystal with the box

I still have my copy of Pokemon Gold, with the box and manual and everything