Is this the only serious FPS on the market with more than 2 players?

Is this the only serious FPS on the market with more than 2 players?

Attached: cs go logo.png (1024x576, 4K)

yes.

unfortunately yes

bump so we can be sad in this thread

>mfw criticizing overfaggot and its fans tell me to go play CSGO instead

CSGO is the only based fps on the market

Attached: cs go starter pack.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>tfw it's been 2 years since the last operation

>Serious
>Highest level of gameplay is trying to be as retarded as possible to throw off your enemy

well at least it's better than OW where highest level gameplay is deathblobbing like some sort of MMO

What are you talking about?

Well rainbow siege exists but yeah.

Game has insane peekers advantage (mostly has to do with player moving speed and hitreg) and they significantly nerfed camping compared to CS 1.6 and even source.
While it does put more focus on teampla,y playing it solo is the most frustrating experience i've had in an FPS game. Even getting raped 30 - 0 in quake live was less frustrating.
Not a single death feels fair, not a single kill feels satisfying. It's just a chaotic rng simulator.
Hell there's a reason why so many people enjoy siege over CSGO.

Attached: 4142126786321673.jpg (329x329, 16K)

>implying the retard rumble isn't a legit strategy

Attached: 1557179564594.jpg (811x811, 114K)

rainbow six has a lot of players right now, its a huge learning curve but i think its worth getting into

No. Siege is. CSGO is a joke.

>playing it solo

Even the most retarted pubs in gold ranks share info on voice chat. The only way to play it solo is to refuse to play with others

Fortnite.

the problem with Siege is it doesn't reward aim at all, it has the shooting mechanics of Call of Duty. On top of that like you said the learning curve is crazy steep.

actual lol

Retards in pubs don't understand the concept of a "trade kill", even in a fucking global elite, esea rank S/ faceit level 10 people still don't understand that the whole game is about trading kills.
Unlike CS 1.6 you can't just stand in one place, spray bullets and consistently get 5 man feeds on retards who push without grenades.

Right i forgot to mention how grenades are very weak in CSGO which once again puts more emphasis on proper teamplay and coordination.
If you're not playing in a premade 5 man team that understands basic concepts this game is not fun whatsoever.

Finding people who get the basics who like playing the game like that (aka they like learning strats and executing them) is almost impossible because people just wanna top frag and write gg ez at the end of the match.

fucking lmao he unironically believes that.
its literally the OVERWATCH of tactical shooters.
at least CS:GO with its shit netcode and shooting which is a straight downgrade from 1.6 is better than siege.

>jiggle peeking angles like you're having a seizure
>better

I mean, CSGO has corner peeking, too, but Siege takes far less skill than CSGO with regards to angles, aim, rotations, map placement, reaction, etc.

I dunno, maybe it is like than in whatever region you play. But in central europe is the opposite, it maybe due to the fact that we have sort of cs cult here. Hell, fucking ak ranks can sometimes even use standardized flashes and smokes on certain maps

CSGO is currently the best and hardest shooter vidya on the market, a decent second is Rainbow Six Siege. It's indubitably the most chad esports game of all time aswell.
The ONLY reason why people hate on CSGO is when Russian CHADS with anime pictures bully them, sorry west*rn bois.

I am from europe and i don't notice the difference. Once again game rewards teamplay over personal skill and i had issues finding good teammates who LOVE tactics.
CSGO is great, it's just 99% of players threat it like fortnite instead of threating it like a tactical shooter.
Siege is more fun imo because you get punished much harder for mistakes due to smaller ttk, and people have no doubts whether they should run around like idiots or play tactically.

Unironically cope, got to Global twice, once in 2015 and once in 2018. Never played ESEA because it's dead in europe but did play Faceit and make it to lvl 6, could've gone higher but quit it because of school. The game is piss easy probably until level 10 or FPL, you can get away with winning 90% of games just by baiting teammates and outfragging the enemies. I literally only knew smoke setups for Mirage, Cache and Dust 2. It's nerd shit learning smoke setups, just outfrag like a chad.

forgot the ESP to showcase how many ppl are cheating on this game now. 90% of my games have at least 1-2 cheaters in them.

the only joy I get out of this game now is hardcore griefing the cheaters

>1v5 situation
>other team plant the bomb
>don't approach, save my AWP instead
>team votekicks me 4-1 for not defusing the bomb
Help, I'm stuck in silver hell.

>the learning curve is crazy steep

Attached: 1568241330239.jpg (638x420, 14K)

If i wanted to play for frags i'd play team deathmatch in call of duty instead of this garbage

>Smaller ttk

Dude, what

>another pro 1337 CS player on Yea Forums
pic or gtfo, larp