Risky rain 2 thread, comrades. How drenched are you? Let's get some lobbies going

Risky rain 2 thread, comrades. How drenched are you? Let's get some lobbies going.

Attached: 1554706390380.png (1260x1200, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

riskofrain.fandom.com/wiki/Item_(Risk_of_Rain)
mega.nz/#F!qXAGAaDT!mFinG0O_LbB788uU8GVj8g
rule34.paheal.net:81/post/view/3266927#search=risk_of_rain
twitter.com/ErovSaaaka/status/1174439548455141376?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did they fix the mastery achievements sometimes not triggering yet? Obliterated a good huntress run on Monsoon last night for the skin and didn't get it

They mentioned that they're aware of it, probably gonna be a fix up sooner rather than later

US East Monsoon, trying out some mods - you don't need anything downloaded to join. 4 players for now, but may expand it later if it doesn't go to shit performance wise.

BiggerBazaar: Gold is saved when going to a shop, let's you buy items.
Sacrifice: Enemies drop items in free chests, no natural chests, but shrines of chance and drones should spawn to burn gold. (Shrines of chance should be cheaper than items at the shop providing your luck isn't shit.)
FallenFriends: Take over a drone/ally unit when you die. Still lets you pick up items.

Attached: 1569034085356.gif (400x380, 45K)

If you did it just edit the xml, cannot be considered cheating. Also, R2API non-stuttering update when? Alpha 2.2 seems to be better than 2.1.16, but still has microstutters.

Rex's new chainsaw is amazing. Hold it while volcanic egged and it will stay active, doing extra damage (you can tell it is active as it will turn orange when damaging). With some fuel cells and a gesture, you can become an immortal flying chainsaw forever.

>keep dying on stage 7 monsoon as loader

Attached: gun.jpg (720x960, 72K)

Can't you die while egged? I certainly have.

*MUL-T, not rex. Rex's new shit is only ok.

I just want the tiddi and abs of the right with the middle and those pants on

Attached: 1569066747961.jpg (1373x714, 183K)

2/4

>Rex
>trash design
>trash gameplay concept
>only "okay" on release
>next patch indirectly nerfed into the ground
>alternate ability is just Huntress' arrow rain
Can we scrap him yet and start over? Just replace him with bandit as is, would be an improvement.

Who the fuck is making the badassengi mod?
Why are the turrets broken?
Turrets you place after the first 2 can't shoot.

Does the Switch version have the Loader content yet?

No.

God damn it. I'm flying out today and I need my swinging fix.

Attached: Risk of Rain 2 Fresh!.png (1600x800, 1.85M)

man I had such a shit run, but I managed.
Im starting to hate monsoon after spending time learning it. When I play rainstorm, I stay around to collect every item, but you cant fucking do that in monsoon. I dont get how people enjoy it.
I even fell off by the last 2 stages and just had to kite imps for 15 minutes. It wouldnt have been that bad if there was atleast A SINGLE FUCKING NEWT SHRINE. I know the spawns, but I didn't have feather and Im playing chadmando
I pretty much had 2 daggers, behemoth, wisp, and kjaro with mediocre move speed. what a load of shit

Attached: 20190921063300_1.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

How is the Switch version anyways?

Attached: 1569013127369.png (683x1024, 1M)

>imp is low
>shoot preon
>the tazer from the preon kills it and I don't get the achievement
>40 minutes in, no double beetle queen
>give up and die out of anger

Attached: 1548633254728.png (800x1029, 253K)

>2 lepton daisies
>3 fireworks
>gland
>3 fungus
>2 med kits
>boss bullets
>key
>sticky bomb
why doesn't hopoo just buff the shitty items?

>it's an equipment chests drop nothing but crowdfunder and eccentric vase episode

Have you guys got your FUCKING SERVER yet?

Don't have it, but I've heard it doesn't have gyro aiming and is locked at 30fps which might seem bad but at least that means there hopefully won't be any frame drops

Someone host

>bu-buh-but the items were always shit
riskofrain.fandom.com/wiki/Item_(Risk_of_Rain)

Is tri-tip dagger worth stacking or is it just better to focus on other items. I head that the damage of the bleed doesnt go up with each one but that sounds like BS

>I head that the damage of the bleed doesnt go up with each one but that sounds like BS
How about you read it yourself before making an ass of yourself
>15% (+15% per stack) chance to bleed an enemy for 240% base damage.

If people like me didn't make an ass of ourselves on this website, there would be no reason to come here.

I did it guys
Swing by on monsoon
I feel damn good right now

Attached: 20190921162555_1.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

How did you kill the imp/grovetender or did you get a magma worm?

I got magma worm stage 4 and double magma worm stage 7
No imp at all but grovetender wasn't an issue stage 3 as long as you aligned your punch with a lot of critters to generate a lot of shield, then you can stick too him and punch the shit out of him (it worked wonder because I got a berserk pauldron early)

>big dick crystal first item
good for you, user

Pants are shit

I want 3 but with the exo of 1
Pants suck

every stage is guaranteed to have a newt shrine, however some spawn spots are WAY harder than others

any games up? all retards in lobbies leave or play like rwtards

That's already in, check the latest pack in the mega

Nice

>playing artificer on monsoon
>shaped glass
>become a monster because alternate R is insane
>die at stage 6 to a stray contraption ball

Hell of a ride though.

Does shaped glass have less of a chance to spawn in bazaars or am I just super unlucky? I can go like 10 times without seeing a single one

Huh, when did he upload that? Did he not post it in a thread?

Attached: AAUz7tr.png (413x733, 384K)

big lemurian tiddies

Attached: VzjN2Bf.png (423x527, 221K)

Did bepis stop working or something? Why can't I use mods anymore?

>artificer got the skirt and jetpack back
>boob jiggle is all weird now
Well that's a massive downgrade. Guess I'll skip this version and hope he makes one without this. And maybe without Loader's cage.

He already said he isn't happy with the jiggle and is trying to fix it
stop pressuring the guy and let him finish his mod

>tfw I could have gone easily to stage 20 without picking a single lunar item but got greedy and decided to summon alloy worship unit for an easy red
>didn't even obliterate as commando on monsoon so I missed the alternate skin
on the plus side, I never had such an excellent run as commando, so that's nice

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

He really needs to start doing alternate versions again.

He is most likely doing so

I know that exact feel. FUCK that boss, pure bullshit, one slip-up and you're dead. Let me not get started on the absurd healthpool. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK that boss, might as well play fire stage and save up money for that chest, much easier

Unlocked the Artificer yesterday. So far, the characters have been kinda fun (starter, nailgun robo and ass robo) but she is actually blowing me away with how great it is to play her.
Any general tips for her?

Well it isn't showing, is it?

I feel you, user
>shoot preon
>direct hit
>imp is ded
>no unlock
>*big think.gif*
>literally no other mob in sight, no drones/beetles
>look at my items
>tri-tip dagger

so, trying to do the monsoon mission for commando. Is it better just to rush through the stages or collect some items first?

I have just been playing with a friend and had some sort of crashed satellite that costed like 209 to repair, first thing we saw in the level, intermediate dificulty, what does it do? The message said something like a pulse had been sent but I could not find any info about it on the internet

Because these are early WIPs
be glad he's even letting us use them

>loader still has no pants

Attached: angrybear.gif (440x247, 621K)

Should I?

Attached: 632360_20190921171912_1.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

He really should at the very least post instructions on how to extract the models and inject them into the new version.

My dude...
it's unity
use google

>rainstorm
>cheated lunar
yeah, do it, its gonna get real HARD haha

I don't have enough autism in me to grind for coins plus Rainstorm is already weird enough with the regen nerf

>>cheated lunar
Get the fuck back to your discord hotpoo circle jerker. Lunar system sucks fucking balls and should be cheated to be ignored.

Getting 5 coins at least per obliteration run is plenty enough to have a couple lunar items in a run
I wish they'd change it so that you get more coins for looping twice and up
like 5 -> 15 -> 30

Paying a broken satellite will give you a log on the current area which you can read later in the logbook --> environment section from the main menu
otherwise, it's useless and a waste of money in 99.9999% of your runs

maybe even introduce a reliable way to grind coins without obliterating and using them outside of the game to buy class unlocks (30-40 per skill)

TFW no hoard of Lemurians to take you back to their village.

