Games where you can build traps...

Games where you can build traps? Not like Diablo II where you just lay a ready made trap and hope something walks into it.

Attached: eve7a1ze63y21.png (999x1000, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8g3wpl-QVU
youtube.com/watch?v=f6SYsfQWO-E
youtube.com/watch?v=aXgOU7jItmA
youtube.com/watch?v=5yrKecW8JJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cant remember what game it is but you can make trap combos.

I think Conception is the one you're thinking of

My ancestors are smiling at me Imperial can you tell the same?

>nobody mentions /pol/
>sperg who thinks the height of humanity is leaving his parents for a roastie has to simultaneously try and get the first and last word

Tecmo's Deception

youtube.com/watch?v=a8g3wpl-QVU
youtube.com/watch?v=f6SYsfQWO-E
youtube.com/watch?v=aXgOU7jItmA

Minecraft.

I know the term "seethe" gets thrown around a lot these days, but damn...

minecraft

in gmod, you can make all sorts of traps for people
if it's really good, they ban you from the server

dungeon keeper?

40%

The incredible machine.

rimworld is one big raider trapping campaign

The Forest
Don't Starve
Orcs Must Die
Basically any tower defense game at that
Bioshock 1, 2 even moreso
Dead by Daylight
Sir you are being hunted

Tower defense games

Orcs Must Die

Farcry Primal but the game is a denuvo trap in itself

>Bringing your child to an execution
It amazes me that people actually do this.

>Not wanting to see your Father / Family members murderer's final moments

Born weak, raised weak, will probably die of weakness.

They're mice, not people.

You know seeing someone die can scar a kid's mind for life. And the kid already has one death they have to process at a young age. Is it really right to heap more trauma on such a fragile mind?

Deception's what you're looking for.

Evil Genius

Orcs Must Die 1&2 and also Evil Genius

Literally no one:
(You): REEEE FUCKIN /pol/ REEEEEE

Your existence is a twitter meme

Trauma in general is how you grow strong. If you go through life without physical or mental scars, then you've been living in a bubble. If it ever pops, you won't be able to handle life.

Everybody dies of weakness

>Trauma in general is how you grow strong

Attached: D2vAQEsWkAAHr-t.jpg (922x781, 57K)

Every tower defence game.

Who do you worship anons? God of Ketchup or God of Mustard? Personally I think mus-tards are too weak and need to get dominated by Ketch-Bros.

>Trauma in general is how you grow strong.
Yeah man, just look at all those guys from Iraq that now need to be shot up with tranquilizers during 4th of July.

can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on in this picture?
I don't get it

user open a history book someday.

Weaklings

Dungeon Keeper for IOS and Android is a great game user! Give it a try!

Attached: 1548058337395.jpg (750x563, 72K)

Dwarf fortress

Theres a difference between trauma, and experiencing trauma for 18 hours a day for weeks yeah?

The humans have a mice infestation and are using old school mouse traps to deal with it. The mice are so clever that they're not only not falling for the traps but they're actually using the traps as an execution method for punishment of criminals in their mice society.

That's why you should use glue traps, the little fuckers can't see them.

thanks user

dont even try. Youre talking to retarded city college freshmen on this site.

>set glue trap
>catch mouse
>throw glue trap in a bucket of water
Fuck mice.

Everything you say is true. However, heaping a bunch of trauma on someone so young they don't entirely grasp abstracts concept of death and can't properly process the trauma isn't the way to go about it. It's like building muscle: if your flabby, out of shape ass walks into the gym and uses the heaviest weights from the start you aren't going to get buff faster, you're just going to severely injure yourself, potentially for life.

My father is an Iraq War veteran and was an NYPD police officer during the 80's and early 90's. He's been under fire multiple times both on the streets and in Iraq. With all the shit he's experienced, he doesn't have a lick of PTSD. I wish I could even 1% as tough as he is but I figure if he lived my cushy life of video games and easy jobs, he'd be as soft as I am.

fuck thats nicer than me, i just wrap em up in a burrito and stomp the fucker.

no i died of a heart too noble

not fucking true. If you are young and flexible going to the gym for the first time and overdoing it will actually cause you the fastest gains you will ever get, but you will be sore for a week. Fuck man get outside you pussy.

>Literally no one:
>(You): REEEE FUCKIN /pol/ REEEEEE

Attached: 1405112129892.png (300x300, 133K)

You can go to the gym as an untrained sack of fat and try the heaviest weights without doing serious damage. Maybe you pull a muscle or something. If you try that every day, you'll likely fuck yourself up. Likewise, witnessing one death isn't like witnessing death all the time.

Someone post the skyrim version?

Glad to see that the right answer was given right at the start. Kagero: Deception 2 is a great PS1 game that actually has great atmosphere and a branching story. And while you do lay traps that are already made in it, combo-ing them properly and the timing of activation mixed with taking advantage of environmental elements is a big part of the game.
Plus, there was something really satisfying back in the PS1 days as watching a multi-angle close up of somebody with an electrified javelin sticking out of its spine.

When I was a kid I used to burn them with aerosol and a lighter. Afterwards I'd put the mouse and trap back as an example to any other mice. Pretty sure they don't care, but that's the mind of a 12 year old.

My point is that it's all too easy to scar a child's mind. They do need to learn to cope with trauma, but they need to be eased into it, don't just fucking throw them in the deep end and tell them to swim.

Dwarf fortress is the trap game number 1

>don't just fucking throw them in the deep end and tell them to swim.
Unironically how I learned to swim, thanks dad.

>I used to burn them with aerosol and a lighter. Afterwards I'd put the mouse and trap back as an example to any other mice.
You legitimately have psychopathic tendencies

Attached: 1567623994908.gif (353x353, 660K)

Beseige.
You literally create your own trap/vehicles/death machines from scratch
youtube.com/watch?v=5yrKecW8JJ8

Meanwhile in an alternate timeline, user drowned and his dad is in prison.

yea and after a traumatic event like that it would be good to give the child some mental rest.

How the hell can a person be a good son and loving father if he did crimes that led to his death? They have to be autistic if they think they're still human to have committed bad enough crimes to end up in that position

>literal rats
>having just laws
hue
>How the hell can a person
>They have to be autistic if they think they're still human
LITERAL
RATS

How can you be sure that people who sentenced you to death did it out of sheer righteousness, and not by error or calculated intent?