Pre-release
>huge hype
>constant threads
Post-release
>little to no threads
>nobody is talking about it
>streamer servers don't even have queues now
What went wrong?

Attached: wow-classic-new-content-roadmap.jpg (1600x900, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shdkrPLQaaU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8xiDaWqpg
youtu.be/L9cbdSXAGGA
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/just-so-you-know-were-playing-nerfed-classic/280667/17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think you do, but you don't.

Can you remove que from my non-streamer server please?

Maybe cuz ppl are busy playing?

What is there to talk about that's fresh at this point?
People will just be using /vg/ to talk about classic WoW now

Desolace is literally the best zone, purely because retards don't go there.

turns out not only is the whole 1-60 a tedious slog. There isn't actually much more to do in the endgame than retail. Imagine waiting around for 15 year old content to get slowly phased in. Not to mention the game has already been exploited and server economies blown wide open thanks to layering. Private servers are unironically still a better choice than this absolute trash pile. I think this is probably the worst launch or relaunch of a game I have ever witnessed.

streamer server... layer 34... asmongold guild 5... cleave group 7... home...

Attached: 1559434645066.jpg (2325x2870, 870K)

I gave up trying to talk about it on Yea Forums because it's just constant shitposting, I'm probably not the only one who feels that way.

people min maxing the game is what killed it for me.
if you are not one of the main classes you dont get invited to shit.

It's great but a huge time commitment. I'm 34 atm but I'll hit 60, if slowly.
This is correct though. They're purposefully phasing content in slowly so that people move to Retail and use the cash shop.

>if you aren't useful, you don't get an invitation

Attached: 1554030494464.jpg (264x292, 28K)

Give it 3-6 months for the people who actually work and go to school to get to 60 and it'll start changing.

just means /wowg/ and its infinite cancer fucked off finally, or do you want more wow wojaks

but faerlina has a queue. why are you lying?

It's dead lol, literally no one is playing it.

Attached: 1568056957678.jpg (1280x738, 144K)

whoever thought of unironically timegating the content must be fired and sued for economical terrorism

Why do servers have queues then?

why?

Yeah, much better if it died because everyone has Naxx on farm in a month

>if you are not one of the main classes you dont get invited to shit.
its already proven you dont need to minmax anything, people were clearing raid content with 30 people and greens

do you enjoy the rankless bg-less farm of pre-bis as the ultimate endgame content? This is obviously killing the hype way faster than releasing everything would've. By the time naxx comes out, only a fraction of the people would be still playing

how about releasing everything as it was and continuing with classic+ instead? Even if they don't go the c+ route and go the TBC one instead, that's still TBC plus WOTLK to be released before the "good" content runs out and they're forced to come up with new stuff. That would've been easily 3 years of content with zero delay and maximized hype, but all we get now is an attempt to milk inter-expansion content for extra time and perhaps we'll have TBC announced 2 years later

flavor of the month thing but it still has tons of people

>This is obviously killing the hype
How do you know that? It was going to drop off eventually regardless.

Doomsayers having to make shit up just to try to cope with being hysterically fucking wrong is the best.
It's also the worse because I'm the one suffering from the massive success of Classic, but still.

Those are some of the best people in the world though, the average player still has trouble getting through Elite Quests without pulling too many mobs and dying.

Attached: egwwegr.jpg (806x390, 102K)

You do realize every game ever made is flavor of the month? Do the same amount of people play Super Mario 64 compared to when it came out?

Absolutely no way that the hype was going to drop if rank farming was introduced from release. Forcing everyone to farm dungeons for pre-bis whether they like it or not because there's quite literally nothing else to do is the hype killer.

Right, it's much better to have all the autists camp burning steppes 24 hours a day for easy honor instead of keeping it out until a decent amount of the population hits 60.

>classic is dead thread #6274

Battlegrounds is more efficient for honor farming, specifically AV. But thanks for bringing up WPVP camping and raid roaming because you just brought up another issue of the game, timegating BGs so people are forced to do exactly what you wrote for ranks. If the game doesn't die before next phase, it will FOR SURE die during it when it becomes physically impossible to level outside.

I got to level 55 and literally can't force myself to play more, not right now at least. Leveling is just boring, insanely boring, once you get to like 45+.
Used a 6-month sub and hyped for over a year. Started losing interest after two weeks of genuine, mad fun. Now I just cba, 5 months down the drain looking like it.

Never played WoW.
Did Blizzard make people pay for Classic or was it released for free?

That's because people are playing it

7 days played already

read the second word of your second line and you have your answer

it's $15/month for access to classic and retail

???????
daily peak isnt even for another couple of hours.

Attached: Untitled.png (884x745, 385K)

Don't worry user, you can farm weekly raids for mounts on Retail instead

Retail has been trash since WotLK.

But the mounts user

I don't care about cosmetics. I'm not a woman.

I give you ten seconds

To make Balancedruid with feral talents work

hybrids dont work and trying to make them work is a waste of time and effort
thats why I quit after hitting 60

because shiller died, and shitposter are shitposting to this day, faggot OP
t. still playing classic and still having fun, 3rd week and i still cant stop playing. Maybe MOP got me this long playing and i have still much to go

>What went wrong?
user my boy, let me give you a tour through the magical world of shilling and advertising.

Sit down son and hear me out carefully.

Attached: 1564840595186.jpg (3403x3953, 939K)

>What went wrong?

You did, user. The classic WoW experience retains every bit of charm as it did upon release, unlike you who grows more jaded which each passing moment. While people are ingame making new friends, having amusing interactions, and enjoying themselves, you bitterly start yet another thread like this to farm (You)s and chuckle to yourself believing that everyone is stupid buy yourself.

This game is, in stark contrast to you, more vital than ever after 15 years.

There's no point in trying to discuss the game in this shithole when every thread is just filled with doomposting butthurt retards.

>WAAA why is content time gated
You wanted the classic experience lmao of course you don't get all content at once

Waiting in line you mean

Got a bit burnt out at 30 desu will play again in a week or so playing monster hunter while my burnt outness goes away

>you don't get all content at once
private server

logical fallacy since we are operating on 1.12 aka the "hurry up and clear everything in time for BC" patch

private servers also timegate their raids

It makes enough sense to delay raids but without honor there is basically no reason to PvP. Nostalrius was so much more fun when honor ranking was a part of leveling too.

It's still fun. I've having fun just exploiting the untapped markets and making 1k a day.

Attached: epic mount.jpg (627x618, 80K)

It's pretty fun compared to retail because there is no endless AP grinding, mana actually matters. no cross realm BS, and there is a real sense of progression and danger. Here's our troll RP guild meeting.

Attached: 1569076440503.jpg (1920x1080, 811K)

but nooo they cannot do that because PvEcucks will complain that there's good gear to be won by anything other than killing dragons

>no reward
>no reason to PvP
only carebear faggots think like this, the reward of PvP is dominating your opponents

Attached: alliancekek.webm (711x400, 2.17M)

Even if they just put in BGs with no honor it would be a million times better... No BGs is so fucking stupid. They even tested them in the beta.

Bought a month, still a week left and I am bored and cancelled. Currently level 31 undead rogue and it was fun but bored now, also the community is the same as retail.

I don't know what the fucking game you guys are playing, but I've had a great time. Servers aren't dead, one of the most friendly communities I've ever seen.

