So we can all agree that "The Elden Ring" is the first flame right?

So we can all agree that "The Elden Ring" is the first flame right?
And the game is set in the age of dark after you canonically refused to link the fire in DS3.

Attached: 90b602cdab5925d413b3ccf5114469a5_big_cover.jpg (992x558, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goibniu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no that's retarded

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

haha you fucking dummy OP, of course not!

Elden ring is cancelled wasnt shown at tgs should have made bloodborne 2

No, it's gonna be original story because it's directed by based Tanimura and not memehackazaki

nah this game has celtic influence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goibniu

It isnt in any of the souls universe

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kek i dont know why, but this breaks me every time

>it's another 'Soulsfag tries to link every single From game to Dark Souls somehow' episode

Bloodborne has no connection to Souls, Sekiro has no connection and Elden Ring will have no connection, just stop

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH IM COOOOOOOOMING ELDEN RING

bloodborne was supposed to link demons souls.

There was a glitch in the beta where you could get to a unfinished area with gascoigne where he finishes his dialogue saying umbasa.
Which is a a term from a religion in demons souls

yeah and it was cut, meaning it's not canon, most likely cut because it's gay and cheap

sekiro is set in real japan which eventually develops into modern japan where dark souls was made

>implying that marvelous chester wasn't from yharnam

>here's your elden ring bro

Attached: Dark-Souls-3-Solar-Eclipse-Compare.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

its by tanimura? for real? you got a source on that, cuz i dont want my heart played with like this

>totally not a coiled sword

Attached: elden-ring_10.jpg (1244x700, 87K)

>re-used assets means its in the same universe

>one of the most iconic symbols and important game mechanics is just an "asset"

okey

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Why do you want to add everything to a game you've already played? Why can't it be something new? What is there to gain in tying the lore in such a way? Do you want a Dark Souls Cinematic Universe or something?