LEAVE HER JOHNNY, LEAVE HER

LEAVE HER JOHNNY, LEAVE HER

Attached: assass breed black fag.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpmGoPGFJq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HALF SAIL

Attached: asdfaasdf.jpg (474x266, 23K)

>tfw they sing lowlands after a battle

Attached: tenor-1.gif (174x200, 827K)

EVERY LAST SCRAP OF DUCK ON THE WIND!

rate this take: there is not a single "bad" game in the AC series.

Yikes

Attached: 51QtVMfupCL.jpg (290x500, 44K)

COME ALL YOU YOUNG SAILOR MEN LISTEN TO ME
I'LL SING YOU A SONG OF THE FISH IN THE SEA

They aren't bad games but the majority of them are just average. This comes from someone who has played them until Rogue and enjoyed them all to an extent.

III fucking sucks. I rented the first one, which I liked. Borrowed the second one which I really liked, so I decided to buy the III. Last AC game I have ever played.

AC4 was almost fucking amazing. If they just gave 1 more year of development

syndicate

>Duude III was bad!

Assassin's Creed: R*ddit Edition.

You just weren't smart enough to understand it.

Syndicate, Unity and Revelations are all trash. I had to force myself to finish them

As someone who loves the series to a fault, III had the workings of a great game but fell short in almost every regard. It is bad. The only game in the franchise that I have played to completion and thoroughly disliked.

Bloodlines and the DS ones are pretty bad. Bloodlines in particular has guards literally spawn around the closest corner to you as you are in the animation of assassinating and it's a 50/50 chance they notice you doing it. It also has hundreds of collectibles that you need to use a German website for if you want to even hope to collect them all with the collectibles being hidden in corners for absolutely no reason.

I disagree, and aside from technical issues, I think III was a perfectly fine game. Was it the best in the series? No. Is it a "bad" game because of that? No.

As I was going to Derby, 'twas on a market day,
I met the finest ram, sirs, that ever was fed upon hay!

imagine thinking this unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=dpmGoPGFJq0

Attached: 2013-12-06_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 657K)

kino and still the best pirate game ever

>In Origins if you decide to ignore the main story and do side content you can stumble upon Isu ruins randomly.
>Even as early as Sequence 3 where Aya still has the Apple.
>Bayek can still activate the future telling machine using an invisible Apple and doesn't question anything about it in the slightest.
>You can even warp out of the tomb no problem and neither Bayek nor Layla comment on it at all.
I can't believe they made such an oversight. I haven't even gone to the Hippodrome yet (I mean, I've discovered it, but not continued Egypt's Medjay at all).

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Origins 2019-09-21 08-59-16.jpg (1920x1080, 728K)