Why haven't you joined the PC master race yet, Yea Forums?

Why haven't you joined the PC master race yet, Yea Forums?
We have high frame rates, free online play (and games, if you want), better graphics, mods, less latency, emulators and can use any controller we want.

Attached: CqSoMEfUMAAQQdx.jpg (787x1080, 205K)

>free online
dumb neet. your parents pay for your internet

I only use PC to emulate fighting games

You don't have to pay again just to use your own internet connection on PC, is the point.

I only use PC to hentai

PC gaming also
>can be played on your TV while you sit on your couch
>has access to bleeding-edge hardware
>has had the power of the PS5 and Xbox Scarlett for three years
>has cheaper games
>has more than 1 billion players
>has freedom of choice to an unrivalled degree
>has unlimited backwards compatibility
>doesn't leave people who have last-gen hardware in the dust until they upgrade
What else?

I can't afford it. I've just gotten an Xbox One X though and it meets my needs.

>has more than 1 billion players
and ppl just play moba and fps games
kys

>kys
underage detected
go back to twitch and youtube

Is Ryzen 2600 and 1660ti good entry level for PC gaming?
Currently enjoying Rise of the Tomb Raider on ultra and high fps, never coming back to consoles for multiplat.

Yeah that's a great budget rig, mine is very similar with a 2600X & 2060 and i don't feel like it'll let me down at 1080p anytime soon.

>good entry level
That's quite a bit above entry level.
You're good.

>pay double for shitty ps4 services
you are more retarded then he is

>I can't afford it
and thats why you are wasting many on xbox?

Yea I got the same rig recently and it's been doing pretty well.
>Can be played on tv
how? It's my only gripe so far

You get an HDMI cable, plug it into your GPU and then the other end into your TV. lol
It's no different from using your PC with a monitor, only difference is that you manually need to turn on the TV (and switch to the correct HDMI channel), instead of it booting up automatically with your PC.

>how?
Uh...
Plug your HDMI cable into your PC, and then plug the other end into your TV.

Attached: sum kinda faget.png (757x617, 457K)

Is Display port better than HDMI ?

Yes.

Why?

It supports higher refresh rates, higher resolutions, and adaptive sync like Freesync and Gsync.

Yeah, it can push more fps at extreme resolutions like 4K and up.
HDMI 2.0 can already do 4K 60 fps tho, so realistically 99.9% of users would never know the difference.

My monitor supports FreeSync, should i switch to DP with Nvidia card?

I'm pretty sure modern HDMI standards already support freesync.

I want to build a new PC with Ryzen, but I have no idea which one to buy, which motherboards are compatible and if they’re good overclockers or not.

You shouldn't bother with overclocking on Ryzen unless you're just interested in the act of overclocking itself, the performance gains from it are fairly minimal.
Tell me your budget and i can try putting a parts list together for you tho.

ryzen 2600x and b450m bazooka equivalent if you want a cheap but strong one

I have to say that is a pretty sweet rig you invented.

The fuck are you clowns talking about
Get an Athlon 200GE, it uses Ryzen architecture but it's a lot more powerful and better for gaming so it's a different series. It has great overclocking capabilities.
Slap it in a H310 motherboard and you'll be good.

No, the fuck are YOU talking about you absolute monkey??
This is a gaming thread, why are you recommending him some shit CPU that's at best enough for browsing and work, this isn't /g/ you faggot.

I’m thinking of $500-$600 ITX system while reusing my 1060 to save on costs. I just want something mid-range to play games and render some footage.

Browsing and work? Fuck you, the 200GE is fast and powerful enough for AAA gaming at high framerates. Keep your fucking tech politics out of Yea Forums.

>Athlon 200GE
What kind of poorfaggotry are you on?

Bull fucking shit, it's like half as fast as even a 2200G you retard, any modern game that's even remotely CPU bound will bottleneck like crazy on that shit.

Oh, I'm sorry that we can't afford fucking Epyc processors and have to resort to the next best thing. You fucking entitled pansies.

is ryzen 2600 and 1050 2gb worth in 2019-20?

Go away.
We don't want you.
You can not join the master race.If you grew up on consoles you will always be a subhuman.

I'm already more powered up than consoles that arnt even released yet.
Lmao.

There's a big difference between an Epyc and the literal bottom of the barrel of modern CPUs, you were just straight up giving awful advice to that user.

Cause I like an actual next gen graphics and games that pc faggots will never see, unless on YouTube. PC is an overpriced, irrelevant garbage.

Okay, you can quit being a fucktard now. Stop trying to waste user's money on MOAR CORES with significantly lower per-core performance.

Attached: 1564966461549.jpg (283x323, 25K)

The 1050 are overpriced for what they can do compared to a 570

>ryzen 2600
yes
>1050 2gb
no

Go back to bottleneck city

HDMI can't go above 60hz DP can

Go away shitposter.

I got a 580 for about €150.

That hasn't been true for years now, any modern HDMI standard can handle high hz as well.

>NOOOOO LET ME WASTE MORE MONEY ON USELESS CORESSS

Attached: angry soyboy 164.png (1080x1020, 459K)

You're an idiot

Don't respond, just keep in mind that "extremely low quality posts" are against the rules on Yea Forums.
Do with that information as you wish.

Hmm you can definitely put something together for that price, but sadly i'm not too familiar with ITX builds, so maybe ask on /g/'s PC building thread?
I'd say getting a 2600X might be what you should aim for though, it's still pretty strong, cheap and comes with a way better cooler than the standard 2600.

God I hate windows 10 so much bros, why couldn't microsoft just add their shitty botnet features to windows 7 instead?

I honestly don't see the issue, why care?
I mean it sucks, but it's not like there's anyone looking at your shit, plus you can turn the worst offenders off now.

because all the shitty features slows and bloats the OS, who the fuck needs windows 8 features, who the fuck needs cortana, who cares about "news" or the "microsoft store" or "edge" which is just internet explorer copying chrome.

Every version of windows sucks in their own special way

It's not like any OS will actually give you better game performance tho, all this whining about bloat is really kind of a meme.

This post is bait. The Athlon 200GE is only for the most extreme of poorfags and basic office/HTPC use. It's a dual-core CPU, and nobody has bought dual-cores for gaming since 2011. (If you want a Ryzen APU, the 2200G and 3400G are much better options that can be had for not much more.) Plus, he's recommending to pair it up with an H310 mobo, which is an INTEL chipset, and is strictly incompatible with AMD CPUs due to the different socket. (LGA vs PGA)

the gayest bait I have ever seen holy shit

this is a gaming thread bro, we don't want a facebook machine

Windows 10 made me switch to Linux, unironically.

I did like five years ago. I'm planning on upgrading my rig in like two or three years. I don't really have many opportunities to use it anymore.

How long do you think a gtx 1060 6gb graphics card will last me?
Keep in mind I play in 1080p and don't mind going down from ultra to high or even medium.

What is gaming like on linux?

Hmm tough question, if 60 fps is your goal and you don't mind going down to medium, you probably have a few years left in that card.