Sempetmer 21... I am forgotten

Sempetmer 21... I am forgotten...

Attached: wow-classic.jpg (1024x512, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I already metagamed this solved game for 600 hours why is there nothing left to do!

op's post and anal virginity.... i am forgotten.....

Attached: sonyalwayswinsbaby.jpg (859x1145, 452K)

Another episode of "retard discovers Molten Core is literally easier than anything on retail"

>Wanting AIDS in 2019

What did he mean by this?

>no queues in EU on a saturday afternoon

Attached: bracked.jpg (400x267, 23K)

>Sempetmer
Are you ok?

dead gaem

>fucking one month in
>STILL takes 45 minutes to do a 10 minute quest because every single spawn of every quest mob is camped to death

>September 21
Holy shit I almost forgot, thanks OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

>dyslexia... home...

My one gripe with this game
>there are literally more private server tryhards than actual people who played vanilla

Holy shit. I quit in the middle of Wrath but Classic got me interested enough to read about Retail. It sounds like a fucking mess.

- no pvp servers! Basically everything is a pve server with optipnal flagging. What flaming faggots wanted that change?

- each server is now crossed with other servers? Wtf?

- wtf is this Averite system? Seems stupidly complicated and grindy

- back in my day you had normal and heroic dungeons. What the fuck is this Mythic speed run shit? Again too complex

-garrisons and farms? Hahah fucking mobile trash games

-the talent trees have been dumbed down , seriously wtf, one choice every 15 levels

I didn't realise retail was so bad. I tried to look on blizz forums about the changes but I forgot how cancerous it was there with blizzdrones, who at this point are £1000s deep in this game, defend it with a cultish zeal.

Fuck this game. Was considering classic but fuck giving money to blizzard

shame this great track has been memed to death with a million shitty parodies in movies and shit

RENT FREE RETAILFAG, RENT FREE

Attached: 1564467732098.jpg (976x1079, 150K)

please don't use reddit spacing your post should look like this:
Holy shit. I quit in the middle of Wrath but Classic got me interested enough to read about Retail. It sounds like a fucking mess. - no pvp servers! Basically everything is a pve server with optipnal flagging. What flaming faggots wanted that change? each server is now crossed with other servers? Wtf? wtf is this Averite system? Seems stupidly complicated and grindy back in my day you had normal and heroic dungeons. What the fuck is this Mythic speed run shit? Again too complex garrisons and farms? Hahah fucking mobile trash games the talent trees have been dumbed down , seriously wtf, one choice every 15 levels I didn't realise retail was so bad. I tried to look on blizz forums about the changes but I forgot how cancerous it was there with blizzdrones, who at this point are £1000s deep in this game, defend it with a cultish zeal. Fuck this game. Was considering classic but fuck giving money to blizzard
don't me catch you reddit spacing on my board again OK?

I'm still enjoying the game. Really says a lot about the state of modern games, especially MMOs.

What the fuck do you care user? Enjoy the music and for the most part don't give a shit if somethings become too " memed " you fucking autist.

Fuck
You
AUTiSTIC
FAG

how to beat feral druid on mage

Not be a retard