*flops*

*flops*

Attached: 555458-days-gone-playstation-4-front-cover[1].jpg (800x1005, 147K)

This screams "Black Friday Game" to me, same with Gears 5.

-with manhating gaming journos who think bikers are problematic, but generally is well received by the public and sold well.

I'm pretty sure it actually sold pretty well for being a generic new IP

>new IP
>7 million copies sold
>flop

Attached: 1409885515926.png (411x387, 11K)

That's what, 5% attrition?

I remember when the complaint that the main dude is generic af was considered valid on Yea Forums instead of a trigger to rant about le feminazis

You must be impressed with tv commercials?

>7 million copies sold
lel

>new IP
>third person shooting open world zombie game
>new ip

Except the complaint the journos had wasn't that he was generic, it was that he was white and was portrayed in a good relationship with his white wife.
We both know that if he was dyed brown the journos would have praised him as a diverse and interesting character

>Except the complaint the journos had wasn't that he was generic
It was, you snowflake.

I don't think you understand what IP is

>posts blatant lies

Attached: GO BACK.png (954x1157, 105K)

It sold millions

i played it recently and thought "yeah its kinda average but at least it was something unique" "at least they tried".
Why journalists ragged it into the ground because "yawn generic white bikers" I have no idea.

So this is the power of PS4 exclusives.

Attached: 1548043550397.png (415x211, 55K)

ng+ and a higher difficulty option were just added last week
was thinking about replaying it again
but I need to do those challenge modes for the patches first

Attached: Days Gone.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

The game would be better if it didn't take 40-50 hours to get good

They tried something new and it didn't work out. Why make it into console war shit? Nintendo established IPs will always get very high scores for what they are, but some don't and get bad reviews too. I could post the metacritic for that Starfox game they did, but why bother? I have every console and a PC and game scores depend on each game. The platform is irrelevant.

Attached: 1540636062490.gif (540x303, 493K)

Leave your reddit drama at the doorstep, 60-year-old ladypede

You can literally look at the reviews.
I believe they used the words "Gruff white male"

>but Nintendo
Every time, I've never owned a single one of their consoles, that shit is for inbred manchildren.

>I believe they used the words "Gruff white male"
Which is generic.

except that starfox game came out a generation ago and PS4 fangays are literally STARVED for video games

GAYS DONE

Genuinely fun game for couch co-op.
My friend laughed his ass off when I encountered the bear and dropped my spaghetti.

Starfox DIDNT do something new and thats why we fucked it. Fucking hell stop remaking snes starfox.

>it's this guy again
kek, you've been at it for months, are you a reviewer or something? trying to figure out why you're apparently in every thread defending shit journos/reviews

>They tried something new
Isn't one of the biggest complaints of Days Gone is that it lacks a single shred of originality and that it feels like a game made for last gen? The game literally does nothing new or better than other games in the zombie genre nor does it have a new take on the genre.

Attached: 1406503890310.jpg (229x238, 37K)

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. But it's kinda funny that the fact that we're all anonymous means you get to hold someone else's words against me.

Why would the put emphasis on the fact that he was problematic then?

sure you don't m8, lel

keep up the autism

>another zombie game
was anyone actually hyped for this title? it looked boring from the reveal trailer

>walk 1 km with your bike
>waste 7 gigarillions liters of gasoline

I'm leaving this shitty thread now. Enjoy your paranoid delusions, schizo.

>gets exposed and asshurt because he realizes his own autistic behaviour
kek, autists are hilarious

It does though. There are some kino parts in it.

what was new about it?
>generic overworld
>generic zombies
>generic story
>the bike cant do wheelie/has no physics
>literally integral to the game is unenjoyable
>generic visuals
>generic gameplay

that's not new. my last shit had some kino parts but its still shit coming out of my ass that i do day to day

>I did not play the game
Based.

provide examples go on

It's the only third person open world zombie survival game that isn't complete shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THEY CANT PROVIDE AN EXAMPLE AS TO WHY ITS UNIQUE

?
That is something new.

>third person open world zombie survival
>state of decay did it
>crackdown 2 did it
>7 days to die did it
what does days gone do new?

>generic overworld
First open world game in oregon.
>generic zombies
They aren't generic zombies. They aren't even undead. You can kill kid zombies. Also the end credits scene changes everything.
>generic story
Almost true. They spend a lot of time on the characters which is generic but the end credit scene completely changes everything.
>the bike cant do wheelie/has no physics
This isn't even true. They even have challenges where you have to do a bunch of jumps. Just in general a bunch of stuff that you can't do without physics.
>literally integral to the game is unenjoyable
A lie.
>generic visuals
I don't agree.
>generic gameplay
I think the environmental mechanics aren't generic, which is the focus of the entire game.

Attached: 1557035147537.jpg (3840x2160, 797K)

It's about what it did better. Also the hoards are new. Is there another open tps survival game with it?

Dying Light would like to have a word with you

>first person

Also dead rising 1 and 2 is better than both

it is sooooo bland i cant believe it.

Attached: 1562346932271.jpg (981x785, 100K)

Seems to fit a stereo-typical biker dude I don't know what you're expecting user. A tranny trans-black half-filipino gay boy?

They're all good games

>generic overworld
>First open world game in oregon.
6 vs half a dozen.... lmao

Attached: piq_312420_400x400.png (400x400, 3K)