Why do Atlus fans buy their games twice at full price?

Why do Atlus fans buy their games twice at full price?

Attached: Untitled.png (790x727, 1018K)

Why do monster hunter players do it? And pokemon fans?

Look for any PS4 title that says remaster on it.
This isn't exclusive to atlusfags.

it's ok when nintendo does it.

new content for games I like, and I'm not poor

no, but you are stupid.

All of them are retards, including Fatlus fans

because we love atlus
why have you bought 20 games of Bing Bing Wahoo Man?

Atlus Tax, pretty similar to the Nintendo Tax

Attached: 660097_front.jpg (640x1043, 526K)

But I didn't. Hell, you forgot both Devil Survivor games and if you really wanna be retarded you could even put Soul Hackers and Nocturne.

don't quote your own mom on the internet, doofus.

I'm not poor lol

Because anyone who is actually an Atlus fan knows their MO by now and doesn't buy their games at launch

why is it ok for nintendo to do it when half the time they make it an inferior game to the original

I'm stupid for wanting to experience new content for games I like? $60 is nothing to me, so idc about paying full price.

Because they’re good

Because i love to make PCkeks and Nincels seethe

Because a lot of people are seemingly unable to understand that adding low quality new content to a game actually makes it a worse experience.

You could use that money to get a completely different game and enjoy a whole new experience instead of the same game you already played + a bit of DLC. You may have unlimited money, but you only have so much time to play vidya in your life.

The QoL shit is a far bigger selling point than the milquetoast new content. I've never seen anybody praise The Answer as the reason for buying FES

Because I love anime games!

Attached: 1566154572524.gif (376x450, 1.78M)

The Golden is the best rerelease because of Full Party Control. It's hard to go back to P3 or the original P4 after this. The party not doing what you want makes it fucking frustrating.

Dude, in the ps2 version you can change the party to full control in the tactics menu.

>I've never seen anybody praise The Answer as the reason for buying FES
The Answer is an entirely separate experience, it isn't intrusively shoved into the main game as it is in all the recent Atlus cash-ins.

...fuck, I didn't know that