What happened to the shrines of order I aint seen one

Removing that bullshit mechanic that reduces coin chance per enemy the more coins you pick up in a run would be a good start.
1/200 and then it just gets worse from there

please elaborate
I think it only breaks if you jew yourself a fortune, all of the "risk" and "in-run decision-making" is taken away if you can just roll for gesture/glass/tonic/whatever every stage

i think his visual design is cool, but i think it's very odd to have a class that uses health to deal damage, and not have them be a berserker style character.

feels like they arae more rare
i've seen only 2 this week and i did a lot of runs

>it's very odd to have a class that uses health to deal damage
>uses health to deal damage
At least now the medkit and the stealth device are finally mandatory for a character

Anyone know if there's a shield item in the current prismatic trial, trying to do the merc challenge.

ahem
FUCK WHISPS

shield as in PSG does not count as over 100% health, you are still fucked if you get hit
try scouting both stages for drones, broaches and preon, also consider using newt altar for more options
tl;dr: haven't seen the new seed, but want to help out

Wisps?
Whips?
I'm confused, but I'd say fuck them both

Lmao it's over dude
You missed the bus

Actually just finished it, was expecting it to not be so short. This doesn't seem to hard since it's only 3 stages, but the 2nd stage is a fucking dunestrider boss.

Attached: 1554771803041.png (2709x1756, 1.9M)

Does anybody know if Corpsebloom plays well into REX's kit, or does the healing limit kneecap him instead? I'd like to at least find SOME use for this shitty ass lunar.

Attached: 1554785843678.png (216x327, 11K)

it works well for Loader because she mostly relies on barrier anyways

How do I unlock more skills. Also that fucking loader unlock achievement I did not fucking expect 80k hp boss at stage 4.

Corpsebloom is shit on all characters

Is it me or MUL-T feels really weak now? I did obliterations on all characters but just can't do shit with him, I barely survive on the loop.

yeah he is slightly fucked
big reliance on defense/regen items to recover from chip and mobility

just use double saw and stack stun grenade lol

when do I pick up Transcendence?

Attached: localbanditodeals129kdamage.png (455x603, 429K)

Regen reworks and increased elite spawns are probably fucking with his tanky playstyle.

I'm so pissed after unlocking huntress's phase blink. Why does she get 3 dodges with iframes that travel faster than commando's shitty ass dodge roll WITH a low cooldown? Do hopoo just hate commando?

>play Loader
>play literally anyone else
>everything is so fucking slow

God damn it, I've spoiled myself with that insane movement and now I can't stand playing anyone else.

I'm back after lunch and changed some things. I tripled the base drop rate of items because it was fucky as hell, and the lobby now supports 6 players. Let's hope the previous drop rate wasn't a fluke and we don't drown in shit this time.

109775241057883189 US East Monsoon

Attached: 1554417127843.png (484x406, 13K)

merc comes pretty damn close honestly, both are fun

always, except when you are playing rex
but why would you?

>used to be able to loop at least once before dying before
>can't even loop now in SP
This update really showcased how shit I am at this game.

Attached: Varg Barg.jpg (675x864, 74K)

>Friends make me sit outside the map while they clear the stage
>Easy Huntress unlock
>It's complete shit

I shouldn't be so mad give how little effort I had to put in to this, but I guess I was really hoping huntress would finally be fun to play rather than making me wonder why the fuck I exist to waste items by picking them up and doing no damage for my team.

Guess I'll just play loader cause Huntress is never getting buffed.

Attached: uwaaaah.png (759x535, 457K)

What's the point of Bandit's special Thermite Toss? Feels like it deals no damage and it moves really slow

Does the Gilded Coast shrine spawn under any kind of specific condition, or is it entirely random?

Attached: 1554491454761.gif (900x466, 355K)

Yeah, at least Merc can get up over obstacles with his dashes. I played MUL-T for his challenges recently and got Scorched Acres like 3 damn times and didn't have a single feather, hoof, or Headstompers, so I had to take the long way around everywhere. It sucked.

just play loader and hold left click. You literally can't die pre like stage 9-10

He's easily the one who has it worst due to the regen nerf. Mercenary can rely on his iframes, Rex can rely on his healing skills, MulT has neither however and has to kill everything or die to slow chip damage.

It also makes subbing out the spray gun and rebar launcher super bad. MulT cannot afford to not have his wisp popper now and the spray gun is just too integral in general to switch out. He gets one of the funnest weapons of the new skill update, but can't use it in any serious run due to the fact he dies too easily now.

It's just really rare, you have a better chance finding a portal in the lunar shop

I need to get away from wanting to fuck robots but this game isn't helping.

Attached: Patrician Taste.gif (500x282, 771K)

new huntress R is absolutely fantastic my mang

4 Person NA East Monsoon if anyone wants to fuck around.

Attached: 1555116442220.png (1992x1180, 384K)

Would Rex's plant let you fuck him? Would the plant be down for a good bang?

But huntress is extremely strong why would she need a buff.

Still 1/6, if you can't join say something so I can try to fix it.

>buff
>huntress
Are you out of your fucking mind
loader is cooler anyway though

Huntress is ez moonsoon runs tf. Stop playing like a bot.

Huntress new R is no different than the rest of her kit. Only good with a specific setup and otherwise sub-adequate compared to others. It's a noticable downgrade from the rain before you get an exploitable setup. Which just makes early game even more of a BORING chore with her.

And RoR should never be boring to play.

Because she's only 'good' when she has enough items to ignore game mechanics completely. Which.. is the same for everyone. Hurr.

But I'm trying to get the fucking Commando shit. Why the hell doesn't he have i-frames yet?

ill join ya bro, who wants to live anyway?

Of course, attack speed buff items are almost useless for Arti. Skill regen items like Alien Head and Bandolier are good for her.
Float in midair as much as you can. It's easier to dodge projectiles and cast her Snapfreeze.
Speaking of which, Snapfreeze allows you to kill enemies at 1/3 health.
Although charging the Nanobomb drops sprint, you can toggle sprint again immediately after initiating the charge. Get used to doing this to stay mobile while attacking.

>Only good with a specific setup
lol what the fuck
it deletes bosses in the early game, it lets you focus down problem targets like elites mid and lategame, it procs like a madman for things that scale off of total damage, and best of all you can quickly aim at multiple targets to split damage if needed

>Because she's only 'good' when she has enough items to ignore game mechanics completely
Lol no, she's pretty much invincible and works well with pretty much every damage item.

What you mean to say is loader is actually well designed and fun. I haven't had a boring loader run yet. Playing huntress makes me want to kill myself till I get enough items to actually contribute to what's going on.

>it deletes bosses in the early game
Stop lying. It has a long cooldown and plinks off only the barest fraction of boss health for hitting all of them. It's only good with certain items. Which means any start feels more like a job than playing a game.

You suck at video games my guy

deletes is a strong word, also long cooldown

It does not, unless you play on drizzle and get all the items on the map before easy ever shifts to medium, huntress is boring ass character, hold M1 while waiting for excruciatingly long cooldowns is not fun gameplay

I bet you hack in lunar coins and rage reset when the wrong thing comes out of the altars.

>reading Little Disciple item lore
>The Grovetenders are essentially coercing broken wisps into their service with promises of strength and adventure, only to make suicide bombers out of them by strapping explosives to their bodies
what the fuck

Attached: 1550964141924.jpg (508x533, 38K)

only good character in the game desu

the move is crazy strong and it's hilarious that people like you love to complain that their character isn't strong enough while underrating their kits. huntress is really great at the moment and can do monsoon very well.
long cd is a legitimate complaint.
it allows you to kill bosses with 0 items easily.

grovetenders also known as child groomer

>unless you play on drizzle
Thanks user. I was wondering why everyone was so convinced this new power can 360 No Scope One Shot every boss without items. They're literally on drizzle. I hadn't even considered that possibility. Huntress is the poster childe for drizzle gameplay. Literally tape your button down and walk away. No damage problems cause nothing has any health. No problem with kill times cause you could stand still and not die.

No wonder huntress pisses me off. Which is terrible because I love archery based characters.

Attached: ZOM-y-pM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Okay guys, which event system do you prefer when it comes to bosses?
RoR1: One Tanky Boss, while the map spawns multiple subbosses naturally, have a small chance to drop their own items from the pool, no locked chests, event is a countup of 120s in monsoon. Won't teleport until all enemies are killed on the map.
RoR2: Multiple main bosses, sub bosses that already spawned drop nothing just there for difficulty, teleporter charge have to be in field to compensate for the 3D environment, won't be 100% until all bosses are killed, locked chests, shrines, etc. As long the main boss is killed and the tele is charged, you can teleport.

