Consolebros.... why are u disabling crossplay with pcbros?

Consolebros.... why are u disabling crossplay with pcbros?

Attached: 7vye4uxuqun31.jpg (3024x4032, 2.46M)

why would you wanna play against a M+K try hard ?

They know that controllers are the inferior control scheme. Also, console players are dumber on average so that's two huge setbacks. They obviously want a chance of winning.

>use default controls
>"UGHHGG TRYHARD"
lmao console babies

PCbros are faggots. SMITE has crossplay with PS4 now and every game with a PC player on my team results in them crying about something. Either they get mad when our team is losing and spam vgs/text chat or call people toxic in text chat and leave the game.

It's input-based, genius.

>competing against mouse
>having to deal with pc cheats and hacks such as aimbot and wallhacking
>pc base is filled with god awful east europeans

PC players seem much louder but console players still never shut the fuck up. Especially on COD.

>complaining about cheats on the first day of the beta
yea okay bud

Attached: 1502346040719.png (650x581, 284K)

Higher test vs autistic manchildren, makes sense

PC players are by far the most autistic. Some of the cards I ran into on fucking apex in my short time on that game was ridiculous. I can't understand console niggers half the time because they have shit mics too.

Voice chat can be a hellscape on console. Thankfully on SMITE at least I've rarely gotten people with a bunch of background noise or raging and very very rarely did anyone bitch through text because it's ungodly slow to type with a controller. In fact, people never used the text chat. At most I'd tell the monkeys on my team to buy antiheal.
With crossplay now I started getting all these faggots arguing in text chat. Like Jesus Christ shut the fuck up and play the game. Only positive is PC players aren't inviting the entire game into a group and crying.

On games with crossplay and text chat PC players will constantly shittalk in text with no mic on because they know people with controllers can't respond adequately. It happened constantly when I played Smite on Xbox and I assume it was a similar experience as the PS4 user. Regardless of whether they were on the top or bottom of the scoreboard they would constantly blame everything on console players even when getting carried. Something about being on a different platform just turns people into the worst versions of themselves.

Attached: 1564998317816.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

Yeah they are, shotguns without cross play enabled have been nerfed but pc players when cross play enabled can somehow pull off 100 metre shotgun kills with one hits on ground war, seems fishy to me, kys

how the fuck do you think they can alter that is beyond me

Attached: wut.jpg (823x879, 56K)

mad cuz bad

It's called recoil advantages and mods

>whines about "cheats" and "hacks" on PC
>ignores the lag switchers on console
yikes

Attached: 72ae898.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Don't exist on dedicated servers, zoomer cunt

Before the beta started, I saw dozens of threads where console players were acting like they could easily compete with pc players because they saw shroud get killed by a gamepad user or something. But I’m only going up against pc players because console kiddies all disabled crossplay. Not a whole lot of Sony bros talking shit anymore.

PC players are known for their rampant cheating and autism. Why would anyone want to pay with those parasites?

>I’m only going up against pc players because console kiddies all disabled crossplay.
I've noticed that too. The first few games I played a day ago had both PS4 and Xbox One users and could hear them shout into their mics. I played a match today, only PC players.

If i buy a console game i expect to play with console players, if i wanted to play with a bunch of third worlders i’d just play TF2.

kb+m is just superior to controller for FPS games
not sure why that would be controversial, seems sensible to want a fair competition

>>having to deal with pc cheats and hacks such as aimbot and wallhacking
bruh

3 games on Xbone so far
- 3 kids shouting on the microphone, console users
-2 people doing 360° and tryharding with the sniper, on PC
-Every game (in different lobby) a PC player insult someone over chat.
Pick your poison.

Like what kind of mods? I dont think you know wtf youre talking about. Do you even know how to install a mod? Even my 10yo kid reading this with me thinks youre retarded. The iq gap in console vs pc is real it seemes.

Well yes obviously, people in the third world who use PCs to play have a lower IQ.

all the console cope in this thread lmao
imagine buying a console and a special controller and getting slayed by some third worlder on his dad's pc using a 5 dollar office mouse

they think pcbros are the reason they suck at video games

If they're using M+K, they don't need to try hard against you.

Based m8

>I'm upset I'm a poor cunt who has to use mods and hacks to give advantages to win, if it not them two I use a souped up kb+m with mods built in like rapid fire etc cos I'm cancer

a decade ago it was "I'll kick your ass with a controller, the analog offers greater control"
now it's "why would you wanna play against a M+K"

Attached: it was the server and my sensitivity.jpg (1379x71, 15K)

What game?
Looks like call of duty

I'm getting mixed signals here.
Apparently shroud got destroyed against controllers.
So unless he was having an off day or the aim assist is out of control, something is wrong here.

Call of Duty

Based realistic shotguns

really? video?

Only have this to go on but still.

Attached: XKVH4zO.png (1424x689, 1.27M)

>plug in a controller just to see how it plays
>press l2 to ads
>locks on target
>follows his movement

Jesus, fps's are not meant to be played that way

Attached: cant_stand_bitches.jpg (533x551, 71K)

>Default controls is tryhard

Cope consolite

I'm playing on PS4 and have crossplay enabled. It's nice they have the option, even if I do get destroyed. I think they disable the text chat though since I've not noticed it.

