youtube.com/watch?v=JpOaQxrsaqI&t=0s
twitter.com/TweekSsb/status/1175518813925904387
twitter.com/Uncivilninja/status/1175599804501487616
youtube.com/watch?v=8vyBV94K4SE
twitter.com/HBJohnXuandou/status/1101742192584880128
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>armada vs toph in ultimate
what a world, its inkling dittos though

Not sure if mang0 is actually dropping out, twitter.com/C9Mang0/status/1175513147001565184 Makes it sound like he is still in it.

When the hell is Armada gonna actually give up on Inkling?

Attached: 1565472144126.png (2250x1302, 3.56M)

How fucking big is Blur?

Attached: cb.png (499x631, 392K)

Leffen sucks. Lost to some random wifi looking Richter. Nobody should listen to him

damn, he thicc

Attached: thick oriental.jpg (1541x817, 204K)

This is the first tournament I've been to in person.... I didn't realize how cliquey the top players are. They all hang out with each other for the most part.

You couldn't tell from the horrible inside jokes and how disgusting a majority of Smash players are?

Come on man, how retarded are you to not expect that?

Eh, the jokes are pretty bad yeah. Guys yesterday were meme-ing irl which was a little cringey. But what do you mean by disgusting though?

He used to practice against Europe's best Belmont on the campiest stages hahahaha what the fuck
>>that faggot ass excuse he put out immediately

Attached: 3f5.png (249x386, 147K)

This is what happens when you stop lifting CRTs.

And this is what happens when you lift up too many CRT's twitter.com/ssbmhax/status/1175137848070221824

FUUCK ZACKRAY

Salem was right

he probably got grandma hands at this point, not even surprised.
crts are a health hazard, i can't even get lazy cunts to carry them in locals

too much soi in one picture

Are they obligated to hang out with other people?

It was beer that did that. Lots and lots of cheap beer.

Just like in school, work, and every other social aspect in life. You hang out with your friends.

Attached: Not enough.jpg (3000x3375, 1.55M)

Inkling is good; Armada is not

Nitro is one of the best Richter players. Cant sleep on him

Hopefully he keeps getting worse so he comes back to melee

Nobody cares about melee anymore.

Spoken like someone who's first Smash was 64 on an emulator

Attached: MELEE.jpg (584x793, 71K)

They will if Armada comes back

Attached: 1560746835431.png (570x770, 390K)

A weapon to surpass Chillin gear...

Chillin will be in Smash Ultimate Summit 2, right?
I need new Chillin posting in my life every year.

GIGANTIC LEFF

He probably will be yeah. That reminds me though, are they gonna announce a melee Summit?

Attached: quality_meme.png (500x376, 294K)

>double jab lock across the stage

I don't know man, Melee is in rough shape lately. For me, I liked Smash 4 a lot when it was out, but I probably watched more high level Melee overall. A lot of iconic Melee stuff happened during Smash 4's lifespan too, people were saying how Melee was in a new golden age at that point. But now Ultimate has pretty much entirely pulled my attention away from Melee, both for playing and watching. Partly because the game is much better than Smash 4, but partly because the Melee scene has gotten so depressing, with Armada quitting, Hbox (a pretty unlikeable personality playing an unlikeable character) being so dominant, mang0 forever losing his chance for 3VO and being depressed all the time, Melee has really lost a lot of the magic unfortunately. It's nice to see up and comers challenging what's left of the old guard but we'll probably never have another era of the gods again.

Attached: 1436840911343.png (188x337, 84K)

>5'6
no way

agreed, the hype is pretty much dead. the last time I was genuinely excited for melee was when plup was super good, but even that is all but over. it's time to lay melee to rest.

yeah fuck off bitch nigga there's more to melee than the gods

Attached: 14803c7e696c29eeafdafaa95f75cd95dcf2d7ffr1-750-576v2_uhq.jpg (750x576, 92K)

The 5 gods really were putting the game on their shoulders. I don't feel that into Melee anymore as well, I still like it, but what is the point, there's no up and coming talent like Leffen was, amazing wins rarely happen, like Wizzy and Axe, maybe once someone is near Hbox level it'll be interesting again.

at least melee had gods whereas ultimate top 8s are always samey with mkleo being the only amazing player

that moment was exciting, but everybody knows that it was a one-time lucky run. besides all he got from this was some homemade trophy. there's no way axe will win a super major with a respectable prize pool.

The problem with Melee's viewer base is that people got too obsessed with the "gods", so now nobody gives a shit anymore when those "gods" aren't playing.
All those up and coming players don't get the credit/attention they deserve

For me I stopped watching specifically because it was the same handful of dudes winning every tournament. It kinda takes the fun out of watching when you can predict 80% of the Top 8 before the event even starts.

>with a respectable prize pool
It was a $30k prize pool what are you talking about. Summit always has much higher prize pools than most melee majors. The genesis 6 prize pool was $11k

>All those up and coming players don't get the credit/attention they deserve
I agree with you entirely but this attention will only come if they defeat anyone in the top 10. So pools are pretty much dead and top 32 give us a slimmer of hope someone upsets Hbox

Did you guys already forget about iBDW destroying hbox at summit and Albert, a literal who falco player, beating him at low tier city 7?

Gods really aren't fun to watch. You can only watch the same people play against each other in a final before it gets stale.

Mortals are far more interesting.

You're only proving my point. Both got the attention they deserved for those wins, of course that was damn hype, just like any upset in any game.
But they are so rare anymore, and like said, people were really mostly into the gods.

There are a couple of notable players who main "mid-tier" characters like Axe and Wizzy and aMSa, and I enjoy watching those guys, but the vast majority of the time if I turn on a Melee stream it's going to be some combination of Fox/Falco/Marth/Puff.

Case in point, even if there is some random upset it's going to be with the same characters whose frame data has been studied inside and out for a decade already. Nothing new is happening, tech isn't really going to get pushed much farther.

The gods were good in that they were someone to beat. That's why aMSa upsetting M2K was so exciting.

>finally a rosalina player
>it's a shitty one

dont bully people its vs a fucking icies autist

That fucking airdodge in at the end

Attached: 1444504401997.gif (500x361, 473K)

i absolutely hate where i live but atleast massive d is from here

This Rosalina is shit but that fucking desync spin into grab is such bullshit.