Attached: 1560383404268.jpg (800x255, 54K)

>hold M1 while waiting for excruciatingly long cooldowns is not fun gameplay
Yeah she's boring but we were talking about whether shes strong not fun. And she is strong as fuck.

I JUST did stage 1 with huntress on monsoon (easy) with 2 items, it took 9 fucking years.

explain this skin unlock then?

Attached: 20190920180242_1.jpg (2560x1440, 380K)

Risk of Rain 1 is a better game.

Stop projecting she's reliable and strong even on monsoon. Because she works well with all items.

She's strong once you are covered in enough items. Which is true for literally every character because of snowballing. That has literally no merit when talking about if a character is even worth playing.

I mean she's fine on drizzle. Which we all know the majority of Yea Forums has never left.

lol

Attached: 632360_20190920234322_1.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

kek

how come you unlocked the skin while in the character select?

RoR1 instantly loses out due to the fact that you'll have to travel across the entire map to kill that single lemurian keeping you from teleporting.

Man I'm barely computer literate enough to copy lobby IDs

It shows up once you finish your obliteration run, which then takes you to the character select.

Attached: 632360_20190920234335_1.png (1920x1080, 21K)

Attached: es-090517-thinking-face-emoji-1504643347.jpg (480x240, 22K)

Why does it show commando selected?

because if you unlocked any of the monsoon skins, you would know that the game does not show the achievement until you are out of the run.
unfortunately as you haven't done any of the monsoon unlocks it seems you're unaware of this fact

because you return to the character select screen after obliterating, retard.

that's just a visual bug with the character select. your last played character is still selected but it shows commando's stat screen

New bug when you return to character select after finishing a run. (And dying too I think)

lmao anti huntress drizzlet demolished by facts.

Reposting advert.

109775241057912212 US East modded lobby, monsoon. 6 slots, you (shouldn't) need anything to join.

Mods:

Sacrifice: Enemies drop items (a free chest will spawn)
BiggerBazaar: The shop lets you spend leftover cash on a selection of items.
FallenFriends: When you die, take control as one of the team's drone or ally units.

Attached: 1554596312317.gif (1000x1011, 387K)

ror 1

Hm what a mystery you have unlocks in a game where your save is just a plaintext file. I'm sure no one has been posting what to add to said file in every single RoR thread since the update dropped. I'm doubly sure no one has been cheating their saves either.

Literally every character can snowball with some luck. You've proved that quite adequately. What's your next trick?

>only play solo
>will never get ascendant challenge
fuck my life

never joined one of these, would the lag be unbearable since I'm an eurocuck?

>109775241057912212
object reference not set to an instance of an object

holy fuck you are actually mad
I imagine you will be demanding full recorded video of our huntress monsoon runs next while you could be learning how to play the game
also why would I unlock the skin and the R but not the ridiculous RNG-reliant 12 crowbar unlock?

A little, like 200 ms tops.. not unbearable but it's there

Others have gotten in, no idea.

4/6

oh ok

Get an error, why can't I connect?

>snowball
>no lunar crutches or reds
>godly wisp in a bottle only obtained later on
Editing the save doesn't give you the achievement popup, last (You), well baited.

Instead of shitting up the thread with this stupid back and forth of
>huntress is shit
>no she isn't
>yes she is
one of you should just host a game and prove to the other that what you're saying is right. It'll take like a few minutes, tops.

I'm busy watching a robot carnival stream. I can record my no lunar huntress monsoon runs l8r today nerds

Attached: [EG]Outlaw_Star_11_BD(1080p_10bit_DualAudio)[C5EACCFA].mkv_snapshot_13.04_[2019.09.03_02.13.30].jpg (1440x1080, 225K)

alright how do I join this shit?

>"huntress is absolutely useless on monsoon"
>posts pictures of huntress being useful on monsoon
>"you guys are clearly just lucky and/or cheating"

Attached: 1436333181566.png (213x184, 12K)

this is actually a pretty fun idea
the first one to die loses
every man for himself

>no you must have cheated
>noooo you were just lucky
Stop projecting

Huntress is the easiest character in the game and when I see niggas in Yea Forums rooms us her they are absolutely always total scrubs

You’re retarded. My co-op partner plays Huntress primarily and it wrecks shit with just a little bit of consideration

>co-op partner
It's called a girlfriend.

>holy fuck you are actually mad
Yes I am. Huntress is dreadfully unfun to play. I am actually mad about this fact. It makes me more mad people admit a character is blatantly unfun then say this is fine in the same fucking sentence. Huntress is SHIT. That you can complete an easy game with anything doesn't make her not shit. This is a flawed argument in any game balance discussion. The ability to complete any arbitrary task does not mean that task was fun or well designed. It's like trying to talk to the vermintide 2 community all over again. Yeah I can complete any map solo while blind folded, with my nuts in a vice, using level 1 items, and on the hardest difficulty. Doesn't make it a good idea.

It makes me more mad that loader is so well designed by comparison because it demonstrates the dev does know what they are doing and just doesn't bother.

>also why would I unlock the skin and the R but not the ridiculous RNG-reliant 12 crowbar unlock?
That's actually a good point. My bad.

That said, I managed to get that one done before the no damage challenge.

use nano-spear

Attached: RVEwIY6.jpg (710x1329, 424K)

Can't connect. Invalid lobby ID

>loader is so well designed by comparison
i am very glad you added that addendum there because even hopoo agrees that loader's kit is unbalanced and needs to be changed at a base level.
the rest of your post is entirely subjective, which you don't really seem to want to admit. you're also moving the goalposts from huntress being a weak character (which was pretty much disproven) to huntress being unfun in order to cover your ass from having to tell us you're simply not very good at playing her. there's no shame in being a bad player because you can always improve, but filling the thread with your various forms of bs to save face is just embarrassing.

Attached: [EG]Outlaw_Star_11_BD(1080p_10bit_DualAudio)[C5EACCFA].mkv_snapshot_11.51_[2019.09.03_02.12.13].jpg (1440x1080, 264K)

Lunars are overrated. Not all reds are that great. When talking about either, people conveniently forget how they throw up when they put so much effort in to a red or spend on a lunar only to get [that one].

>even hopoo agrees that loader's kit is unbalanced and needs to be changed at a base level
Absolutely where the fuck do they say that. Because all they've posted is
>we think loader is a bit strong but one-dimensional, but the fact that everyone likes her means we hit a good spot

right there

The sheer fucking SEETHING

first was soo much better.
also i hate music in second one

loader is the most broken piece of shit ever

"A bit strong but one-dimensional" now means "we need to fundamentally remake the character"?
What fucking planet do you live on?

>Yes I am. Huntress is dreadfully unfun to play. I am actually mad about this fact. It makes me more mad people admit a character is blatantly unfun
Nobody cares. Initial argument was that she's weak not unfun. She's boring and strong. You can have both at the same time. Just like you can have boring and weak character like mul-t.

the usage of the word "one-dimensional" implies they want to fundamentally change how the character plays. it's not a stretch by any means.

Unepic MUL-T hater

I had an amazing run with Mul-T the other night, when I was doing his challenges. Hadn’t played him for some
time, but it felt good. Must have gotten lucky

It absolutely does fucking not when in the same breath they say "we hit a good spot".
Calling something one-dimensional by itself doesn't even mean that. Because that means its fucking focused. The kit ties together very well and is all focused towards the one goal. They think its not robust enough but I and much of the playerbase disagrees.

She is weaker at base with no items. Which as been my assertion the whole time. One that no one has disagreed with. They just spout BUT LOOK AT ALL THESE ITEMS as if that was the argument at all. Huntress is a chore to play till you make it through a few maps first. That she's boring has even been admitted by others trying to defend her.

That doesn't indicate a nerf. If anything that is an indication of otherwise. They are endorsing the fact people find loader fun. Loader is absolutely real strong on a start though. Given every other character has to still pay attention to what they are doing for the first two maps...

