Is there a more likeable Final Fantasy character?

Attached: zack-fair.jpg (1521x856, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D9O5BnpyKLc
youtu.be/KXvM0WsSoX4?t=49
youtu.be/V6oJV2kau48?t=1649
youtu.be/LKu_vxfbTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=xAuYSAGQxuA
youtube.com/watch?v=DeXyeswsjuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lightning is the only good thing to ever come out of Final Fantasy.

Attached: ddbf721ca1430ecd09c0a7788a96e9fc.jpg (1200x848, 140K)

What's with all the Crisis Core posting recently?
But no, Zack's the shit, regardless of how you feel about CC and its shitty slots.

You just can't beat Gilgamesh.

Attached: gilgamesh-enough-banter.jpg (400x266, 75K)

Sure there is

Attached: sadu1.jpg (1026x900, 103K)

literally who

Bartz, Zack, Balthier.
The holy trinity.

A very cute and very battlecrazed lizard

Forgot image

Attached: sadu2.png (958x707, 736K)

oh is from XIV. Yeah sorry but no one cares.

If you hate Zack you are guaranteed to be a cunt.

Im sure a few people care, contrarian

Attached: Sadu-Cirina.jpg (1000x1000, 176K)

I HAVE NO PERSONAL INTEREST IN IT THAT MEANS NOBODYIJ THE WORLD CARES RETARD

yeah and she can't be "the more likeable" if only a few like her. Sorry but again, no one care.

Same could be said for Zack.

Or did you simply want a thread with no opinions and a thread where a few people circlejerk over Zack?

I'm not op and you're right. Zack is a literally who too. More likeable characters are certainly also the most popular.

Squall in KH

No.
Zack is the very best one.

Zack was too much of a Gary Stu. No-one is that nice in real life.

>literally just Sonic
>likeable

Attached: 1568604521050.jpg (662x720, 270K)

Attached: Reno.jpg (960x544, 61K)

Auron

>posts a char from XIV
>but doesn't post Emet
Lizardfags have shit taste, what else is new.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Worst villian

Sheeit, that beanpole Lightning just wishes that she was built like that.

yeah Zidane

Op here. I wanted a thread where people circlejerk over Zack

Murdered innocent people

>Lightning
>likeable
You need help.
Also the fact that you're using fan art that's being overly generous to her says a lot.

youtu.be/D9O5BnpyKLc

He looks and acts just like Sonic the Hedgehog

Attached: final-fantasy-zack-papercraft.jpg (313x400, 23K)

How does he act like Sonic

>His dad's "secret technique" is just a bub-rush
God, Bartz is just the best kind of idiot.

>ERPfags think they're allowed in the real final fantasy threads
Fuck off faggot

Squall's a close second

I accidentally said ERP at work this week instead of ERD (Entity relationship diagram). Should I be worried?

It says nothing you fucking chipmunk, it's a well drawn image. Her flatness is perfection. Braindead mouthbreather.

She sucks and if you just want fap bait her sister is far better in that department.

>Gary Stu
killed by random Shinra security

kill yourself

Child Rydia
Bartz/Butz

I don't like Zack because he's basically every girl's dream male and is too hard of a standard to live up to.

not in Crisis Core he had big ebin animu battle

Attached: Benjamin.png (176x120, 1006)

Don't give me that shit. The artist clearly took liberties by making her look better than she does in the games. If you like Claire so much you'd have used the in-game model not fanart.

And he still was killed off by mere grunts.

You are unironically the most retarded fucking subhuman to ever post on this board if you believe that. She doesn't look better there considering she is perfect to begin with. As long as you can tell that it's her it literally makes no difference.
Your kind should be publicly executed, waste of oxygen.

Attached: Lightning.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

how doesn't he
just annoying as fuck like Sonic

he got double tapped. fucked up

>flatness
>fanart gives her a chest

I meant her butt, she has nice breasts.

Zack is nice but Layle shits all over him in terms of chadness.

Attached: 1551698399669.jpg (640x351, 56K)

"Would you say.... I became a hero?"

Attached: 1557089271976.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

generic happy go lucky protag who can get sewious when the script calls for it

just a boring character made to make Cloud an even better character

Attached: FFVII-Kjata.png (371x321, 54K)

Whatever you say to justify your shit taste, clairefag. I actually pity you.

no you became an hero

Cloud is better and far more interesting. Zack is still a fun character though, and didn't deserve the fate he got.

