On a scale of 0 to 10 how pretentious will this game be?

On a scale of 0 to 10 how pretentious will this game be?

Attached: IMG_20190921_104827.jpg (1488x1500, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bCpfpYhrLW0
twitter.com/neil_druckmann/status/1119026754952151040?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=0x6D-VUPoy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand this, the first game was a very cliche, easy to follow post apocalypse story full of "emotional" moments. If anything it was too inoffensive and safe for what it was. How was it in any way pretentious?

Less pretentious than this thread

It will be good but fail to recapture the feeling of 1st game

Depends on how much based joel is in it

10, has gay kiss

Forgot this was coming out

The people who compare it to citizen kane are the pretentious ones.

"zombie apocalypse" has been played out from every imaginable angle now. considering how unoriginal the first part was i don't have high hopes for the story in this.

the end of pc gaming is near

Probably a 7 or an 8.

That has nothing to do with the contents of the game

But not than this post.

Almost as epic as the first! can't wait to play with my gf ^______^

How do I make that little face?

youtu.be/bCpfpYhrLW0

Is it the game or the Neil, bearded guy, that comes off more pretentious?

less than Death Stranding

>pretentious
how much of brainlet do you need to be that tlou was pretentious?
Must be rough buddy

If it has a happy ending I will not play it.

The epic sequel to the video game adaptation of the movie based on the hit book “The Road”

Correct, but that's why people call the game pretentious. It's self-conscious normie gamers who are pretentious.

Sick box art. Kojima take notes

>game
more like movie for deluded faggots

how bad does it smell

druckmann is an ever bigger hack because he's drinking his own koolaid and believing everything written about him and he has nobody to keep him in check

twitter.com/neil_druckmann/status/1119026754952151040?lang=en

if you don't think every fucking review site won't praise the AMBITIOUS AND BOLD STORY for 4 paragraphs before they even mention actual GAMEPLAY then you don't know video games

amy did nothing wrong

>The epic sequel to the video game adaptation of the movie based on the hit book “The Road”
Except it's an adaptation of the movie based on a book called Children of Men.
Do you fucks not read the books or watch the movies you are referencing?

if it's anything like the first game maybe a 1.
Death Stranding is going to be the one with all the pretentiousness about connecting people and whatnot, can't wait.

citizen lgbt kane of video games.

>How was it in any way pretentious?
The way they tried to present it as a deep psychological story, the sheer amount of money wasted on voiceacting, mo-cap and hollywood writers, the sheer time wasted on exposition for what is actually a pretty fucking terrible rip-off of a famous decent-ish movie is the definition of being pretentious.

It's a shallow bullshit story presented as some kind of deep gripping personal tale. It pretends to be more than it really fucking is.
That is definition of pretention.

11/10 in the sjw scale of "fuck drumpf"

I think so many in the vidya industry is just so desperate to be taken seriously as a form of "art" so they constantly have to compare themselves to film or literature

>deep psychological story
How did they present it as a deep psychological story?
>sheer amount of money wasted on voice acting, mo-cap
Pretty much every AAA game has mo-cap, and every non indie game has voice acting
>Hollywood writers
Fucking what? There were Hollywood writers on this game?
>it pretends to be more than it is
It was a character focused cross country journey in a post apocalyptic world. I’m not sure it ever pretended to be anything else.

based.

This kinds of posts are the worst. Denying the most fucking obvious shit right in front of their eyes and asking "how" about shit so fucking basic nobody in the world would ever even consider having to explain it.

God damn TLOU fanboys are some of the worst trash in recent industry.
"How is this story ENTIRELY FOCUSING ON PSYCHOLOGY OF THE MAIN PROTAGONISTS a psychological story?"
I mean how the fuck am I even supposed to answer that, you mongoloid?

Attached: 1510769909299.jpg (660x798, 145K)

So having a character arc is now pretentious? I mean you have to make some sort of argument to back up your claims man. It should be easy since you’re clearly so passionate about it. I’m not a fanboy. I had plenty of gripes with the game, but your attempt to present me as a fanboy is very telling about how you’re going to argue about this game.

>So having a character arc is now pretentious?
No, but having a TERRIBLE character act potrayed with holywood actors and the most expensive mo-cap and dialogue written by holywood actors while endlessly jerking off in the media how you are doing a super serious adult story and how you don't use the word "fun" in your studio IS PRETENTIOUS.