Wow yea, real fun. Sitting on a boat casting AoE spells on the dock with 50 other assholes. How about some real PvP?

People will always PvP for the sake of it. Honor is always just icing on the cake.

I’m the same way. It was fun at first but the horse has been beaten. Also I’m a horde grob boy if people ever want to dungeon.

Turns out you clear content a lot faster when you just cleave everything using the best gear available.

Yea.. I've full cleared BRD 2 times and I still haven't wiped a single time in there, nor have I sheeped a single thing. The game is such a damn joke. In vanilla full clearing BRD was never a thing that happened

>In vanilla full clearing BRD was never a thing that happened
t. baddie

Game is a joke. Not real vanilla since they are using the "everything is nerfed" pre-tbc patch

>I need devs to make goals for me for the game to be fun
This is why mmo's are dead.

>t. never played vanilla

imagine playing one of the three main servers announced initally, literal brainlet tier

>friend completely lost to collect-a-thon ERP degeneracy shits on classic since announcement
>surprised somehow when everyone on their bnet is playing it, me included
>they try playing it with their coomer friend
>said friend smells the roses to the point of fishing in Stormwind instead of questing at level 14 and maxing professions while they're "forced" to wait for them
>they fall out over coomer drama
>friend tries to play catch-up to me, despite shitting on the game since launch and finding some things enjoyable
>has a vancleef wipe in DM and uninstalls

>t. was shit or a kid

It has nothing to do with being bad. People just didn't attempt it. People either did up to the bar or lava runs to emp.

did you gank alliance plebs?

Maybe if you fags didn't rush to Max level and had jobs you wouldn't be crying about having nothing to do

Nobody with a job is 60 yet

If the goal you find fun is sitting on a boat pressing a spell every 3 minutes you should probably just find something else to do besides play WoW.

Wrong, they took a week off to poopsock

why is such a retard you "friend" ?

>not the joy of stopping the opposite faction from using something they need to travel
How's that autism, Mr. Robot?

Does it really stop them? You just stay dead on the boat and it still takes you where you want to go

No one wants BC or LK back fuck off

not so much these days, its tiresome

no lol if they die on the boat the corpse teleports to shore

>What went wrong?
What literally every level headed boomer was saying. You think you do, but you don't. Vanilla was nothing special. Its better in a lot of ways than retail, but so much worse in so many other ways.

Gonna call bullshit on this one because I've done this multiple times in vanilla

Do classicfags seriously expect to retain any players with how archaic it is and almost no future content?

>Furiously posts pictures of populated private servers with tears in his eyes

Attached: 7c3.png (600x545, 307K)

This is why you will always be a virgin.

I want to play! Let me in!

Attached: queue.png (600x170, 39K)

Why are retailcucks so insecure about Classic?

You have to pay a monthly subscription, but there's no charge for the base game like there is in retail.

sunken cost
in money and years of their life

>h-he's shitting on classic
>I'll call him retailcuyck that'll show him

im 60 almost full prebis priest and I agree with him
its one thing to promise classic, its a whole another thing to release 1/5th of classic and release the rest of the portions every 3 months
stop defending timegated content designed to milk subs as long as possible

It's your fault that you nolife'd it and now don't have anything to do.
You knew the release schedule and instead of taking your time you rushed to "60 full pre-bis".
Go make alts faggot.

>Go make alts faggot.
leveling an orc warlock right now
doesn't change reality tho, this release schedule is absolutely greedy and retarded, and the fact that BGs were being tested and were actually working during the beta triggers me further. It's basically the equivalent to shipping DLC with the base game and timegating it one month into the future for a price

So I can finally fucking play after I get home from work?

you could always just unsub when you're 60 and waiting for whatever raid/pvp content you want, at least that's what I'm gonna do

Attached: 1557074085106.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

>you could always just unsub when you're 60 and waiting for whatever raid/pvp content you want, at least that's what I'm gonna do
I'm loaded on retail and am paying for a year at a time through tokens
The sub isn't the problem, me having to wait for content is

>WAAAAH I SHAT IN DIAPERS JUST SO I COULD REACH 60 BEFORE THE FIRST WEEK WAS FINISHED! WHERE'S MY NAXX BLIZZARD?!

>farming the same dungeons for 3 months for literally no reason as MC is doable in greens and then farming MC for no reason again since there's no PVP? ah, home..

>its one thing to promise classic, its a whole another thing to release 1/5th of classic and release the rest of the portions every 3 months
you mean like they did with actual vanilla? lol

That is literally the boat 90% of the time from Ratchet for me....If I had a gold for every time some cunt MCd me off the boat right before it hit the loading screen...

Attached: ayw323452437.jpg (1000x603, 174K)

actual vanilla was actually fresh and the content was actually in development, not purposefully delayed
next cope please

They released a bunch of other stuff in between but that's already in 1.12 so the only thing to look forward to in classic is the raids and battlegrounds.

>no changes!
>no changes!
>no changes!
>no changes!
>w-wait what? what do you mean I have to wait months at a time before the next raid tier?

I'm from the yeschanges classic+ team, pal

FirstPostBasedPost

Attached: 1568842505579.jpg (500x447, 178K)

?? how am i coping? I'm fully behind what they are doing, you're the one who is upset. what is your ideal situation anyways? they release the game with Naxx out? that would be super wonky and like people on here are saying, it would make zero sense to even step foot inside any of the 5 mans or even UBRS.

The staggered release of content is fucking retarded. The content is already finished and people know exactly what is coming out. You're not waiting 3+ months to be surprised by something, you are waiting 3+ months for things you know exist. For example if I loved battlegrounds and ZG the most in classic then I would have no reason to play more than 1 day a week.

Not vanilla servers my friend. Everything’s available

Any eu bros thinking about migrating?

Your previous post was talking about milking subs though, so that's mainly what I was talking about.

I don't want naxx directly out, perhaps release after 2 months. But not releasing ranks and PVP on release is a huge mistake. Releasing naxx after a whole fucking year (at best) is also a huge mistake. They should be developing the extended classic+ content right now, not delaying the already-released content

No BGs to switch up the pace

No changes was a meme for dumb paranoid boomers. People are starting to realize that it's classic+ or death.

>Played vanilla back in the day, currently into FFXIV
>Friend plays classic, 45-ish hunter
>Talk to him about the game every once in a while even though I don't play it.
>Mention FFXIV is getting a Nier Automata raid soon
>Turns out he's a big Nier fan
>Few days later he asks me about the FFXIV free trial
Guess he thought he wanted it but didn't

Attached: 5.1.jpg (960x1358, 194K)

How about Classic + and TBC and Wrath servers?

If you honestly think they won’t just rehash BC onwards you’re extremely naive

Really wish people weren't so autistic about ClassicLFG. The game would be way better if everyone actually used it. No one actually likes spamming LFM in chat.

