FUCK

could anyone recommend me a mouse that wont break in a year? I had logitech and now my roccat is also double or triple clicking when i hold the right mouse button. Im sick of this planned obsolescence shit fuck

Attached: acf651a98251436ab44534fae0a3fc26_Large[1].png (600x600, 46K)

My g403 does not have this problem

pls respond

logitech m100
>8 dollars
>5 years old
>no difference from a 60 dollars and perfect for gaming

logitech warranty is like 3 years so yeah anything logitech

Just buy the 4 year protection plan from Amazon.

Logitech has been the most reliable brand for me. I've had a G602 wireless for two years without any problems. I know the G502 wired is very popular.

just blow on it, literally, it fixes it
sometimes

logitec G102 is the best mouse right now

My steelseries sensei has been working for 3-4 years straight.

I have that one on your pic, pro mouse. It's been really good for me, user. Maybe take more care of your things. Also, clean your room.

>from a 60 dollars
ESL retard. The ergonomics aren't great, even for $8

how does that work, you just give it back at the shop you bought it from?

got one of these couple weeks ago its bretty gud so far

Attached: Hyper x pulsefire surge.jpg (1200x640, 125K)

not OP but how's the G305? I prefer wireless mice and I don't play FPSs and shit so the possible input lag isn't an issue for me.

no you contact logitech support, they ask some questions about what's wrong and ask you to take a picture of the bottom of the mouse with all the codes and shit, then they just send you a new one for free

I've been using the G502 for a couple months and my only gripe is that the scroll wheel is a bit on the stiff side when not in the "infinite" scrolling mode.

i assume thats for the Americans only? because im not

it is very small and the input lag is the same as wired

I'm EU

Every mouse has this problem. It is an inherent issue with the design of a mouse, where the contact plates erode over time, which cause misclicks like this.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

god damn, thats nice. might look into this when my current one dies for good.

Had my G502 for 4 years now. Still works, still the best mouse of all time and the only mouse I'll ever use.

I'm fine with small, I love the shape of this cheapass one i got on amazon but the middle click is broken after a year

Attached: chrome_2019-09-21_12-33-36.png (295x284, 51K)

My decade old G400 is still functioning perfectly, I had to replace it because the skates at the bottom started to slightly peel and I didn't feel like paying half the price of a new mouse for replacements

I mean it is really small

G402/502

I have that exact mouse right now. My first "gaming" mouse and I've always used shitty logitech ones that were a few bucks. Still getting used to how fast and easily it clicks.

How the FUCK do I stop this light from changing constantly? I hate this garbage

can't be smaller than this thing

Attached: chrome_2019-09-21_12-37-23.png (675x506, 501K)

I switched from the G502 to a G305 because the wire was starting to irritate me, and the texture on the bottom of the 502 builds up gunk. I've only had the G305 for a few days but it's basically perfect for me.
It isn't. I don't palm grip, though, so size doesn't really effect me.

Repairing double clicking is extremely easy

it's on the left

I'm guessing you have small hands
G102, GPRO, Fk2, Ec2a, ZA13, Divina, Abyssus v2

Rival 300

I work in graphic design, there's no such thing as a mouse that won't break in a year with such heavy use, just accept that and don't waste too much money on it.

Wait do you they really send you new one? I've read they don't ship overseas

It seems identical to the g102 which is a good mouse, just put in a lighter battery if you care about that shit.