I just got here, which stream should I be watching?

What's the drama in today's episode?

Attached: competitive melee doubles.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

evo did all this. i still laugh at the people who thought it wouldn't matter. if melee was still in evo then it would still be perfectly healthy right now, especially with all the newcomers and axe and wizzy reaching toppest level.

evo did this by itself. evo is what people, both players and viewers looked forward to. there are other majors but it's not the same.

>letting a woman get raped on mainstage just to look more diverse
Poor tumblerette doesnt deserve this

>leffen losing to literally who
what a fraud

Weren't Melee players who smugly stated during their first years they got back that they strong community that need no stinking Evo?
in hindsight is pretty cathartic to see their reactions when they got dropped and one fag was crying "plz ultimate players, plz boycott evo"
fucking fags deserve it

>mfw the Diddy starts going ham
youtube.com/watch?v=S8rRladhM1g

Melee has been soulless every since mods like UCF and uncle punch became standardized, also twitch overtaking actual tournaments in profit means players dont have to try anymore

ITT: Retards that don't even watch the game. 2019 has been an amazing year for Melee. Just like every time a new game comes out, viewership drops and slowly goes back up. Until a new smash with similar mechanics is released, people will still play it.

That ness got fucking mauled in 3rd round jesus

>SMB, SMW, SM64 world record holder on mic

Holy shit he plays Melee!?

Attached: f6KvyBfU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>marss is up after this set

I bet the diddy fanny frazzles him

Who the fuck are you talking about

Icies and roy?

My theory is that he actually believes he had those world records thanks to the thousands of youtube videos that are labeled as WR despite being nowhere close.
He's still a dumb ass though

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-155428_YouTube.jpg (1078x676, 198K)

Imagine the smell

LOL jesus christ, why are so many commentators dumb as rocks?

Attached: D30J78VW0AAc_0O.jpg (576x1024, 103K)

Theres a lot of diddy players in ultimate this tourny

>guys know eachother for years, some of em ever since the early brawl days which is more than a decade ago now
>t-t-they're so cliquy, I dont l-like it

I shouldn't forget I'm on Yea Forums, where the average user nowadays came here from reddit/neogaf or resetera in 2016 and shares their faggot behaviour

Raichu with hyper beam and thunder when?

why are black people so good at this game

Attached: 1552511817414.png (2048x1152, 3.21M)

>cosmo
>good

The timeline where Raichu was put in Melee over Pichu is probably a based one.

>Nairo
>Black
Get that high yellow mullato hussy off the nigga list

>Tweek
>Banjo
BROS?

Attached: 1551063460766.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>tweek
>poor little white boii.mp4

That's what I like about Ultimate, the variety and viability of fighters

>It's an Mkleo playing joker match
Wake me up when people play characters that aren't boring to watch.

>Joker ditto on the other screen
Fucking hell

Man, I don't feel Joker is broken, but MKLeo sure makes it seem like so, I hate how his counter hits you when activated, no matter your spacing.

>people still trying to call it the leffobble
wew

Gonna stick just because of how fucking stupid the name is.

what is this melee setup
the quality is incredibly crisp

Black people's entire culture is mindgames.

I never knew people other than leffen called it that

>this bowser jr
holy shit

Ludwig von MAX THUNDERCOCK out of nowhere, what the fuck was that fight?

Unit.

let him have it, it's not like he's actually good enough at ult to have any lasting impact

That ludwig fucking shit all over bara cat and snake holy shit

>These boring ass commentators shilling Celeste
Can these streams hire just ONE interesting guy to chat during fights if they absolutely need them?

>all posts are about ultimate stream

meleebros..

Attached: 2876316d6145707c4a0289daf72db83e0ddd0181b5aa4daa6cb41566db9897cb.png (358x512, 165K)

FUCK YOU HATIN ASS NIGGA, nobody gives a fuck what cho bitch thinks!
Give me that mutha fucking chain. Get the fuck outta here you ole hook ass punk ass nigga. Ole hating ass nigga. Beat it. Nigga

>That melee crowd

Attached: melee crowd.jpg (805x452, 58K)

If I were to take a guess, they use Slippi to make it look like it does.

i like how he is all sponsored up and his competition is just some dude in shorts and flip flops.

You had it coming meleeniggers. Kermit tried to warn you but you continued to stink up tournaments. Keep dabbing on them ultichads.

Attached: 1565021033227.png (769x330, 332K)

>Melee commentators saying shit like dami and puni uwu shit
They deserve this fate.

There's literally only one black person in that image and he's mixed with so much other shit

I'm a casual fan of Smash. I always felt that Melee hung on simply because Brawl sucked ass and Wii U was just okay. Ultimate's fucking great, though. Why even bother with the old Smash games. Melee's dead because why the fuck would you play Melee when you have Ultimate.

why is lelffen such a bitch

Melee has unique mechanics that no other game has.
Recently I feel it's been slowing down, but the game feels different than every other Smash

Amsa is sick
I know you all hate Melee but you should actually give it a try. It has a high skillcap and moving feels fantastic. It has a lot of momentum and a lot of things to learn, you can download it and Dolphin and play on your computer. Not to mention you can play it, ranked, online. It's better than Nintendo's online.

He talks like a nigger even though he isn't one. Then again almost everyone who plays or follows smash competitively talks like a nigger faggot hipster.

My fucking god, I didn't know how truly autistic some of you retards were.

melee is pretty gay and boring right now, wait until semis or something

God damn Zackray has the superior chink genes.
Looking forever like a shota. They already small, might as well look like a 10000 year old male dragon turned human.

Attached: 1461544053280.png (530x520, 66K)

I want to but I really don't want to play a Smash game that doesn't have Corrin.

Myran's rocking the "fucking kill me please jesus" beard.

Zackray bustering out against Myran right now.

man this is a slow fucking tournament
2 days for a 280 participant tourney is silly

Why can't Lucky ever play this consistent

buster or god?

Attached: the blur.png (559x319, 385K)

Myran is fucking cringe but Zackray is a faggot. Great

Attached: counter.png (361x243, 183K)

wait what i thought mango dropped out

Zackary has never been the same since his devastating loss to MkLeo. It's like he's been so mindbroken by that loss that he wants to be MkLeo now by copying his playstyle.