How dare you try to make things better? Everyone has to suffer through vanilla because that’s what I did

"no changes" was necessary to convince people bliz wasn't going to fuck it all up, and they still almost did with layers. imagine what they would have done if they added more shit

bliz has no idea what they're doing so we cravenly hold on to the ghosts of the past talent they used to have before phoenix kerrigan

BC introduced LFG tool, and it's by far the best expansion and everyone loves it. I don't understand classic fags if I'm being honest.

try scholo

classic+ advocates are just people who are starved for a good mmorpg. Nothing wrong with that im the same but wow boomers fought decades to have their vanilla servers as they were

Because IT WAS HAAAAAAARD AND WE ALL SUFFFFFFFFERED

It's still fun, the issue is that all of my friends were spergs and couldn't wait a couple of hours to figure out a server to start on, so of the 10 or so irl friends that are playing, only me and one other guy are on the same server. The rest went to whichever one didn't have a queue when they got on. Now everyone's burning out from playing solo, but refuse to relevel. They're fucking retarded.

ideally they would just release a bugged out Classic Final client that all you poopsockers could go on to and speedrun through everything and let us casuals trudge through on our own time.

the "magic" of WoW comes from the interpersonal interactions, from some priest bailing you out when you get ganked all the way to guild-destroying e-thot drama. none of the pixels matter without that in my opinion. I just don't see the appeal of playing on a ghosttown server clearing naxx every week then playing in WSGs where every single player is a HWL

That'a literally a BG in retail tho

But user, I'm already not a virgin since 5 years ago.

That's not what I mean by classic+ retard. It's about new content, new abilities and balance changes, not transmog and LFG. Maybe they could add *minor* LFG tools but that's not what will make or break the game.

>It's about new content, new abilities and balance changes,
Look at this optimist and laugh

Why is every classic thread made by a retail player falseflagging how dead classic is, and how you should play retail instead?

You should play private servers and never worry about wasting money

This but unironically

It was pretty obvious that it will get stale really fast because:

people don't interact the way they did in vanilla

there is nothing new to discover

The only way to get replies on Yea Forums is to bait people and there are enough seething contrarians out there that are desperate for this to fail to fall for it.

Classic+ is the dumbest fucking idea ever. Only retards think this is even slightly a good idea.

The amount of people with two accounts to bitch about getting ganked makes the game worth playing.

It's great. It's kind of bittersweet though in that the genre has stagnated ever since and due to how the industry is we'll never get a proper iteration instead of endgame, railroads and instances.

R E N T F R E E

Attached: 1568994791307.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Whales doing whale things

SH SHUP UP! HOME JUST NEEDS RENOVATION

That's what people said would happen before release but homefags just screamed and cried doomer instead of realizing that it's a waste of time.

Well that and everyone that wanted Classic played for years on private servers, literal years

I dont see how
vanilla wow is obviously unfinished and there are of plenty holes to patch up instead of doing a full reset like they do with expansions

>holes to patch up
You mean features that should be left in

Because if the content is shit they literally ruined the entire point of classic, not that extra content itself doesn't already do that. Also it will make a BC classic impossible because any gear they add will need to be in BC classic, and it will just be a giant snowballing clusterfuck.

OP, did you miss the memo?

Yea Forums has turned into a shilling place for companies and indies alike a few months ago.

I love private servers, but Classic is a baby version with horrible and incorrect tuning and people absolutely refuse to believe that because they don't want to believe the game was more difficult in actual vanilla pre-everything nerf around patch 1.9. Deny deny deny. Either way, good classic servers were 10x better than Classic has been.

BC is dogshit and we dont want it

I enjoy both classic and retail because they're both basically entirely different games and each have their charms and weaknesses.

Attached: 1515541682620.png (217x190, 55K)

>With incorrect tuning
Keep thinking that radislav

lol. BC is better than vanilla in every single way imaginable.

>have to wait at prime time to log into my server

Yup dead game.

>15k
wtf bros retail is supposed to be dead...

Attached: file.png (360x261, 130K)

To all the pserver heroes bitching about having to wait for raids to release,
Kindly unsub and never come back.
Thank you

>can bodytank an elite in ZF as a 45 mage for 10+ seconds
>this is correct

Because immersion, you fucking retard.

"no"

Because a chat room where your character can hear people talking from another continent is way more immersive than a separate UI element that is exactly like chat except only shows stuff you're looking for

Also, they could make it more immersive by making you click on a message board in a town to look at a LFG interface. It'd actually be way more immersive than how it is atm.

Well it may be now that there’s official numbers to copy from. Which is ironic because blizzard copied from Nost

Yes, it is.

or do you think facestabbing and 0 armor on mobs were a thing too.

>stop defending timegated content designed to milk subs as long as possible
This is a stupid argument because you would whine how fast you cleared all the content if they released it all at once and there's nothing left to do.

no they dont look at all lights hope and nostalrius

and they still cant break 1,5 mio subs oof

Why does Yea Forums lie about this game?
>N-nobody is talking about...
>N-no threads bros...
We have threads every fucking day what the fuck are you retards blind?
>N-no queues
Half the servers are full doing the day the others are either high or medium You can literally go check for yourselves right now.

I've never seen a game cause so much unnecessary controversy even though you can LITERALLY go check and see how the game is doing. The only valid complaint is why Blizz thought it would be a good idea to hard nerf the raids.

Attached: 1566366426157.jpg (890x892, 128K)

>Half the servers are full doing the day the others are either high or medium You
you don't think Blizzard manipulates the thresholds LMAO.

TORtanic literally mindbroke Yea Forums. Every game has to be the blunder of the century because no one here can discuss games without terminal levels of cynicism and hyperbole

Because we're busy playing the fucking game. Also we do have queues.

looking for immersion in an MMO is absolutely pathetic LMAO

It was the ultimate high, and now we're chasing that next hit but nothing will really compare.
Honestly, if you want to chase sinking ships people should just go to Yea Forums since that's on the precipice of a dying medium.

BC's problems materialized mostly in the raiding spectrum.

cope

BC raids are a million times better than classic.

The hype and nostalgia faded.

Retards who thought classic was better than it actually was got a wakeup call, immediately insisted it was toooooooooootally not classic because of limited time features like sharding, or blamed it on the naxx patch it was introduced in.

Retail players realized the QoL shit they got so used to actually really impacted their enjoyment of an archaic game.

Newer players are realizing just how much of a grind the game is.

Everyone who actually cares about classic is playing it right now. Anyone who thought the release of classic would go ANY differently was fucking deluded.

Attached: file.png (3840x1080, 3.94M)

Literally fishing for (You)s, if this were a thread praising Classic the first 3 posts would bash it for replies

I'm at 34 and the idea of running from one end of stranglethorn to another for yellow difficulty quests is killing me inside. I'd rather sit at UC all day and spam for SM runs

/vg/ was made for people like you.

The rep grinds were soulcrushing though.

>noone wants the xpacs when wow peaked player and content-wise
okay buddy.

Nothing is as soul crushing as vanilla's winterspring rep farm

Mods kept deleting threads so everyone moved to vg. wowcg is one of the most popular threads there

That was put in strictly for autistic people, just like the bloodsail rep.

faggots on Yea Forums like to create headcanon and force their imaginary narratives on the board to push their own agendas.

>user doesn't like classic or that his friends or playing it
>posts a cherry picked screen shot
>"I-I-ITS DEAD GUYS SEE U THINK U DO BUT U DONT HAHAH, CAN WE PLAY XIV NOW? G-GUYS? ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME I SAID ITS DEAD, OK?!!?"

Attached: 1567069048353.gif (148x111, 606K)

?? what. idk user, i moved to new server cuz i couldnt stand the ques, so i dont think the game is dead at all

I've spent 5 hours in BRD today. Say something nice to me so I don't fucking hang myself on my doorknob.