How the FUCK do you not understand this? Is the idea of pretention actually so impenetrable to you?
The presentation is not fitting the content. It's far more grandious and attempting to create an aura of a more serious or valuable experience than you are actually being served.
They are hidding how shallow the fucking writing actually is beyond massively inflated budget for it's cinematic, profound experience.

it's this

i work in the film industry and the level of quality before actual filmmakers and hacks like druckmann is beyond night and day

just because you have cameras, mocap suits, and a stage doesn't mean you're making something at the same level of hollywood. no matter how much you sell because normie gamers have no taste

David O Russel/10

Attached: 1385513204399.jpg (465x355, 28K)

Does 10 to the 3rd power work?

Dunno why people care about the lesbian shit. The woman Ellie fucks with dies in the beginning and its all a revenge quest from there. No, Joel doesn't die despite the rumors.

Learn to code

>dialogue written by Hollywood actors
They got the actors to write the dialogue?
>how you don’t use the word “fun”
This is actually your best claim, and you should’ve started with this. Making a video game and saying you don’t use the word “fun” is pretty pretentious.

I guess we simply have different views. I think the game does a good job of executing its vision. I never got the idea it’s trying to be the Citizen Kane if video games. All that stuff came after it was released. They were trying to tell a mature, fleshed out story, and I think they did a good job. It’s nothing revolutionary, but I don’t think it was ever meant to be.

Honestly I’d say the same about Kojima. That interview he did with Game Informer about how artists and directors understand him, but not other video game creators was so ridiculous. He’s so far up is own ass.

>this game

At Naughty Dog we don't use terms like 'game'

Attached: t2g-m5ZC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

very
ellie being the strong independent killing machine she is will do all the heavy lifting . Joel will be reduced to a non important character probably will get killed
Game will end in some sort of shock horror(to normies atleast) to throw everyone off as they worship as women rising up or some faggotry

i would actually disagree because i think kojima embraces his games as a game medium

yes it's all dressed up in hollywood actors and movie techniques and shit. but the gameplay is almost always there and has tight controls, etc

even MGSV has some of the best gameplay of the series. kojima is such a westaboo that it effects his storytelling but his design process seems to still be rooted in the japanese school of development

it's hacks like druckmann and whatever michael bay wannabe they get in COD, battlefield, even the housers at R* that get it wrong

more pretentious than TLOU 1 but less pretentious than Silent Hill 2

>artists and directors understand him, but not other video game creators was so ridiculous.
Uh

Attached: IMG_20190921_163118.jpg (988x381, 56K)

Why would I buy a beta of a PS5 launch game?

>pc cucs already seething
lol

Attached: 1513198644956s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>They got the actors to write the dialogue?
Writers, and this is yet another perfect example how you are being obnoxious and intentionally dense for the sake of ignoring the actual fucking argument, you dipshit.

>This is actually your best claim, and you should’ve started with this
I did not start with that you retard, because it's not something actually in the game. It's a neat illustration of how pretentious the authors are and you can easily anticipate that such pretentious assholes probably will make a pretentious game, but it's not something that is actually IN THE GAME, so I purposefully avoided it.

Also, IPL made almost exactly the same statement, and it was not pretentious. It was a good summary of their actual ambitions and philosophy.

Naughty Dog made it pretentious because again: IT'S PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING THAT IT IS NOT. It's pretending to be adult, mature, challenging, serious: while it's shallow, boring, derivative, and brain-dead.

Where as IPL actually do create something that warrants such an odd claim: their games offer something of genuine value other than "fun". And as such, neither the games, nor the statement, pretend anything.

I can see the notion of "pretention" still seem to elude you.

>SH2 pretentious
You are such a fucking faggot it's unbelievable

There's no way this gets less than a 95 Metacritic. Also my guess is Joel's going to turn out to be an antagonist who gets Jew girlfriend killed and Ellie kills him in the finale

>The Last of Us
The name alone is pretentious as fuck

le green man is the most pretentious game yet made?

I don't think a game where you can piss on mushrooms together to make a big mushroom and drink Monster Energy is pretentious

Attached: z2djr324o4m31.jpg (1920x1920, 1.34M)

out of curiosity what are your favorite games?

yeah looks like you dont use terms like 'shower' or 'haircut' either you tool

I remember when IGN made a video rightly criticizing the graphic violence of the second trailer (one with the hammer) and it got a huge amount of dislikes and negative comments from normies. Only literal hacks rely on graphic violence as a story telling tool, because it means there's nothing more interesting going on. And since this a revenge story, I can just imagine all the ridiculous bouts of violence that'll occur within the cutscenes because once again, cuckmann clearly thinks violence = narrative depth.
It makes me wonder who in the team grounded his writing in the first game, since I have trouble believing the same person could be responsible for adopting such a dramatic shift in tone working on the same story.

nu-Naughty Dog fans are drooling retards, more news at 11

>j-just curiosity what are your favorite games haha
kys

Solid 8. The first game wasn't that pretentious but it got praised to high heaven for being a fucking movie. So the new game is gonna be bad because it's gonna learn the wrong lessons from the first one.