Maybe a small adjustment?

invalid lobby ID

Attached: 1556046091227.png (275x142, 15K)

>one-dimensional means focused
you are rationalizing like a madman to save face again. why else would they call the character one-dimensional if they were not planning to add a second dimension and different ways to play through alternate abilities, etc.
> I and much of the playerbase disagrees.
"much of the playerbase" is some pretty unbelievable weasel wording on your part. from what I can see the general consensus in the Yea Forums threads is that loader is overly reliant on shift despite her strengths and can practically be played with that move alone. none of the other characters have this problem, at least not to this extent.
>She is weaker at base with no items.
not particularly, no, I do disagree with that one. she has great mobility and the ability to deal with small crowds, and the new R is good burst. Commando will suffer with no items and mul-t and artificer don't have the mobility to survive a particularly bad first or second level like hunterss can
the rest of that reply is subjective stuff I won't address.
>That doesn't indicate a nerf.
I never said this, are you reading my posts you double renaigse, read the first part of this post

typo I meant *huntress
and artificer with her new R is something I forgot to consider, that gives her the mobility to survive just about anything

Quit moving the goalposts you autist

Here's some mediocre Huntress gameplay from somebody who barely ever plays her. Ballista is definitely the skill she needed most, her single target damage has always been lacking and arrow rain has always been somewhat lacking on that front while also being very iffy to aim at times.

I'm fairly certain I can get faster boss kills on other characters, but Huntress's main difficulty is early game damage which her new skill deals with entirely. The glaive is for mob groups, the Ballista handles pretty much every tanky single target enemy.

Attached: BallistaPerformance.webm (480x270, 2.86M)

how do i play this bitch

either i take flamethrower and get swarmed by trash mobs, or i take her rocket jump and do zero fucking dmg

also why does her M1 have a cooldown, its not even that good of an ability

Attached: risk of rain artificer.jpg (1874x1704, 172K)

>why else would they call the character one-dimensional if they were not planning to add a second dimension
Because dev thoughts are fucking meaningless and are practically stream of consciousness blogging. Its especially meaningless grasping at straws when, again, they say they hit a good spot with her.
Adding dimension=/=reworking the base character and it does not imply in of itself that the kit is unbalanced relative to other survivors. If anything they'd be buffing loader overall if they added more shit to make her less 'one-dimensional'.
>overly reliant on shift. none of the other characters have this problem
Yeah and only merc approaches how fun and engaging loader is.
>weasel word
Fuck off. If hopoo is seeing it from whatever feedback they get and i'm seeing it in these threads that's all the playerbase that fucking matters. You wanna bitch about being reliant on one skill when all I see is people saying she's fun to swing around with.

Haven't unlocked it yet. No luck with cubes

Lets shift from shitflinging about character comparisons cause discussions like these plague every RoR thread. Clearly people just have preference and consider a character easier when it matches that. I'll drop the argument there. I'd rather be productive and talk about how to succeed as huntress despite it.

>and the new R is good burst
This is true against nonboss entities, but I feel like it makes the first map or two even harder than it is just using rain. Her AOE potential on her glaive is not SUPER CRAZY to start, and I find the rain forms an important part of crowd clearing during teleported events.

I don't like using worst case scenario situations, but one literally happened to me the first time I took out her new R for a spin.

>Map 2
>Teleporter
>Clay Dunestrider
>Find a spot to fight him from where he can't hit me but I can hit him
>Get him to 10%
>Glaive is simply not doing enough damage to have cleared all the enemies at his feet
>S U C C
>100% HP
>Repeat
>If I had taken rain, it would have damaged everything at his feet at once AND the boss

I'm not sure what I was supposed to have done in this situation.

Attached: 1509424804208.jpg (555x739, 185K)

The director fucking sucks, why are there no to barely any enemies at all in the first 2 minutes?
Why the fuck does it spawn so many wisps sometimes?

Also Siren's Call is awful, the terrain and enemy types just completely fucks with how some characters work.

Is ror worth 15 bongoloid monies? and how at risk will I be at playing with you fags?
>it better be a high risk

maybe like, kill the trash enemies so he can't heal to 100%?

the big tiddi would show a lot more if there's some yellow on the chest area, like a swimsuit

I tried one Huntress monsoon run after failing a bunch on Commando and got to Stage 7 where I died on the boss. This is after not even running Monsoon at all since the Scorched Acres patch. She's a very strong character. You can tell she's a developer darling much like Artificer and Loader. Come to think of it all the female characters are significantly more OP than the male ones. Fancy that

how do I stop getting fucked by RNG?

My R does not do as much damage in this situation. What the hell?

...are you shooting all three arrows by clicking 3 times?

Wait for the Command artifact to be patched in, though you'll still be getting fucked by RNG on boss spawns

>people say Merc is hard to play
>i do better as him than any other character just by holding down M1, spamming shift, and spamming other skills inbetween shift presses

im pretty sure a literal monkey could play this character

Attached: 1482370735853.png (702x743, 332K)

rocket jump is a must imo. it's too good to pass up so you REALLY need to focus on getting that damage out and using ice wall to get those important executions. To get every bit of damage out I drop down just before the jump is off cd and hit a few enemies on my way back up.
I haven't tried her other alternates since I haven't unlocked them yet.
>Because dev thoughts are fucking meaningless and are practically stream of consciousness blogging.
ok so lets just ignore them all lol you fuckin weirdo
I said "needs to be changed at a base level", which is true, since the kit definitely needs some changes in my opinion. you then weasel worded this into "FUNDAMENTALLY REMAKE THE CHARACTER" to fit your points which is dumb and clearly not what I meant.
you keep bringing up balance as if you're trying to make a point but I wasn't discussing her strength as a character at all
the rest of your post is just you being platinum mad that you were outmaneuvered
I think one of my favorite parts about the new R is that it doesn't have damage falloff as far as I can see, so you can safely snipe targets from very far away. that alone is worth a lot to me especially on a character that needs to be pretty close to do damage to most things. Rain just ended up feeling underwhelming to me most of the time especially because of the whole "it either procs or it doesn't" aspect of the attack.

On monsoon, am I supposed to just rush for the teleporter then get the closest chests and leave?

What about spending my lunar coins?

I could use some pointers to complete no-lunar 20 stages on commando
so far I've tried going straight to stage 3, but bosses are such a pain I'm starting to think it might be better spending all that time scrounging a few items on the first stage hoping for sticky/tri-tip and glasses/syringes to help me deal with bosses a bit faster, and drop the game if this doesn't happen

You don't want to be playing with randoms on Yea Forums. If you don't know why just look at this thread.

Merc might be hard if you are used to running away from danger
Once you realize how many iframes he has he is definitely way easier to play early on. Getting past second loop gets way harder though as you probably will die to wisps or some shit

>Do so
>Slowly
>More show up
>Every single one is a beetle guard
>Almost 10 of the fuckers right below
I don't know why so many showed up either. I even dragged the mother fucker out of the teleporter zone to not get overwhelmed by spawns.

After a while I just jumped below and let them eat me. Not like I'd have to fight a dunestrider every time.

Aye. Unless there's some hidden method of making them do more damage. Do they headshot or something?

Hopefully the new hidden realms next update will have some new ways to gain lunar.

Go with the flamethrower. The only trash mob you should feel remotely threatened by are wisps. Your ice wall, flamethrower and either m2 make quick work of any beetle, lemurian, golem, or imp.
As far as wisps go, her fireballs will practically always one-shot them, so learn to aim those. Nano Bomb with crowbars or other damage items can one-shot them with the zaps allowing you to clear hordes of wisps. Disposable Missile Launcher and drones can also help in dealing with wisps.
Also get a wax quail as soon as possible.

Attached: 1562106681891.png (800x800, 19K)

Just play on drizzle and afk for an hour.

>>people say Merc is hard to play
Literally no one has said that. He is by far the easiest character to play because of his two i-frame attacks

HOST WHEN

Reopen.

Attached: 1554367283291.png (840x892, 57K)

We need that erp room

>drizzle
I'd rather find some way to pull this shit on at least rainstorm

anyone made a new stacking chart for guillotine?

I just realized something.

If this is the case I have to apologize to the thread for shitting it up. There isn't some bug that carries multiplayer values over to single player, is there? After playing for several hours my friends left, but I did one last game as huntress to try out the new kit. I was shocked at how little damage it did. Also wasn't sure why the first map was constantly shitting out 10-20 wisps at once. Please tell me I'm not just crazy.