Attached: 1316468704022.jpg (315x480, 20K)

>faggots on Yea Forums like to create headcanon and force their imaginary narratives on the board to push their own agendas.

I mean, this pretty much sums up ALL of Yea Forums.

i wasn't ready for this shit after blasting through all of the previous dungeons in an hour or two max

Attached: 1540819228297.jpg (600x390, 23K)

thank you bro, finally they hit they wall and realized it.
Purists were reeee'ing to not have barbershop guild banks accountbound items etc.
They claimed no dual talent cause lel you pick your class lol, they had no idea warriors were legit always broke because of 50g repair bills.
These niggers never played the game and talked like they did.

>the average player still has trouble getting through Elite Quests without pulling too many mobs and dying.
what? never seen this happen. also those are usually done in 5 man groups because too many people want them.

I played launch day vanilla, I'm still against all those things, and I'm still playing classic.

Stay mad shitter.

Nigger, I wasn't attacking those features. They really aren't classic.

I was saying people took them for granted and didn't realize what they had till it was gone.

>reddit spacing
>no "gay porn with hats on" on your tabs
How fucking newfag can you GET?

>ZT
Muh nigguh

Attached: 4ece945d55322e6c79d8b25a91181921a4184b6f_full.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Maybe it's because I'm, you know, playing the game rather than wasting time doctoring screenshots. Also, I've been here since 2007

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.86M)

>a few months ago
try a decade ago

>nier raid in ffxiv
hold up
what the fuck is this

Attached: 1465813000818.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

I cannot get a group for the life of me in the mid/upper thirties.
I am a 37 priest and I am unable to join any SM group.
LFG/World chat is just flooded with healers lfg.
Is it bad for everybody else who isn't a mage or tank?

yoko taro is designing the new 24 man shit fest

Why did you buy a mount before level 40?
Nice try though.

>>nobody is talking about it
There's nothing to talk about. The content was all released a decade ago, there is no excitement to be had. This is like remastering a game except you dont even remaster it, you just re release it and charge people money.

People are playing the game instead of waiting for it to be released and having nothing to do but to make threads about it.

Is that supposed to justify it becoming even more brain dead easy?

>>still several threads up at any point, constant posts in vg.

4channers are flakey as hell but for a month it's still barely dropped.

You mean people are waiting in line to play it and are shitposting here while doing so

Move that goalpost user

wasn't even hyped for this shit, but it's still fun to play. the community feeling is stronger than I remember it ever being on retail.
you guys really give a fuck what Yea Forums thinks, and it's pretty pathetic.

I’m curious as to if Blizzard will release sub counts again since Classic is apparently a success

Stopped playing WoW in like 2014 and came back for classic for like two weeks and got bored.

Right off the bat, layering is fucking garbage. Killing server economies and the world feeling really dead despite me playing on whitemane is just fucking awful. The grind is not fun fun either. I thought killing mobs and doing dungeons were gonna be hard but everything's piss easy. Priests complaining about being low on mana while I'm sitting here on like full mana during every single dungeon run while DPSing at the same time is honestly baffling. Not to mention people are clearing MC in greens made me really just drop this shit.

This piece of shit game has put me in an MMO crisis and the fact of the matter is that every single MMO on the market is dogshit. They're all either shitty western Wow clones with the most garbage shit tab-target combat, or grindy Korean bullshit with no content.

Currently playing BDO and despite the fact it's fun and the combat is exemplary, there's no fucking content and I can see the writing on the wall: the games just gonna get boring and turn into the same shitty grind over and over. The sad thing is that it's still better than classic because it actually has some improvements to the MMO genre instead of being another godawful WoW clone.

Thanks for reading my blog.

>spend 1 hour spamming trade and world to find a group for scholomance on the most popular eu server at peak hours
game is so dead its not even funny

user I’m here to shitpost and talk WoW. Nothing more nothing less

Seems like you didn’t want to go home dude.

layering has been gone for almost 2 weeks.

Layering wasn't even noticeable with every quest area flooded with people.

On all servers or the abandoned ones only

all servers.

try not no lifing to 60 next time, dumbass

I want to believe you but that means that high pop to full servers have 10k+ people running around at any given time

they literally said from the start that layering was only a temporary measure to handle the stupid amounts of players that would be present at launch.

Nigga end game is all that matters

he's full of shit anyway, even on a medium pop server I noticed layering like 2 days ago

And they literally can’t be trusted at their word. So if true, nice.

Did you try to gank someone and they just blurred away?

>Right off the bat, layering is fucking garbage. Killing server economies and the world feeling really dead despite me playing on whitemane is just fucking awful.
Why do you trannies start with the bullshit right away?

The game is dead

Nah, there's like what 40-60k characters created on the bigger realms? And that's with people like having 5+ characters by themselves and alts on multiple realms. Unless all of them play at once there won't be 10k people running around at once

I logged onto battle.net and saw my friend playing and get so hyped man. It was fun at first it just didn't last. I think classic is only good when you compare it to retail, otherwise it's just kind of shit.

Depended on the quest area really. Some were dead, some were packed. I hated that main cities were completely dead though.

This is literally just a lie.

the opposite. I asked a guildie to help me kill someone who was stopping me from getting into a quest area and when he invited me to a group I swapped to another layer

This is the problem we all knew was coming. Everyone knew the power classes and flocked to them. Ensuring there's too many mages and not enough groups going around while anyone NOT in the correct 4 classes has a significantly harder time of it. I end up the third shaman in 4-shammy groups for a reason

Zoomers like you left and it's even better now

it's the same fucking game
just like i said months before launch, everyone will be there for launch, huge hype, 3 weeks later only autists will stay and a while later blizzard will be forced to announce TBC and so on. retail is still utter cancer and blizz cunts thought they'd be able to keep both of the playerbases with this. keep introducing zoomer mechanics into retail and spoon feeding the autists in classic. glad to see that it's not working.

I think Classic is only good with friends. Same for any MMO.
Kek

I think what's funny is that TOR is still getting new content and at a faster pace than WoW is despite being the "blunder of the century."

It’s literally WoW with BioWare writing and Star Wars characters. It’s even on the same engine

i literally got to 60 playing a couple hours a day since release. if you can't get to 60 in 1 month you are mentally deficient
>oh no bro i spend my time in game having fun exploring the zones and reading quest text!
shut the fuck up

>BDO
I give it one point for exemplary elementalist combat. Playing the which was an absolute blast. Everything felt, sounded and Looked great. Getting my big lighting strike off was rewarding because I could all but feel the power behind it

You make it sound like people are playing it instead of talking about it. Nice one, Yea Forums.

I just started levelling a hunter after needing a break from my clothie priest & mage.

Attached: 1568186398732.jpg (563x483, 50K)

8 more levels til 60 boiiiiis

youtube.com/watch?v=shdkrPLQaaU

> literally got to 60 playing a couple hours a day since release
That should tell you how absolutely easy it is compared to a private server

That's a straight up lie.

>Buy up entire stock of item on AH
>Put it all back up for x3 the price
>Make a bunch of gold
>Permanently fuck up the price of the item
This is fucking fun.

Oh boy did you experience the Saronite shuffle? That was the real shit there back in wrath.

>Get banned by Blizzard
Nice one

Literally not a bannable offense.