Attached: Locke_III.jpg (580x1000, 94K)

>when the script calls for it
When does that even mean? Do you want him to ignore the script not act seriously in a serious situation?

Looks like some petty thief.

Reminder that Aerith preferred Cloud over Zack.

Ah, you are one of the underage trash that got meme'd into liking FF7. Funny you should talk about taste.

Pity to those who refuse to play the MMOs on principle or something.

Attached: 1564365880939.png (399x400, 262K)

A "victim" not a villian

Attached: 1534874650109.jpg (1024x864, 70K)

crisis core = good
ff7 = dogshit
so no there isnt

very low effort shitpost

So much assuming. It's okay, shittaste-kun. You'll be okay one day.

Sure I will be. When you degenerate zoomers get bored and kill yourselves back to facebook.

>crisis core = dogshit
>ff7 = good

FTFY

Vivi, easy.

>Men wearing earrings

The fuck is with this gay shit

The japanese love accessories

Not if you stay massively butthurt like that you won't.

>only one mention of the best, most lovable FF character so far

Attached: vivi.jpg (850x563, 36K)

My father also has an ear piercing
He is married to my mother

Was Crisis Core was your first FF?

Blank is a runner up imo.
Sacrifices himself for his boy Zidane to get with a girl.

Attached: Blank_FFIX.gif (300x300, 18K)

Aeris never met the real Cloud. Just fucked up Cloud who thought he was Zack.

She said she wants to get to know the real him if you take her on the gold saucer date,

To think we could've had Zack as the main character.

Yeah, exactly.

trying too hard

She wanted to get to know him more after they save the world.

It's a star-crossed lover thing; they even advertised it as such in the 90s

The game honestly would have been worse for it. I mean yeah Zack is likeable but he's one dimensional as fuck and has no development or backstory, and he has hardly any stake in the plot itself.

No Zack is top tier

We kind of do until Disc 3. Then we get emo kid Squall-lite.

You do realize it was an entire army right? And Zack to all of them down or pretty much most of them before he was gunned down

Have you actually played FF7? Because Cloud acted nothing like Zack.

Attached: boner.png (960x714, 731K)

You're a fucking retard.

>We kind of do until Disc 3.
We get who Cloud thinks a legendary SOLDIER should act like. He was far more of an ass and a show off than Zack
>Then we get emo kid Squall-lite.
We get emo Cloud for like 5 minutes in Mideel, then we get goofball hero Cloud. AC and CC ruined that and now secundaries think that's how Cloud always acted

>an entire army right?
Oh no, he's retarded

Attached: FFVIIZacksFinalStandExecuted.jpg (640x447, 56K)

And? The point it that he was still taken out by generic mooks. He didn't have some epic battle against god or whatever.
The fact that it took an army instead of only a few guys makes sense too, because SOLDIERs are literally super human, and having only two or three average joes be able to kill one just because he was tired made no sense. Especially if he has no reason to be that tired because he just had the chance to rest on a truck for a like an hour. It made much more sense for them to have to send hundreds of troops to slowly wear him down.

>best FF7
>best scenes in Birth By Sleep
>tfw you will never have (one) date

Attached: how about one date.jpg (480x272, 55K)

youtu.be/KXvM0WsSoX4?t=49

>Oh no, he retarded

>know big FF fan
>refuses XIV because mmo
>dozens of hours into mobile gacha shit

Attached: 1568652639207.png (492x504, 356K)

Based and Clairepilled

Attached: images (42).jpg (470x652, 35K)

Emet-Selch. Its not even close.

>Crisis Core

Attached: 1561726246122.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

not an argument

It sucks that to really appreciate him you gotta slog through ARR, post ARR, convince people to keep going through HW for WoD, push harder through Stormblood just to really understand and enjoy ShadOwBringers.

I would honestly buy a friend a job skip so they never have to level, but then you get someone who can't play their class for shit.

Attached: 1562465439547.png (1024x734, 722K)

But he can't see with that belt over his eyes.