I think I have (for the most part) pretty vanilla taste:
Pathologic 2
Factorio
Homeworld 1
Morrowind
Fallout 1/2
Deus Ex
Gothic 1/2
Vietcong
Bastion

If you want some more recent games, I did enjoy Anno 1800, Prey, Rimworld, Subnautica and Dusk a lot over the past year or two - aside from the obvious Pathologic 2 and Factorio.

I'm excited for game journos to get pissed at Ellie and her GF dying (Joel survives, btw).

Attached: jwnwxkgpglyrnxlqukkr.jpg (1113x617, 57K)

so youre a pc gamer, all makes sense now
>rts, indie fps and moba shit
yet you have the audacity to critizise this once-a-gen masterpiece, hilarious

>anno
>"rim"world
>subnautica
LMFAO

>fucking terrible rip-off of a famous decent-ish movie
which one?

>so youre a pc gamer, all makes sense now
Yeah.

>rts, indie fps and moba shit
What?
Moba?
Are you all right there? And yeah: someone who has experienced 25 years of industry-changing masterpieces: that actually gives me a pretty good position to criticize this mediocre overhyped showelware.
Are you trying to somehow make it sound like someone who enjoyed such classics as Deus Ex, Homeworld, Gothic etc... is somehow WORSE equiped to judge games?

What?
This might be some of the most surreal logic I've ever seen.
Also: Anno 1800 is arguably the best entry (or second best) in a fantastic series, and Rimworld is one of the contemporary classics.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I kinda get Subnautica: I have a strange fascination with underwater settings, so I enjoyed the game probably a lot more than it is really worth it.

But again, as an attempt at a put-down: this might be one of the weakest I've ever seen.

What are you implying? That I'm supposed to only play Sony open world sandboxes and linear shooters to be qualified to judge this?
Does that not sound stupid to you when you say it out loud?

It's just gonna be another histrionic Emmy-baiting TV drama plot that all the normies will rave about while everyone else will complain about the more mundane aspects of the gameplay mechanics.

Cuaróns take on Children of Men.

This picture can't be real. I thought (((they))) hated these kinds of depictions of them.

Attached: 1552768295452.jpg (159x199, 9K)

11, easily, and it will sell a few million copies and raiders from Reeeeetardera will come on here and tout this as proof that wokeness somehow doesn't make a game fail while ignoring that the game probably needs to sell something like 10 million or so copies to make back the development and advertising costs. Then this shitpile will be forgotten just like the last glorified interactive shitty movie "game" was, with the main difference being that them making Elly ugly in this one means less awesome rule34 content of Elly getting nailed by everyone and their cousin.

>ITT

Attached: 1553037768141.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

That's why it's pretentious. Because it's a very basic narrative that that developers think is some sort of epic tale that will go down in the annals of history as one of the greatest of all time.

Naughtydog lost their way. They used to be about making genuinely fun and engaging games. Now they're turned into a bunch of C-list script writers who cope with not landing the hollywood jobs they wanted by trying to simulate that in a video "game".
And the most disappointing aspect is that I actually like the gameplay of TLOU. It's just that instead of just getting to play that gameplay, I'm constantly yanked around and railroaded with "interactive" cutscenes constantly killing the pace.

someone else gets it
the first game was literally just a wholesale plagiarism of the road

People who still are adamant about tlou being a movie game should be shot.

>but the walk n talk ladder sections
Hidden loading screens

that guy is a faggot

It really wasn't though. My god why people keep saying this shit over and over again. You do realize that The Road is not the only post-apocalyptic story featuring father-child relationship, right?

stop excusing mediocrity

if i were excusing mediocrity i'd be flushing you through the toilet

I think I would have preferred a loading screen.

>ladder puzzle room
>plank puzzle room
>ladder plank COMBO room
genius game design, naughty dog

wut?