Yeah, I think if I had been playing with my friend from the very beginning I might have stuck with it, but by the time I had caught up in lvels with him I was already bored.

It's such a shame, it has so much potential ruined by garbage corporate Korean P2W game design. If the game had actual content and not just endless mob grinding it'd be the greatest MMO of all time and it wouldn't even be close.

No, playing.

Are you playing from phone? Jesus, what's up with the UI scale.

You gave yourself an unfair advantage. Which apparently is bannable.

Didn't get to see that, but from what I'm reading it sounds fucking great.

Lol “playing”

Attached: 3B1A48D6-47D0-42A3-8BFC-270F19A4C439.png (778x580, 263K)

you're delusional lmao

>he wants lfg back
>he wants ez pz hallway dungeons back
>he wants blood elves and draenei back
>he wants flying back
Fuck off back to retail.

im playing it.

im having a lot of fun. im doing more dungeons and stuff than i did back in the day.

No, I obtained items and put them on the free market. Sounds like you're salty over some exploit you did.

Because they know their game sucks

Just started this Paladin.

How do they play in classic? How do the specs fare in pve / pvp?

Attached: paladin.jpg (722x718, 154K)

Reported for exploiting the game

No, playing.
You can post 101 images of wojack, but classicfags are still playing and having fun

>Paladin
oh no no no no

r8 my little imp maker

Attached: r8.png (783x500, 759K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8xiDaWqpg

I sure do like having “fun”, isn’t this fun?

Attached: 0B39343C-F72F-4D63-9D1D-E4BE173019FD.jpg (1024x978, 73K)

>Gnome
lil zoom...

Prot-Worthless. No taunt.
Ret-Worthless, your only on demand burst is Judgement. SoC is an okay proc.
Holy- Get used to healing.

I'm not doing that though. Nobody is.
You're being silly.

go look at retail
Go on.
You'll feel really stupid.

>no mention of shockadin
>no mention of ruling plaguelands like a king
>no mention of purging Horde filth
Want to know how I know you're a retailfag?

>Nobody is
Uh huh.

Attached: F936026B-6B38-4C23-9BA8-4C944B5014BD.jpg (2048x2009, 344K)

That's something different though.
Also I'm in US.

i'm assuming that is to prevent ddos?

>ez pz hallway dungeons
oh yeah, loot pinata raid bosses that just require you not stand in fire and focus down adds are reeeeeeeeeal hard.

Shockadin was always a gimmick even in BC.

>plaguelands
lol

Attached: canniballize.png (71x66, 11K)

>how do they play in classic
*user casts blessing of might*
*user casts blessing of wisdom*
*user casts blessing of wisdom*
3 hrs later

>Something different
user, the game is nothing but waiting in lines for days on end.
That’s hilarious

Did I say anything about raids?
Raids are the only thing retail has going for it, I'll say that shit freely.
The worst raid in WoD blows out anything in classic no question.
Problem is everything else sucks.

>its already proven you dont need to minmax anything, people were clearing raid content with 30 people and greens
Welcome to the wow community where everyone only wants people who already outgear the content they are grouping for.

I'm proving you wrong right now, though.
I'm in game, and not in a line in any way.

idk I'm playing it so i dont bother making threads

>walk for 10 minutes to find a hallway you've yet to go down
>kill easy mobs that require some slight LoS pulling
>move on
>find loot pinata boss
>spend another 10 minutes finding an area you've not cleared so you can find your way forward
I'll give you that exploring places like wailing caverns, sunken temple, and BRD really make the places feel massive, but they're not at all difficult, and if you wipe, getting back to where you were can take upwards of 20 minutes. I'd say that means you might lose your touch on the boss, but bosses and pulls in classic are easy as hell aside from shit like naxx or AQ40.

>tfw want to play but sub ran out and poor

it's okay, I didn't have any friends anyway

I do it to every hordie I see.
Swim like the ape you are.

Either post pic with time stamp or get back in line

Private server

blizz nuked all of them

Lol no.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_092119_154603.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

are you cute?

>Talking on Yea Forums about a game you like.
Its just going to be a bad time.

Attached: 1453446231617.jpg (239x215, 18K)

Finally someone that delivers. Glad you’re having fun.

>falseflagging
I don't like retail, but the difference in population isn't even remotely comparable, classic is a ghost town if you compare it to retail.

Just because you faggots want it to be a certain way, doesn't make it so.

There’s definite false flagging but it’s not by retail babies

The game is shit. I'm surprised I lasted 2 weeks desu.

>half the servers are full
Stopped reading right there.
Even at absolute peak on weekends, you get ONE full server, and that's the streamer server.
Literal cope.

Give us bc or wrath severs FUCK classic

>the combat is exemplary
Flash is not substance. BDO combat is dodge spam and aoe spam.
You have brain cancer.

Wrath was the best WoW ever got so I agree

hot and sweaty nelf booty

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091719_185445.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Even Asmonnigger playing classic has like 50k viewers.

i bet you're an alliance tranny

What high level pots are most in demand?

>goblins in the mine
>reminds me of that scene in goblin slayer

Yeah, now take out the LoS pulling, the finding the area you've not cleared, and cut that 10 minutes in half.
Shit even the classic SM wings has more of a challenge than any LK 5man except maybe the Halls. And that's only if you have no idea what's going on.
I'll give you BC but only for the SSC instances since that's where most of the sprawling 5mans died.

They are playing the game instead of sitting on Yea Forums like a faggot

It's the servers, if they opened Oceanic, more NA, SA and West EU servers they would be drowning in subs. The ping differences between wow servers and FFXIV servers is the difference

newer dungeons also have stuff like boss mechanics.

You know, mechanics that are a shred more complicated than 'and now he's going to cast a spell that does lots of damage to the tank' or 'now he's going to cast a rain of fire spell'

I like classic, and I'm enjoying playing classic, but come on man, classic dungeons are not exactly good.

3 hour queue on my server, yet blizzard put me in a solo layer where i'm the only person around in the starting zones.

The same thing happened to me in retail where i would rarely stumble upon any players while leveling up.

asmon playing retail would have 50k as well

Nice fantasy retailtard. Theres still queues to get in servers i usually have to wait 40 minutes to get into incedius

How can they be playing if they’re stuck in a queue?

>hit 60
>farmed for epic mount
>don't plan on raiding
I'm done until BC servers

Attached: valeria-styajkina-6-nfg.jpg (1329x800, 430K)

Holy shit. I quit in the middle of Wrath but Classic got me interested enough to read about Retail. It sounds like a fucking mess.

- no pvp servers! Basically everything is a pve server with optipnal flagging. What flaming faggots wanted that change?

- each server is now crossed with other servers? Wtf?

- wtf is this Averite system? Seems stupidly complicated and grindy

- back in my day you had normal and heroic dungeons. What the fuck is this Mythic speed run shit? Again too complex

-garrisons and farms? Hahah fucking mobile trash games

-the talent trees have been dumbed down , seriously wtf, one choice every 15 levels

I didn't realise retail was so bad. I tried to look on blizz forums about the changes but I forgot how cancerous it was there with blizzdrones, who at this point are £1000s deep in this game, defend it with a cultish zeal.

Fuck this game. Was considering classic but fuck giving money to blizzard

Broof.
Also TBC servers would be terrible

k-kinda?

yes, and?

