Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Attached: 592100CE-06C1-48A0-9D58-E046F34495BA.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

they'd both ignore each other because they're not programmed to fight

Why would Claire's husband fight Jill's husband?

They would team up if anything they both had basically the same job

none because this fight would be locked behind dlc

Yeah I'm thinkin Nemesis since he has a fucking rocket launcher

Shut up nerd

nemsiss has a rocket launcher and can run
mr x might have a stronger punch tho

Attached: claire_cheeks4.jpg (898x900, 138K)

fuck you and fuck your trips

>mr x might have a stronger punch
>nemesis literally punches zombie heads off, punches zombies in half, punches zombies so hard their kneecaps explode
>mr. x does a gentle but firm and well mannered pimp slap
no contest!
now that they removed his ultimate form in favour of some gay old man with a second wind shit, he has no hope
back when nemesis just mutated into fuckery each time he came back, but the mr. x evolved into a purer, more perfect form, mr. x may have won
also remember nemesis EATS some mr. x dick and immediately powers up while also simulatenously becoming a fucked up mutant blob so all mr. x needs to do is chuck some blood into his mouth and its game over for nemesis probably

Nice

le S.T.A.R.S. boi would rek that fedora tipping wimp.

I mean Nemesis is literally a Mr X tyrant. He's just has the addition of the Nemesis which allows him to strategize and think independently.
He also carries a fucking rocket launcher and changes forms like William Birkin when absorbing enough damage.

On an unrelated note, will Resi 3 get a remake as well?

this

thread is pointless. Mr X doesn't have anything (ANYTHING) that nemesis doesn't either also have or has a much better equivalent.

neither of them can punch boulders inside a volcano though...

yes, you'd probably have to wait until after an RE8 tho. And a sick remake/reboot of dino crisis

Nemesis. He's hardier, has better weapons at his disposal and shows greater intellect than Mr.X

are you really expecting someone to say mr x?

Nah, Umbrella Europe and Umbrella North America were having a pissing contest to see who had designed the superior Tyrant. No way they'd program them to work together.

but only nemesis was able to penetrate jill with his tentacle

Mr. X only has a fighting chance in his mutated form.

Attached: 47516D01-4445-44AD-8D56-A5A27C42270E.jpg (699x1007, 73K)

Better sense of style tho

it's a stupid question, nemesis is a Mr X 2.0
and X is tailored to be "stealthy" while nemesis is the cleaning crew

Long range - Nemesis, cos rocket launcher.
Close combat - Mr. X would rape Nemesis.

yea and 1 might as well

Attached: becca_face_serious4.jpg (406x399, 41K)

>Close combat - Mr. X would rape Nemesis
with his claw maybe. otherwise they both just punch eachother, there is no clear winner. except nemesis is smarter and faster.... so...

I don't know why you think nemesis would be "raped"

>smarter
Mr. X is slow, yes. But Nemesis usually just runs in circles or screams STAAAARS.

Nemesis unless it's a smugness competition, then X wins it

>resident evil remake remake

Attached: download.jpg (233x216, 9K)

Nemisis, because doing pic related isn't enough to actually kill it. The real question is how quickly would G kill them both.

Attached: A32E9B16-52FB-457F-A5DD-A9395D542CF1.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Why? It’s already been remade a hundred times.

its been remade ONCE user, but i agree, no point.

Claire is so purty in the remake. I’ve jerked it to her in the Elza Walker costume.

>But Nemesis usually just runs in circles
youre gonna use his ps1 AI as a measure for his actual in-universe/story intelligence... cmon bruh, that's dumb as fuck
>or screams STAAAARS
what does Mr X scream? nothing? because he cant speak? cos hes a just big dumb rock moving towards his objective? checkmate

You should see the nude mod

Isn't Nemesis simply a Tyrant but with enhanced intelligence due the parasite? Why would an enhanced version of something ever lose to the regular one?

>youre gonna use his ps1 AI as a measure for his actual in-universe/story intelligence... cmon bruh, that's dumb as fuck
Do explain why.
I judge him by what I know about him. You have this image in your mind, of what he could be - but isn't - and think that will be enough. But we have to see him in action, and all the gathered data tells us Mr. X is superior.

Again, Nemesis has an advantage in ranged battle, but in close combat he is dead meat.

I have. Claire is down with the thiccness

We can also post the webm of x walking around a bench
Don't be a retard
Nemesis is everything the tyrants are and more

>Mr.x unleashed form is a 4m nigger whit claws capable of resisting a pool of lava
>Nemesis unleashed form is a aborted salamander whit daddy isues

No contest needed

Mr X dies to a rocket launcher shot.
Nemesis armed with a rocket launcher.

A fucking RAIL CANNON is needed to kill Nemesis. That by default makes it one of the most durable bosses in the series if not the most.

Why are you so triggered? Your boy Nemesis would be raped; it really is that simple.
The fact that he is ''smarter'' only gives advantage to Mr X as he relies on brute force and acts without a second thought. Nemesis, on the other hand, spends too much just standing around and calculating. Or running in circles.

Ever heard of resident evil gamecube remake? That's what they remade. Red heads.

Attached: Too hard. I give up.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>tfw REmake is almost 20 years old

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (2048x1152, 206K)

resident evil 4 has been ported a gorillion times

IRL they kill Leon and Jill desu desu

>Do explain why. I judge him by what I know about him
>But we have to see him in action
by this logic, Jill cannot walk sideways, she rotates on the spot, it takes her 3 seconds to turn around, she physically cannot fire her gun while walking. some real retard tier logic you got their user

Probably Nemesis. Ones specifically designed for combat while the other is espionage.

*they fuck Leon and Jill and Claire
FTFY

A port is not a remake. A remaster is not a remake. u slow?

holy fuck you're an actual moron. how do you breathe?

I just started playing remake, i thought Mr X wouldn't be all that scary but hearing his footsteps and him slamming doors open freaked me the fuck out.

Attached: 1430179901082.jpg (492x557, 20K)

Go away zoomer.

Attached: Image3.jpg (640x480, 159K)

Isn't Nemesis a literal upgrade with added augmentation?

Attached: 50392AE6-3B0B-47FF-9B5C-5457EB741F66.jpg (635x498, 33K)

Mr X has no advantages on Nemesis. Nemesis was created by using the Mr X tyrant and attaching the Nemesis parasite to it. This gives a much higher intelligence than a normal Mr X. Assuming they ever had to fight hand to hand, Nemesis would win. He's faster, more intelligent, and at the very least just as strong as Mr X.

Long range isn't a discussion. X gets merc'd by a rocket launcher at the height of his power. Nemesis carries around a fucking rocket launcher in his base form. A fucking rail gun the size of a building, powered by the Raccoon City power grid, is needed to kill Nemesis in his final form. Even then, Nemesis keeps coming. Jill either finishes him off with a magnum or his ass gets nuked with the rest of Racoon City.

it took a railgun to kill nemesis

The plane tyrant from code veronica would win

I love Claire.

Attached: 1568527426213.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Im pretty sure Nemesis is a better version of the X tyrant

Such a qt 3.14

If anything, they might both be programmed to recognize the other as a possible threat.