How's that youtube channel coming along, user? Post your channels/videos to be critiqued

How's that youtube channel coming along, user? Post your channels/videos to be critiqued

Attached: y2.png (269x187, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Dp11hGhFhc
youtube.com/watch?v=SfCDXC2JxRo
youtube.com/watch?v=EJl0AgM1WRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KJM2q6ar6ss
cloud.google.com/vision/docs/drag-and-drop
youtu.be/fHsa9DqmId8
youtube.com/channel/UC6Ww4uuo8Fo6EHx9IirYrHA?view_as=subscriber
youtube.com/watch?v=DIJkuiLqpRU
youtube.com/watch?v=mVk_9NNhEsY
youtube.com/watch?v=GW7qgbcNaic
youtu.be/t808t45OeUQ
youtube.com/channel/UCyMOYmyrISwzbdOSdVbD3Pw/videos?view_as=subscriber
youtu.be/X9LNdCmO1MQ
youtu.be/pJIVTqJQe_0
youtube.com/watch?v=rhzu4J270TY
twitch.tv/synergeticgamers
youtube.com/watch?v=qtEDTh7Zrgw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw6Mo5QT5mg
youtube.com/channel/UCLxzjjGuU7MtWVQxw1tJdDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who the fuck would want to watch you play a videogame?

riddle me that Yea Forums

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 187K)

youtu.be/9Dp11hGhFhc

A channel doesn't HAVE to be let's plays

>post your videos to be critiqued
critique? what does anyone currently posting know about anything? interacting with modern 4channers is a fucking waste of time, you people are fucking annoying and don't follow any sort of rules, traditions, or modicum

it's way more fun talking to oldfags, at least you know what to expect

People with lives and shit
wagies
burnt out faggots
also

Anons are CONSUMERS, you may not like 'em, but that doesn't discount their opinions (until they out themselves as retarded).

Someone critique me. I do lets plays. Do you think I have something here?

youtube.com/watch?v=SfCDXC2JxRo

>Jewtube in 2019
That shitpile needs to be nuked already

>stretched video
sorry lad that's a no from me

I got around 50,000 subs. Probably won't even have a comment section by the end of the year though cause games = for children which youtube wants to shove down people's throats with their youtube-kids app. If I had started the channel even 5 years earlier I would have probably gotten to 100,000 before youtube imploded with their whole sub count genocide. Good site while it lasted.

Attached: I accept this too.jpg (500x427, 95K)

Is he cool?

Attached: Betterkevin.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I have 20k subs but I don't want you guys to bully me so I'll just keep it to myself.

no

streams are only for updating your subscribers on whatever the fuck you're doing with your channel. Nobody watches a lets play or steam because they want to see the game.

t. Danny

Should I know who this is?

I have 300 subscribers and 89K views in total although I have no idea why 300 people bother watching my stuff because it's all nothing but half assed meme shit

Attached: 8b6 (1).jpg (680x554, 31K)

>youtube
I'm on bitchute.

If you made the track yourself you need to get yourself out there. Soundcloud etc. YouTube only does so much for you. Keep working and it will only sound better I like the idea though.

drumpf

Haven't uploaded anything while but i think I wanna stream soon

youtube.com/watch?v=EJl0AgM1WRQ

Attached: zelda 2.jpg (1911x2048, 319K)

I want to start creating content but I'm such a lazy asshole that I can't even start writing my reviews/whatever

I'm coming back to Twitch after leaving for a while, I guess I have to start all over now, and I'm going to try youtube again with a different style,
but once I'm on Twitch it takes up all my time,
plus I prefer Twitch instead of youtube, it's more work but it's more fun to me.

Attached: twitch.png (474x356, 3K)

I quit.

I spent a lot of time on a video and got 1/20th the normal views.

I decided I’m going to make short funny clips for Instagram.

I believe Instagram will overtake youtube

Yt. Supermariomadge
You won't be disappointed

Why would twitch be more work? You don't have to edit anything.

You’d be shocked how many people watch half assed meme shit. Just look at all the “X but with HL2 SFX” videos

youtube.com/watch?v=KJM2q6ar6ss
Me uploading a random video from my dad's computer 12 years ago, long since lost access to that account.