Is that the one where he started crying on stage and fell to the floor like an anime character? I only recently started watching competitive smash. Mkleo is wonderful.

Is wobbling allowed?

Yeah, he started picking up Joker after that match.

Mang0 is sick
Yes

mango just got wobbled

He mains ROB though. He just chose Joker for that matchup.

Nobody cared about melee period

co-mains him

Don't know why. He lost, sure, but he gave a great fight. The only one I've seen against Mkleo that should have been a lifelong mindfuck was Tweek getting his Pokemon Trainer's 2-game lead utterly buttfucked for 6 rounds straight.

Army not going for a wobble from a grab? wtf

I thought Joker was broken and supposed to carry players. What happened?

lmao mango

OHNONONONONONONO GET WOBBLED

>Mango jobbing again

I was thinking about growing my beard out, thank you for posting this and making me instantly change my mind.

Yum.

Attached: mango-panna-cotta.jpg (600x713, 55K)

10 frame fucking buffer and less than a fucktillion matchups with no dlc characters to deal with

Brawl is 10x the game than Ultimate or Melee, where the fuck are the tournaments?

you wish, fag

One game away from Salem versus Leffen 2

>Falco loses again lmao
Why do I main this cocksucking bird

>Army vs Axe coming up

Attached: Gourgeist.jpg (1200x675, 57K)

Do you think he'll fuck up again if they fight?

>Puppeh vs Salem
I kinda want Salem to lose and shit on Leffen in losers

Zackray just lost to Big D, this bugman was supposed to beat Leo? Ha this tourney is another easy win for king spic

He didn't try, there's a difference.

Maybe. I don't care for either that much but it would be great for them to meet in bracket again.

Leffen is a Melee player; he has no real knowledge of Ultimate. The last set was a fluke, Leffen is garbage as fuck.

'sup Salem? Are you going to break out Hero again?

Peach nigger is still in.

>t.salem
Get fucked, manlet. Both Leffen and Salem are cancer.

He's average height at worst

Why do people put so much stock into him and other japs when they always choke harder then Nario?

>zackray lost and got destroyed by myran and big dick
it's over weebs

...Lol? He's better than any Amerilard, just like every Japanese player. They generally just have jetlag.

He's 5"

Salem defeated Puppeh. Dream is dead.

>salem has to play marss
Yeah he's out

Salem can easily take it lol, you retards undermine is skill too much. He has what it takes to beat Mkleo
And?

>He's better than any Amerilard
He lost to Myran and Big D.

Missed the whole weekend so far, what's been wild?

How is aMsa playing?

Who did Zackray use? Is there a video?

when did he get so heavy?

>Hes better than any amerilard
>Constantly places lower than them.

Attached: 1555826560424.png (662x578, 325K)

Leffen and Puppeh are playing and they're deciding to show an Olimar ditto instead

Zackray is really overrated

What character did Zackray fight with?

Losers Bracket almost never takes priority over Winners.

Joker

joker

What a fag, guess he practiced with Banjo for no reason.

>finally a rosalina player again
>it's actually a pretty good one this time

Attached: rosalinaeyes.jpg (400x240, 18K)

lui$ lost in losers to some dude called chag.
maybe armada can make it a bit further now.

LEFFEN BEAT PUPPEH. WE DID IT LEFFEN BROS

Hey man guy has to get the bread

It's the best Rosalina of them all.

Leffen (25th) 3-1 puppeh(20th)

Puppeh is an even whinner bitch so this is good

Falco rolling this lardass Goku

Is dabuzz going to summit? Really liked him last time he was there

i always underrate leffen, thought puppeh had it for sure

>even whinier than leffen
impossible.

Puppeh is shit

dittos suck

also sfat got wobbled lul

I have no idea Rosalina hard counters Olimar this fucking hard.

Don't oversell it.
They are fairly equal.

Why the fuck would friends choose to hang out with each other instead of random spergs who are going to ask to challenge you every second.

Based lip man

I'm not gonna lie, Rosalina is actually really fun to watch with her desycnhs when she isn't cheesing 20% kills due to Rage

Big D and his Ice Climbers are still in it, took out Zan.

Jesus fuck, He deleted all of Myran's pikman. The commentators are right, Lip Man was just bullying him at that point.

Melee is significantly faster and far more technical than any of the other smash games.

How do no commentators know that the Dramatic Zoom hit doesn't reflect the hitbox

...Lmao? Ultimate has similar tech and more but hundreds of matchups, it's not even close. Ultimate has the far higher skill ceiling.

>Dabuz slowly playing more and more Rosalina
I love it.
>Salem is washed as fuck without his crutch
kinda sad

Alot of ult characters are homogenous and there isn't dumb bullshit like l cancels

>why would you play chess when you have checkers?

Attached: 1391040516593.jpg (353x334, 32K)

Melee actually has lower runspeed and airspeed than Ultimate on almost every character and similar startup on moves. It has momentum in the air to even that up, and L-canceling means some melee moves are faster, but a lot of top Ultimate characters have auto-cancels that are even faster.
Both games are actually fast, just not in the same way.

Is leo back to joker main? I remember him using chrom in some korean tourney

Dont give such low quality bait a (You) user

Lol; try playing Joker then tell me it's not more technical. Fucking retards.

You're leaving off movement. Ultimate plays slower because there aren't as many movement and movement interrupt options so moving has much more commitment.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpOaQxrsaqI&t=0s

>blur got fat again

Attached: 70b8125de8f49dabfe77e27bae391bd4007d6d9345b8b6ade4215eff413b38f2.gif (500x281, 1012K)

This guy is getting murdered

This poor Shulk player. Just getting fed to the slaughter.

>Abloo bloo bloo I got BTFO so it's bait

why is leffen being so positive on twitter, what bizarro realm are we in

Melee is a bit slower, but movement is less committal, and Smash Ultimate is faster but too committal, essentially?

he's winning

Hopefully he's finally on meds

Because he is trying to get his fans back after his last meltdown last tournament.

He is winning, but when he loses it'll all be his fans fault.

twitter.com/TweekSsb/status/1175518813925904387
This is a player who has choked beyond the point of choking. He can't find a Bayo to be carried by so he's having a crisis.

>carried
?