You can cheat on console just as easily you retard

>T-they're ALL cheaters...!!

Kek, imagine needing to cope so you call literally 100% of pc players cheaters so you dont have to tell people the real reason you dont wanna play with them

>Has to make up all this shit to convince himself the PC player doesnt inherently shit on him without trying

lol why would you want to play vs a bunch of slav/chink hackers.. that's why people pay for psn/live, to not have to deal with hackers on pc

I mean he's top frag, he did all he could. Looks to me like his teammates just fed bodies to the enemy

hahaha holy fuck this retard actually thinks shotguns are hacked on the FIRST day of a beta
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Cope harder

because controllers are inferior

Idort here. Because KB+M is inherently better for FPS than a controller. Why would anyone want to play against people that have an advantage over them?

Just consolefag cope. It's a well known fact that mouse and keyboard is superior and that cross play has always failed with these types of games because of that.

>You can cheat on console just as easily you retard

no you cant

You're right, it's even easier. It's only not as common because only retards and children play an FPS on console instead of PC.

lmao

In my first match I got thrown into a console lobby and I fucking destroyed everyone, and I'm not even that good at fps. No wonder they are disabling it.

Attached: 1539842878638.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

Consolebros... Are we really not that good as we thought?

Attached: zpzxz8b1yuex (convert-video-online.com).webm (854x480, 2.98M)

How is the character customization?

>Consoleniggers think they can keep up with us
>Complain about "muh tryhards" or "muh cheating" when they get their shit kicked
PC Chads win again

Attached: 1567640121482.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Some servers are crossplay, some aren't. Opting into crossplay simply tells the matchmaker that you're eligible for those kinds of servers, but you will still be matched into platform-specific games.

>test

most console gamers are 10

Same, I was struggling and getting frustrated when the beta was PS4 exclusive, but when it went live on PC and I got my settings just right, it felt like a massive burden was lifted from me and that I could actually play the game and move and be aware of my surroundings, unrestricted by analog aim, input delay from vsync, 60fps cap, 70~ FOV, etc.

>Play like shit
>Get flamed
Pc players aren't casual babies
get gud or gtfo

I'm on PC and I don't play against consoles because it dramatically cuts down retards on wifi.

Lmao you're so fucking retarded, yes you can

But casual babies are always the ones that complains.

nobody bought it on pc cause it requires spywin10

Cheaters.

or you could play with your fatass brotheren

>k/d of one

Better than k/d of none lol

uuuhhhh, guys?

Attached: ModernWarfare_2019_09_21_01_19_11_900 - Copy.jpg (408x398, 44K)

Prepare to get fucked by aim assisted contards

>fire bullet at console player from behind
>takes them 10 years to spin around and see you
>run behind them again
>watch them take forever to spin around again

changing any graphics setting makes my game crash

The very fact that WindowsLive plagued PC for nearly a decade was because a salty XboxLive user was upset his idea meant they all got fucked on Halo 2. I still laugh about it to this very day!

Attached: cuck.png (714x741, 77K)

Streamers
Also nobody plays COD on PC

The game runs fine for me once it's open but actually opening it seems to be complete luck, 3/4 times I start it it crashes before even getting to the main menu

I've only played on match and the entire lobby was xbox despite me having crossplay on.

>am I so out of touch?
>No, it's the console players who are wrong.

>Even my 10yo kid reading this with me thinks youre retarded.
MODS!

A lot of people have had this issue. I couldn't tell you the fix, though.

skill-based matchmaking stopped putting me with console players after a few matches lol

I tried plugging in a mouse and keyboard to my PS4, I haven't played a mkb shooter on PC in years.
I forgot how nice it felt to be able to aim freely, but I think my performance suffered. Playing on a pad you do get a good dollop of aim assist to make up for the worse control method; and I was always pretty trash anyway.
I think also with the mouse and keyboard I was rushing a lot more and that got me killed.
I still want there to be crossplay between PC and consoles, it's a good idea.

This should be the only post in this thread. These threads always devolve into "console players suck lmao!!! xd!!"
But it's so painfully obvious that M+KB is superior for fps and tps that it's not even worth discussing, and if I was playing on consoles, I would not want to play with PC players when they have such a dramatic advantage.

Attached: image0-12.jpg (601x546, 233K)

But console players told us that controllers were better and took more skill. Why wouldn't they want to slay us mere PC peasants playing with office equipment and typing apparatus?

Not him, but why would you believe a bunch of idiots? I play on console by default nowadays and I know that mouse and keyboard are a superior control method for a lot of genres. PCs straight up are better than consoles in most aspects. But people feel the need to defend their choice of platform like it matters, hence console wars and dumb shit like that.

>2nd place is a console player
>1st and 3rd on the other team are also console players

kinda embarrassing to be honest familia... in thought pc players were supposed to be gods, what happened here?