>original 1997 game
vs
>shitty retcon
It's a pretty valid argument desu

>What's with all the Crisis Core posting recently?
wishful thinking that the remake will make any of it relevant

It is though. Shitty spin off with donut steel characters and characterization made 10 years after the actual good game is my argument
>AC
>Dirge
>CC
It's as if they were genuinely trying to make every single VII-related media since the original a lit trashcan full of shit

Zack is ridiculously likable, but not the absolute top tier. (BC Zack > VII Zack > MwttP Zack > AC Zack > CC Zack)

Cid (II), Josef, Onion Kids, Cid (III), Princess Sara, Unne, Rydia, Yang, Butz, Lenna, Galuf, Exdeath, Gilgamesh, Gogo, Kefka, Terra, Edgar, Interceptor, Sabin, General Leo, Gau, Katarin, Duane, Setzer, Aerith, Cloud, Barret, Jessie, train conductor, Johnny, Tifa, two punks, Reno, Elmyra, Tseng, Palmer, Heidegger, Hojo, Red XIII, Rude, Rufus, Sephiroth, Cloud's Mam, Elena, Yuffie, Dio, Cait Sith, Vincent, Cid (VII), Godo, Shotgun, Martial Arts (Female), Legend, Fujin, Laguna, Ward, Biggs (VIII), Wedge (VIII), Master fisherman, Vivi, Beatrix, Auron, Yuna (X-2), Chuami, Serah )XIII-2), Caius (XIII-2) and Lumina are more likable.

What in CC retconned FF7 events? It's a prequel. Most of the cast are dead or disappeared.

Attached: Crisis Core.jpg (528x325, 65K)

learn what words mean

>spin-off
see

No. He made Cloud his bitch in terms on how good of a character he was.

>train conductor
My man

Attached: 1568706865981.jpg (501x689, 50K)

do brainlet secondaries really believe this

>aerithfag
>have to play FF7 knowing that she already lost her virginity to Zach and that they are banging in the lifestream after the ending

Attached: 1471518357164.png (420x488, 376K)

>Implying
Kill yourself. Cloud is some mentally ill retard than can't handle being a common grunt that he replaced Zack in his story.

Attached: FFV-amano_galuf.jpg (453x1000, 74K)

he surpasses Zack though you dumb secondary

Zack couldn't even handle being alive.

Attached: 1568604590454.jpg (628x705, 165K)

crisis bore gave the buster sword the dumbest backstory holy fuck its so fucking lame

Also Zack was canonically rekt by Sephiroth without even scratching him, the same Sephiroth who was beaten twice by Cloud (thrice if you consider AC canon)

who gives a fuck? a lot of shit in final fantasy is fucking lame.

the fact zack fell from the middle of a reactor floor into the flower bed in the church made me roll my eyes so hard I nearly had a fucking aneurysm

holy fuck that was stupid

Yeah when it turns out the sword originally belonged to some literally who it really takes away a lot of the meaning from the sword.

Cloud was a cheat that surprised Sephiroth after he barely won against Zack. This is how bad this character is. He has to rely on other people to gain credit on achievements.

so that excuses this shitty origin story to one of, if not the most famous weapons in vidya how?

>after he barely won against Zack

nice headcannon

this is why I hate KH/CC secondaries so much

No competition.

Attached: Quina.jpg (994x1242, 627K)

How is it stupid? It actually gave backstory to the weapon. Before it’s just, “well Zack gave it to me”

>barely won against Zack

In both the original FF7 and in Crisis Core Sephiroth walked it off like it was nothing. Zack didn't do shit. He was a scrub who was killed by faceless mooks, and that will forever be his legacy.

everything about crisis core was awful
just like the fucking star wars prequels

And now it was "well some rando gave it to Zack who gave it to me"

It's kind of dumb to give the Buster Sword more status/backstory because it's essentially no better in game than Squall's base Gunblade or Zidane's initial Dagger. It's a base starting weapon, it's not supposed to be this epic thing.

His legacy was teaching cloud how to be a true hero

>well Zack gave it to me

that would've been better than some apple farmer went broke having it made for his autistic son

>How is it stupid

oh no, it's retarded..

Zack is just a less interesting discount Cloud

Which should have been the main focus of Crisis Core instead of some retarded melodrama about Sephiroth 2: Electric Boogaloo spewing shitty poetry in every cutscene.