Armada apparently won a 40 minute set vs Lemmon.

Yeah, exactly. In Melee you can afford to run in because adjusting on the fly is easy, but in Ultimate defensive options are really weak so moving around is more risky. In Ultimate, shield doesn't cancel initial dash even, so dashdancing around is really dangerous.

Bayo carried all her players.

>Mods are deleting japanese messages in chat
Why are mods such niggers?

Except Tweek.

Attached: file.png (462x140, 17K)

Yeah Tweek is undeniably good but he can't stick to one character which is why he's been choking so hard recently.

Samsora is getting destroyed

Melee core gameplay is still better in my opinion. Even then I still prefer to watch Ultimate because that game is new and actually not trash unlike Smash 4.

Come again?

This aged like ur mum

Samsora is getting destroyed

He only used bayo super late into S4 tho...

Glutonny living for 10000 years.

I haven't seen Dajuan "Energy" McDaniels at a tourney in forever

Japs can't handle the frog.

LEFFEN IS OUT
OUT
OUT

>Leffen

Armada vs Salem if he can get past Chag.

what is the size of leffen right now?

Nicko 3-1 leff
void 3-1 mvd

Leffen got shulk'd

lol

Attached: leffenI II II I_.png (672x210, 34K)

Where's the shroomed post about shulk turning colors

Salem will beat Armada and will finally shut the meleefags up. 3-1 incoming and finally we can see melee cult leaders get ousted while their dead game gets 7k views. lmao

>i lost because i played worse than my opponent
OMG the johns he so mad LUL

Smashfags are autistic

It must be rough to be Leffen

Zackray has high peaks, but that's it

armada vs salem where?

No i just think it's funny that the tweets came one after the other

>entire thread is nothing Ultizoomers

I'm fully convinced all the Ultishitters on Yea Forums are crossboarding/outsider nintendofags as this place always prefers the more advanced and deep earlier entries in long-running franchises over their casualized sequels except when it comes to Smash. There's no other way to explain that.

i just walked up to a top player and tried to challenge him and he literally put his entire hand right up against my face

tl;dr, make your complaints shorter.
People have been talking about Melee as well, or just make your own Melee-only thread idk

>Armada Salem not being streamed
Worst upset of the tourney, audience 3-0d by stream

BRUH I JUST WALKED UP AND TOLD MK LEO TO TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY K. ROOL AND HE SAID NO WTF THESE PEOPLE ARE SO RUDE

>armada made it to top 16
is he that good?

keep coping autistic melee nigger

twitter.com/Uncivilninja/status/1175599804501487616
POTENTIAL TWITTER STREAM OF ONE TRICK PONY VS RESEARCH

thats super unprecedented desu. Armada's only notable victory in ult is vs zero in summit.

Kill yourself zoomer

Attached: 1548029505820.jpg (1644x1810, 444K)

doesn't matter if melee is more complicated if it's less fun

not yet. he has to beat salem

no knee vs johnson on bts4
time for kino

This twitter account says that the match will be streamed, but the smash.gg bracket says it already started? Not sure how to take the new info.

>t. has never played Melee
It's way more fun than Ultimate if you enjoy difficult games and fast movement, but then again the majority of Yea Forums is underage autists that sucks at games

get a load of this smelee

Attached: EA-1zfUU8AArvoY.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Attached: 346346334.jpg (1674x800, 381K)

SMashfags are the worse fanbase

Attached: Ultimate.png (1480x695, 670K)

all me btw

>meleefags are the worst fanbase
agreed

competitive ultimate is like watching paint dry and melee needs an update so bad it's pitiful

Attached: 1555730752548.jpg (638x361, 15K)

If you want to play difficult games then go play SC or tekken, the difficulty in those games is much more fun than melee's jank

Actually incorrect

respect your superiors autistic melee cuck

Attached: 75474574596.jpg (1201x564, 131K)

Your opinion is appreciated, here's a (you) hope it brightens up your day

Attached: 1569117148442.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

how?

>this one guy arguing with himself trying to start shit
Sad
Anyway, were there any upsets happening in either of the games?

Attached: 7g8gi.jpg (352x549, 57K)

>478879026
Talk to me in 2 years when you retards have moved onto the next game and dismissed the previous kek

>jojo
your opinion don't matter

Why are PT players so fucking annoying

>Same games #1565132
Yikes... uwu

The inputs for SSBM rival Starcraft, despite it not being a traditional fighting game the skill ceiling is fucking immense

Light leveled up, Nairo won too

you're all smash fags. you will never ever be accepted by real competitive communities. never ever

Attached: gade and jugi.jpg (505x527, 48K)

Attached: 67897976.jpg (205x276, 20K)

At least post a real competitive game

Attached: 63364643643643.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

>The inputs for SSBM rival Starcraft
you're delusional

>being this deluded
Ultimate will last until 2025 at least considering we're getting at least one more year of DLC. You're gonna have to get used to that faggot.

You can see the disgust on Storder's face. I know all too well

>478879604
Kek

Holy shit the veiwcount between Melee and Ultimate.

Attached: Laughing Asain Man.jpg (407x428, 20K)

how fucked is armada?
How has he been playing today?

They withheld the match for the meme magic

Attached: 1538027092147.png (1920x1080, 272K)

Salem's gonna shit on this washed, overimportant trashlord so easily

Armada reached higher in ultimate than leffen.

Thank god they know what will bring them viewers.

Predictions & wishes? 3-1 Salem but I want Armada to win.

Attached: file.png (806x490, 697K)

is armada still using inkling? i dont think ive seen any inklings lately, what happened to cosmos?

youtube.com/watch?v=8vyBV94K4SE

Salem 3-1 at ABSOLUTE worst. Armada is carried by Inkling so he might snag a game.

faded into irrelevance after getting pounded by leon

3-0 Salem, but I always hope that Salem gets destroyed whenever he's playing.

depends
is armada the one to shit on samsho at evo
because if so i want him to lose

>zoomers literally root for a black trans furry since their favorite streamers hate Melee
So this is nu-Yea Forums...

He is.
He's usually fairly chill, though.

no but samsho deserves to be shit on its garbage

I root for m2k's nigger, obviously.

button mashing =/ micromanaging

Attached: 1560571367420.png (150x150, 28K)

>low IQ game so braindead Melee players play for easy money is more popular than cultured game for high-IQ chads

Wow, stop the fucking presses.

