>Time skip model is also great and fits perfectly her development
>Best creast for the lore
>Best character developement
>Good unit
>Cares for her friends
>Kino support
>Best proposal of the game

This is what peak patrician tastes look like

Attached: marianne566333950768.jpg (426x408, 39K)

I love Reisen!

Attached: 29472586_p0.png (700x875, 554K)

Only did Blue Lions and recruited Dorothea/Bernadette, might be missing some crucial scenes but the best girl bar isn't the highest in Three Houses. Echoes aside, Awakening and Fates both had better options.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 836K)

Very Based and Mariannepilled, OP

Attached: 1566665701698.jpg (960x1269, 151K)

>Only recruit the meme girls
>Thinks Awakening and Fates had good girls compared to the 3H girls

Yup, checks out

Attached: 1568790997724.jpg (621x698, 155K)

Thumbnail looks like she's holding a fucking Starbucks drink

Shamir always struck me as the cheap coffee type

I just finished my first playthrough of three houses. Went Edelgard route because lots of people online were saying its the best one, even though it turns out its 4 chapters shorter than the others.

Now I'm unsure if I should start a second playthrough straight away, or play something else and come back later. Are subsequent playthroughs much faster than the first one? The first one took me like 65 hours to complete, so I can see myself potentially getting burned out if I play another 65 hour run straight away.

Based retard

BL>GD>>>>>>>BE

Also yes if you NG+ you can blitz through some of the early stuff.

Yeah it seems to me that Edelgard is definitely the route they put the least work into after researching the other ones. Oh well. I had fun, and at least it means every route from here on will be an improvement.

I would think that NG+ would actually make the game longer because youd have more activity points to spend each month, right? And I assume the cutsecenes will all be different for the different houses so I woudn't be able to just skip them. Have you tried Maddening difficulty?

>Retarded faithfag that prays because she can't take care of her life herself
>Stinks like wild animals
>Is ugly
Yikes, mariannefags are the most cringe and bluepilled individuals on this board.
Pic related is objectively best girl.

Attached: HIL DA HIL DA.jpg (673x907, 46K)

>Went Edelgard route because lots of people online were saying its the best one, even though it turns out its 4 chapters shorter than the others.
People who say that either have some shitty political agenda they wanna push or bad taste. It's easily the worst route and it's not even close, even if you end up siding with the church.

Wish I'd known that in advance. Oh well. It was a fantastic game anyway. Of the FE games I've played, it's the best one.

>Literally forgetting that your waifu would hate you for such a mean comment to her friend.

>Weebshit game
>Beautiful face
Oh boy, you faggots are so deluded.

That's Chadspar's leftovers.

My favorite is Petra, but I understand your choice.

Attached: Petra.png (1600x1920, 832K)

>Prays to the Goddess to be delivered to the Goddesses embrace
>Is delivered to the Goddesses embrace in her S rank

She's the KINO waifu.

Hilda is nice, but she's Caspar's sloppy seconds.

Attached: 1567966470546.jpg (2600x2000, 271K)

Azure Moon
>Blue is the color of FE good guys while Red are bad guys.
>Able to recruit almost literally every single recruitable character (even Hilda).
>Can get Gilbert and Annette to reconcile
>Claude lives
>Nobody defects from your army
>Only Edelgard and Hubert die
>You accidentally destroy the chain of command of the Agarthans like a speed bump on your path of revenge, then proceed to round up the “dark mages” at Edelgard’s palace.
>Nemesis never wakes up
>Rhea never rampages and retires peacefully to Zanado
>Dimitri claims his birthright, and Claude heads out to reclaim his.
>You retain your Godhood and become the literal Pope (optional become Queen of a United Fódlan)
>Dimitri introduces a Constitutional Monarchy, and other characters help with establishing equality between Crest and non-crest people.
Aside from never gaining clarity of the lore (That’s for Golden Deer and Church route), the Blue Lions retain standard FE story and is by far the best ending for Fódlan. Dare I say:

“Blue Lions is the new Gold ending.”

Attached: 23FD3257-273E-481B-AF94-ADC444058052.jpg (600x839, 175K)

What kind of retarded redditors have you been listening to?

The Statue bonuses carry over so you can level up and gain skills faster so you don’t have to grind as much thus makes hard and maddening much easier. NG+ will make the game much faster for you.

>Went Edelgard route because lots of people online were saying its the best one,
You were lied to. Best is either BL or GD, depends on how you like your MCs. The only people who think BE is better are waifufags who want to fuck Edelgard or Rhea.

I like Cheese, but why people keep saying her "character development is godly"? it's just some story about proto-werewolf rei ayanami who learns to open up a tiny bit. It's nothing really outstanding or original

What drooling retard said that was the best route? I powered through it for lore reasons but good god that entire sequence was retarded.

