Next metal gear

Gotta be already in dev for next gen. what game would you prefer? a new game (main game)? a remake? a MGR2?
A remake would seem more likely but Konami are...unpredictable. And the team may want more freedom for the game.

Attached: svnfo4ikmzcz.jpg (1428x2000, 377K)

Give me MGSV 2

MGR2 would be easy singe kojima had very little to do with it. Funnily enough, it was the best game
TPP is MGSV 2

Give me MGSV 3

They may also revive the MGSR project, they could finally do it with all the team and just be easier to do.
the whole story was done and the writer (who also wrote MGRR) really want to do it.

but a remake of MGS3/MG1/MGS1 or a game with the boss would seem more likely than this.

That'd be alright. At this point I wouldn't mind MG1/2 remakes either. Holly was best girl anyway.

MG1/MG2 remakes would be the remakes with the most freedom for the devs, but also the most work to do both gameplaywise and storywise.
Isn't holy the daughter of Cecile? she probably got her by getting gangbanged at MSF.
But for some reasons i would prefer a new game than a remake (unless remake of MG1/MG2)

Compression shirts didn't exist in the 1940's!!!

Attached: 1470028713543.png (416x384, 187K)

it's a game with the boss between WW2 and MGS3.

No, she wasn't even mentioned in the solid games except for the recap thing in mgs1

but she have the bandana
is blond
is said to have a french mother
also is a journalist but in a different context
and just her age would connect.
she was like 20
MG2 takes place in 1999
so this mean she would have got her in 1979
either with a random guy, or a MSF soldier that left with her.

Could just be a coincidence. I looked it up and there's nothing official on the matter and there's little to no discussion.

MGSVI set in WW2 where you play as The Boss, the game should also key real life issues like gender inequality and sexism suffered by women as well as sexual assault and western war crimes

Korekado like western games but i doubt he would do that;
It would probably be quite a simple story.
have the soldier in egypt, the cobras, zero, a machine made by the axis, maybe a team of vilain like the cobra but for the axis...

yes but they would portray nazi war crimes and sexual assault
theres no point in having nazis in your game if you cant portray them as monsters
and given how much fans like the boss it would only make sense to have her as the main protagonist, more reasons for them to portray women's issues otherwise it would be a wasted opportunity
good thing Kojimas gone so we wont see the boss wearing a bikini in the middle of a mission for the "gamers"

MGS 5

Attached: 1440583557982453651.jpg (2560x1440, 213K)

not all the team would be "nazis", just have them in the axis could have them not linked to the nazi, even them going rogue to obtain the philosopher's legacy. have an axis counterpart to the boss.
but the boss would likely be mostly silent because she never was the talkative type in mission. she just got things done and didn't care about the "inequality of womens". we could learn more about her relation with the cobra and how zero started to idolized her.

and japan still is japan, while The Boss wouldn't be made lewd, some other character probably would be. even if just a little.

While a game using the real big boss at the time of V, probably would be quite easy to do, i'm not sure they would done it or not. they probably will do a game not really related to V because of the controversies of the game with Kojima's departure and all.

MGS4 4K remaster

Attached: snake and kaz.jpg (499x366, 145K)

They already did Metal Gear Survive. That was a really good foundation to build upon.

Survive is a weird case because it was a MGO3 dlc first. made standalone because MGO3 wasn't as popular as planned.
the storymode and most of the new content actually was added during the 2017 to 2018 delay of the game.

I feel like if they managed to do that in 1 year they should've been able to at least announce something by now

they can't announce anything, even if they are heavy into dev (the next game probably started at the same time as Survive.)

why? because it would 100% be on next gen. and the next gen isn't officialy announced yet. the only way to announce a game now would be for it to be announced between now and game awards, and it to be released before E3 2020. and that's won't happen.