What’s your favorite Dead Space suit? Pic related is my favorite

What’s your favorite Dead Space suit? Pic related is my favorite.

Attached: C3B738F8-7939-41BE-A278-3DC815A15F85.jpg (512x512, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3QVIxbLZw54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Level 6 Soldier suit from the first game.

?

This one

Attached: dead_space_suit_female_by_cmatchett-d5vs1wh.jpg (1600x879, 152K)

Advanced suit is hard to beat. That 50% stasis charge time decrease was so useful for that fucking necromorph that doesn't die.

The security suit is nice, I like the vintage fatboi one just because it looks stupid, but yeah. Advanced all the way.

Attached: 2436D640-EBD8-4943-86E4-DEAB4D2DA556.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Which game? 1 or 2?

Security suit.
>tfw severed will never be on PC
>tfw Deadspace is dead
feels fucking bad man

All of them.

It hurts me too.

Worse suit in DS2. All stores would sell engineering suits to engineers. Security Suit makes sense since it's a Sprawl security suit. The vintage suit is a regular old suit. The advanced suit is supposed to be an elite combat suit but doesnt look very armored at all.

Attached: Dead_Space_Ripper.jpg (600x717, 48K)

The elite advanced then.
Most inventory slots and weapon buff as well.

For me, it's Vandal
>the game isn't updated for newer devices
>sound is messed up on newer Androids
>can't complete the game in Bluestacks

Attached: Dead Space iPad 4.png (1024x768, 857K)

The suit is probably made of some kind of material that’s light and flexible to move around in, so that it can offer complete mobility, but hard enough to protect against serious damage.

>MOBILE GAMING IS TEH FUTURE
>DROPS SUPPORT
>NO UPDATES
>STOPS HOSTING INSTALLS SO YOU HAVE TO GO TO THIRD PARTY SITES THAT ARE RIDDLED WITH AIDS

Attached: 1458553856436.png (565x687, 626K)

There isn't a single cutscene in the entirety of dead space you dumb cunt

Are you dense?

Has like zero armor she would die.

Attached: EC69222E-B90B-405F-B2C1-60569DB25152.jpg (470x760, 70K)

The fully upgraded original one.

Attached: 2016-07-30 18_25_22-Greenshot.jpg (3360x1890, 1.4M)

Attached: 2016-07-30 18_53_24-Greenshot.jpg (3360x1890, 1.73M)

imagine the sounds.

Security suit
Just look at that smile

Attached: deadspace2_2019_09_19_23_50_24_800.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Cut scenes that seam into gameplay are still cut scenes

Riot Security Suit

>Heh..Nothing personnel, kid.

Yeah, security suit is bulky enough but still made for combat.

They all kinda look like ass imo.

nah

Attached: level 3.webm (700x392, 2.86M)

Severed was not really worth buying desu. Really short and doesn't bring a lot to the table. Pretty cool armor though

Attached: DS2PatrolSuit.png (445x633, 494K)

cool taste. It's a shame that you can't change your armor at will, the military armor looks like shit

That's the point.

I was scared shitless that one of these were gonna kill me.

Haha imagine a necromorph both mutilating her body AND fucking her like ew that would be nasty imagine like four tentacles fighting for dominance in her ass, sucking on her tits while it decapitates her and rips of her arms lol

That woul be funny ha ha

Attached: 6I6nFhNf3b9V48V9Rnk2S8mGQoxfMBBF99LjAs0X4rs.png (649x768, 459K)

Level 5 Engineering Suit
or Tank Suit, ez

You are why God left us.

That workbench scare got me good.
One attack in a safe area was enough to make me paranoid for the rest of the game.

Satan's probably got a sweet gig going on anyway.

God didn't leave asshole, he's just busy with other things
I really wish you would give me a break, I mean god has a bunch of more important shit to be getting on with

Attached: 1559600396968.gif (600x476, 1.87M)

>No swarm of tentacles fucking her bloody neck stump and churning her stomach
Nigger you small time.

>Dead Space 1
Level 1 Suit
>Dead Space 2
Security Suit
>Dead Space 3
there is no Dead Space 3

>there is no Dead Space 3
Oh how wrong you are boy

Attached: 7600.png (552x609, 484K)

The only safe areas in Dead Space are the ones you’ve already cleaned out and haven’t left yet.

I think he was trying to say... ah nevermind

>no one cares about the rail shooter
i loved it

I AM THE LAW

Attached: RiotRIG.jpg (370x600, 51K)

The mobile one was really good too

DS3 was a good game
While certainly the worst of the trilogy, DS3 closed some important lore and has some admittedly well done characters. The big problems with it are obviously the gameplay, and the fact that Carver was a literally who up until this point that they just shoved in to have a P2 character. Although for a shoehorned in character, he's very well presented and the optional co-op only missions where you get to delve a little more into his insanity are VERY good, almost highlights of the game
The first "act" of the game is very good, DS1-esque tight corridors aboard the spaceship, which probably peaks at chapter 6 iirc (The chapter where the regenerator chases you to the tram, which has some very attentive to detail build up to it, like how you can see the regenerator in the pod when you're clearing the shit from the tram tracks) The second half of the game is a real slog though, everything that takes place on the surface of Tau Volantis is pretty bad, the worst bits being the outdoors area before you get the cold resistant suit, the ice wall climbing sections (AWFUL IN CO-OP) and the repeated crab necromorph boss fight that you have to do multiple times. However, after suffering through that, you get to the arguable peak of the game, the laboratory. The hunt for the multiple pieces of Rosetta forces you into tight corridors and brings back some tougher enemies like the twitchers and the Hunters (might have the name wrong, but they're the quadruped ones that hide behind cover and ambush you). This tense difficulty spike is rewarded with some conclusive answers to the lore, why markers exist, what purpose they serve, etc etc. The reveal of the moons and the fact that Tau Volantis is a massive living being, a monster, hell bent of the assimilation of all life in the universe is somewhat awe inspiring. The Visceral team likely knew this was going to be the last dead space game, and they went out with a bang.

Attached: Witness_suit_DS3.jpg (470x760, 94K)

based DS3 was a good game user

my favorite part about Extraction was the 2 player mode just deciding
"wait... i have 2 hands.... i can hold TWO guns"
until you dont

better dead space than 3. suprisingly good game.

lvl 3 is still the best one in the series.

From my dick

It has the best combat and crafting your own weapon is always fun, but the story is dogshit, i loved the last few chapters because they're corridors full of strong aliens with a shitty "puzzle" inbetween.

Riot Armor

Attached: 20180719215624_1.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

now this is a female character done right

Dead space was my favorite horror action game and thought it had way better atmosphere, gameplay, and worldbuilding than RE4.
Now its gone... Good bye old fren.

Yeah, it really was.
Still angry and also sad about that Awakened ending though.

youtu.be/3QVIxbLZw54

Attached: Dry bones.jpg (1065x937, 255K)

Yeah I saw this. It looks good but the mc kinda sounds annoying. I hope they cut his part out on release :/

By mobile gaming they mean you paying microtransactions

Is there anything I need to do to get DS running on PC properly or is getting the GOG version good enough?