Attached: 9B0EC7B1-71D6-42FA-8C9D-77FC53AB60CF.png (389x290, 98K)

dunno I did 20 stages runs on monsoon back in the day before all the nerfs. nowadays I'm not sure If I could do that without getting lucky

the numerical values are still the same iirc, it's just been moved up to a green

Did anyone really find Monsoon too easy post sticky nerf?

Yes.

still invalid id

if that's when they introduced guillotine and topaz, then yeah. those kind of upset the balance quite a bit.

I also pulled a few back on release, but had a few lunar items on the side
monsoon obliterating was also kinda easy with lunar fuckery, but this other challenge is breaking my balls for some raisin

Imo monsoon is not a difficulty that should be reliable loopable. It's a challenge difficulty therefore it should be challenging.

the wiki I was looking at first was saying the old one was +5% per stack but it looks like that was wrong, whoops

Attached: firefox_2019-09-21_10-02-59[1].png (316x429, 8K)

Agreed but challenge is relative to the individual

yeah should be 20% multiplicative per stack, this one looks correct

how do you get bandito?

Be sprinting always. You can sprint while charging M2. Get used to your spell rotation. Use all flame bolts, fully charged nano-bomb, throw out flame bolts again, flamethrower. Repeat this so you're always dishing out damage.
This is why the jump fucking sucks, it leaves a huge gap in your rotation, stick with flamethrower and git gud at staying in the air with hover (air is where you are safest to use it). Artificer has an insanely strong early game, due to her flame bolts. The cooldown is there for a reason imo. It only takes 1 bolt to kill a wisp and just 2 bolts to kill beetles/lemurians. Don't waste any more time or attacks than needed. Quails and feathers are godsends, along with backup mags for even more pain.

Attached: 1554762028814.png (1150x1000, 552K)

Could someone post the mega for the skins

ALRIGHT BOYS TIME FOR SOME RISKY RAIN 1
GET IN HERE

Attached: 1555630146814.png (600x657, 13K)

How do I get a riskyrain2 gf?

na lobbies ?

Attached: 1546398127635.jpg (502x470, 39K)

loader feels unpolished as fuck
there's a ton of issues with grapple which makes it seem clunky like being unable to use it to hit flying enemies because it keeps you at a distance & just makes you orbit and causing you to start walking if you touch floor sometimes while grappling
the charge up having massive hitlag when you hit an enemy makes it seem buggy because it can take several seconds to go through a pack of enemies

mega.nz/#F!qXAGAaDT!mFinG0O_LbB788uU8GVj8g
wip2 has coatless and jetpackless arti and cageless loader
wip3 has arti with full coat and jetpack, but her shirt is open. still wearing the bodysuit under it however. loader has her cage back and wisps and lemurians now have boobs

Of course, but even the best players shouldn't be able to loop reliably on monsoon. That's the point of challenge difficulties, so even good players have to do their best to win and bad players just suffer and fail.

OPEN?

>Have loads of momentum
>The mere instant you dare touch the floor all your speed instantly disappears
Why

Hosting Eu

Attached: 1469439458631.png (974x1000, 290K)

Thanks user

OBEN :===D

Attached: 1551346111693.gif (500x500, 375K)

>needs to be changed at a base level
HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS NOT MEAN FUNDAMENTALLY REMAKE
This statement does not fucking mean altering numbers it means changing her base fucking abilities which is fundamentally remaking her.
>even hopoo agree's loader's kit is unbalanced
How the fuck are you not talking about her strength bringing up balance then? What the fuck does balance fucking mean to you if not the strength of the survivor against other survivors and the game at large? Because the relative power of her skills is not fucking balance, its internal consistency of the rotation.
>platinum mad
And now we're just making up projections then?

i miss stickies

I disagree. If you can achieve "mastery" then you should be able to reliably succeed on the hardest difficulty, or else the mastery achievement is no mastery at all. The game needs tweaks still

Rex
Monsoon
How

Also the unlockable skill sucks ass, it just lowers your potential damage
Maybe if it did more damage it would be worth the longer cooldown.

>Struggling to make it to stage 5-6 on Rainstorm.
>Everyone in these threads plays Monsoon

Attached: giphy.gif (218x228, 1003K)

how does one cheat for lunar coins? I tried editing the file in my visual studios, but it never registered.

The new huntress ult has infinite range and lets you kill the dragonflies on distant roost
not that it does anything right now but they actually have a death animation unlike the time lizard

a lot of it is shitflinging and people getting a lucky run
it was managable without luck before the early game regen changes

loader can definitely be changed at a base level while preserving her most important aspects. her abilities can be retooled into alternates that support different types of movement and attacks other than shift that make her dynamic and fun to play. fundamentally remaking the character would mean gutting the moveset and the iconic shift punch/grapple ya simp
"balance" does not implicitly mean inter-character balance. balance regarding each move of her kit. sad that you misinterpreted even this to go off on a tangent about character balance but you're pretty unfocused today
a tip: starting your post off with an all caps sentence is not the best way to convince someone that you are not mad

Attached: 1568988726833.gif (680x580, 333K)

I can get to stage 8 and no further consistently on Merc monsoon.
But everyone else I just die on stage 4-5

>Rex
Wait til they fix him

There's a difference between hardest difficulty and challenge difficulty also you can't really achieve mastery in rng game like this. You can become really good but you will always end up in situations where theres nothing you can do but lose.

3/10

Is there any way to host 6-16 man risky 2's without modanon at this point?

I recall there being some files everyone passed around at launch to make those kinds of lobbies possible

Someone dump the xml cheevo names
I don't have the time to fo these challenges I'm not a neet

I really wish loaders R was a tesla spire instead of the stupid floating ball thing

how do I make 10 player lobby mod

when the devs say loader is a little one dimensional I'm pretty sure they're talking about how you basically just spam her charged punch and ignore knuckleboom most of the time. you could easily rebalance them so you use both without completely altering her kit. personally I want the combo from ror1 back

>can't check steam community guides

we are playing ror1, dont know about ror2.
You change it in config file

S long as you are not wasting coins just for the sake of it you should be getting more coins than you lose each run.

Don't bother. I can barely get a full 4 man moonsoon run when I host.

I agree, I know the point of the ball is to swing on it, but i could swing around on a big pillar all the same.

I dunno bro
I use both
One is a Barrier builder the other is a killer

THICC loader mod when

Attached: EExyh3MXoAA-Sri.png (369x624, 178K)

scroll up a bit

2 slots available

>Everyone in these threads plays Monsoo
>implying

>Playing with friends
>They like to take 50 years on every stage
>End up at "Impossible" by stage 3

Help

Attached: Merc speed is superior.png (546x984, 42K)

shit, i just got the gold portal so i can get the achievement and i have a boss bullet printer, should i print a lot of those? i've got 10 already

one issue is that knuckleboom is practically suicide lategame because you're sitting in one spot to effectively target something. you have to completely stop your grappler movement to do so, which doesn't jive with her shift -> grapple movement AT ALL.
R feels like filler no matter how effective it actually is for getting wisps and other trash in the area, you just throw it out for dps. the grappleable aspect of it is rarely useful.
I'd like an R alt that is a groundpound AOE, it'd let you control your movement more. Not sure what id do with m1.

diminishing returns start kicking in quite harshly past 10 stacks of pretty much anything

they should make it so if you grapple onto your r thing you electrify yourself and you can swing around zapping people

please wait

OPEN WHEN REEEEE

damn that'd be a good bonus. you could have the actual character be another conduit for the electric zaps and it'd be ez to code

>but you will always end up in situations where theres nothing you can do but lose
True enough

Attached: 632360_20190921123157_1.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Just start the teleporter and move on. What they gonna do?

Alright what's the sauce.

holy fuck this happened to me yesterday. there were no less than 6 stone golems on screen and I was just completely fucking enraged.

open when?

Imagine if it worked like mul-t and did more damage the faster you swung it around.

Once more lads. 6 slots.

Attached: 1554063260878.png (500x486, 57K)

I just can't solo monsoon with Artificer
I don't understand why. I feel so fucking bad, but I feel like I need good luck if anything. I hate getting fungus and attack speed or dying to a blazing wisp/jelly who spawns behind me

Attached: 2df8ba4ac9c9a4bbf2389c7f88f53537Crop.jpg (1022x494, 90K)

sauce

GOD
DAMMIT

I owe the thread an apology. Testing today on a fresh start, no runs prior since the game was started up, I noticed three things.