Last of Us is NOT like Children of Men. TLoU is just a generic zombie plot. ooh this girl is the key, she's immune, now we'll see the dark side of humanity as people fight over the scraps. it's been done a million times

Attached: 1567451468642.jpg (670x472, 51K)

people keep saying because it's true

>Good
>Won't even meet the first game's level
nigga wat

I don't know one person who's actually a pc gamer. Why would you be in this day and age? Consoles have all the most cutting edge, fun and critically acclaimed game. If you don't have a Switch and PS4 this gen you fucked up hard.

Attached: 220px-The_Elder_Scrolls_IV_Oblivion_cover.png (220x313, 150K)

plz be b8

>Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains. You could see them standing in the amber current where the white edges of their fins wimpled softly in the flow. They smelled of moss in your hand. Polished and muscular and torsional. On their backs were vermiculate patterns that were maps of the world in its becoming. Maps and mazes. Of a thing which could not be put back. Not be made right again. In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery.

>easy to follow post apocalypse story full of "emotional" moment
yes exactly that's why it was pretentious this shit was touted as gaming's citizen kane

>game
Interactive movies aren't games.

good fucking taste
>reeeeeeeee muh platform wars
fuck off sonygoy

that's gayer than two boys fuckin

It's going to be complete trash. The first game was utter garbage, I can only imagine how bad this one will be coming off it's success with redditors.

The fact that they're even calling it a game is already pretentious.

Attached: 220px-Prey_(Xbox_360).jpg (220x315, 23K)

>The "Citizen Kane" of video games is a fucking Sad Dad zombie shooter.
The same people that called it that got all teary eyed and red in the face when Roger Ebert said games aren't art.

Attached: 1372561287885.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

0 being Doom and 10 being Evangelion it'll probably be a 8. Maybe a 9 after what I've heard from the devs about how the game isn't trying to be fun.

Attached: toast.png (1440x808, 1.07M)

>Its another thread crying about console games
Banning all console shitters would improve Yea Forums.

Attached: 1399372955468.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

Who cares, dude? It works.

This
Plus it just sucks as a game
If this was a movie or some TV I’d be more forgiving but all the
“Do this retarded zoomed out brain dead easy puzzle while we hide the loading screen” is such a joke even the people working on the damn game hate it

dude I have a 1070 gtx and I haven't played games on my pc in like two and a half years. Doom (2016) was the last pc game I truly enjoyed. In comparison I've bought and played at least 30 or more full priced games on Switch or PS4 since that time, mostly exclusives and enjoyed all of them. I mean hell, I enjoy my Switch so much I bought DOOM for it even after beating the pc version.

I really don't know anybody who's a pc gamer. I know they're out there, I just don't know them. Everybody I know who's into gaming either has a PS4, or a Switch, or both. I've never met an Xbox One owner.

Attached: switch games 2019.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Are you people genuinely THAT retarded?

Do you not... I don't know, READ? Like, at all?

Road:
Father and his son travel through post-apocalyptic world. They are motivated by vague hope that somewhere, humanity still works, but keep coming over fucked up shit.
In the end, father dies due to bad luck, but the boy carries on and shows that he had not given up on humane behavior despite all the shit he has been through.

Now Children of Men (the movie, as it diverges from the book quite a lot):

Main protagonist is a recluse in a world that is not quite completely destroyed, but is quickly falling apart. He has lost his child, which turned him into a bitter recluse that has given up on any idealism and basically works as a low level smuggler.

His ex-wife suddenly appears, asking him for one last favor: help her smuggle someone. He does not want to do it, but eventually reluctantly agrees, only to find out that the person he is supposed to accompany is a world-saving macguffing that also HAPPENS to remind him of the child he had lost. Now his job is to acompany her somewhere far to a nebulous world-saving organization, while being presued by various corrupt groups as well as struggling with the dangerous environment.
Over the time of the story, main protagonist does not want to get invested in the mcguffin because he fears re-experience the loss he exprienced with the first child, but eventually warms up to her and realizes that she is his chance at redemption: ultimately deciding to make an ultimate sacrifice just to protect her.