Did you think queues didn't exist in classic?

All the mechanics in the world don't mean shit if they aren't threatening.

Eranikus putting the tank to sleep every once in a while is more threatening then all of the dumb 'move here' bullshit that is the later 5mans.
Nothing kills in LK unless you ignore the big voice acted announcement and the seven second cast time.
Akumai is a shitty lvl 27 boss and just enrages every once in a while. But unless you have a good healer, a good tank, or just outlevel the place you're getting shit on.
You can sleep through almost everything in Lk gear appropriate as long as you hear COME CLOSER I WILL MAKE IT QUICK and strafe for a second.

If classic was a private server everybody would have already quit due to the massive amount of exploits and bugs that were and still are in the game and jt would be a massive laughing stock yet somehow its all just magically ok because its Blizzard??? Blizzdrones are a fucking cancer.

i was too busy playan to start a thread, thank you retail user

>>he wants lfg back
I still don't get this meme
people behave the same way in classic than when they added LFG, only groups are formed with chat spam instead of a window where you press a button
auto-teleport is max faggotry though

are you a gorl?

Activistion stopped paying for shills

I haven't done a classic dungeon without having good interactions with everyone in group. Much less a completely mute run of an instance.
They are the default in lfg.
Shit even mythic dungeons are silent affairs if you're in a pug.
May as well play FF and run with bots.

post gold right now, faggot

What's the best EU server to play on?

No, post your epic mount

I've only had mute runs so far, and I play on a fucking RP server so you'd think people would be more open to interact both IC and OOC but nope.
Happens in every fucking modern game as well, only "lasting" interactions I see are those where there are "insults" thrown in.
I think I might be getting to old for this shit.

Attached: 1557966336181.jpg (618x627, 106K)

People are all in their discord cliques now. Every MMO i've played in the last few years has been like that. Times have just changed and it really sucks.

>15usd a month
Not worth it. Call me when they make a one-time subscription or down the price to at least 5usd.

How do I play the AH?

Nice prebis
Oh wait

Who gives a fuck about that right now? Only morons. Gear from dungeons will always be there, and more people will be making groups soon so it will be easier than ever to get. People won't always be buying stuff for more than it's worth.

I am sure you guild is trash enought to gear even a shitter leech like yourself ^)

About to hit 40 on my priest and get my mount because I'm a jew. To be honest I don't see why I want to level past 40.

BGs aren't until phase 3. I've pooped myself out of PvE content from playing Retail. I just don't see what reason to continue on.

What playing my priest did do is give me an urge to level Priest on retail, but I'm bored of retail. Time to just let my sub drop.

I couldn't give less of a crap about gear right now. You don't need it for anything since the raids can be done in greens and BGs aren't out. It's useless

I'm gonna go fish outside of Wailing Caverns and have FUN, and you can't stop me.

I'm just wondering how to make money in general. I don't remember being this poor in actual vanilla. Run more dungeons?

So instead of playing classic for pvp you playing it as a tradesim? Ever heard of PoE?

>log on to moon guard retail
>talk to my 30 buds
>hangout with some people in stormwind
>meet some random people and have a convo with them about random shit
>start some walk up rp

>log on to classic
>LFM SM SPELLCLEAVE NO NOOBS
>try to talk to someone
>"go away"
>try to make some friends
>everyone ignores me
>try to talk to people in trade/lfg/general chat
>they just spout twitch memes

yeah this is home alright. retail is better no matter the faults. hopefully classic remains as a containment game for these people.

The fuck are you even talking about? Like 3 or 4 of the pre-raid BiS are from the AH anyway. The BiS rings are like 400g each.

name your server right now

grobbulus

>everyone ignores me

You sound like an asshole so that's understandable.

>dont get gear for raids
>dont raid
>dont pvp
Mb you should collect mounts in retail instead

classic is just streamer bait, i pity you if you still play this

You're thinking too much about it.

>moon guard
Pathethic ERP tranny faggot chocke on dranei cock and die

Bro. I don't even know where you're going with this. My helm, shoulders, and chest are basically all pre-raid BiS besides stuff from professions which I don't have so you saying "nice bis" from the pic I posted is the most retarded thing you could have possibly said. You clearly have no idea what I'm even wearing or what gear looks like.

t. fell for the memes and has never actually been to moon guard

dude this is epic haha

Just world pvp its fun

>if mage
>green lens with frost roll
>boreal mantle
>archmage robes

>if lock
>green lens with shadow roll
>felcloth
>robes of the void

Seems like you dont even know what your pre bis are ^)

this guy gets it

Attached: YuGet.png (555x555, 111K)

>hordie

the alliance tranny cope

Attached: vintage-gold-texture_-_Copy.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Imagine being such a contrarian to dislike something because a streamer you don't like plays it.

I don't watch WoW streams. Never have. I still play classic because its a good game.

Literally no mage is going Engineering/Tailoring for those 2 items. Fucking retard. I have the 2nd best of everything. I'm not going autistic for 5 extra DPS. Also good luck getting Robe of the Archmage even if you have tailoring without a fuck ton of gold of which I am gathering.

It might be a tranny but you're swimming.

They aren't actually playing the game user, they're just trolls.

if bait threads are still this hot, classic won't die for a long time.

Attached: 1565876540375.jpg (626x677, 129K)

if you wanted to rp and make friends why didnt you roll on the normal rp server not the meme rppvp server that was taken over my reddit memers lol anyways just go roll on the newer rp pvp server

my shirt still hasnt fucking arrived

I can't believe it's over Classicbros....he was right, we thought we...did.......but...?

yes it's almost as if brainlets were getting hyper over nothing and 90% of them quit once they realized the game was near unplayable garbage and had aged like milk

Attached: wowclassic.jpg (873x310, 110K)

>"ahh yes... russians and crinks stealing my account... Home...

>*donates*
yeah dude i've been level 60 for a few months already lol where have you been i just took a small break thats all
>*activates secret infinite reusable potion with a shorter cooldown mid duel*
damn close one bro haha maybe next time
>*uses 500% speed flying mount to collect all the resources*
making gold is so easy lol wtf are you doing noob?

Honestly bored.

I already have prebis, epic mount, enchantmaxxed, profmaxxed, repmaxxed

I also have an alt in the 40s, just waiting for the rest of the guild to get to 60 so we can raid, no pvp system is shit and probably wont be in for months

POG POG POG POG POG POG POG POG POG POG

>bored
>already level 60 with everything done
>on top of a level 40

holy shit you fucking tard why dont you play another game now and then? or maybe learn something?? holy cringe

I don't think I'll make it past level 40 or so, as the grinding is getting too annoying for me. But I've had a lot of fun, played with a lot of nice people and feel like I've gotten my money's worth.

Attached: comfy.jpg (400x570, 40K)

>LFM spell cleave allaince on boat
god I hate trannies

Im just where everyone will be at soon enough, I consider myself pretty casual too, I dont farm for hours everyday like some people do to work the AH

>I consider myself pretty casual too
>1 60 and 1 alt in the 40s

The first step is admitting that you have a problem

Very true, they should had let things be like it was before the nerf on rerelease

I zoomcleaved to 60 the first 10 days, and then casually leveling my alt

post your /played then

HAHAHAHAHA RETAILFAGS STILL CRYING I SEE. No one wants to log into your dead game and see your 200 mounts sorry bro

You sound like a Esfand fanboy that thinks because Ron Jeremy can pull it off with his 39 boosters then you can too! You will soon wake up in a dress spamming rank 4 holy light on MT and OT!