Hey, Smash 64 is gaining relevance due to the modding scene starting to finally blossom. People finally expanded the stage select to have multiple pages so you can actually play all those 1P courses on top of custom ones without replacing the rest, and the start of custom characters (all clones so far and no extra slots yet, but showing promise).

well, you should lose too
i'm betting on salem to make you saltier
also terry in smash, boiz :^)
he should have kept his chill about samsho then
what goes around comes around

YEARS

>moving goalposts
Not to mention a lot of Starcraft APM is "useless" inputs to keep their hands warm

That was fucking BALLSY from our guy Salem.

Attached: 498.jpg (408x470, 50K)

Honestly Snake is fucking disgusting to play against

OF

>Armada is carried by Inkling
How? The character has no results, I can't even name another Inkling player that's not Cosmos.

i never mentioned apm. Learn to read

uh did he cut off his balls or something

>That finisher
I was rooting for Armada's comeback, but that was niiiice.

What are Ultimate's most boring characters Yea Forums?
>Palutena
>Snake

Every single Ultimate character is an incredibly boring floaty with zero combos or mobility. It's hilarious watching you people act like any one character is lamer than the other: they're all so fucking lame they make Melee puff look hype.

Yeah man of course when I said inputs I was referring to micromanaging! Melee is extremely high skillcap despite what your favorite streamer says, go donate a 100 bomb and play your babby game

>Mi mi mi, oh oh mi oh mi, mi oh gwei
Oh oh oh, mi oh mi oh
Hm hm hm
Mi mi gwei mi oh oh mi nao mi, mi oh gwei
Oh oh gwei oh na mi gwei ohhh

Cope

The one Ultimate character I enjoy watching is Peach, she's pretty cool

take a shower

OF

Seeth

That would be you.

Armada has 0 experience against Snake, right? He doesn't seem to know how he works at all

Attached: 1566772109645.jpg (1032x956, 116K)

Snake can be pretty nice

Armada free

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

when did I say melee wasn't high skill cap? I just said it wasn't fun. Once again, learn to read

>Fox
>Wolf
>Young Link
>Inkling
>Chrom/Roy
>Peach/Daisy
>Pikas
>Joker

What the fuck are you talking about?

>stroder beating samsora
racism won bros

Attached: 634346346.jpg (558x846, 116K)

Attached: 1566698007303.jpg (1448x2048, 224K)

>478880896
Kill yourself

gernades exploding whenever you a snake holding them is dumb

>no dab

What a literal child

>based salem doesn't even handshake
>sticks ass in armada's face too

Attached: 1407279986999.jpg (694x530, 88K)

RECERCH

Does anyone still unironically think Inkling is broken?

Attached: 1518232330456.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

how can you enjoy watching this? When's rivahls

It does seem dumb that the dude who's literally holding an exploding grenade can take no damage but the dude next to him does

I'm starting to like Salem now. Villains like that facilitate kino.

hey, if you wanna make me, we can meet at a gym in northern virginia, i am not afraid of a throwdown
cagefight, kickbox, regular boxing, shitty point martial arts, what's your medicine

It actually is
Armada just have 0 experience against almost all the other S tiers

when did stroder get this good

Are you 12?

>salem runs away like an autistic child
>armada just lets out a dad laugh

Can you really call him a villain? Meleefags are the ones who started this and they're rightfully getting btfo at every turn.

>STILL shitting on Stroder in 2019
the state of smashtards

Every character sucks in Ultimate because the base engine is hot garbage. Also all those characters fucking blow compared to Melee Marth/Fox/Falco/Falcon/Pika/Yoshi.

>ultizoomers have no arguments so they have to resort to ad hominems instead of actual arguments.

Actually embarrassing. I'm LITERALLY debating with retarded children.

i saw eu had a rivals event yesterday, maybe you can grab the vod

There's probably still some retarded online warrior who still hasn't figured out how to dodge roller, and thinks Inkling is OP because of that around here.

>Zero Suit Zelda
Never have I needed something so much without knowing it.

>tfw there won't be another comfy melee Yea Forums thread until the next summit

Attached: 1538432231534.jpg (1344x2048, 243K)

Congratulations to Leo for winning Mainstage

He looks like he smells like rancid shit

stop baiting faggot you're the only child here

come find out, i'm offering an irl mutual combat challenge

shut the fuck up tonkasaw

believe it or not, he's one of the better-smelling players at tourneys

stay utterly buttblasted

Attached: 976967964.jpg (505x466, 80K)

>amazing air mobility
>one of if not the best recovery of the game
against
>predictable kill options with roller
>no killing tilts like other top tiers
>average projectile
>only 1 kill confirm
I think they are high tier but not top tier also armada almost never went for grabs on salem's landings I think that would've helped him a lot

same offer
salem btfo's armada lmao

I'm not the guy you're sucking the dick off, just wondering based on that last post.
Here's a last (You) from me.

Has there been any Robin play this tournament?

Speaking of Summit; When's the next one?

>Armada made it to 17th
>his last tournament was almost like 6 months ago

Honestly that's really good

You're being pathetic

Haven't seen any

Attached: 1566686551181.jpg (2232x2219, 289K)

>no webms
>no stale memes
>nothing but game vs game shitposting

Attached: 1545304138735.png (574x532, 456K)

oh lmao so you were like e-sticking up for him and you're like his pet cat or something ok great but the offer still stands for you too
come make me do whatever it is you want me to do, if you win the fight, i'll do whatever

That was rape.

Cope.

Refer to , the fact that you think your game being so braindead casuals like it is a good is actually embarrassing. You probably think that having more characters is a good thing too lmao

LMAO MELEEFAGS CRYING ABOUT SALEM NOT GIVING A HANDSHAKE

actual onions, the salt is beautiful

him and plup have had really good runs in these last tourneys, so far only wizzy has gotten top 8

why isn't thread blowing up like when leffen beat salem? was this really that boring?

That is a shame. Its always fun to watch a good Robin player.

