Left 4 Dead thread

Left 4 Dead thread.

Attached: Charger_Model_L4D2.png (517x744, 440K)

Coomer posting.

OH
OH NO
OH
OH NO
OH
OH NO
OH
OH NO
OH

I'M GONNA...

I'M

I unironically would like to see the coomer pronounce himself on this site. Answer a few friendly questions and what not.

LOOK OUT

IT'S A COOMER

>love VS mode
>friend gets upset/angry at online players too easily so never liked to play it with me
the thing about VS mode is people only ever want to stomp and quit when they are losing

I don't care for the jockey or spitter

I liked the charger though

vs is too stressful for that reason

Well, you see, he's a little busy...

Attached: 1568126823182.png (560x763, 40K)

I fucking hate this meme. I fucking hate 95 percent of all the memes on this board

Maybe you take the internet too seriously.

>pic related makes RE fans mad as hell
>don't care because now I get L4D3

:^)

Attached: ProjectResistance_Horizontal-2060x1330.jpg (2060x1330, 302K)

>l4d3
???
the game is nothing like L4D

hahahahahahah IM FUCKING CHARGINGGGGGGGGGGG

Is it out yet? No? Then shut up retard

MAH LAZORRRRRRRRR

but if it isnt out yet then how do you know that its gonna be anything like L4d3? did you even watch the gameplay footage?

Actually, you're right user. I didn't see gameplay footage. Now I did and now I'm sad again.

L4D 1
>can see your torso, legs, and feet

L4D2
>they don't exist

What happened?

lazyness, L4D2 lacks alot of shit from L4D1

>tfw you fling all the survivors off the ledge on the hotel map as charger

Attached: soild.png (563x1000, 648K)

>booming on one isolated survivor only so that they have to face hundreds of zombies

Attached: pepo.png (1280x1280, 188K)

These games were always shit

They wanted the game to look nicer on xbox and decided pc players could get fucked in the process

valve lost their soul

Almost as good as one shoting the charger right before he would have death charged your group off a ledge, or side stepping and letting him kill himself. Trash talk was always great too, so much butt hurt in theses games.

That artwork is so bad. check out the shotty which has both a pistol grip and full stock at the same time, not to mention that freakish hand and thumb

>Boom survivor in L4D2
>They just whip out their melee weapon and solo the horde while taking 5 total damage
melee weapons fucked l4d2 up

BWAAAAAAAAA!

how? its not like there was a ranking system or anything, it was just seeing how well you could do every game with different people. some times you had the dumb/bad people and that just made it so you played differently. i dont remember anyone ever being a turbo tryhard when i played it.

Best Special infected to play as order:
1 Smoker
2 Charger
3 Spitter
4 Hunter
5 Jockey
6 Boomer
i loved playing spitter and boomer. most retards would just shoot their load and then die instantly but boomer and spitter are insane support special infected if you arent some COD kiddie brain dead idiot.

Not that guy but it's pretty depressing to want to shitpost about videogames but all anyone else wants to do is rehash wojaks and complain about explicitly non-video game things

Attached: 1568939595813.jpg (2048x1038, 507K)