>Normal enemies taking the same damage as last night
>But there's less than half the number at any given time
>Bosses taking much more damage from the R

Either multiplayer values got stuck on or a shrine from a separate run did. THIS IS BULLSHIT. I'm glad the huntress R is actually good BUT THIS IS STILL BULLSHIT.

Attached: 1492929791069.gif (480x480, 669K)

At least you owned up to your autism, user.

Attached: 1557500846735.jpg (754x1080, 89K)

The only way to win in that scenario is to snipe them from a distance. Don't be afraid to leave the red bubble to kill the boss. However that would take a lot of time and effort.

Actually managed to take a few out then more spawned in

A wisp got the killing blow

>stuck at the multiplayer options screen

Attached: 1554084274042.png (512x512, 391K)

it's on paheal

apology accepted my niggie
you can now be a cool kid again

Says invalid ID

Im tempted to get this game now

Horde of many on stage 1 is absolute bullshit everytime. Last run I went 9 stages with 4 fuel cells and not a single active item. I'm sure if I've gotten anything at all I could've gone at least 15 stages because I was doing really well.

>trying to do loader speedrun with two others
>overloading brass contraption boss spawn
yeah fuck off

Attached: oS7nVoH[1].jpg (1756x1005, 143K)

I am now mad for COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REASONS. At least I know to restart the game if I've done a few hours of multi, though. Or just don't use shrines. I'll figure out which later. It would be worth reporting of there's some kind of bug.

Irony is the run I'm on being incredibly lucky but I had no intent on doing this as a 'go till I die' snowball run. Fuck.

rule34.paheal.net:81/post/view/3266927#search=risk_of_rain

It is a fun game

Attached: 3234267Crop.png (710x719, 215K)

the problem with this as you are surely aware is that the timeloss is crazy. it's just faster to restart if it's stage 1

shame about the censoring on those

right click to it and you will just swing around it at the speed of sound while it can't hit you at all.

OPEN WHEN????

Attached: 1533310616588.png (500x600, 62K)

ill never understand you psychotic fucks who played commando and enjoyed it before this patch, but holy shit, he feels like a completely different character with the new m2. has anybody figured out if the grenade damage scales decently, or has good proc? it definitely seems worse than default r, because of how valuable stuns can be, but it's still fun as fuck

Attached: 1555205995352.jpg (960x1448, 731K)

Give 1 reason why you wouldn't want to take this item in every single run

Hint: You can't.

Attached: risk of rain transcendence.png (92x92, 18K)

Hosting for 1 game
EU

I play Rex

Attached: 1471079750547.png (960x540, 408K)

Anyone have pictures of the Arbiter in the school girl skirt mod?

Yup. Which is why I mentioned the time consuming part at the end. Which is why I can't wait for command artifact. It may be enough to counter this cancer boss spawn if I actually have items that benefit me instead of fungi and rusty keys.

Having gnarled woodsprite

This isn't a Halo thread you fucking weirdo.

Because I'm good at the game

OPEN

Remember how in RoR1 monsoon wasn't all that difficult, and instead we all played with artifacts that made it harder/more fun instead?

Why is the difficulty in RoR2 so fucked.
>enemy scaling is completely fucked and goes 0 to 11 in the blink of an eye
>some bosses are insanely more tanky than others, namely the elite hordes.
>many more items are completely useless, get lucky or farm lunar coins lmao
>have fun getting killed by offscreen shit you can't dodge. Whoops the director just send in 20 elite wisps at once while you are playing a character that has trouble hitting them

Call me when they bring back command artifact.
Or when they remove lunar coins all together.

Attached: 1464583486069.png (341x334, 150K)

>stuck in multiplayer menu
ruh roh

Horde of many fucking blows if it's any of the beefier enemies, is there a boss hp modifier on top of being elites? Shit never ever feels good to chip away at when you're not already a god

>having a decent run on Arti
>stage 3 boss is overloading clay templars
I needed to get started on lunch anyway, hopoo, you faggots

No one joined, so I closed it.
Try again

You know the scaling is fucked when there's that one ice beetle guard that somehow has three times the health of the stage boss. Then you have to fight the boss while avoiding the bullet sponge on crack.

sorry I just get a black screen

Link to the Mega? One I have still only has 3 packs.

>doing well
>literally 8 elite wisps spawn in a semicircle behind me
>they all instantly and simultaneously fire
>ded
Fuck what this new game director has done with wisps. What a bunch of hot garbage.

Attached: 1554701624918.png (999x975, 1.98M)

I ain't stopping just yet. I'll collect all the items or I'll die.

Because I have enough confidence to get into end game and that shit is only going to be holding me back at that point. Would rather heal all my health instantly rather than after how ever long shields take, which is too long

Attached: shroom for the shroom king.png (480x360, 188K)

>black screen for 20 seconds before I get booted to main menu
I'll host

EU

Is ctrl+f-ing 'mega' really that hard

Attached: 632360_screenshots_20190921194901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

Isn't there a command mod already?

2/4

Maybe because they game is still not finished and it basically has only 4 stages before it loops. Hard to balance the game when you only have 4 stages done properly.

>3 or more elite lesser wisps on the battlefield
>shoot one of them, not killing it but knocking it far enough away that I would have to actually go after it to finish it off and I don't have time to do that
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've trained for this day

Attached: 632360_20190921125009_1.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

YES MAKE US PROUD

3/4

there's like 7 of them

>Friend unlocked all the new skills and even the SKINS while we were playing together to unlock stuff.
I just don't get it, half the content of this game is working at challenges.

Attached: 1567286900318.png (1003x952, 657K)

So I hear, but i'll need to see more of your collection to be sure

Yeah and all of them can't hit you. Yeah it's hard as a loader to deal with this but it's possible. Just had horde of overloading greater wisps and That's just what I did. Shift into them for max damage, hide while my shift goes off cd.

I was messing around in the Moment Fractured when I noticed there's a island far off in the distance. You can sort of see it's silhouette if you get your camera near a crystal and look off the distance. I didn't have any movement items so I couldn't get there. Anyone knows what's on it?

3/4

Join up you.. you... DOUBLE SURVIVORS

probably the island with the easter eggs if you didn't know that was there (literal painted easter eggs)
there's another even further island with gigantic eggs too

I thought the easter egg island was directly above where you first spawn in. Alright, thanks mate.

I dunno I haven't actually flown to them myself : )

Mercs new M2 feels so much better than the stupid fucking spin
>chunky combo finisher that pairs well with third M1
>consistent trajectory as opposed to being flung off a bosses back at odd angles
>naturally evasive bigger movement, and comes out faster
>great for uppercutting wisps and juggling lemurians
Merc has unironically doubled in fun because of that move, its a straight upgrade

is brilliant behemoth supposed to be a rocket launcher?

1 SLOT IS FUCKING OPEN

Attached: 1475728148044.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Jesus Christ what a run

Yup

Attached: 632360_20190921125950_1.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

dear game, stop giving me elite mob bosses on stage 3

any US hosts?
i don't host games myself because im a HUE and that would give 3/4 of the players a bad ping

weird because the front of it looks like some sort of screw cap

if loader punches the tesla sphere, it should just either explode in a large radius or grant loader a speedboost

thats how i'd tweak the R or make alternate versions of it

EU lobby, NA is fine

are there any updated lobby size mods? I've been checking the archives and can't find any

Attached: 1546465495230.jpg (720x960, 155K)

maybe there should be a buff she can get by either grappling to or hitting the damn thing. encourage active usage of it

sounds good

>play with random guy from Quickplay
>have a fun time, manage to loop on Monsoon, we both know how to play the game and finish stages play with Yea Forums lobby
>9 minutes per stage, die on stage 3 or 4 Monsoon every time, no one knows how to play their class

Explain.

Attached: 1508950256687.png (483x470, 184K)

I told you to no play with Yea Forums

Transcendence:
>+50% max health
>regen all your hp after 3 seconds

Theres literally no form of hp regen that can compete with that, unless youre playing Engi and have like 10 Fungi

how about she gets charged with electricity and boosts her attack damage or speed until she touches the ground again

>burst damage of 2700%
>bad for Huntress whose purpose until now was to prick enemies to death with the equivalent of a toothpick

is a there a booru where i can find all the meme edits and lewds?

get this: shift charge time is halved for 7 seconds.
do not bully he admitted his mistake

>Theres literally no form of hp regen
Crit healing is way better than that. The 50% extra health is moot because everything one shots you at some point, you only live because of the "one shot mechanic".

no
yes no
no no yes
yse yes yes no no no yes
yes no
no yes
yes

How gay does ingame chat get?