>meleefags getting btfo
>when leffen BTFO salem at smash con and armada doesn't even enter tournaments

>Melee 4,000 viewers
>Ultimate 19,000 viewers
OH NO NO NO NO

SMELEE FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: a79.png (362x337, 107K)

He's a special case of retard.
There's a reason everyone hates him

Not planned, it's next year because the last summit for this year is going to be ultimate

Attached: 1550940248019.jpg (1280x620, 160K)

And people think I'm a shitter for saying Leffen and Salem are the same type of Cancer

Attached: 1569116918595.jpg (637x360, 94K)

not really but ok, salem won anyway and you guys being pathetic about melee getting booted for samsho at evo is good salt, and this is better salt

Motherfucker PG Mooned him, it wasnt at all about the handshake

because leffen has actually been competing in touraments and he was the one who had a beef with salem. Armada didn't really do much to salem and these days mostly just streams, which is kind of why Salem acting that way was funny.

never forget
twitter.com/HBJohnXuandou/status/1101742192584880128

Well at least there's people posting cute anime girls

Attached: 1567602036397.png (500x387, 192K)

Nobody likes Salem. People popping off over Salem losing to Leffen was more about people being happy that Salem got shut up than people celebrating Leffen winning

5'4 homosexual furry negroes represent ultimate
6' tall aryan chads represent melee
it doesn't matter what salem does, he lost at life

Armada is based

Attached: Armada.png (594x321, 34K)

Leffen is more of an actual competitor. This was Armada's fiest tournament in a long time. A victory from Salem was expected, a victory from Armada would have been hilarious.

>void playing sheik in ultimate and actually doing well
oh shit

keep crying meleecuck. your father armada got dabbed on by a gay nigga

What happened?

>check Salem twitter
>all the people cheering him are either furries or niggers
>everyone else is posting clowns

Attached: 1568067058214.png (900x900, 316K)

who told you shiek is bad in ultimate?

hey, what goes around comes around
>talking about acting pathetic
>has this video
wew lad

Salem didn't want to shake hands

>using bad joker

Attached: 1560396569391.jpg (400x562, 28K)

How does it feel to be a massive faggot who sucks the dick of Fire Emblem's worst character?
People who don't understand why people like Melee will never try Melee and enjoy it because they aren't interested in a high skill ceiling or being rewarded for time put into it.
They want instant gratification and as many characters as possible, to hell with depth and physics.

Salem just up and left after the set without saying GGs, his tag was also "Research" which I guess upsets Meleefags.

Didn't shake his hand then proceeded to put his ass in Armada's face.
Thought the beef was more Salem/Leffen, dunno why he is so mad to Armada.

Attached: 1341592948727.jpg (447x604, 81K)

Attached: 85685.jpg (201x257, 22K)

I thought the fact that he purposely avoided eye contact when refusing/getting up was funnier. Made him look autistic as fuck.

you know armadas gay right?

Salem Mooned him onstage and didnt shake his hand

>B-but he kept his pants on

Fucking barely

it's void's rosalina pick. Not as great in this game but the familiarity from smash 4 helps plus people have gotten rusty on the matchup.

Void just can't do it with Joker. It's not his character

>tai's amsah techs
>this marth ditto

Attached: 1547032238304.jpg (720x766, 29K)

Salem didn't fist bump Armada after the set and clumsily made his way offstage, which included many seconds of Salem shoving his ass in Armada's face.

i was not in that research drama
why meleefags are making up a stink for that word?

lies

>How does it feel to be a massive faggot who sucks the dick of Fire Emblem's worst character?
Utterly fucking excellent.

Attached: 1555553158990.jpg (800x602, 69K)

Oh, you're talking about Melee

Must be nice to be part of such a small, tight-knit community

>FIVE
>FOOT
>FOUR

Attached: bruh look at this dood.jpg (960x1280, 192K)

He should change his handle to Smudge

>citation needed

>why yes my favorite band is paramore

He's the same gf since like 2013

Salem hates all melee players.

Meleefags have a victim complex despite talking down to people for over a decade.
See
If they become the victims (while still propping themselves up) they think people will overlook all the garbage they've spewed.

Armada has kinda quietly been putting him on blast in his analysis videos.

salem said he did years of research and peopld spammed that phrase afterward to mock him but it turns out he likes it and kept using it as his catchphrase

gay here
nah

Attached: 1567699856316.png (688x522, 138K)

Based Armada that twitter faggot seems like a real bitch boy

BASED

except jason

kys fag

jason is not a melee player though

samurai shodown is better than melee shit

Did Leo only play with Joker?

>nooo they're toooxiiiic :'(

Attached: Untitled.png (1192x317, 123K)

its odd watching meleeniggers quit after screaming about how the game would never die

Attached: tav04nc8isj21.png (480x600, 128K)

HOLY FUCK VOID

Dude this Shiek is actually legit

YOOOO

watching gods fight was the highest level melee we've ever seen.

don't forget the other 2 streams

I like Both Smash Ultimate and Melee

didn't tell one lie and now samsho is canceled anyway

Attached: 1542401517068.png (1024x574, 1.17M)

uhhhhhhhhhhhh, what do you have to say now

>Hugs 2-0 vs iBDW
He dropped out of law school for this?

Muteace was playing pretty poorly, that really shouldn't have killed in any realistic situation.

VoiD's dedication is showing. Holy shit that was good.

Why the fuck doesn't void just use pikachu or joker???
pika is braindead and joker is strong sheik

Attached: 1567363899147.gif (316x213, 3.89M)

hugs is a jobber he'll get reversed 3-0d

Joker and Sheik aren't even that similar

>Parroting public opinion
They are completely different characters that both have their strengths and weaknesses.
Sheik, for example, has one of the safest neutrals in the game, so much so that if you're a good player, the only thing you have to worry about is getting the Kill

he does hes just not very good with them

What a sissy faggot.

Attached: 52323552253.jpg (317x414, 45K)

because void played shiek all throughout his smash 4 career? They aren't that alike as most people want you to believe, shiek has way fast aerials and entirely different setups.

his joker isn't as good because he doesn't play anything like leo and his pika was still pretty unpolished
seems to be the kind of person to do more with less

Has he even done this well using either of those characters?

What is D1 talking about?

I thought all directional airdodges have ~3 seconds of endlag?