Attached: 1479301395026.gif (450x735, 1.03M)

I have a 10 year old account with 2 videos and 30 subscribers

yea

Same. It’s why I’m on there. It’s also less of challenge to make those little videos. I recorded 4 in a 25 minute play session last night.

>Let's Plays in current year
Good idea, unheard of too. Literally no competition. Might as well become a video game dev and have the same chance of success

>Just give up on what you like bro
Nah.

>for some reason new video gets 10% of the views my other videos get
>Turns out youtube will actively demote a video in ranks if it's A.I. picks up something in the thumbnail it doesn't like
>This carries into everything from keywords, to description words, to the words you say in your video, to the words youtube's A.I. READS on things in the background of videos
>End up having to use youtube's own a.I. to screen videos for anything remotely not ok just so people will get their notifications
Honestly, it's just not worth it anymore.

Attached: WAKE UP.gif (400x225, 1.52M)

I spend 6 to 7 hours streaming, and interacting,
vs recording a video on my own time by myself,
it's tiring to play and stream like that,
I mean I could stream for 5 minutes but it wouldn't be worth it.

YT is dead, unless you make videos about your pets, far left politics or Minecraft, just drop it if you plan on making money

How did you check this?
I guess it depends on how much effort you put on your videos. If you're just hitting record and going, you might as well just do twitch and then upload the videos to youtube. Your work ends as soon as you stop streaming. Youtube is more work since its recording + editing + youtube screening (seo and shit).

thanks, but i'm not an aspiring musician
i just had the idea and thought it would be a good meme

you were entertaining

>5 years ago
>made roblox forum thread simulator videos
>it wasn't even a good overview of the forums
>every video was just a bunch of people shitting on a single user
I'm kinda sad I nuked everything instead of just moving on

>How did you check this?
Mostly by cross checking any words I used with similar videos. You don't want to say the word death, gun, war, etc in a video anywhere as an example. For thumbnails you want to drag & drop your image into the Google API. It'll spit out a risk rating out of 5 stars of what youtube thinks your thumbnail is. You can tell pewdiepie probably does this or is at least aware of it since none of his thumbnails ever get high risk ratings. If any category goes past 2/5 you're probably not going to get many views.
cloud.google.com/vision/docs/drag-and-drop

Attached: mc.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

and here's what google's A.I. thinks that thumbnail is. Like I said, this is just one little trick. Also helps to make your videos anywhere from 10-14 minutes long. This guy also had some hot takes on the subject.
youtu.be/fHsa9DqmId8

Attached: thumb for pewds.png (715x452, 258K)

I hope I didn't depress anyone, this is just where the site's at now. Just try not to have a gun in your thumbnail.
Have they fixed the search function on that site yet? I feel like it could be a good replacement, but they need to fix the site before it grows.

youtube.com/channel/UC6Ww4uuo8Fo6EHx9IirYrHA?view_as=subscriber

Mine's just posting uploading random shit to show people in regards to what I'm modding in Brigador. I'm currently messing around with the audio falloff distances, because explosions and weapon fire died off to quickly.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIJkuiLqpRU
BETTER THAN YOURS FUCKER!

Attached: output-onlinepngtools.png (120x120, 18K)

>in 2010 Made a 30 second video showing an undiscovered speedrun strat for jedi academy and uploaded it to speedrun forums.
>video got 120 views in a week
>Youtube then deleted my video for copyright infringement.
Was the first and last video i uploaded to youtube.

I know it's not you but i still get excited when I see you in these threads

Attached: Untitled.png (317x57, 8K)

lmao get a load of this retard

We had Taco-Man on the show recently
youtube.com/watch?v=mVk_9NNhEsY
youtube.com/watch?v=GW7qgbcNaic

How is this "racy"?

Attached: vivaldi_2019-09-21_22-16-46.png (819x524, 222K)

she's a thot

>youtube
>in current year+4
:(

It's probably picking up certain colors as skin tones. That or it's biased against anime. What does the "labels & objects" tab say? Maybe it's picking that up as hentai or something.

Person, Clothing in objects.
Labels pic related.

Attached: 2019-09-21_22-27-07.png (296x390, 14K)

Tohou = Lewd I guess. I cropped out the background in case it thought that was a flag or something and google still hates it.