>Having too much fun trying out new skills
>Just fucking around
>Notice the time
>Map 4 at 30 minutes
>SWARM OF OVERLOADING ENEMIES IS THE BOSS SPAWN

I deserve this. But at least I died having fun.

Attached: previewfile_1526619234.gif (300x300, 127K)

Does anyone have a link to the modding discord? I have some issues i need help with

Challenges are not "content", retard. They just force you to retread old content in artificial ways that you would never naturally do. I'm not going to deal with bullshit like getting enough Glass and Crowbar items to kill a boss in

extremely whenever you join faggot gay bitch fag

euw

Does anyone have the comic of the the commando calling an engineer over to pick up a fungus, and the engie starts sprinting over to it, only for it to get yoinked by a Mul-T? I've been looking for that image for awhile now

it's called healthgating

Interesting room name, I dont think I want to join that

I WANT MY 32 PLAYER LOBBY NIGGERS WHERE ARE THE MODS

Attached: attention getter LOOK AT MY POST.gif (5000x5000, 1.37M)

Never even heard that uttered once in any risk of rain thread, but maybe I just haven't been paying attention.
Regardless, having LESS hp is actually beneficial, not more. Though more hp in this case doesn't matter, becuase it's shields anyways

artist?

Open? Might join if you wait till I get on pc

Most people still don't understand you get more items from going faster through stages than 100% them. It drives me crazy when we kill a boss and some faggot says "Hold up" and goes to blow all the money he just made on a couple shrines or something. I don't think your average player realizes money is converted to XP which scales your character or the time it takes to go spam out a leftover shrine instead of just going through telly actually makes the game harder in the long run and undergears you.

Attached: 1568340171682.jpg (400x426, 69K)

yes
PLEASE come and be my friend Yea Forums

Daily reminder the only way to make this game remotely fun is to stack glass, because the developer's idea of "challenge" is to challenge your patience and make everything a bullet sponge so you get bored to death by the 4th stage

There's a "join the tranny circlejerk" button the thunderstore

Gattem boys.

Attached: 62342131.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

8 health is fucking nothing when you have 1k+, and you need 100% crit for this to even work all the time. how the fuck is this "better" than transcendence?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 1.17.58 PM.png (650x112, 36K)

i still dont know what obliteration actually does

be there in a few, just you wait

Only if you dress up for me

Are you really going to argue in this way? Fuck off retard lol
forgot I was on Yea Forums

gives you 5 lunar shekels

unlocking this thing is only a bad thing

>20 seconds for two items is totally not worth the 1/20th of a full XP bar you get by converting the gold into XP
shut the fuck up you sperg

oh

How do you host a modded lobby in 2 without making everyone download mods, and is there an updated guide for hosting 10 man lobbies?

no one tell him

kill yourself

OPEN?

what do you guys think about commando grenades?

no pls take gay and go and stay go

It literally isn't. Unless you get a red or something. 9/10 you get some bullshit like a fungus or something. Thanks for holding us up man, that was totally worth it.

While I agree with the sentiment, your example is awful. 3% of a level is way worse than 2 chance shrines nigga

>reach stage 7 monsoon as merc
>boss is a hundred Clay Dunestriders
>die to the force of a hundred succs
I just want that demon skin

Attached: dino085.png (263x291, 94K)

>lets add a new stage
>btw it's fucking garbage and way harder than the other one :^)

U.S. 109775241058081182

4 max, vanilla, rain or monsoon whichever ya'll want but desu Yea Forums peeps can't make it past stage 4 in monsoon lol (prove me wrong I dare you)

Thoughts on arti's new ice spear? Being able to hit bosses through other enemies, or line them up to hit multiple is nice, and so is having another execute for elites, but damn does it hurt to lose that big AoE. It makes Commando's M2 seem massive since trying to hit two enemies side by side is likely a waste of time.
I can't decide if I like it losing the zaps or not since free damage is nice, but also they can ruin crowbars.

Commit no breathe

What does it do.

Every white is valuable by the virtue of being more shit you can eventually print into something good, and the chance of greens from shrines is not insignificant.
The game won't get any harder if your autistic ass just waits 20 seconds, so stop seething so much.

HuntressCollectCrowbars HuntressMaintainFullHealthOnFrozenWall HuntressClearGameMonsoon EngiKillBossQuick EngiArmy MercDontTouchGround MercCompleteTrialWithFullHealth MercClearGameMonsoon MageFastBoss MageMultiKill MageAirborneMultiKill MageClearGameMonsoon TreebotLowHealthTeleporter TreebotClearGameMonsoon LoaderSpeedRun LoaderClearGameMonsoon

Wait, the beacons aren't supposed to deactivate? What the fuck

How much money do you fags have leftover by the end of a boss fight? You should aim for 2-3 items a stage. Situtationally sometimes less or more.

3/4 join nerds

Thanks for hostan!

Attached: D66cNCeUcAE6UoS.jpg (900x1077, 126K)

OPEN ROR 1 LOBBY

Attached: 1563888516483.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

>mfw dunestriders

Attached: somethingnormal.jpg (1065x1270, 98K)

It’s the worst equipment item in the game next to crowdfunder

OPEN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN
GET IN
>GET IN

>The game won't get any harder if your autistic ass just waits 20 seconds
It literally will though.

Attached: Tony.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Well I was being a bit hyperbolic, I'm sure you get a good 30% of a level, maybe much more, but how many items I get is totally reliant on stage and if it just happens to spawn me next to a bunch of chests AND if elites decide to spawn right away. I would say on average, 4. maybe 5.

I love it. The quicker projectile feels very nice and is even better than nano-bomb at speeding through the early game imo. The execute is the best thing about snapfreeze, and putting it on a quick projectile that pierces through everything with a 5 sec cooldown is a damn good deal to me.

Attached: bbc8df65b15ed9492ca010eaec9da0c7fcc9520da0aab33047312455b401804c.png (1222x1212, 701K)

i havent seen a single 10 man lobby since the patch so i assume it isnt working

Damn what a run. I almost hate to obliterate on this one. I don't even play Huntress that much lol

Attached: 632360_20190921132626_1.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

the new health regen isn't fun. having to get so many healing items or the run is fucked isn't fun. am i the only one that feels this way or do people actually like the new changes

cmon cunts 2/4

Why does Alloy Worship Unit just suddenly die sometimes? Every time I've fought it its health has been all over the place. Hugely tanky, or taking two hits to kill, or suddenly gaining a bunch of health back and then losing it again.

It seems like there are mechanics to this fight that I don't understand.

Last shot from this one. Feelin pretty gud

Attached: 632360_20190921133013_1.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

You should be able to shoot them out of the air for larger blast radius.

>hopoo fixes drizzle health regen applying to every difficulty
>Yea Forums complains about it

Attached: 1563228821968.jpg (400x300, 29K)

There was one last night.

it makes a portal from 1 place the the other
the only real use is putting it down at the portal after its charged and then going out for crates and getting back quickly
im not sure how it works though so this might not even work

right after it gets a big shield its eye opens up and you can oneshot it

It gets shield when it does the gravity move, so it's not even worth shooting then, you just run.
The update to filter the shitters... It can be a load of bs though tbqh

how come ror2 doesnt have a lot of lewds?

Attached: 1568409230199.jpg (1500x1500, 124K)

It puts on a shield while firing it's ground attack thing. The shield goes away after the attack is completed

fuck off listfag

Just figure out how much time you should be spending per stage. I aim for 4-6 min. I allocate the first half of this time to finding TP, scouting out chests and getting those far from the tp if I can. Then I spend the second half doing the TP event and after that getting the chests closer to the TP. Adjust how I start the TP event according to my pace. If I'm over 5min per stage I go faster, under I take my time a little more.

nice user

Wait, what

>hopoo nerfs health regen from every difficulty except the one they playtest on
>Yea Forums recognizes this shit for what it is

the mechanic is called that in many games
risk of rain people just don't know I suppose

what does the skin look like?

It's definitely good, and I can't tell which is better, so that alone means they did well with it, but damn if there aren't times when I'd kill for the default's AoE. Like even with a cube the spear only will hit like 20% of the enemies stuck inside it seems, so you need more will-o's.
Thinking about it now it seems like the electric M1 is intended to make up for its downsides. But the new M1 just ruins your hits to kill in the early game so that's a hard sell.