>tfw only level 20 and the grind is already getting to me

14 days

Playing through it casually with a friend and having fun leveling slowly, just focusing on exploring and questing and running instances.

I think my biggest disappointment is that it's clear we're playing on the 'nerfed' patch. I ran SFK on Nostalrius and Elysium and had to be careful to pull a pack at a time. Enemies hit hard and a had a lot of health, so pulling more than one pack would almost always be a death sentence. In Classic however I can pull half the room and easily tank it with no fear of dying. Enemies hit like wet noodles and oftentimes die before they can even get off their big spells.

Hell the semi-final boss in SFK was scary because he'd constantly be summoning elites that could overhwhelm you even after the fight ended. In Classic, he summons ONE add and that's it.

>streamer servers don't have queues
I fucking wish, dude

It's not dead lol, a lot of people are playing it

Nostalrius ran 1.12 too, but they buffed enemy stats to adjust difficulty.

>He's not having fun
Lmaoing at your life

Attached: WoWScrnShot_092019_213850.jpg (1920x1080, 2.47M)

What're Devilsaur pieces selling for?

>classic saps population from retail
>classic leaks population
>Blizzard kills itself

Attached: 1551203677486.gif (225x225, 46K)

Anything but holy is crap.
Prot is OK for 5-mans but thats it, but youll be drinking after every pull while the healer is still almost full
Ret is crap, it cant dps, look at esfand. Even pots flasks and still is at the bottom while funneling himself gear

Own the plaguelands?
>One field freezes you on hit for 5 seconds
>One hits you with fire damage, ignoring your armor
>One mana burns you
>Other spam stacking diseases on you
You can kill those level 51s right outside chillwind camp, but any paladin spec with ret aura and a shield can kill them. Id even say holy is the better spec because you can spam more consecrated due to your increased mana pool and more effective heals

We don't

You just gave my eyes cancer

Even Esfand says ret is shit, but ret fanboys never die.

>8 hour queues on launch
>zoomercleave meta ruining the comfy leveling meme just one week in, everyone's already on that GOGOGO retail mentality
>first 60 got there by abusing layering
>layering has caused numerous gamebreaking exploits, irrevocably destroying the economy and seeing countless people fully phase 1 geared far before they should be, these people were not even punished
I wanted it, but the community of those days is long gone. Won't be resubbing.

In another month most servers should have a pop that can use them.

Corner the market now because the devilsaur pieces are BiS through MC depending on the class.

Joker didnt use layers until 58

The centaur areas were warzones when I went through there

>everyone's already on that GOGOGO retail mentality
That was always the mentality. If you say otherwise then you didn't play Vanilla. People only leveled slow because they didn't know what the fuck to do. Also, I would be shocked if the first 60's in vanilla weren't exploiting the game somehow or another.

This is why I hate Classicfags. Not because Classic exists, but because they're fucking delusional. Most are just straight up LARPing as people who played Vanilla.

Isnt there suppose to be a new paladin meta for raiding called spelladin?

basically using fast attack speed and relying on your holy damage with spell power to increase it.

The "gogogo mentality" probably seems worse because people got better at going fast. Going fast in vanilla was pulling 2 groups, in classic it's pulling the entire instance

>look up spelladin on youtube
>hes using an epic weapon and mass MCP

When it relies on this many elixirs and a world buff, its shit.

Attached: file.png (434x133, 130K)

Learn to read you dumb fucking nigger.

>Constant threads
>Every thread salty retail fags crying and whining
>Tranny xiv fags desperate, jump in and repeat catchphrases

7 days played in game, only level 42.
Tanked all dungeons 4-man with my bros, shits cash. The last good mmo is back, stay mad.

Attached: 1521038900296.gif (440x330, 453K)

>>streamer servers don't even have queues now
haha... yeah...

Attached: 342c307f914ee75580dfb830be17417e.png (710x258, 130K)

this an opinion. Og developers have physically said the problems that faced wow during/after wrath all started with changes they made to vanilla gameplay during bc. Making all specs sustainable/epically soloable. introducing all the daily content and faction grinding. forcing but not really forcing people to play. making the game a job not a joy.

Eh, I mean my favorite tanks in vanilla and TBC were the ones that just kept pulling and didn't stop until the healer had no mana. Only reason pulling more than one group was difficult was because half the tanks only understood threat values as how many stacks of sunder were on something.

You still see that with some people going on about revenge being medicore or shield slam being a rage dump when they haven't even looked at the threat values that were data mined from the game long ago.

You can't reset the clock on people being shit, and in a lot of ways they still are. Spell cleave groups are just the groups with people who understand the mechanics of the game to a level that they can just aoe all of SM down. In the old days they'd be the dungeon groups that pulled without cc because they understood mob abilities, kill order, and interrupts.

Nice copypasta discord trannys, I know who you are.

Try body tanking an SM myrmidon

>Pibble of peace
What a cute velvet puppy :3 Love pibbles :)

How?

Looks fucking comfy

Its just a gimmick. When it comes to raiding shit's been theory-crafted for so long that new play styles are just gimmicks that pull off of other memes like shockdins.

Since raids are forty man, pretty much anything is viable. I was clearing BWL with a third of the raid constantly dc'ing and I was shit. MC just got cleared by a raid in greens and not all level capped.

The meta of classic right now is basically how to kill x in under x minutes, and not if x can even be killed. I'm thinking if they put in unnerfed Ctun, you'll see some literal who guild kill him on the same day as AQ opens.

>What went wrong?
there was never anything to go right to begin with. the only people who hyped this game up were zoomers too young to even know wow existed pre-bc

You've literally been logged on for half the time that has passed since launch, go outside

>my face when alliance thinks they can take the boat from ratchet to booty bay safely

Mah nigga has a fucking mind control you faggot alliance now buzz off

Our mudhut desert ship, not yours

Attached: frodo.gif (320x157, 770K)

Daily retail cuck cope thread

I know they throttled server queues to get people to switch and im pretty sure it worked. My server was horde town. Nessy was horde town. Nothing but horde in gadget and bb. Now lately playing my alts with some friends all those areas are 50/50 alli/horde. I was in STVietnam just carebearing and herbing and was attacked by multiple groups of alliance. When i was leveling my main i remember seeing groups of horde just combing the area in stv and desolace simply for the sake of ganking alli. I dunno im sure they manipulate populations but its very evident at least this week there is still a healthy turnout of people. My crappy low level greens still sell. so people are at the very least rolling alts.

*sweats*
youtu.be/L9cbdSXAGGA

my only regret was not rolling a tank, so i can control the pacing of dungeons. The amount of keyboard turning, button clicking, 0 sunder tanks is unreal.

Attached: 1549499549520.png (500x586, 199K)

I'm not going to bother tanking until the majority learn to not go ball deep DPS before I can get a single sunder.

Glad I played Druid. Easy leveling experience, can still coordinate dungeon pulls

I don't mind them going balls deep at the start as long as it's the Skull so I can just taunt it back after their initial burst and be on top.
Retard Hunters who start every pull with Multishot should be hanged, however.