>le Joker is just better Sheik meme

Too little passion in those characters compared to his sheik

doesnt work with armada, just post the bald spot

What did he say? I'm pretty sure airdodge endlag is character dependant.

that is it? so because salem didn't have a shit about their mockery are acting like this?

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (660x371, 21K)

No, it's actually tied to a certain fall height iirc
It's why you see fox being able to act faster than jiggs out of it, even though they fall the same distance one reaches it faster

Because Void is based and wants to win with someone he enjoys

OH NO ARMADA BROS. WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: 54744474.jpg (576x344, 43K)

He called Meleefags shitters and "not part of the smash community"
You can see why everyone treats him as a clown

from what I understand all characters have the same airdodge length but depending on their fallspeed some are faster or slower. So jigglypuff and peach have slow airdodges

Not him but, he's hot

Attached: 1537793013333.jpg (1600x2000, 185K)

TOP KEK BASED

goddamn lmao i dont think he had to take it that far

He's coping way too hard with losing to Leffen

>Ultimate Pools
>Melee top 8
Patrician strolling through.

Attached: LOOK HOW HARD I CAN PEE.jpg (1168x518, 264K)

Salem has been playing ultimate for 11 years, only makes sense he beat Armada

every up and coming fox player will always get whooped by a 50 year old samus main.
fact.

what can i say? smashers are retarded and think drama is what makes a game good

yep, samsora is going home in 17th

MVD no longer with PG?

Okay, this guy's extremely based.

Picture or video?

>casual
Your thoughts are meaningless.

at least use a better pic

Attached: 74575445747.jpg (493x667, 92K)

youre 10 months late on this

who are the winners top 8?

swede

Is Samsora not feeling it today or something?
Not to downplay Stroder or MVD, but I really didn't expect them to beat him at all

Attached: 1541122137566.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

>slowpoke.jpg

Nigger this is not even real drama
drama is ltg vs viscant, villains were the likes of filipino champ
what is this tomfoolery?

Attached: 4636466.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Something is missing when he plays Pikachu and his Joker is not that good when compared to MKspic's. He was a top Sheik in 4.

Project harder, I was being as objective as possible coming from a background of being PR'd in Melee and Brawl, while still playing casually with friends.

How is Salem not right though? Melee fags have ways treated themselves as a separate part of the smash community.

They don't care about the Smash Bros series, they care about melee. There's nothing wrong with that but they should stop pretending. It's clear as day when Leffen had that Twitter meltdown a few weeks ago.

Attached: 1564972428512.png (180x235, 28K)

I'm exaggerating but void knows how to make up strings as he goes, that's definitely good for joker.
He knows how to dragdown upair with sheik so what's stopping him from doing it with joker?
He knows how to pressure with needles so why wouldn't he know how to use the gun/sideb?
that's just going to end up in massive disappointment man lol
he's been top 10 in the world for ever, why can't he just give them a shot?

its what passes as something worth talking about in the smash community

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen MVD play in a good while.

johnxuandou never respected smash players

Napoleon complex

It goes deeper than that because his "years of research" was just him saying Melee is not a Smash game because reasons unrelated to the game itself. It's just Salem acting a clown then liking the attention so he kept it up.

>samsho is canceled anyway
>canceled
>it is getting a second season starting next year
heh

>How is Salem not right

Because Brawlfags were always the contrarians who thought sticking to Melee was a sign that you were a bad player, that brawlfag mentality has been a thing for 11 years and has not dissapated.

mvd is done for, sammy sosa always powers up in losers

Because Joker is a grappler and dragdowns are like the only thing their combos have in common.

>melee will never die noooo delet this
>oh no no no no people are quitting left and right now how will i streamboar :^(
>oh no no no no hungryboxes everywhere and i am not hungry delet jiggerpuff nooooo

Has leffen got eliminated yet? i hate that faggot

kek

This guy is a massive SNK shill, and rolls with that feels faggot from time to time, can't stand him

you can say the same about 64 players, or ultimate players. Actually the melee players are those that play the most smash games. You don't see ultimate players entering melee or 64 but you see melee players entering 64 and ultimate. Ultimate players don't even play smash 4 and brawl anymore, they just play the most current one whatever it is

>Leffen is Melee!!
>Salem is Ultimate

Shut the fuck up, holy fuck. Melee Players play Ultimate, they just choose to grind Melee because they think its a better game. Why should they move on when Sakurai specifically created Brawl because he hates Competitive gaming?

I dont care what Sakurai says now, these days, creating a game that alienates your fanbase will always have more weight than just saying "well I don't hate Melee players per se"

because most melee players are old farts that saw all the game pass, while a large part of the ultimate players are younger than fucking melee.

if they enter 64 and ultimate and melee then why are they only considered melee players?

I'm still recovering from Samsora's 'don't dead name me' twitter thread lmao

>Melee Players play Ultimate, they just choose to grind Melee because they think its a better game.

So why does Leffen keep saying Ulti isn't a serious thing for him and then keep going to tourneys and dropping out of Melee ones because 'muh tired'

>ultimate over
OH NO NO NO NO I THOUGHT WE WERE THE BETTER GAME

based, so many retards in this thread that are either underage or too much of a neet to be able to play more than one. Melee is the harder competitive game, but I enjoy 64 and Ultimate as well

I'm not saying they need to move on if they don't like the game, just don't pretend to be tribal leaders over a game you're not a top player in or really care about

Dude, Leffen himself has been dropping Melee and neglecting to grind it, he's been putting more effort into Ultimate. Everyone knows Melee's dying.

>Don't touch me you filthy casual

Attached: file.png (858x791, 970K)

>dont dead name me thread
post it

Because Ultimate invalidates brawl and smash 4 so there's no reason to play those games

>leffen this leffen that
I though he got eliminated about 2 hour ago. Why are you still clinging to his dick?

Why the fuck do you care so much about a game you obviously don't play? Melee has been "dying" since Brawl. Stop letting it live rent free in your head or actually play it for once you fucking autist

their main game is melee because that's the one they spend the most time in but they still play/enter other games
they still don't play brawl and smash 4, I thought they loved smash?