U.S. cmon it's saturday you fucks lets GO

mercenary's shift has some weird properties that let you knock flying enemies into level geometry for big damage. i haven't figured out how to do it, but if you can get the hang of it and hopoo doesnt hotfix it it's a fast and easy red item

Attached: 1554240560747.png (1994x1479, 3.89M)

see

OPEN AGAIN

twitter.com/ErovSaaaka/status/1174439548455141376?s=20

they should be able to stick to enemies so they actually working for flying boss enemies.

Can i get a quick rundown on what new skills are good and which ones are bad?
I dont want to cheat to get them but i also dont want to waste time trying to get one that might be bad

Attached: pigget.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Hopoo literally added this mechanic on purpose in the previous update. It's working as intended.

how do I host 20 man rooms

If I knew do you think I'd be asking?

What's the fucking point of ice spear?

who the fuck grinds for a good run lmao

some are sidegrades, some just seem trash, they are too new to really decide. I would say the engie walking turrets are kind of shite, mostly because they have downie AI

>namely the elite hordes.
If you literally ever get one of these before the first loop you just fucking die. They have like triple the health of a normal boss and are much more likely to kill you. The guillotine is still basically a required item but its so much rarer to get now. Wish they would just fix the elites having so much health.
You basically don't have health regen anymore and healing items are much more important. You get hit by like 2 wisps and are at half health until you leave the stage. It feels really shitty since its literally impossible to dodge all the enemy attacks sometimes.
I somehow instakilled it as merc when it literally just spawned. I think I janked it into a wall with knockback and it died as a failsafe or something.
They should explode on contact.

The bopping enemies into walls for damage is intended in order to give REX's knock back a way to deal damage, but Merc's shift occasionally sending dudes flying across the map is not.
However it is entertaining and I hope they don't fix it, because this game doesn't need to be perfectly balanced and having silly shit like that is just fun.

Thats a shame, thats the one i was looking forward to

I don't even know how to unlock them. There's no info in the game at all.

Trading off the reliable AOE and the zappy-zaps for a quick piercing projectile that executes.

>on purpose
doubtful, more likely it was accidentally added when rex was since he also has a pushback on his shift. hopoo literally doesn't know what they're doing
100% proc chance, pierces, faster projectile speed, freezes enemies, natural guillotine execute effect at 30% hp

They are funny and fun though, no need to minmax in this game, that's silly

It's fun watching them try so hard, and honestly, I feel like you could make it work with the right items, again, it's too new right now

Go to the Logbook and read up on the character specific challenges. All of those unlock skills and the "mastery" ones unlock skins

Could there be one like 3 without the thong, just like a full bodysuit?

U.S. lobby, gonna just do a comfy rainstorm run. 2 more pls

Attached: cunts.png (1325x1025, 1.05M)

if REX slams something into a wall or off a cliff does he get money for their death

unlock rex stinky

>meme character
>cheated lunar coins
Big yikes.

Undeniably upgrade: Loader
Is a side grade in a vacuum, but is probably better in the context of their kit: Huntress R, and Commando M2
Probably worse: Arti m1, Engineer turrets, Rex M2
Almost certainly worse: Merc R
Debateable: All the rest.

>100% proc chance
Just like nano-bomb huh?
>pierces
Garbage trait which is provem by Commando's default M2.
>faster projectile speed
Seems unimportant compared to huge aoe.
>natural guillotine execute effect at 30% hp
You can always use the ice wall.

Don't see a single reason to use the spear.

One with actual mechanical shit on the legs and a breastplate instead of the dumb cage would be nice

i only play commando so no

Attached: 1569012070550.jpg (960x621, 103K)

You already have so many, why is this even a question
retarded cheater with dumbass question

loader and mercenary are like STR vs DEX

Off a wall? Yes. Off a cliff if they take fall damage? Yes. Off a cliff if they fall out of the map instantly dying? Don't know. Try out his knockback move on jelly fish. They just go flying and splat into the wall for a one shot kill.

imagine judging others for the way they play in a singleplayer game

Yeah he does.

UNLOCK
RECKS
NOW

I wanted to complain about the shadow thing replacing my shift skill on MUL-T, but it ended up being pretty cool. sucks that the mobility is fully gone with it.

Engineer is INT while artificer is FTH?
>u not alowed to judge people
lol fuck off u stinky cheater, u can cheat all u want, and i can call u a faggot cheater all I want and be right

having to wait in cover for health to regen just feels weird in this game. it completely breaks the flow of the game

Feels good making fun of cheaters desu.

loader is fast that merc though

Commando's default M2 is bad because it hits like a wet noodle, base damage on ice spear is much higher. Faster projectile speed makes it much handier for tracking airborne enemies. Having 2 executes is better than having 1 execute, especially when one of them only has a third of the cooldown time.

EU lobby

I actually grinded for those

Attached: 632360_20190921064832_1.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Anyone who cheated in a lunar coin or any achievement/character gets banned tomorrow. What is your reaction?

Attached: ah shit.png (400x301, 172K)

get fucked lmao

Attached: sMUG.png (672x595, 197K)

Attached: 1549557646924.png (512x567, 327K)

Eh, still feels useless. Without nano bomb you have no good aoe. Flamethrower isn't that good past early game since it's very risky and new plasma bolt is just garbage.

>nanobomb
>100% proc chance
not sure about that one chief
>garbage trait
mando's m2 is trash because the hitbox is smaller than the visual suggests and it barely does any damage, piercing is more or less fine
>unimportant
it's great against flying enemies, especially so against greater wisps since they bob all over the place at long range and are hp sponges
>huge AoE
it's not that big user, 5 meters tops
>ice wall
>>>unironically using icewall

it's a nice sidegrade for a more anti-air focused arti imo

I get a refund because the game is still in EA.

Attached: 1561788244656.gif (289x242, 757K)

Anyone? I'm fucking lost and retarded, so I can't figure this out.

Post those body suits

>tfw cheated in like 20 lunars because I wanted to see what all the items did on my own but they weren't dropping at all
>didn't know the obliterating gave you 5 lunars
I KNOW THAT CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER... WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!!!

Attached: 1557176837326.jpg (633x758, 71K)

US West Monsoon

you can never go back
stained
used
impure

Attached: 1567730941732.jpg (450x329, 109K)

I've been looking for this as well, I think it was only posted on /vg/

Attached: each class defined.png (2608x3440, 2.68M)

Can greater wisps be executed by ice spear? When I've hit them with the wall it never looked like they actually got frozen. I don't think they can be stunned either. Are they listed as a 'boss' type enemy or something?
Also ice spear is great for executing bronzongs.

Yeah it feels really lame. Base regen feels slower than 1 hp per second on monsoon so it takes fucking forever to get back to having fun without healing. I really hate how it also made item rng even more important now that you either need healing or can never get hit. The director changes seem more bullshit than the regen though. What the fuck is with it spawning hordes of elites as my bosses on the first level? Why does it spawn like 20 wisps at the same time?

You have to buy 100 lunars worth of items and then leave them on the ground to atone.

>complains that huntress is shit
>when commando exists
what you smokin user must be good shit

Attached: 1555117240774.png (842x815, 52K)

Fair enough. I value the redemption more than 1 million lunar coins anyways...

Attached: 1557176708284.png (608x715, 539K)

I don't know I don't have it unlocked yet but I saw some footage that showed off its strengths

>play rex
>only lunar items it gives me is corpsebloom
fuck you game

Attached: 1497885473067.png (1000x1000, 242K)

1 corpsebloom is actually good to have on rex

>low player damage GOOD
>high enemy hp GOOD
this game is so fucking boring without Glass, holy fucking shit.

The only lunar items I tend to get is gesture 40% of the time, shaped glass 20%, and the meteor chaos one the other 40%. I haven't seen a corpsebloom or a tincture in like 30 runs, and I don't think I've seen the totem of grief more than once.

What's the value of being unable to use all the lunar coins you want? Put a stopper on fun?

They already come with a downside to them in order to not be farmed endlessly, no need to wall them behind a play2play paywall.

>special without any items already heals more than the cap of corpsebloom
you aren't fooling anyone.

OPEN

A single corpsebloom is fine on rex since he gets heals from M1. It'll heal you in the downtime when not shooting at enemies and for double.