NOW WHICH ONE IS MORE LIKE FUCKING TLOU YOU MORONS!?

enjoy your switch if you want I guess, but the PS4's library is fucking pathetic and if you actually enjoy that exclusive garbage you are the cancer killing the industry

The weird part is my writing follows a woman to power but it doesn’t feel like this forced shit.
Use deception, use the shadows, use some sexy turned deadly
There’s so much cool spy-like shit up can use yet the frame everything as SRTONG WOMYN and nothing else

tlou follows the road's parent-child arc beat by beat
it only shares thematic similarities to com
smart guy

Yeah, no. The PS4 is easily the best 'traditional' console I've ever owned. Sony has proven to me and millions of other consumers that they mean business, I know that I'll buy the top of the line PS5 on release date. I mean just off the top of my head, here are the worthwhile exclusives: Spider-Man, God of War, The Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 1 and 2, Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, TLoU Remastered, Persona 5, Horizon. And there's still Death Stranding, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Ghosts of Tsushima and TLoU2 to come. On top of that, it's my favourite console for multiplats.

I mean, Yea Forums loves to do this thing where they pretend Sony is ruining the industry. I really don't see how, they've done nothing but help to fund some of the best games of the generation and help game developers bring dream projects into fruition. Basically if you don't understand right now why the PS4 sold over 100 million units, you're not going to understand how the PS5 is very likely going to match or beat that record.

Attached: ps4 guy nintendo guy.jpg (1024x722, 76K)

Are you... serious?

It literally follows every single fucking story beat of Children of Man. To an incredible details.
And you don't have the fucking balls to admit it even when it is staring into your fucking eyes?

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?
How do you live with your self?

looks like Yea Forums found their new buzzword! anything that takes itself more seriously than a fat italian plumber is now "pretentious"

>enjoying garbage like TLOU, GR1/2, Ratchet & Clank 2016, TLG, Persona
bloodborne is the only great game in that list, horizon was okay, didn't play spiderman or gow yet.
heinous taste.

extremely redpilled, great book
imagine being this much of a pleb to not recognize based McCarthy

It wasnt that pretentious up until the last bit of the game

It's okay for a game to take itself seriously but not if nobody else can.

Book sounds better then the game .

>tlou follows the road's parent-child arc beat by beat
I fucking hate TLoU, but that's not true.

if tlou ripped that much from com it would be a much better game than it is

>Book sounds better then the game .
Which book?
If you mean Children of Men - I am not sure. The movie is good, but the book is... very different.
Original Children of Men as a book is a rather cheap religious allegory. It focuses by far more on the decadence of human society, and draws the parallels between Theo/Kee and Joseph/Mary far too obviously.
It's about as close to the movie as GITS the movie is to the manga, if that makes any sense to you.

The Road, on the other hand, is fantastic. The book, I mean. I've never seen the movie so I can't tell you much about that.

Metal gear was the same shit
Hell he was *This* close to getting sued by the Movie company but the creator really liked the game so he asked them to drop it.
His whole career is literally wholesale plagiarism

That is why I said it's a bad rip-off of a good movie. It follows it to a massive degree, but also manages to fuck up a LOT of what made it good.

>selling the special edition in 2 parts

Attached: 1340933872448.png (499x583, 340K)

go watch the road. you'll be surprised at how much tlou has lifted

No shit The Road is way better than TLOU wtf are you even saying? Best book written this century compared to some naughty dog vidya bullshit?

>Fund some of the best games
Is this some kind of reverse shitposting?
I owned every Sony exclusive up til KH3
Bloodborne Persona all the movie games were fucking awful

It just felt like watching a Netflix show that got 1 season then got cancelled due to low viewership then got picked up to be made into a video game

I've read it, I think that is quite enough. I don't deny that TLOU steals low-level shit from it, just like it steals from Walking Dead and just about every other similar piece of fiction: like all these pretentious, pompous over produced shitshows there is not a single original line or scene in it: but all of the shit is superficial.

The actual core plot, as well as all of the core themes it 'explores' are nothing like those of The Road. Only superficial shit.

Will Tyrone play with your gf too?

Smell of onwashed for several weeks pussy

I don't think the actual game is going to be pretentious so I'll give it a 4 on your scale. I think the people who promote and defend this game will absolutely be an 11 on the pretentious scale.

Druckmann saying we don't use the word "fun" around here is just one guy working on a multi-million dollar property. If he was funding the whole thing himself I'd be concerned. Since it's Sony's money, I don't think he'll get away with everything he wants.

Attached: 47dcd02e802980a3ef0bcb1379468cec.jpg (600x800, 171K)

id say a jewish 9.5/10

Attached: 1544369827709s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

The girl on the right is Italian though

Isn't that precisely what makes Death Stranding pretentious, though? Do you know what pretentious means? Because an "Art" game that has fucking monster energy in it is screaming it.