Current retail wow is the worst state wow has ever been, absolute titanic. It's a fucking shit wow game, and all these people are the retards who stayed behind to still play it.
What do you think?

did vanilla pservers die as a whole or are they still an option

They should take some advice from classic, they could easily beat retail even harder.

Fucking retard they WANTED it to fail

>tfw on low-medium pop server
>no queues
>leveling zones have enough people that you arent fighting each other for mobs
>People whisper me to tank their dungeons and willing to pay
not sure how bad the population will be in a couple months but this has been comfy so far

Yeah, let's pretend BDO is better than Classic, shall we.

>Sat outside WC fishing / skinning as a warrior because i only needed a few more hides and couldn't be bothered starting a group.
>LF-Tank WC, up to last boss.
>'Sure why not' i think and reply.
>Second i join i see a discord link in the party chat.
They didnt care that i didnt want to join on voice, but it still boggled my fucking mind to see that.

Attached: WhatAreYouDoing.jpg (482x768, 62K)

>layering has caused numerous gamebreaking exploits, irrevocably destroying the economy and seeing countless people fully phase 1 geared far before they should be, these people were not even punished

That's not even true, people that were caught exploiting layers in 5 mans got banned for a month and deleted all the items they got

It's sad.
>My group of friends gets invited to play with a mutual friends group
>They sit in their channel whenever they're on
>Only talk to us when they need one of us to fill a spot and they don't feel like pugging
>Refuse to help the rest of us in any way
>If we level alts or play other games they send angry whispers about how we are falling behind

Fucking gay, glad I stopped playing with them and joined a based boomer guild.

>Post-release
>little to no threads
>nobody is talking about it
because everyone is too busy playing it, literally everyone I know and used to know came back to play this shit whenever they're not working or shitting
>streamer servers don't even have queues now
zoomers filtered out by a game that actually requires you to think instead of being a meatgrinder all the way to max level
also who cares about streamers or their fans fuck em

That's sort of how i met one of my long time friends. Way back in vanilla, i went into deadmines on my paladin and some kid invited us into his ventrillo. Ended up hanging out with the gnome rogue that hopped in and we leveled to 60 together while engaging in all the pvp shinanigans along the way. We've moved on in life at this point, but once in a while we hit up a game for a couple hours. Even back then i thought it was retarded to go into a voice program for baby tier content, but made a long term friend out of it.

>pretend

Classic running on 1.12 is the biggest issue.
The game is just as massive joke right now.
nobody would have thought launching ANY other expansions on one of their latest patches without tuning content for it would have been a good idea.

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/just-so-you-know-were-playing-nerfed-classic/280667/17

Attached: bruh.jpg (282x295, 12K)

>hat's not even true, people that were caught exploiting layers in 5 mans got banned for a month and deleted all the items they got

This is false, I know people who did it and not a single soul was banned.

>census disabled by blizzard
bros ...

>Main Warlock
>Roll Warlock in Classic
>Now have to put up with Retailfags and Zoomers who think Warlocks should do the same DPS as a Mage

Attached: warlock___tier5_by_kalyyy.jpg (951x511, 284K)

No, your corpse stays on the boat and you resurrect at the load screen.

Classic is literally just pressing 1 over and over.

Alliance is for fags.

>Pretend

This is the first game I had to quit because if I kept playing I know I would have become addicted and destroyed or heavily influenced my life. I was 60 already 9 days ago. Was pretty fun to give 500 gold away in crossroads though.

Retard.

I wish the flight paths were faster

At least you can fly directly to your destination instead of having to stop at each point like you did in early vanilla

>flying direct
>brackenwall village to camp taurajo makes a pit stop in crossroads even though its directly across from brackenwall village
>going to crossroads adds an extra 8 minutes

in early vanilla you were dropped off at every stop.

>nobody with a job is 60 yet
THIS

seriosly, all classic threads i saw on here in the last few days are about some neet basement dwelling asparagi who complain that there is nothing to do after reachin lvl60 with their 3rd char after another multi day diaper shitting bottle turinating turbo force leveling run.

get a job you retards and stop shitting on this game. nobody is forcing you to play it

Yeah and you can use those 8 minutes to go take a shit instead of getting off at every town along the way and having to keep clicking your destination

reaching 60 in a week and reaching 60 in a month doesnt change the fact theres nothing to do at 60 once youve got your prebis

By the time most people are 60 and in pre-BiS phase 2 will be here.

thats another 3 months at least, you wont even have a battleground, itll just be people camping flight masters. everyone that isnt 60 will quit

>says increasingly nervous retailcuck for the 99th time today

and even after that people will still be joining and leveling
it's a fucking MMO, launch numbers aren't the end-all, this isn't a private server

>saying theres nothing much to do at cap means you play retail

Attached: file.png (597x649, 736K)

>says increasingly nervous homefag for the 147th time today

>Blizzard helping classic

Attached: 1466436723611.png (400x400, 76K)

>dishonorable kills are in phase 2
>this means that players will camp low level zones

seethe. cope. dilate.

It was a nice nostalgia trip, but starting the late 20s, people got that feeling.
Oh god, there are no quests, I just have to grind mobs forever and ever until I level up and can go somewhere where there are 7 new quests that I can do before I have to go back to grinding,.
And doing these 7 quests involves collecting 12 pointless things with a 3% drop rate from shit mobs with a randomly cast 300 damage instant and that only respawn after 8 minutes despite 20 players waiting for them.

And then there's the boss who respawns every 25 minutes and has nine five man groups camping his tent.

And for what? The raids are boring. The only bosses where you actually need to do anything are Baron Geddon, where you get a massive, obvious flame whirl on you and then have 8 seconds to run away from the raid and ragnaros, where melees occasionally and optionally run away from his knock back.
But wait, you can wait for the obnoxious PVP! Chase after uncatchable druids who took your flag, but can constantly shapeshift to get rid of all roots!
Get absolutely fucked by a rogue who has his cooldowns! Play "will the fear break", the surprise machanic game by Blizzard against Warlocks!
Destroy Warriors in 1v1 with your CCs, but get thrashes if they get the heals to live through them! Having a healer won't save you!
Get one hit killed by Enhancement shamans or absolutely fuck them up, depending on whether Windfury decides to proc! This exciting game of chance can be over in a matter of seconds and totally independent of either player's skill!

They should have brought back BC. At least the game was semi balanced at that point.

you know flight paths exist in level 50+ zones right?

I'm not concerned. I'm sure on Grobbulus we'll make some effort to coordinate mass PVP in the high level zones.
That being said which high level zone is the best for large scale back and forth PVP?

Attached: 1523932188865.jpg (600x800, 45K)

thorium point, since its outside blackrock mountain

>faggots on Yea Forums like to create headcanon and force their imaginary narratives on the board to push their own agendas.
Finally...
Some hard fucking truth

Not really ideal. Best would be a high level zone with faction towns and graveyards so we can just form human walls and throw themselves at eachother for Honor.

Felwood maybe?

felwood is shit, alliance flight path is at the top right near the furbolg tunnel it isnt even a town

And the Horde one is Halfway down. The zone is rather narrow. We could just mass PVP up and down the road. Probably the best way to get Honor

Only reason I play classic is because of the great class fantasy and itemisation.

Despite retail having objectively more complex dungeons and raids, I just can't play it without being bored out of my mind. Items are boring as fuck, and classes have nothing unique to them. It's just shit.