Video games aren't fun anymore

Video games aren't fun anymore

Attached: 149171918191.jpg (598x566, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9m_WLo84NE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats why i emulate old games

modern games stopped being fun around 2010

Attached: 1v3ZzdI.jpg (720x540, 46K)

Stop ruining your mindset by spending all your time on Yea Forums. Just play games. There have been a ton of great games that came out in the last decade
>Fallout: New Vegas
>Portal 2
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Pac-Man: Championship Edition DX
>Terraria
>Frozen Synapse
>Mark of the Ninja
>FTL
>Dustforce
>Baba is You
>Nex Machina
>Rayman Legends
>Divinity: Original Sin 1 and 2
>UnderRail
>Rocket League
>Ori and the Blind Forest
>Stardew Valley
>Cuphead
>Hollow Knight
>Return of the Obra Dinn
>Lethal League Blaze

It's not games, it's you, user. All those games do is remind you of a time when you were happy.

That's just a self-fulfilling prophecy, dumb faggot.
Some people are just addicted to their own "misery." Cheer the fuck up, fuck up.

>lists nothing but shit games

These games are good
(You) are shit

i dont spend my time on Yea Forums, i seldom come on here. but i will admit, yes, there have been some nice games, it was just meant more as a general statement.

maybe, but also maybe the industry is a cash-grab now, and games arent made with the same intent and mindset they were back in our childhood.

Attached: 1433051019803.jpg (912x684, 85K)

>Video games aren't fun anymore
Then stop playing them you moron.

Attached: 1537836203804.jpg (510x510, 17K)

An anime girl told me to remember to have fun.

Stop being such dopamine riddled coom brain. Games will be enjoyable again.

Not really. Games were as much of a cashgrab then as they are now, you are just more aware of it, and likely predisposed to negativity just to have something to project your misery onto.

They are fun, you're just not playing the right games. You might have to spend a while wading through shit to find them but there are definitely unplayed games out there you will enjoy.

Literally this. I'm trying to stop. I'm fucking dumb as shit sometimes tho.

Attached: 1568722852457.jpg (670x573, 376K)

It will never be the same as it was

Attached: nostalgia.jpg (333x151, 10K)

It's not that they aren't fun anymore; it's that you aren't entertained by them. I remember when I was a kid, I could literally start my xbox up and just play anything, without any goal in mind. Even when I was like, say, 13 years old, I'd do this with fallout 3. I would load the game up, level 30, max gear, maxed everything, and I would just find stuff to kill. I'd wander the wasteland for no fucking reason just killing shit and blowing stuff up. Sometimes I'd uninstall the zeta expansion, load, save, then reinstall it so I could get more alien blaster ammo, just for no fucking reason.

Now we gotta have a goal; a purpose, to do something. Even if it's just playing a video game. It's not entertaining to just play anymore. There has to be a reason.

Growing up sucks..

youtube.com/watch?v=9m_WLo84NE0

sneed

we gotchu, start working out bud, dopamine < serotonin

Not him but any form of exercise makes me incredibly horny. Always had to have a wank after running or lifting when I did it

Are you a virgin?

True but life is exceedingly less fun that I would rather play games I don't have fun with to get away from it.

The greatest feeling is having a wank once a week after all the workouts during the week, you have to embrace hornyness and let it cumulate, it's so much more rewarding. Once you jerk it off, you suddenly feel like an entirely different person but you still retain same drive.

Says the fucking guy who says 'games weren't good after 2010' when the early part of the seventh gen ('06-'10) was fucking brown 'n bloom trash

Games became less fun as they increasingly fell into two difficulty 'genres':
>way too easy
>not that hard until you get 1-2 shot too quickly to react
There's still a lot of fun ones, though.

>Fallout: New Vegas
Stopped reading there

You haven't even played them

Doomers are like those 13yo emo/"punk" kids during that mcr/green day phase except holy shit you're an adult now, grow the fuck up you retarded manchild.

I was like this until I got a job
now I appreciate my free time much more, and video games became more enjoyable because I had less time to play them

The difference is that kids who listed to Green Day and P!ATD got laid while doomers dont.

What do you even replace them with? Sports? Work fulfillment? Family? Drugs? Financing and redecorating your home?

I hope you now understand that the no-fap thing was not just a meme

Girlfriends

kill yourself already

Far-right political activism.

Far right 'activism' is definitely good entertainment, yes.