Amy Hennings had no pretentions about what she was working on, she knew what it was.
Now TLOU does truthfully have a good story for a video game, it is a captivating one from beginning to end, I really enjoyed it and its characters but it's not remarkable, it's not outstanding and it's not challenging anybody, it's popcorn, it's a fucking story about zombies. Druckmann seems to be under the impression that him and his team are making high art when they're absolutely not.

Attached: download.jpg (215x235, 7K)

It will be smug and in your face. If there are “jokes” it will be Marvel esc quips made at men’s expense. The game will look down upon the gamer and all other games as it tells a pretentious retarded story. And game journalists will all line up, bend over and take this game in the ass and worship it as the Citizien Kane of gaming .

I was shocked when I completed it myself. I said "is this really the same game everyone else played?" I thought it was above average at best.

Except Kojima publicly stated he doesn't see games as art.

Loved the first one (when I would autistically do my stoned/ drunk playthroughs this, bioshock inf, and mass effect trilogy were my favs) and i beat it multiple times. I was so good i could do most situations melee or stealth only. After seeing what they did in the dlc and some of what ive seen about 2, im not getting it ever

Shameless product placement in a game full of intentionally stupid shit and childish jokes is the opposite of pretentious.

The last of us is a 7.5 "It's breddy good" out of 10 but the factions multiplayer is GOAT, debate me.

gay over 10

Here’s why the Last of Us can never be taken seriously by anyone with an IQ over 75

when the playeris in control of the character
>you’re an unstoppable killing machine who can stealth kill an entire squad of trained military troops + zombie monsters by yourself

When the player has control taken away from him and he’s forced to watch a cutscene
>1 minute ago you were an unstoppable killing machine offing anyone in your way, now you must watch as your character gets overpowered by a single person somehow. Like in Uncharted when Drake gets beat up by a black chick.

You CANNOT take these games seriously if your IQ is over 75. You just can’t

what just happened in first 5 seconds, a stroke?

How do we ensure that this game becomes a massive failure?

I want to see Naughty Dog go bankrupt, and Neil Druckmann out of a career.

Druck the Cuck is a stupid hypocrite. He is for "wahmen" and a self-proclaimed feminist, but he fired Amy Hennings, the director of the Uncharted games and turned 3's plot into a convoluted shitshow of a mess mess when he took over, and decided to shit all over Jak & Daxter for the most generic zombie game of all time.

The good thing is, NOBODY liked Nadine in Uncharted 4, and NOBODY bought the Lost Legacy, and will likely not buy an Uncharted 5, all because of Druck the Cuck being a Cultural Marxist who will be mocked and laughed at in the future. Just read the comments of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=0x6D-VUPoy4

This. It would be like watching a Batman movie, and Batman is beating up dozens of thugs, but then it cuts away one time To a single nameless thug giving batman such a hard time and almost killing him so much so that it alters the entire plot of the movie. Batman doesn’t lose to a single thug. The only people Batman can lose one and one too are his villains, not the cannon fodder

It happens to all of us in the Batman: Arkham games though

is this reddit-pasta?

I don't like Druckmann either, but I got a fucking aneurysm from reading your cancer riddled with fucking /pol/ buzzwords.

>worst ports
>shitch
>shit graphics, 10 fps

Pathetic.

Seriously? Do you even know what a "pasta" is?

The Switch is the best system ever since the PS Vita

It's not even better than the Vita.

he's got his head up his own ass. it's pretty embarrassing

the 1st one isn't that revolutionary or anything, it's essentially a long wolf and cub story reskinned. the fact that they're making a sequel is pathetic, it's completely fine as a standalone, he wants to be a hollywood writer so bad

>she's with a (((((big nosed))))) bitch
game deserves to die

Attached: MGS_HDcoll_WE_03.jpg (1200x800, 285K)

Please don't compare Shinkawa kino to generic Western trash.

>The Last Of Us Special Edition Part II

it's all about the themes, you imbecile, you're can't appreciate the art and depth these games have.
Nowadays, we need video games to grow and mature, explore more adult subject matters like TLOU 2 will, but you can go play cod or fortnite while the grown ups play more refined games.

Oh the irony in this post. You brainlets never cease to fail.

>Oh the irony in this post. You brainlets never cease to fail.
Great argument you have there, kiddo. And apparently it took you only five hours to come up with it? Congratulations! Surely this is a big day for you!

There's nothing deep or adult about TLOU.

Will be worse than the first.

>"nooooo, do not croticize my corporated gaems!"
Keep crying, bootlicker.

Based idort. Zoomer will never understand this feeling.