Zack is also just a Sora clone in CC

Why can't you prove it wrong then? Cloud did stab Sephiroth in the back in every interpretation. That's how much of a coward this character is.

infinite in cringe

>>Well Zack gave it to me
And he still did.

It symbolic. It was a way of showing that angeil passed down his honor and dreams and all that to Zack, his successor. So when Zack passes it down to Cloud, he also passes down his hopes and dreams, and makes cloud his successor. Then in AC cloud no longer feels worthy of using the blade because he doesn’t feel like he did anything right. I honestly like this a lot more than just some rando weapon.

The fact that it’s the only thing you see in the main menu implies that it is meant to have some importance.

You already proved yourself wrong by implying Zack gave Sephiroth any kind of challenge whatsoever.

Cloud only managed to win because of his retard strength.

>Then in AC cloud no longer feels worthy of using the blade because he doesn’t feel like he did anything right.
I dunno about you but I ditched it as soon as I could get a better weapon in FF7 already.

Hate on FFXV all you want but my boy Ignis was a true bro the end.
Smart and knowledgeable on just about everything, responsible and keeps everyone in check, skilled in fighting, professional cook, and loyal to the end through the worst.

Attached: Ignis.jpg (610x343, 31K)

It's fucking stupid. A basic weapon you ditch within an hour doesn't need a fucking backstory.

fuck you, i came here to post this

GOD PLEASE NOPE.

What else do you expect him to do? Even Zack couldn't 1v1 him. If anything Cloud was smart.

>stupid unnecessary backstory for compilation shit is deep because muh legacy

Attached: 1568536479649.png (900x748, 912K)

It hints at the significance of that sword being carried by someone in the Nibelheim story. For the greatest portion of the game we're led to believe that's Cloud, upon ultimately finding out the truth that it was Zack. It's the most defining character moment in the game so makes sense. Even then it doesn't feel like the sword itself is significant more than it is representing a visual cue within the character's arc.

Attached: FFVII_Zack_Nibelheim_Incident.jpg (400x280, 20K)

THIS.

I've noticed pro-CC posters are always really stupid.

Yuna and Vivi

>Is there a more likeable Final Fantasy character
check and mate

Attached: 359870_screenshots_20160613190617_1.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

It would've been better if Zack's dad gave him the sword instead of it originating from some shit character like Angeal.

What about after Nibelheim? Every time he fought a Jenova piece? When he fought Sephiroth in the Crater at the end of the game? When he fought off Seph's retarded trifecta then him again in AC?

Attached: 1561582599351.jpg (704x707, 78K)

yes, Auron

>crisis core = good
>ff7 = good
fixed

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>ywn have a bro that will go blind for you
>works past disability to fight by your side
Ignis is literally perfect. And a better wife than Lunafreya.

Zack canonically killed fucking MINERVA herself in Crisis Core, in a 1v1
Cloud needs to 3v1 everything in FF7 because hes a bitch

>superboss
>canonical

this is getting silly

is the post of the user

>canonically
kek. Also
>let your party get knocked out
>Cloud solo run
Completely possible

I do like Zack, but Genesis and Angeal were just retards.

Galuf

why do FF7fags try so hard to hate everything about CC?
the PSP is emulatable, you can play the masterpiece that is CC right now for free. there's no need to keep seething in 2019.

>Angeal
I'd have liked to see him being more of a mentor and impact as a father figure. There was the first mission and bits with the director, and then he became dog.

Attached: angeal-hewley.jpg (365x448, 28K)

>get to that robot that grabs your characters
>impossible to beat him
no

I'm a male and love Zack (no homo)

I already own the game. The gameplay is fun (on hard mode) but the story is dogshit. I hate everything about the compilation.

>deal some damage to the arms to greatly decrease the chance of getting grabbed
>focus on main body until it's dead
yes

No. FF8 was.

He will only ever grab two characters, and can't grab the remaining member if he is alone. If Cloud enters the battle with the other two members KOd, he can't be grabbed

Emet selch did nothing wrong and should have won.

Attached: emet_0.png (757x657, 946K)

>implying anime weebs who play final fantasy in general aren't stupid

Ignis best bro

You haven't played OG or you just really misunderstand what's going on with Cloud.

kek

It was retconned if CC you fucking idiot

That doesn’t make him invincible user

How could you not love Zack? He's pretty and funny and handsome and caring and so bubbly.

