Imagine streaming

Imagine being a 30+ year old man and streaming video games.

Unless you're making 5k a month minimum, it's not worth the pain. You're not gaining any skills, and people will forget about you in 6 months when your stream inevitably dies.

I feel really sad for these guys.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (346x309, 153K)

You are even more pathetic for making this thread.

lulW TRUE

Fucking based.
OP destroyed.

pic could not be more unrelated. you are braindead

Better than wageslavin'.

OP BTFO'd

Attached: 1437182496808.jpg (596x470, 76K)

t. twitch sub

fun fact, the guy in the image is actually 25. this is what smoking pot all day does to you lol

I guess but it's not like many guys over 30 would choose this because by that age you pretty much played everything under the sun if you really like video games. you'd feel like doing chores streaming games more than anything. I know I would.

At least he got to gangbang that girl in sgdq

how do you think people get to the point they are making 5k a month you retard

>Unless you're making 5k a month minimum, it's not worth the pain
should be true about anything you do

ANY TRUERS IN CHAT

That's your future OP and that's why you made this thread, because it triggers you.

I'd find such a guy just as unrespectable as pewdiepie.

it's true you gotta enter the real life rat-race at some point at least. otherwise nobody will take you seriously.

/thread

$5k a MONTH?
That's just $60k, say $70k with bonuses. That's what some good government jobs pay.

I could imagine streaming. Playing video games to leech lonely suckers of their cash while sitting on your lazy ass all day sounds like a reasonable venue if you have the chops for it.

Imagine watching and donating to streamers. Now that is truly depraved.

What do streamers plan on doing when they start reaching 35+? You have to settle down, make enough to support a family, and pay for your own health insurance. That's on top of constantly trying to stay relevant in a volatile industry that changes every month, and competing with younger, more attractive, and more skilled newcomers all the time. How can you possibly expect to make a career out of it?

I'm genuinely curious what's going to happen to some of these 'influencers' after thry fade into obscurity. Some of the massive ones will be fine but there are a lot of younger ones in their late teens/early 20s with zero job experience outside streaming who pull 800-1000 viewers and don't understand the value of a dollar who are gonna struggle.

Waffle makes at least 10k a month. He's living the dream.

>You have to settle down, make enough to support a family
It's not the 1900s anymore, grandpa. I plan to become a hermit and sustain my hobby while living innawoods, where no zoomers can bother me.

imagine caring this much