>DUUUUDE SEX HAHAHAHA
Dry content

Maybe it thinks it's racy because it features a shrinked Remilia? Maybe it thinks that the picture is making fun of little people or something?

I'm trying to be something between a gaming channel and serious commentary, anons. A wide variety.

Nothing I'm truly proud of, yet, I have a long way to go,but for the serious side, this might be the best thing I have to offer.

youtu.be/t808t45OeUQ

Attached: laurie.jpg (480x360, 30K)

I make memes and play video games

youtube.com/channel/UCyMOYmyrISwzbdOSdVbD3Pw/videos?view_as=subscriber

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (386x379, 32K)

if it's dry try spitting on your hand first ;)

Machine learning wouldn’t know that lol.

It says it’s racy because it scanned a lot of racy photos with some uncertain common characteristic between them all.

Man youtube's all retarded, just keep making thumbnails & tweaking them until it tells you one of them has 2 stars or less in all categories. I once had a youtube video demonetized because there was a japanese newspaper in a clip I used at one point that had a headline talking about an earthquake that killed a bunch of people. I couldn't read japanese for shit & only put two & two together when I split the video into 30 second chunks, uploaded them all privately with timestamps, & then waited to see which 30 second chunk got demonetized before I realized what the problem was. Pro0blem is if you're not monetized in the first place you can't figure any of this out which makes getting a new channel off the ground a fucking nightmare.

Attached: (You).gif (500x450, 25K)

so what you're saying is there's so much tohou hentai on youtube that it automatically thinks all tohou is Sexy?

Finally got my editing workflow to a point where I can release content regularly despite working 50 hours a week, which is good since I'm editing for 8 people.

Oh why thankyou!

Any idea what it means by spoof, user?

Meme video I assume.

I make vidya remixes and mashups and stuff. Here's something I'm proud of.

youtu.be/X9LNdCmO1MQ

I can't believe Siivagunner is going full tranny mode too. Is anything safe from them, bros?

is the bp good tho?

>bp
What

boi pucci

He looks like protomagicalgirl, if that tips you off on anything.
Short answer: strong no

t. Tranny

One more from me, more on the comedic side, but a first shot at doing something heavily edited.

youtu.be/pJIVTqJQe_0

Attached: How it feels to play Little Mac.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>intentionally doxxing yourself on Yea Forums
I know it’s ”just” youtube channels but I hope you idiots think about what information you have on your channels before you put them out here

I'm bad at fighting games AND editing, but I had fun with this
youtube.com/watch?v=rhzu4J270TY

Attached: 1698977-oh_god.png (320x320, 19K)

Pretty much given up on my shitty YouTube channel, for now anyway, but I just finished streaming Metal Gear Solid 2 with my friend the other day. Wish I had gotten some practice before going in, since it's the game I'm least familiar with in the series and there are some pretty bad troubles from time to time, but too late for that now. Still, I'm fine with how it went for the most part.
twitch.tv/synergeticgamers

Attached: 1545300193036.png (979x800, 1012K)

Damn, these threads still exist
None of the usual suspects posting on it though huh? Feelsbadman

Sure
youtube.com/watch?v=qtEDTh7Zrgw

Anyone who wants to make it on youtube has to distance themselves as far as possible from the place. That's just the nature of the platform.

I'm trying to make commentary videos about the current events around Nintendo, but I'll also do things like unboxing cool stuff. If you like Pokemon you might like this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw6Mo5QT5mg

Attached: chonk.png (761x670, 356K)

Think so? Still, won't hurt to shill here until the algorithm favors you.

>pokemon unboxing videos
Oof. Enjoy seeing your videos lose their comments sections in 4 months. That's only one step away from Ryan Toy Reviews.

I don't plan on doing that often at all, I only did it because my friend and I bought $200 worth of poketoys so I thought it'd be a neat video.

Finally have some shitty editing software.

retarded children and incompetent gamers

YouTube been mental lately. They'll kick you off for any reason if they don't like you.

i'm gonna dip my feet into the streaming waters for planet zoo, i've been doing some oldschool zoo games on twitch, leafeonztv

youtube.com/channel/UCLxzjjGuU7MtWVQxw1tJdDQ

Attached: 2bQvkDtx.jpg (600x900, 84K)