Stop posting from the lifestream Aerith.

Ignis really is the best, isn’t he?

ANGEAL ANGEAL
I'M TRYING I'M TRYING
BUT I NEVER STOLE FROM THE RICH MAN'S TREE BECAUSE HIS SON WAS MY FRIEND
I KILLED MILLIONS BUT I STILL HAD MY HONOR

no it wasn't, he still dies to 3 soldiers in CC

youtu.be/V6oJV2kau48?t=1649

I don't want to mess up my blade. -- Angeal

>Angeal will never care for you more than his blade "Just a little."

Yes.
Not only is he the best party member he also had the best DLC with a pretty great alternate ending.

I'm not even sure there's a better video game character in general, let alone a final fantasy character.

I could't bring myself to buy and complete Episode Ardyn, as much as I like Ardyn. I bought vanilla XV so Royal and all the other paid additions turned me off completely.

But of the DLC I did play, Ignis' was by far the best. Just wishing the start where you clear out the sectors had some weight to it since it felt a bit meaningless when they wouldn't push back or slowly re-capture the zone.

Episode Ardyn was pure trash so you're not missing much.

What is it about Zack that makes you say that?

>fanart lightning

fuck off

waifu fags are a mistake

fuck off

The only thing I like from the Compilation was dilly dally shilly shally

Sora from world of final fantasy

>Is there a more likeable Final Fantasy 7* character?
No.
>Is there a more likeable Final Fantasy character?
Pic related.

Attached: 1564578694956.jpg (1024x1448, 357K)

no

>that fucking hack of Nomura never used buff Zack to help Aqua in KH3
I fucking hate that asshole.

Attached: 1539069104782.jpg (1026x1500, 1.16M)

>AC and CC ruined that and now secundaries think that's how Cloud always acted
I don't think CC ruined Cloud that much, AC did most of the damage. Of course CC absolutely shat on most of 7's backstory so it evens out.

Why does nobody talk about these games anymore? Loved them

Attached: dissidia-012_-final-fantasy-hd-wallpapers-32997-9921012.jpg (1680x1050, 553K)

He really should be hounded more over not using the FF characters at all in 3 after sticking them all over the places in the prior games. They can't be ignored they were part of the fucking plot.

wheres the navel piercing

>hurr durr the sword needed no backstory
FF7 already made it important when it had Zack using the sword. Out of all the retarded things in CC, you pick one of the most harmless to get angry about?

What backstory did it need beyond "It was Zack's sword so Cloud kept it even if he couldn't remember why"?

Aerith: "So pretty..."
Zack turns his head with a grin: "The face?

What a chad

>Of course CC absolutely shat on most of 7's backstory so it evens out.
no it didnt retard stop this meme

Was Aerosol sticking with Cloud out of obligation to Zack, or did she come to care for him as himself?

And what story did it get other than a few lines and Angeal's death scene? You're making it out to be this huge affront against the original when it's something that you can easily ignore. Kinda dumb to focus on something so inoffensive when you have shit like Genesis being in the reactor scene.

See above. Genesis talking to Sephiroth in the Nibelheim reactor alone is enough to support that claim.

youtu.be/LKu_vxfbTpo

Thoughts?

no, he is perfect

Turned me off when it wasn't just standard hp based combat. Seemed needlessly over complicated.

Really liked Nomuras art style for it though.

Attached: Dissidia_Jecht.png (730x1092, 931K)

sounds generic and boring
I was hoping for more CC-like music

Anyone else not gay but love Zack?

I liked Cloud more when he was blonde desu

The rest of the expansion is going to be dog shit without him, it's just going to be Zenos and the Scions being retarded as per usual

Attached: 1563276180732.jpg (670x680, 300K)

>no waka

thread is nothing but shit taste and albed sympathizers

Neither side was in the wrong, both WoL and Emet fought for those they have lost, and those they could yet save.

SOLDIERs are genetically augmented superhumans, Zack was 1st class level at the start of CC and second only to Sephiroth by Nibelheim. Him beating the shit out of any army of mooks before losing to attrition makes sense

what's wrong with Genesis talking to Sephiroth there?
just because it was different in FF7?