>I dont care what Sakurai says now, these days, creating a game that alienates your fanbase will always have more weight than just saying "well I don't hate Melee players per se"
imagine actually thinking this

he is /ourguy/

Leffen convincing himself in his own tweets of his own bullshit is absolutely fascinating. He keeps saying shit like "I'm proud of myself for dropping out of Melee now, selfcare :) sad people will troll me for this but real fans know what's up"

ULTIFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Chill down, ya big baby. Melee was stronger than ever during Brawl, denying that it's dying now is just arguing against facts. Or what, did you forget that EVO removed it?

they do, hence why they are playing smash.

wanting to play brawl or smash 4 with ultimate is like wanting to play sf2 world warrior or champion edition when hyperfighting and super turbo exists

I hope he doesn't quit any time soon, his meltdowns are hilarious. He's been ignoring Melee so damn much in favor of Ultimate yet he refuses to acknowledge it.

Attached: 1567726564552.png (240x226, 41K)

>Real fans

Haha
This nigger thinks he has fans

Kek you'll see, you retards will drop Ultimate for the next game and talk shit about it just like every time a new smash comes out. Melee had 79k viewers at Pound and Ultimate had 49k, kill yourself

put yourself in meleefags shoes. you would snap too if you had to listen to vish drone on for hours about vapid bullshit

And he shits on Ultimate all the time,and the players. Like he always says 'lmaoooo Ultimate players not getting up at 6amto grind their MAINS no passion lololol' I'm so glad ESAM triggered this loser.

And you'll keep playing your prehistoric, bug ridden garbage that no one cares about anymore and refuse to evolve beyond it.

why do they isolate themselves form the smash community? why do they despise older games and not treat them like smash games?

the finger? thats a little cheesy...

COSMOS LMAOOOOOO

I'm his fan

What did ESAM do? Did he call out his bullshit?

>surpassed ultimate at a major
>no one cares about
Does it being buggy even matter? It has better movement, the highest skillcap in the series, and the biggest legacy. Everyone can use the "bugs", I think you're just bad at video games or literally underage. Kill yourself.

ESAM mentioned he is sick of people listening to Leffen acting like he knows anything.

Attached: 1546112988064.gif (1000x793, 675K)

>Ult dead but Melee still going
Lmao ultibabies got no stamina

It's fine if you're so inept that you can't play anything other than a 2 decade old game that's best played on fucking CRTs, lmao.

no. Esam said Leffen had too much influence on the competitive scene, which is nonsense

To be broadcast on the BTS Smash channels tomorrow starting at 11 AM Pacific (2 PM Eastern)

Melee Winners

Hungrybox Jigglypuff vs. aMSa Yoshi

Axe Pikachu vs. ARMY IC's

PewPewU Marth vs. n0ne Captain Falcon

Zain Marth vs. Fiction Fox

Melee Losers

Ginger Falco (Lucky) vs. ChuDat IC's (ARMY)

Lucky Fox (Axe) vs. Mang0 Falco (ARMY)

Azel Fox (Zain) or Tai Marth (PewPewU) vs. Nut Sheik (iBDW)

Franz Doc (Zain) vs. HugS Samus (Azel)

Ultimate Winners

MkLeo Joker vs. Dabuz RosalinaOlimar

Marss ZSS vs. Glutonny Wario

Stroder Roy vs. Light Fox

VoiD Sheik vs. Nairo Palutena

Ultimate Losers

Nicko Shulk (MkLeo) vs. Prodigy Mario (Raito)

Salem Snake (Marss) vs. Raito Duck Hunt (Glutonny)

Samsora Peach (Stroder) vs. Tea Pacman (Light)

MuteAce Peach (VoiD) vs. Pandarian PT (Nairo)

Who's winning?

>pound
Lol okay grandpa

Yeah what the other user said, and Leffen replied with a tweet of ESAM with a video about Leffen implying he's a hypocrite then deleted it and eventually told people to leave him 'the fuck alone'

>highest skillcap
thats not pm

I go to locals for Ultimate as well, it's an easy game that's less stressful. It's extremely easy to learn in comparison, kek

What's wrong with playing both and preferring Melee? Oh right, we get grouped into a "them" against "you" retarded nu-gaymers who hate the concept of long term reward

Attached: 1550250007314.jpg (1616x1080, 171K)

He always does that shit, people would leave him the fuck alone if he didn't sperg out at every possible moment. His blocking spree when he lost against a cheesy Bowser was hilarious.

Literal zoomers, they hate it because they've never played it and their favorite streamers do. Have you not seen the constant Reddit memes?

>spoiler
thats not brawl minus

Joker vs Oli/Rosa actually seems bad for Joker. Especially rosa.

ZSS and Wario go even most of the time.

Roy absolutely shits on Fox but Light has the sauce

Lol sheik

Shulk wins
Snake wins
Peach wins
Peach wins

It'll be another Samsora Vs MKleo Grand finals, do something else with your day

Pretty kino Melee bracket aside from axe vs army.
Cool that stroders been doing so well

>5'4
>black
>gay
>furry
>framelet
>bottoms for m2k

How is Melee a "long term reward" when no one wants to sponsor that crap and the prize pots are getting smaller and smaller? There's a reason why EVO doesn't want to run it anymore.

He was also legit mad that Leon didn't play sets with him on Bowser beforehand, because if there's anything a Bowser main is obligated to do it's help people get even more of an advantage on their character. Much like how he thinks Ultimate players should play mains in friendly or they have no passion.

Why the fuck would you play any smash game if you're just some money hungry jew

>have I seen the reddit memes
No because I'm hardly on Yea Forums anymore and I sure as hell don't touch reddit with a 10 foot pole
Sounds about par for the course for children though.

Based and checked

Fuck off you Armada you drunk faggot.

What is the long term reward then? The friends you make along the way?

Same shit he shits on Hbox for, actually.
It's hilarious because competitors in actual sports don't do this, so he's getting mad at people treating their games professionally.

Why are you still replying to him? Go play your babby game, it's not like there's a long term reward for Ultimate either. Are you a pro making money off it? No? Go fuck yourself then, you can play games for fun or attend locals. Sucks that you spent all your gbp on a switch, maybe when you have money you can play more than one smash.

>WTF, why didn't you help me beat you in the official tournament matches! You big meanie!
That guy's just beyond pathetic, his antics are funny but sometimes it's just depressing

The reward for Ultimate is bigger prize pools for those playing competitively, prizes that Melee doesn't have. Also, you really need to chill, it's hurting your case.