Attached: 1567634660286m.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

Marianne is the best girl. Fact.

Attached: 1566693146119.jpg (1440x2004, 378K)

Attached: 1564783074887.jpg (400x400, 34K)

So what's been the consensus on this incoming content?
(from Serenes Forest)

Wave 3

Free DLC

New playable unit: Jeritza (certain route[s] only)
New support conversations [presumably featuring Jeritza]
New activities
New online features

Paid DLC

New playable unit: Anna
New monastery facilities
New online [features?]
Anna and Jeritza paralogue
New quests (around 10)
New activities: Sauna [who didn’t see this coming?], playing with dogs and cats(!)
New costumes: Maid, Butler and more
New battalions: Maid and Butler

Wave 4

Paid DLC

Side story: Abyss Mode
New playable characters: Juris, Balthazar, Constanze and Javi [tentative translations]
New support conversations
New monastery facilities
New online features
New classes (4)
New enemy monsters
New hero relics
New paralogues
New quests
New battalions
New gambits
New costumes for Byleth (male), Byleth (female) and Sothis

Attached: 1566046254450.jpg (1134x610, 643K)

Shamir is for Catherine

Playable Jeritza and potential flying magic class are based.

Everything else is meh.

If Bride Marianne was in FEH, how many orbs would you spend?

Attached: 76482557_p0.jpg (1448x2048, 491K)

So is sothis gonna be a unit or not Insys?

A lot of hopes, dreams and fears user

Pick one, Yea Forums

Attached: __hilda_valentine_goneril_leonie_pinelli_lysithea_von_ordelia_and_marianne_von_edmund_fire_emblem_th (990x842, 150K)

She's night and day between how she acts in part 1 and how she acts in part 2.

She smiles, jokes and acts confident in herself. She actually opens up in part 2. It might not seem like a lot but this sort of thing is always pure soul in games.

Attached: 1568011853416.png (270x273, 107K)

So was there more stuff coming out in october or is wave 3 the next one? I had thought there was stuff coming october 31st but I had a quick look and now it just says the new uniforms and auxiliary maps were wave 2 - if that's the case I'm pretty disappointed.

My hope?
>Crimson Flower gets Baron class
>Azure Moon gets Griffin Rider class
>Verdant Eind gets Dark Falcon
>Silver Moon gets Manekete

Attached: 9658F633-33B9-4423-9FC9-990D10A9002A.jpg (1366x769, 210K)

Wave 3 is coming out Dec 31 and Wave 4 is April 30

Also,

>Goes from being a total introvert who actively avoids people because how much she hates herself to being the only girl (Besides psycho mommy) to propose to you before you can propose to her just to show you how far she's come

Bernie.

Attached: 5445343545343535.jpg (1447x2046, 230K)

I wish characters you recruited would have the more basic classes already mastered. Like Catherine having Myrmidon already done.

I was honestly expecting BL to be the best one since it seemed to be the most canon route, so I was saving it for last. Turns out it lifted over half of its war phase maps from GD exactly as they were and doesn't even pay a trip to dubstep city. I couldn't take a liking to Dimitri either because while his story is tragic it's not much more tragic than the rest of the cast with dead parents and siblings so he just comes off as whiny. It ended up feeling like the bad ending where you defeat the emperor but didn't unlock the true ending to fight the big bad dragon at the very end. Taking out the big bad dark mage by accident, as funny as it is, is far from satisfying either.
In retrospect I ended up liking crimson flower the most because the maps were the most unique. The other 3 routes just share too much with each other that I could hardly consider them as individual routes, but more like a single route chopped up into 3 pieces for 'replay value.' And for what it's worth on maddening, I wouldn't miss the extra padding of those filler midgame chapters either.

If I had to pick only one of the routes to play, it would've been GD. You get to take down the emperor and even take a victory lap over the dark mages and memesis at the end. Playing through all of them for the little minor differences though is just torture.

I chose a Male Byleth for my GD playthrough solely so I can make Marianne my wife.

Based

BASED AND TRUTHPILLED

Attached: 76122173_p0.jpg (968x1523, 1.97M)

>he thinks muh BBEG plot is more important than the character drama in BL
Absolute brainlet opinion.

Love BL!

the bratty little girl

I choose tall, orange Chie!

Attached: 1566147613125.jpg (1200x627, 103K)

Marry Marianne!

I swear she should have been the childhood friend.

>yattemimasu
why is her jap voice so erotic

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 37K)

All routes are fine, but GD is the best because of Marianne!

Attached: 76747855_p0.jpg (701x893, 307K)

Its kinda weird how she never met Byleth either considering Byleth would have been traveling with Jeralt everywhere he went. Maybe he kept the child hidden as much as possible back then.