I can get how that's a turn-off, but I loved the bravery system because it gave you a means to utilize more spells and attacks effectively into combat, you had a reason to use far more of a character's kit since different abilities fulfilled a different purpose.

This cutie
youtube.com/watch?v=xAuYSAGQxuA

Attached: vivi-min.png (1000x1000, 102K)

Many reasons, the first being the writing is awful and brings the scene down
>I need Sephiroth to cure my Jenova super AIDS, how should I ask him to help me?
>I know, tell him his entire life is a lie and call him a monster. That will work out
10/10 writing right there. And that's not getting into how it fucks with Sephiroth's start of madness moment.

Genesis is a retard that thinks in poetry, get over it, that doesn't mean the writing is poor or incompetent. It just means Genesis is stupid.

If your villain has to act like a mentally impaired toddler for your scenes to make sense then your writing is shit, no ifs or buts.

youtu.be/D9O5BnpyKLc

Are they using new voices in 7 remake due to voice actor strike shit? I liked Aerith's CC voice.

Genesis wasn't a villain. He just led a rebellion against Shinra which were the real villains while simultaneously trying to find a cure for his degradation, and served as a childhood friend and exposition for both Sephiroth and Angeal.
Really, I like Genesis. I wonder if the hate towards him comes from the fact that he was modeled on Gackt who I just don't care about.

Rinoa

Shit taste, her sister is far better than her.

>Genesis wasn't a villain.
He killed lots of innocent people, adoptive parents included.

The latter. She acknowledges that Cloud is similar to Zack, but they're not the same, and while she likes the similarities, she wants to know the differences too.

Unfortunately some shithead decides to ruin the moment by stealing the Keystone.

Attached: aerith-date-script.png (474x467, 31K)

>never knew real Cloud

Attached: 1562176881562.jpg (480x360, 18K)

That doesn't mean he's a villain. He's an antagonist for a large part of the game, yes, but not a villain. In the end scene his soul is judged by Minerva and she deeds him just and spares him his life.

Could Sephiroth be redeemed?

i blame ketshee for this development desu

Attached: aerith-date-script-2.png (441x383, 21K)

underrated post

Attached: happywakka.jpg (557x557, 51K)

>I GIORNO GIOVANA HAVE A DREAM...
>2 chapters later
>IT WAS ME...DIO!

shit character with so much potential.

zack looks weird in this shot

yes

Attached: 95EC8B84-9AE5-4754-A792-B54DF0B23EAE.png (1172x1080, 1000K)

>then your writing is shit, no ifs or buts.
It was perfect for Vauthry.

Attached: 1568462165888.png (800x450, 538K)

>Great sense of fashion
>Posh accent
>Great sense of humor
>Most caring friend
>Knows how to cook
>Is the real protagonist of FF XV

He can't be beat.

>Has a castle that can travel underground
>Uses a chainsaw
>Will hit on little girls
Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: lover-boy[1].jpg (512x381, 63K)

I for one hope Elidibus proves to be at least a cultured and respectable enemy from here. He was alright before but now he's got a hell of an act to follow.
Also I want to fucking hear Hydaelyn's side of the story.

AC shows Cloud all broody and emo because he was actually depressed. Damn shame.

AC has final fantasy aids or something

Not to mention that he’s the driver and he does your laundry.

AC Cloud*

>Knows how to cook
>mfw canned food dinner
Ignis had thrice as much impact as Noctis what the hell?

Attached: 1457353959721.jpg (357x597, 43K)

So?

Hurting innocent people tends to make you unlikable

CC is the best FF game ever made

Zack died a virgin.

you mean pure?

It'll be retconned to being nuSoldier.

Yeah, just like Aerith.

That's a weird way to say the fourth worst in the mainline.

Aerith was boning the shit out of Yuffie. Like my doujins.

>Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the integrated management of main business processes, often in real-time and mediated by software and technology.
Tell them you was thinking about this, BUT ONLY IF THEY ASK YOU

Kingdom Hearts did way more damage to cloud than CC. in fact. AC did the entire damn damage

I'm gonna need a link to your doujins

Attached: n-zecn29hc.jpg (1123x1600, 311K)

>Genesis summons Bahamut
>this begins playing
youtube.com/watch?v=DeXyeswsjuU

Attached: 1484410572655.png (164x299, 75K)