Whats wrong my duuuudes? Scared of a little Shenmue[/thread]? You're still coool aint 'cha?

Whats wrong my duuuudes? Scared of a little Shenmue[/thread]? You're still coool aint 'cha?

Attached: chadgoro.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

SHENMUE 3 IS GOING TO BE THE BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT
AM2 NEEDS TO MAKE IT, YU SUZUKI ISN'T ENOUGH
LOOK AT THOSE INDIAN FREELANCE MADE MODELS
JUST LOOK AT THEM

Attached: 1544495224052.gif (500x180, 8K)

you will see soon that you're wrong

Attached: 1530302012609.jpg (700x742, 57K)

Its probably going to be fine, some from peoples visual preference. When you break down the costs or the originals, it comes down to about the same.
>$47 million
>covered development costs of shenmue 1 and 2
>and marketing
>publishing
>the saturn protoype
>virtua fighter rpg
>and all the music which was recorded
>shenmue 1 and 2 only used 20% of what was recorded

Now take part 3

>kikestarter $7M
>epic money unknown?
>using already recorded, unused music
>sony paid marketing
>deep silver publishing

I think itll be fine. AM2 did great work dealing with the saturn and dreamcast, but they werent responsible for make shenmue what it was.

God I fucking hope so, but signs are pointing to hell fucking no.
Thing is, even if the game is great and fans get exactly what they wanted, there is no way in hell normies are gonna gobble it up. There's is zero fucking chance that a good Shenmue game is gonna make it in this ADHD gaming environment. So for better or worse, enjoy it, it's gonna be the last one.

Attached: 1567237464932.jpg (631x475, 161K)

>but they werent responsible for make shenmue what it was.
I mean, objectively, they were.

Programming, visuals? Sure. But Shenmue, Ryos story is more of what its all about. Atleast to me. Not saying they didn't do a great job. In 1999 Shenmue looked visually impressive. I cant recall anything being close it it. Atleast console wise.

>even if the game is great and fans get exactly what they wanted, there is no way in hell normies are gonna gobble it up
It wasnt made for them. It was made for old fans for the most part. Yu even stayed it in an interview. He said while some changes were mad to speed up gameplay for new folks, the game itself is quite slow and relaxed.
>enjoy it, it's gonna be the last one
Doubtful. He has said as long as he has the partners to do so (publisher and sega lending him the IP) he will continue.

I'm not sure you're connecting the dots here user, if normies don't buy it, there won't be funding for a next game. A niche audience isn't enough.

You are a fool to think the kikestarter money was being paid out on the game.
That $7M was to wine and dine the real investors after convincing them
>There is a market
I am hoping the game will be good. But you real need to know that the $7M was just the investor buy in requirement so he could have dinner with the big boys.

Didnt Epic just give Control, a literal who title, near 10 million to be exclsuive? How much did they give fucking give YsNet for Shenmue 3?
>A niche audience isn't enough.
Lesser titles have had more sequels. Im sure theyll be fine.

>You are a fool to think the kikestarter money was being paid out on the game
>That $7M was to wine and dine the real investors after convincing them
Muh wine and dine. Not the first time you posted this in shenmue threads. You got your refund. You can chill out now you fuckin autistic spaz.

user i think you are mistaking me for someone else. Take your pills. You are not you when you are off them.

All i was saying that it was not "your" game. You did not bring back Shenmue, investors did.
The money from the donation drive was just to gauge interest for the real guys who would fund it.
So it is not a "kickstarter success story" as you would believe.
I bet if they opened the accounts to see where the money was spent you would see i was right.
This aint a dunk on the game. it is a dunk on your unwarranted self importance.

autism

Well the burden of proof is on you. Have at it.

>MMMUUUHH PRROOOFFFFF
You can't be this gullible.
Hey man i have bridge to sell you on my kickstarter.

>make claim
>cant back it up
Oh my lol

Attached: 09.png (1280x720, 450K)

Why would i need to? The sky is blue and investors screwed you.

>shenmue thread
>on Yea Forums
sorry bro no one likes shenmue here

game looks kino as fuck and will be exactly what fans of the old games have been waiting for, not worried at all

why are his teeth so white?

Because he stole the kickstarter money

>shenmue thread
>on nu-Yea Forums
You're right. Shenmue is zoomer repellent. That's why "no one likes it". You need to go back.

Attached: tom.gif (240x284, 2.47M)

very true Yea Forums is now zoomers if u want discussion you can go to reddit

It's a piece of paper.