Just finished Super Mario World

Just finished Super Mario World.
What else should I play here?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_09_04_at_6.23.27_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

Super Metroid

Took the words right out of my mouth the moment I clicked into the thread
Yoshi's Island is also pretty good.

Super Metroid, obviously.

Yoshis island is the greatest 2d platformer of all time and super Metroid needs no explanation so play those two

Demon's Crest is my favorite game of all time! Give it a shot!

Easier to say what NOT to play.

Brawl Bros, Pilotwings, and the sports games aren't that great, the rest is amazing.

Yoshi's Island, but also Super Metroid.

Breath of Fire if you like RPGs.

did you get all secret exits?

Super EDF

when are the next games coming?

Yoshi’s Island is great, but Tropical Freeze is the best platformer ever. Sorry.

kirby dreamland 3, yoshi island, super metroid

Attached: 1546159051319.gif (340x324, 218K)

Kirby feels too easy and slow. Am I missing something?

shut the fuck up boco

The collectathon of getting the heart stars in each level, which unlocks the true final boss and true ending. Some of these heart stars are a complete bitch to get, as you need a specific animal buddy and/or power-up. Others are mini-games as well.

like yoshi island there is some difficulty if you want too 100% it
otherwise just enjoy the great artstyle and music, one of the comfiest games ever

Attached: 1562309889930.png (344x253, 246K)

Tropical Freeze is great but not nearly as solid as YS, which is probably the best 2d platformer of all time. Fuck off.

>Brawl Bros
>Not great

Attached: nahson.jpg (384x226, 22K)

Terranigma best SNES game
fite me

probably not, it’s almost impossible without a guide, I had to trade some valuable knowledge with my friends back in 5th grade

By "finish" you mean cleared all 96 right?

Yoshi's Island

all super nintendo games are trash

Super Metroid. Great game with the only gripe being some secrets by the end game start getting a little more out there and it probably has the worst wall jumping mechanics to have ever existed.

When are they adding more shit? I want virtual gameboy or 64 next

I've finally been able to play A Link to the Past after missing out on it in my childhood. It's actually really fun. You can feel all the Zelda 1 influences on it even as it pulls the series in a new direction.

Basically what I'm saying is, play Super Metroid.

They haven't said. Nintendo refuses to say what they do next anymore.

LttP is when Zelda became the best franchise ever made. If you've ever played a Zelda game but haven't played LttP you're missing out.

>Just finished Super Mario World

you did get all 96 exits right?

pilotwings is great, lil zoom zoom